Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (34758 Views)

Those Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask.. / What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by ElFenomeno1: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Some very daft cow opened a thread on this forum earlier today... his question, are kids who wear glasses smarter than the ones who dont?!

What a dimwit.......... I have never seen anything like this since the last time Patience Jonathan committed a very serious grammatical blunder on live TV!

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by 2scorehigh(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
"Na only you waka come?"

Haba! Why you dey ask me DAT kin queshon?

I tell you say I be principal?

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by dober(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
During the recently concluded world cup, I was watching the Ghanaian match, and a female colleague asked "is Ghana in Africa?"
I was like "no its in Europe.
Smh..
Lol.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by bastien: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
I carry boot dey go training Na one mumu ask me,where I dey go?

Na so I reply say I dey uba bank for interview smh

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by bolafez(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
sirjohnson: You aint seen nothing yet, Read the dumbest questions ever asked online HERE and the hilarious answers, you will laugh your ass out I swear
ko funny jur embarassed
sirjohnson: You aint seen nothing yet, Read the dumbest questions ever asked online HERE and the hilarious answers, you will laugh your ass out I swear
ko funny jur
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Electronzeez(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
After seeing my tribal, she asked if i was a yoruba guy and i told her i hail from calabar......my reply tells her everything nonsense.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by dotcomnamename: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Chelsea Fan: ''well, i know we're trophyless last season, but do you think Mourinho was trophyless too?

Arsenal Fan: ''maybe you should ask Fredoooo cheesy of Nairaland

Man United Fan: ''we're now called MidTable club, just because we finished 7th position, are we going to Champions League this season?''

Arsenal Fan: ''maybe you should ask Hull City''

Chelsea Fan: ''Arsenal has Total of 41 trophies, Chelsea has only 28 trophies in their football history, who has more trophies?

Arsenal Fan: ''I think you should ask the Football Association or FIFA

Man United Fan: ''I saw it on Sky News that Arsenal has won 2 trophies in 3 month? Is it true?

Arsenal Fan: ''No, ask Pelegrini, Yaya Toure, Silva, or Nasri.

Chelsea Fan: ''So Mourinho is now trophyless for over 2 years and still counting?''

Arsenal Fan: ''Noooo, sorry maybe you should ask Abramovich''

Man United Fan: ''Is it possible to call Arsenal a Trophyless club this season, have they won anything this season?

Arsenal Fan: ''Ask Man City or the Football Association''

Man United Fan: ''Is there possibility for either Man United or Chelsea to go trophyless this season?''

Arsenal Fan: ''lol, i think thats 100% guarantee, however you can ask Mukina2 cheesy''

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Noah13: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
natureblack: Sometime in the month of February this year,my barber asked me the following and I quote "guy na which year dem go play this Brazil 2014 world-cup"

iweak
Dumbest so far

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by McAustin92(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guy ur now 20,is ur dick growing hairz already?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by johnahmed: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Unilag university (2014/15)Admission Batch is OUT/For Help_08105470307
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by chibwike(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Someone asked a blind man "can you see your dreams"?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Noah13: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
olagamalin: Are you telling the truth if you lie in bed?
Now this is a classic

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Can't remember undecided, don't even answer when I'm asked.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by sixtusjr(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
One big gal like Dat asked if she can get pregnant without see?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by somsom(f): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
A police officer once asked me, Miss Chiso, are you married or single? I answered him, sir am a miss. He smiled and said yes I saw the miss on your form and that's why am asking if you are married.

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Gofwane(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Der ws dis day dat it hapnd 2 rain and i ws at d stadium watching football. D seats got wet n so i decided 2 sit on d news paper i ws holding.
A guy aproachd me n askd me "bros, ar u reading dat paper1?" i simply replied him "yes". And 2 convince him, i stood up n turnd 2 da nxt page n sat on it again.

Lyk say I get eyes 4 my butt ne wey i go sit dwn on a paper and be readin it?. . . smh

11 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by shegeblend(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
I want to use this medium to congratulates my colleagues popularly called (AJU AyA) for the journey so far as it is not easy i must say. AS student life is the best anytime any day. Now during your service year, it is better and a very good thing to starts researching on how to starts a brand new thing, what new innovation to lay your hands upon? where will this idea be located? and when to starts a brand new thing. Not untill after your service at all you will be thinking of how to provides answers to those questions. he who failed to plan will find it tough to make an head way, write your visibility study required to implement your new idea while you are still in the service. After your service just go ahead to carry out your proposed plans. by this you will employs many of your colleaques and eventually reduces the level of unemployment in our country.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
interest
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by mabebe1(f): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kingsboy96: Imagine somebody askin wat re they doin on Nairaland undecided
very dumb question indeed-
dey are toasting bread....
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Janeify(f): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mine was"why are you fair and your cousin is dark"and i was like ask God
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by zeepatoprick(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
I went to a pool to swim... On my swimming trunk ready to take a dive... A friend of mine saw me abt to take a dive in d pool.. And she calls out and asks.. Patrick what are doing here?.. I simply replied I came to cut my hair....
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
undecided

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Gofwane(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anoda one...

Mum: junior, wen u wer 3yrs old u opened d first aid box n drank iodine.

Junior: i drank iodine? Pls mum, did i die?

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Janeify(f): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by selena(f): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
A friend of mine by the name of Rebecca saw a former classmate at a wedding...in fact this guy tried to scope her a few years ago.after my friend approached him to say hello, all he asked was Rebecca right?...my friend replied that mmm mm..it's Cindy·Ode...
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Vello(m): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Having to avoid a ditch while driving and being asked "WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING?
Of course it's a car!

Motorist asking you are you mad?
Mad people need not be asked though.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Olusanya333(m): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
U see me with Bible come dey ask where r u going? to or where r u coming frm?. No I suppose dey come frm mosque
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by olasmith10(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
watching a premiership match with d score line 1-1 , a guy rushed in and asked Wetin be scores?
I said 1-1 and d next thing I heard was: who deh lead?

5 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by iceberylin(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
In a j0b interview...
"y d0 u need this j0b"
i be like
"niqqa ,am br0ke"
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
hardbody:

^^^^^ Son look up, that is one of the dumbest questions i ever heard asked
You fell for it. Sorry.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by JuanDeDios: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
taraboo: Trust me am a full blooded nigerian and I understand that it has become a norm for most Nigerians to ask obvious questions which I find dumb buh that doesn't stopit from having the quality of Dumb anyways!
Some go you dey wash? When its xo xo obVious with a pail with soaped water in it and clothes, I was probably baptising the clothes
He wasn't necessarily dumb. He was just making conversation.

Or the other one that goes:
Customer:Gimme Fanta
Seller:Sorry,there's no Fanta we don't HAVE ANY COCA-COLA products.
Customer:toh!You have coke?
Well, that was dumb.

defendedvictim: dumbest..dat Shud b wen i visited my uncle n he wz Lyk 'is dis u?'
He's not dumb. He was making a conversation not asking a question.

Janiobi: Meeting a long time School friend and all he could say was .. Janiobi, you still dey alive... angry angry angry angry.No nah my ghost him dey look
That wasn't a question and he's far from dumb. It was a conversation.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by JuanDeDios: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
iceberylin: In a j0b interview...
"y d0 u need this j0b"
i be like
"niqqa ,am br0ke"
I wish those who ask this dumb question will stop it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos & Joke Of The Day / My Awful Job Interview Experience At NNPC Company Today / Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.