Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78025 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Z8(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?

Well said
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

No, you are exactly what Tommy said you are, if you believe what Tommy says about black women is true then you would have to agree with what he says about black men is true and therefore it applies to YOU. A lazy, ignorant, stu.pid, dumbazz, black thug. THAT'S YOU!

Hahahaha....I see Tommy is your worst nightmare.
Eventhough I agree with most of the things Tommy say about black women it doesnt necessary mean I agree with everything he says. Yes,some black men are what you described up there but I dont fall into that group. And thats why it doesnt bother me. Never been lazy,never been to jail and definitely not dumb and as for ignorance we all have little of that in us.
By the way,do you wear fake hair?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Blackvampire(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Look at who is calling somebody an aa.ss kisser....I dont care much for white people but I have come to learn how to game the system,you white woman hair-loving dreg. You are emotionally ridden because you cant think straight like a sensible human,which is common with most f.ools. Did your rotten brain told you the cops just pulled a gun and killed a young man walking on the street? All you do is flash your a.ss at any given moment because thats all you got....Just a.ss and no brain and nniggas are singing your praises and that gives you the security,which you obviously lack. Abeg,post another picture lets see your nyansh from a different angle....enwe Liberia!
Brother why the black women hate rants abi did they offend you.or is there something about them you don't like..i would like to knw..or is it mainly african american women you hav issues with
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by vincent86(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2014
May be the blacks ll capitalise on this to loot every shops! Naija guys no dey carry last!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Faun(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

I really dislike the generalization of African by some posters. Other Africans do see AA as brothers so quite the blanket African thing be clear who doesn't.

You talked about generalisations, and still went ahead to say "Other Africans" - Now, isn't that just dumb?
You should practise what you preach and speak for JUST yourself as well.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sobrit(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2014
Homar: Yet some mumu nigerians are hustling to go over there . No patriotism in our nation .
u can say this again bro.
I have not seen any country in the world where her citizens have been overtly unpatriotic as nigeria. Some will prefer to go to cameroon or even syria all in the name of "abroad". Here you here phrases like 'the Nigerian factor'. These words were not invented by foreigners but by distraught compatriots. No country in the world is perfect or has got no challenges to grapple with at every point. Let us be patriotic compatriots.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2014
tsolz84: Who cares?d dude aint african!! undecided

A.s.s!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Toks2008(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2014
So gruelsome.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2014
3kay945:
undecided

S.I.M.P;Someone Idolizing Mediocre P..ussy!
Stop worshipping black women bbooty because thats why they are acting s..tupid.
Go to youtube and 99% twerk videos you see are black women twerking and even with their little girls learning....these women are shameless!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Godsate: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2014
Focus on Nigeria problem first.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Richy4(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Yesoo! Chaos must reign especially in matters of race, inequality or injustice. Do you think protesting with your hands up for one day will send a message? Look where the Chibock girls are after all the hands up and wailing. If only they had unnerved for their prized possessions and made the country ungovernable then it might a different story. Protest need people who are not scared to die, as they say liberty is watered by the blood of martyrs.

Sorry to ask but how old are you please?
Just making sure I wasn't replying an eleven year old

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 2chains1(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?

Thank you joor!! These same African Americans don't care to know stuff about Africa or its countries. The classify is as one and ridicule us and our culture. Saying things like aids and co. Well their riot is none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Allohrandy(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1:

Carribeans don't like africans either, generally speaking.
Africans don't like Africans too, generally speaking. genocide in Rwanda and Darfur. Tribal war has been going on in all part of Africa for yrs. how can someone like you if you don't like yourself?

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Faun:

You talked about generalisations, and still went ahead to say "Other Africans" - Now, isn't that just dumb?
You should practise what you preach and speak for JUST yourself as well.

Nigga pleeeze! The onus is on him to specify the Africans his referring to. You also agree I said "Other Africans" he should have said atleast "some Africans" to show not all.
Anyway, let me leave you for now I see your mattress needs an upgrade.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2014
Blackvampire:
Brother why the black women hate rants abi did they offend you.or is there something about them you don't like..i would like to knw..or is it mainly african american women you hav issues with

Guy,open your eyes and you do see these hair hatted hooligans are the one pulling us down.
First,I thought it was black america girls but our african sisters are taking after them...what is "my bad"? "Boo boo "? Nigerian girls are beginning to act like those bastards.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by abatically(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2014
Racism is a very delicate word to use. Yes the cop was very wrong to shoot him since he was unarmed.. but is this the first time this has happened? NO. We have seen cases of cops shooting at unarmed white men, do we call that RACISM? So a cop shoots a black man and suddenly it becomes RACISM.

The cop should be made to pay for his actions. RIP to the dead.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by AndreB: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Wrestling with a cop? shocked
So in real sense he broke the law and tried to evade the law,and the cop did his job(the cop was a black dude).

So were's the Racist activity here again
Or are they saying bcus he was black,the cop should have let him go

What happened to tasers?..The cop used excessive force on an unarmed man.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2014
Richy4:

Sorry to ask but how old are you please?
Just making sure I wasn't replying an eleven year old

Pleeeze bash me already, you do not need my age to do that. Does dying for what you believe in scare you?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Madam,if you are a blackman in America you should know the system wsa set up to fu..ck you up. And what do you do about it?
Use your senses and outsmart the nnigga hating cops or play Malcolm X?
Make your choice.
The blacks can never overpower the whites in America.
The system was built for the benefit of the white man and for the continued oppression of the blacks. Numerically,they are more populated.
Education wise,the are light years ahead.
Socio-economically,they are much more organized and civilized.
Learn to accept your condition and work how to better yourself.
And why are you so emotional?
Akpuda!

You are so right. And the worse part is that this blacks do not even strive harder to make something outta their lives. Not sure bur I can bet that most blacks u see in schools or working hard in u.s or Europe came from Africa or second or third generations of Africans who have imbibed the culture of working hard from their parents. You should see d way the black Americans give birth to children anyhow, have different baby mamas as if it's a trophy, not to talk of the drugs. Its almost the same thing in africa. Giving birth to children we cannot take care of. If we say the system is bad, how about people like Oprah Winfrey. Naomi Campbell. Etc. The only honourable thing u see blacks doing is sports. Music has become so dishonourable considering drugs and prostitution. Not saying the whites are perfect. But they have made the society suit their supremacy. They will continue to rule and treat blacks anyhow till we have another martin Luther King. I don't no the kind of spirit that governed that man but he was different. What is stopping this blacks from going to schools, or colleges. Becoming scientist too and inventing things? Must we always switch on our tvs and see white people doing this and that. White people hair. White people this white people that. Why won't Africans bleach. Why must they always want to make quick money. What's the difference between the black Americans who do drugs and the yahoo boys here. It's all about quick money. How about bringing down syndrome. If u no how the blacks abroad look at the Africans. I'd hate them. Many of them don't care about Africa. When my sister calls home she gives me stories of the kind of questions black Americans ask her about Africa. Imagine one asking her how she got to America and if there are airplanes. My sister being who she is said she swam through the Atlantic ocean for 7 days non stop. Another one asked her if we have cars, skyscrapers and if there are monkeys on the street. Imagine the nonsense coming from a black American. Here in africa nko, see as south Africa they vex say we overtake their white economy. In Nigeria nko, tribal issues here and there. Can africa ever stand for one thing?

Honestly nothing different from a black man in Yankee or Europe to the one in africa. The environment is just different. The same stories, the same problems. All I no is nobody can dominate u, or look down on you if u do not give them reasons to. Africans need to awake.

9 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by bigshow123: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2014
grayht: No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. hating people because of there colour is wrong. its just plain wrong!!!
and wat has d black race invented since civilization began. Electricity, telephone, cars, planes, bicycle, motorcycle, computers, internet, rockets, drones, medical science, nuclear, physics etc. If we blame colonization for our backwardness, wat did we invent b4 d whites came. D first storey buildin in nigeria in badagry was done by a white man. U must see a white man in any serious road contruction in nigeria today. I'm a nigerian, but let's face it. We are light yrs behind d white men

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2014
If you know what is good for your soul do not watch the CNN report

Thats what they said about Travon Martin- Gangmember

Now they are using this same tactic on Brown, trying to turn him to less of a human so as to justify the kiilling

Do not watch the CNN report

Do not watch any news report. Just check for the witnesses videos, check Twitter, check trusted African African American blogs, do not go to white people blogs.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RACE WAR. STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. THERE WAS NO PEACE WHATSOEVER. ONLY THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM, THE PLAN BEFORE THE DESTRUCTION. EITHER GET SCARED OR SUIT UP. YOUR CHOICE, not mine.

The police said He stole candy, the store the claimed he stole from called and said he never did that and they never saw him

They said he wresstled with a cop, ALL EYEWITNESSES said he never did that

After the shot him they left his body on the floor for over four hours, making sure no one, not even his mother came near the body, his dead body was soaked in own blood.

The police men called all black people present bunch of animals because he wanted to get them pissed, he wanted them to fight so he can justify killing them so he can claim He was the good guy. They even killed another man that was in the protest and guess what? He didnt do anything too.

Now imagine this, if it was a SO CALLED gang thingy, why are they TANKS, SWAT teams, why did they block news outlets from reporting it (apart from CNN the most bias network on earth) and why did they declare Ferguson a no fly zone

For once use your brain, they do not see you as humans and never will. Stop making them dehumanize you. Stop making them dehumanize your own.

Also why was it that WHEN THE KKK CAME, THE SAME POLICE COPS PROTECTED THEM?[size=10pt][/size]

We have been begging you on Nairaland to use your brains, dont wait for it to be too late because then nobody can help you. Nobody.

9 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by poweredcom(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2014
Haaaa wahala dey o so idem no go dey film interracial p0rn again....
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2014
@OdenigboAroli:

According to Tommy and you, black (not some) women are all those things, therefore logically YOU (not some) black men are all the things he says you are. Stop trying to deny who you are because in the whole of America, no the world you are all the same. Now see how foolish you and Tommy look, and no I do not have fake hair I am 100% natural.
-------------------------------------
Hahahaha....I see Tommy is your worst nightmare.
Eventhough I agree with most of the things Tommy say about black women it doesnt necessary mean I agree with everything he says. Yes,some black men are what you described up there but I dont fall into that group. And thats why it doesnt bother me. Never been lazy,never been to jail and definitely not dumb and as for ignorance we all have little of that in us.
By the way,do you wear fake hair?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2014
2chains1:

Thank you joor!! These same African Americans don't care to know stuff about Africa or its countries. The classify is as one and ridicule us and our culture. Saying things like aids and co. Well their riot is none of my business.

But Nigerians also unjustifiably look down on other African countries and call them aids ridden, charcoal etc and classify them as common, poor or small. Ridicule their cultures and call primitive or uncivilized.What does that say about you people? So you do not like it when its reversed? Petty!

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nihilist: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2014
LittlePagan: If you know what is good for your soul do not watch the CNN report

Thats what they said about Travon Martin- Gangmember

Now they are using this same tactic on Brown, trying to turn him to less of a human so as to justify the kiilling

Do not watch the CNN report

Do not watch any news report. Just check for the witnesses videos, check Twitter, check trusted African African American blogs, do not go to white people blogs.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RACE WAR. STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. THERE WAS NO PEACE WHATSOEVER. ONLY THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM, THE PLAN BEFORE THE DESTRUCTION. EITHER GET SCARED OR SUIT UP. YOUR CHOICE, not mine.

The police said He stole candy, the store the claimed he stole from called and said he never did that and they never saw him

They said he wresstled with a cop, ALL EYEWITNESSES said he never did that

After the shot him they left his body on the floor for over four hours, making sure no one, not even his mother came near the body, his dead body was soaked in own blood.

The police men called all black people present bunch of animals because he wanted to get them pissed, he wanted them to fight so he can justify killing them so he can claim He was the good guy. They even killed another man that was in the protest and guess what? He didnt do anything too.

Now imagine this, if it was a SO CALLED gang thingy, why are they TANKS, SWAT teams, why did they block news outlets from reporting it (apart from CNN the most bias network on earth) and why did they declare Ferguson a no fly zone

For once use your brain, they do not see you as humans and never will. Stop making them dehumanize you. Stop making them dehumanize your own.

Also why was it that WHEN THE KKK CAME, THE SAME POLICE COPS PROTECTED THEM?[size=10pt][/size]

We have been begging you on Nairaland to use your brains, dont wait for it to be too late because then nobody can help you. Nobody.

Most of the people on Nairaland don't actually care.

I don't.

Afterall the police that oppress us, and shoot us and frame us up in Nigeria are black too...just like us.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 2chains1(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2014
The eye witness accounts can be as flawed as you claim the police report to be. Someone died, they went to loot stores in the name of anti racism riot. I laugh! African Americans should sort themselves out. After all they ridicule people from the continent of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Chlorin: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2014
C woo na only 1 black america die u dey take riot? Come 2 9ja nd c thousand of soul die nd no even a rat come out 2 comment.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2014
bigshow123: and wat has d black race invented since civilization began. Electricity, telephone, cars, planes, bicycle, motorcycle, computers, internet, rockets, drones, medical science, nuclear, physics etc. If we blame colonization for our backwardness, wat did we invent b4 d whites came. D first storey buildin in nigeria in badagry was done by a white man. U must see a white man in any serious road contruction in nigeria today. I'm a nigerian, but let's face it. We are light yrs behind d white men

The black race has invented more than you can imagine, the reason why we are never told this is because, the white man is in power and he plans to keep it that way. A simple google research can show you what blacks has done.

Example it was a black woman who calculated the trajectory of rockets to make sure they make it in space safely and back home. Google bro, dont let white people turn you to a useless race, we have always been inventing

A black man created fire extinguisher etc

And who built the pyramids? Ancient Aliens? Do not let White people do this to you, you are more powerful than you think.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2014
abatically: Racism is a very delicate word to use. Yes the cop was very wrong to shoot him since he was unarmed.. but is this the first time this has happened? NO. We have seen cases of cops shooting at unarmed white men, do we call that RACISM? So a cop shoots a black man and suddenly it becomes RACISM.

The cop should be made to pay for his actions. RIP to the dead.

Where have you seen that?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

Most of the people on Nairaland don't actually care.

I don't.

Afterall the police that oppress us, and shoot us and frame us up in Nigeria are black too...just like us.

I understand...The police statee thaat is already going on in America will not Extend to Africa just like the history books say due to 'not caring'
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Richy4(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Pleeeze bash me already, you do not need my age to do that. Does dying for what you believe in scare you?

Sweet heart you are missing the point. I strongly believed that staging a protest against killing an unarmed individual was wrong. But breaking in on people's shops and taking their goods has nothing to do with what they were trying to achieve.
Sorry if you think I was trying to disrespect you. I do not do that

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 2chains1(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

But Nigerians also unjustifiably look down on other African countries and call them aids ridden, charcoal etc and classify them as common, poor or small. What does that say about you people? So you do not like it when its reversed? Petty!

I'm aware of Nigerians and that kind of behaviour but I'm speaking of myself from a personal opinion. I don't ridicule other cultures or people for what they face but once you start feeling superior then I personally will call you out.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.