Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (34761 Views)

Those Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask.. / What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by JuanDeDios: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
selena: A friend of mine by the name of Rebecca saw a former classmate at a wedding...in fact this guy tried to scope her a few years ago.after my friend approached him to say hello, all he asked was Rebecca right?...my friend replied that mmm mm..it's Cindy·Ode...
He needed to make sure it was Rebecca.

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by JuanDeDios: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
chibwike: Someone asked a blind man "can you see your dreams"?
That's an intelligent question. Why do you think it's dumb?

By the way, a blind man who used to be sighted would see in his dreams. One who was born blind would not.

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by dammytosh: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
stacomaster: In a Restaurant..

Welcome sir .. Will you guys need a table sir??

NO we came to eat on the floor ..carpet for Five please..
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jeeez
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by oluwasegun007(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
My ex-girlfriend asking me 2weeks into our relationship if I was a VIRGIN
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by JuanDeDios: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ishilove: Most of the so-called dumb questions I've seen in this thread are not dumb, but simply rhetorical questions, that is, questions that are asked for the sake of emphasis, and not to get an answer. You guys should note the difference.
Good to see a sensible post. People don't even use their heads anymore. At this rate you can't ask these guys "How are you?"

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Pr0ton: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
How old are you?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by ceeceeco: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dat moment wen u're having ur meal & someone just walked in & ask u if u're eating. Ans; No, i'm just doing some experiment.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Remii(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
How was your night?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by devigblegble: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Stupid bi tch asking me if I was African , I'm like no I'm Mongolian stupid
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by ceeceeco: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dat moment wen u're in d bathroom taking ur bath, & someone came in & ask u if u're taking ur bath? Dumbest question. No i'm swimming in d pool.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by drizzy009: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
taraboo: Trust me am a full blooded nigerian and I understand that it has become a norm for most Nigerians to ask obvious questions which I find dumb buh that doesn't stopit from having the quality of Dumb anyways!
Some go you dey wash? When its xo xo obVious with a pail with soaped water in it and clothes, I was probably baptising the clothes
Or the other one that goes:
Customer:Gimme Fanta
Seller:Sorry,there's no Fanta we don't HAVE ANY COCA-COLA products.
Customer:toh!You have coke?
Seller: No!
Customer:You don't have any cocacola products?

What are your experiences lemme hear them!
was asked for hot pure water inside the refrigerator
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by naijaboiy: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
natureblack: Sometime in the month of February this year,my barber asked me the following and I quote "guy na which year dem go play this Brazil 2014 world-cup"

iweak
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
*Falls off Watermelon tree*
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by MARKone(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
News on the death of Justina Obi one of the Nurses that attended to Patrick Sawyer was carried by LIB now.

See one question by one Anon:

RIP to the her anyway.

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
sirjohnson: You aint seen nothing yet, Read the dumbest questions ever asked online HERE and the hilarious answers, you will laugh your ass out I swear

Gosh!!....I do miss that website.....So many crazy people on there
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by lekhane(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Can't forget this
Back in school, I was gisting my room mate about what happened to someone, and he asked 'is SHE a FEMALE?' Am like no o, she's a male
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by WhyNa: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
During xmas time, with chickens all over, a visitor comes and asks 'whose feather is this!'

na my feather

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Principal ,
Do you come with Two teachers?Na only you waka come

When the First Lady is calling you to comeand find your child will you keep quiet?

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by satowind(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
khalebzy: Me: Dad i passed my waec grin
DAD: who help you wrote it?

GOshhh i be like ihate this Man
Who helped you write it?

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
An idiot asking for my name on Nairaland forum.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by bidexmat(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
I was profusely chiseling 1 babe frm behind, she turned to look @me and asked, " donatus, wat re you doing?!, *shoooo* " I dey roast corn!

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Alexk2(m): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
khalebzy:
Me: Dad i passed my waec grin

this one na serious questn...why nt just answer him b4 u term it a dumb ??.....
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by keddyluv(f): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
My own was reaching nigeria and going to say hello to my auntie and she asked if I have arrived I said no auntie I'm still in London

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by room089: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ebola dey kill?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by sexylogan(m): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
@ the filling station;
Oga, u wan buy fuel?
Me: eh, eh. I came to fill my tank with akara. Mtscheeew
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by bukason: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
This topic make front page?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest: An idiot asking for my name on Nairaland forum.
Idiot s a foul lang ba'e, u gotta keep cool

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Henix(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Q: why do Igbos like money?
A: I was like, who doesnt!
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Savigne(f): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
khalebzy: Me: Dad i passed my waec grin

Reading your post I can't possibly see why he should ask such a question
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Freegud(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
I jzt day waka my own jejeje, okada man stop nd ask me u day go?

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by defendedvictim(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
JuanDeDios:
He wasn't necessarily dumb. He was just making conversation.

Well, that was dumb.

He's not dumb. He was making a conversation not asking a question.

That wasn't a question and he's far from dumb. It was a conversation.
dat kind conversation. d funniest part wz dat I said, 'yes its me'
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Idiot s a foul lang ba'e, u gotta keep cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Okay!
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Ikamenze(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
Is your dick white too?

Do you eat pepper and salt?

Why is thr no black spot on ur body?

Can you see me? How many fingers do I have up?

if u marry a black girl how will your children be like sef?

How come every other person in ur Family is black and u re white?

I can't date an albino...(Well dis one is really not a question but its just as dumb)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos & Joke Of The Day / My Awful Job Interview Experience At NNPC Company Today / Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.