Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State (25178 Views)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / Photo Of Oil River Chiefs And Their Servants In The 1890s / Oil River State: Ijaw Youth Council And Akwa Ibom Youth Movement At Loggerheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by steryc: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
People just come and expose their ignorance ,who told u that Eastern Obolo was neva consulted ,u think giving out your promiscuous daughters, sisters to us , will make stay behind in Akwa ibom at the expense of our mineral resources, God go punish ona well well oooo. Enough of these marginalization .Am proudly Eastern obolo n it has been our dream to unite with our brothers. Attah thought I can stop us in d confab.God punish him and his people , poor widower
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by WilyWily: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
steryc: People just come and expose their ignorance ,who told u that Eastern Obolo was neva consulted ,u think giving out your promiscuous daughters, sisters to us , will make stay behind in Akwa ibom at the expense of our mineral resources, God go punish ona well well oooo. Enough of these marginalization .Am proudly Eastern obolo n it has been our dream to unite with our brothers. Attah thought I can stop us in d confab.God punish him and his people , poor widower
Registration date---(25/8/2014)

5 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by BabaTony: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
WilyWily:
Registration date---(25/8/2014)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin FAKE PEOPLE
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by WilyWily: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
BabaTony:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin FAKE PEOPLE
Be careful, the fake people are all Yorubas,

1 Like

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by onyeokwu: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
WilyWily:
Be careful, the fake people are all Yorubas,
so yorubas have shifted there propaganda divide and rule to oour cousin brothers in ibom
they have sededed part of ibom to Cameroon and that was not enough for them now they are using Ijaw as a willing tools to encroach ibomland

i hope they will come to rescue when the shit hit the fans

yoruba are vermin always conspiratorial backstabbing
ijaws should keep on pushing till they got their hand burn shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by ijawcitizen(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2014
steryc: People just come and expose their ignorance ,who told u that Eastern Obolo was neva consulted ,u think giving out your promiscuous daughters, sisters to us , will make stay behind in Akwa ibom at the expense of our mineral resources, God go punish ona well well oooo. Enough of these marginalization .Am proudly Eastern obolo n it has been our dream to unite with our brothers. Attah thought I can stop us in d confab.God punish him and his people , poor widower
God bless you my Ijaw brother from obolo. BUT pls, despite ur grieviances which are genuine, pls don't throw insults on ur neighbours. The Ijaw nation is solidly behind you and all the ibibio/oron/annang political puppets from ibeno can not stop us. Ibeno will be part of our new state and all those ibeno sabboteurs masquerading as "political leaders" will be sent packing and deported to ibibioland where they'd continue their servitude to ibibios in eternal slavery.

1 Like

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by BabaTony: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2014
ijawcitizen: God bless you my Ijaw brother from obolo. BUT pls, despite ur grieviances which are genuine, pls don't throw insults on ur neighbours. The Ijaw nation is solidly behind you and all the ibibio/oron/annang political puppets from ibeno can not stop us. Ibeno will be part of our new state and all those ibeno sabboteurs masquerading as "political leaders" will be sent packing and deported to ibibioland where they'd continue their servitude to ibibios in eternal slavery.

continue quoting and talking to yourself.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by kel4soft: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
BabaTony:

continue quoting and talking to yourself.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you cross check the IP address?

Mod, time to ban members who think everyone should think in their direction. Always first to brand people 'fake'
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by onyeokwu: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
steryc: why is it that out of the 18 states recommended by national cofab ,is only OIL RIVERS STAT that is bringing issue in this forum. The fact that you served in eastern obolo does not make u more knowledgeable than d people .if u were reasonable ,did u border to ask where northern , western n southern obolo are ? are they in akwa ibom , have u bordered to ask the language obolo , which GRP of people speak it ?so what right do u, a mere coups member that served just a yr in eastern obolo , to know more than us the people of eastern obolo.My friend let me inform you.Am Awajiochit Ojoko a proud native of okoroete in eastern obolo, does that name sound like an Ibibio name, the fact,,, that we are in d present day akwa ibom state does not make us Ibibio ,get that clear , the same group of people glamouring for an akwa ibom not to be splited denied me , my medical grant as a medical students because of my name, because I don't speak the rubbish language they speak, when my local government literally feeds the state
.They called me a Rivers man ,now leave me to join my ijaws brothers is another problem.Go and check the African encyclopedia , the IJAWS are the nembe,okrika,kalabari,ibanis, obolo,abua, ibeno etc,do your self a favour by asking Google who are the ijaw , d other fellow , that ask about amnesty , a blood cousin of mine benefited from amnesty , so get your info correctly b4 smelling your pammy mouth . proudly okoroete , proudly obolo(andoni), proudly ijaw.Besides the Ijaws had been agitating for these states since IBB administration, even b4 akwa ibom was created but only succeeded in Bayelsa alone in 96 leaving behind. oil rivers and torlu be states .Whether the devil likes it or not,OIL RIVERS has been approved by national. cofab n by God's grace it has come to stay.Let's see if that Yahoo Yahoo governor who spends our hard earn money anyhow on women claiming that akwa ibom is Ok,will continue. May my God that saved the Israelites from the captivity of Egypt be with us.May God plaque all the Ibibio that has afflicted us like He did to the Egyptians .God PUNISH THEM AMEN .

when did ijaw start bearing Okoro and ete who are the people answering okoro and ete as their last name?
it seems anywhere oil is found is synonymous to Ijaw
you are claiming binin land ondo land because of oil
now you guys have shifted to ibomland to do the same thing
i know you guys are siting and occupying some parts of igboland but we kept quiet because the owners of the land are fool and delusional beside we dont care about that black curse shit we believe in hard working with brain
if you guys want to do the same thing you guys did during military era as a willing tools in hausa funali and yoruba media propaganda hands, i will advice you to wake up and smell the coffee , because this time we will throw you guys in the atlantic with your allies
mark my words
just keep on pushing
you hands will got burnt soonest

3 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by kel4soft: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
onyeokwu:

when did ijaw start bearing Okoro and ete who are the people answering okoro and ete as their last name?
i know you guys are siting and occupying some parts of igboland but we kept quiet because the owners of the land are fool and delusional beside we dont care about that black curse shit we believe in hard working with brain
if you guys want to do the same thing you guys did during military era as a willing tools in hausa funali and yoruba media propaganda hands, i will advice you to wake up and smell the coffee , because this time we will throw you guys in the atlantic with your allies
mark my words
just keep on pushing

He said Ojoko and okoroete not Okoro
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by onyeokwu: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
kel4soft:
onyeokwu: grin grin grin grin cool

it bi like say you no de see well
or your brain no de function very well
check his post you will see where he mentioned okoroete twice
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by onyeokwu: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
kel4soft:

steryc: why is it that out of the 18 states recommended by national cofab ,is only OIL RIVERS STAT that is bringing issue in this forum. The fact that you served in eastern obolo does not make u more knowledgeable than d people .if u were reasonable ,did u border to ask where northern , western n southern obolo are ? are they in akwa ibom , have u bordered to ask the language obolo , which GRP of people speak it ?so what right do u, a mere coups member that served just a yr in eastern obolo , to know more than us the people of eastern obolo.My friend let me inform you.Am Awajiochit Ojoko a proud native of okoroete[/size][size=8pt] in eastern obolo, does that name sound like an Ibibio name, the fact,,, that we are in d present day akwa ibom state does not make us Ibibio ,get that clear , the same group of people glamouring for an akwa ibom not to be splited denied me , my medical grant as a medical students because of my name, because I don't speak the rubbish language they speak, when my local government literally feeds the state
.They called me a Rivers man ,now leave me to join my ijaws brothers is another problem.Go and check the African encyclopedia , the IJAWS are the nembe,okrika,kalabari,ibanis, obolo,abua, ibeno etc,do your self a favour by asking Google who are the ijaw , d other fellow , that ask about amnesty , a blood cousin of mine benefited from amnesty , so get your info correctly b4 smelling your pammy mouth . proudly okoroete , proudly obolo(andoni), proudly ijaw.Besides the Ijaws had been agitating for these states since IBB administration, even b4 akwa ibom was created but only succeeded in Bayelsa alone in 96 leaving behind. oil rivers and torlu be states .Whether the devil likes it or not,OIL RIVERS has been approved by national. cofab n by God's grace it has come to stay.Let's see if that Yahoo Yahoo governor who spends our hard earn money anyhow on women claiming that akwa ibom is Ok,will continue. May my God that saved the Israelites from the captivity of Egypt be with us.May God plaque all the Ibibio that has afflicted us like He did to the Egyptians .God PUNISH THEM AMEN .

it bi like say you no de see well
or your brain no de function very well
check his post you will see where he mentioned okoroete twice
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by shota(m): 5:29am On Sep 03, 2014
ijawcitizen: God bless you my Ijaw brother from obolo. BUT pls, despite ur grieviances which are genuine, pls don't throw insults on ur neighbours. The Ijaw nation is solidly behind you and all the ibibio/oron/annang political puppets from ibeno can not stop us. Ibeno will be part of our new state and all those ibeno sabboteurs masquerading as "political leaders" will be sent packing and deported to ibibioland where they'd continue their servitude to ibibios in eternal slavery.

I' ve not been here for a long time.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by shota(m): 5:33am On Sep 03, 2014
onyeokwu:

mark my words
just keep on pushing

Ijaw people allowed those ete and Okoro bearing people to settle among them. Tell me between Hausa and Fulani who owns Kano . Between Fulani and Yoruba who owns Illorin ? The natives of Obolo land are Ijaws and the natives are still there. Migrants who came to live among them can not lay claim to their land..
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by shota(m): 5:35am On Sep 03, 2014

Thank you very much.. Our Oil Rivers State creation is unstoppable.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by shota(m): 5:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Obolo , Kalabari, Ibani, Engenni are the Eastern Ijaw clans gearing up to be natives of the proposed OIL Rivers State. No Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Igbo or any devil can stand on our way unless there' ll not be any form of state creation in Nigeria. No inch of Ijaw land would remain in Akwa Ibom state. Obolo is an Ijaw clan and Obolo land is an Ijaw land. The good non Ijaws that migrated to OBOLO land to live with / among the Obolo Ijaws should not take the good hospitality of the Obolo Ijaw natives for weakness any more because the entire Ijaw nation and especially the eastern Ijaws are now ready to defend the lives of every Obolo Ijaw and their land . Enough is Enough. The Ijaw nation also deserves to be a united nation just as every other Tribe.

1 Like

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by onyeokwu: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
shota: Obolo , Kalabari, Ibani, Engenni are the Eastern Ijaw clans gearing up to be natives of the proposed OIL Rivers State. No Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Igbo or any devil can stand on our way unless there' ll not be any form of state creation in Nigeria. No inch of Ijaw land would remain in Akwa Ibom state. Obolo is an Ijaw clan and Obolo land is an Ijaw land. The good non Ijaws that migrated to OBOLO land to live with / among the Obolo Ijaws should not take the good hospitality of the Obolo Ijaw natives for weakness any more because the entire Ijaw nation and especially the eastern Ijaws are now ready to defend the lives of every Obolo Ijaw and their land . Enough is Enough. The Ijaw nation also deserves to be a united nation just as every other Tribe.

the dearth that want to kill a bog does not allow the dog to smell shit
continue claiming other peoples territory till the day of reckoning
see your mouth ijaws are reday to defend ijaw lnad which land? the one in bayelsa or where? even bayelsa is not even entirely ijawland
since anyland that has oil is synonimous to ijaw na greediness go kill you people
just wait for the day of reckoning is fast approaching
we will know the owners of the land and the fisher men that came to settle
whats the different between Ibeno in ebonyi and the ibeno found in ibom? i will not be supprise if oil is found in ibeno land in ebonyi tomorrow you guys will start claiming them been ijaw
whats the different between obollo and obulu that are found in all igbo areas even in anioma
but we are not dragging this people with ibom because we consider ibom people as a branch of ibo people and they are good neighbor and best ally to ibos
but you ijaw people trying to claim what does not belong to you, you will meet the mighty wrath of ibos and ibom people this time around
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
lol. you guys can continue in your e-delusions. the people of ibeno and obollo have already come out to publicly denounce being party to any new state. they have publicly stated they are very comfortable in akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by shota(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
onyeokwu:

the dearth that want to kill a bog does not allow the dog to smell shit
continue claiming other peoples territory till the day of reckoning
see your mouth ijaws are reday to defend ijaw lnad which land? the one in bayelsa or where? even bayelsa is not even entirely ijawland
since anyland that has oil is synonimous to ijaw na greediness go kill you people
just wait for the day of reckoning is fast approaching
we will know the owners of the land and the fisher men that came to settle
whats the different between Ibeno in ebonyi and the ibeno found in ibom? i will not be supprise if oil is found in ibeno land in ebonyi tomorrow you guys will start claiming them been ijaw
whats the different between obollo and obulu that are found in all igbo areas even in anioma
but we are not dragging this people with ibom because we consider ibom people as a branch of ibo people and they are good neighbor and best ally to ibos
but you ijaw people trying to claim what does not belong to you, you will meet the mighty wrath of ibos and ibom people this time around

Idiot. It is the people that say they are Ijaws based on their history. No one has disputed that and even the Efiks understand this so shut up. That is how the Igbos keep talking about Kalabari are not Ijaw. Fucking ants. We claim the Obolos cos they belong to us.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by shota(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
careytommy: lol. you guys can continue in your e-delusions. the people of ibeno and obollo have already come out to publicly denounce being party to any new state. they have publicly stated they are very comfortable in akwa ibom.

Senseless man, read their publication and see if they made sense. They did not deny the existence of the Obolo. They are only saying they own the land and not the Obolos. How can Onitsha people own Asaba land where Asaba people live. The Obolo people are not Efiks but Ijaws period and their farm land and fishing land belong to them. It is already part of the Oil Rivers proposed state so Efik people can cry blood if they want.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by ujoinme: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
shota:

Senseless man, read their publication and see if they made sense. They did not deny the existence of the Obolo. They are only saying they own the land and not the Obolos. How can Onitsha people own Asaba land where Asaba people live. The Obolo people are not Efiks but Ijaws period and their farm land and fishing land belong to them. It is already part of the Oil Rivers proposed state so Efik people can cry blood if they want.

You only remember they are ijaws when you want to annex their lands, but when it involves issues that count like sharing the booties like the Presidential amnesty program they are excluded. Can you name just two eastern Obolo people that benefited from the amnesty program?
You think that Akwa Ibom people are stupid? we can all see through the facade of the oil rivers politics and how our people will be treated in an ijaw majority state and hence we dont want a part of it. we are comfortable in AKS as is.

I was part of the negotiating team from the riverine /oil bearing communities from Akwa Ibom during the presidential amnesty program. and what transpired during that negotiation left a sour taste in the mouths of Akwa Ibom contingent. we saw firsthand how our ijaw brothers view us from Akwa Ibom and what a union with them will entail. that why we dont want a part of the so called oil rivers state. We wish the ijaws Goodluck in creating as many states as they want including the so called oil rivers but no part of present Akwa Ibom state will be a part of it.

4 Likes

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
ujoinme:

You only remember they are ijaws when you want to annex their lands, but when it involves issues that count like sharing the booties like the Presidential amnesty program they are excluded. Can you name just two eastern Obolo people that benefited from the amnesty program?
You think that Akwa Ibom people are stupid? we can all see through the facade of the oil rivers politics and how our people will be treated in an ijaw majority state and hence we dont want a part of it. we are comfortable in AKS as is.

I was part of the negotiating team from the riverine /oil bearing communities from Akwa Ibom during the presidential amnesty program. and what transpired during that negotiation left a sour taste in the mouths of Akwa Ibom contingent. we saw firsthand how our ijaw brothers view us from Akwa Ibom and what a union with them will entail. that why we dont want a part of the so called oil rivers state. We wish the ijaws Goodluck in creating as many states as they want including the so called oil rivers but no part of present Akwa Ibom state will be a part of it.
I perfectly understand you. an I jaw high school mate of mine has publicly told me that as far as he is concerned, akwa ibom and cross river are not Niger delta. this guy is a graduate o. I read shota's post and I laughed. wonder why he is so bitter and cussing.

1 Like

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by ujoinme: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
shota: Obolo , Kalabari, Ibani, Engenni are the Eastern Ijaw clans gearing up to be natives of the proposed OIL Rivers State. No Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Igbo or any devil can stand on our way unless there' ll not be any form of state creation in Nigeria. No inch of Ijaw land would remain in Akwa Ibom state. Obolo is an Ijaw clan and Obolo land is an Ijaw land. The good non Ijaws that migrated to OBOLO land to live with / among the Obolo Ijaws should not take the good hospitality of the Obolo Ijaw natives for weakness any more because the entire Ijaw nation and especially the eastern Ijaws are now ready to defend the lives of every Obolo Ijaw and their land . Enough is Enough. The Ijaw nation also deserves to be a united nation just as every other Tribe.

If you were on ground you would have known that the so called ijaws in Eastern obolo are a minority in that LGA just as we have minority ijaw settlers from the Atlantic coast of Akwa ibom to the cross river banks of the state. settling in Akwa Ibom territory does not make any of that land to be ijawland and the majority of the people of eastern obolo are not of ijaw ethnic group. Even among the obolos only few families will agree that they are of ijaw ancestry especially the Obolos of Akwa Ibom.

When people like you speak of a place that they lack knowledge of, your naivety oozes.

Its no longer the military era where people were partitioned into states without their consent by military fiat, Now there is a constitutional provision on how states can be created in Nigeria, go read the constitution and familiarize your self with it especially the aspects of state creation and not be carried away by the recommendation of a conference which is nothing but a recommendation! which if it ever were to be implemented will still be subject to the constitutional legislative provisions.

Because the president is Ijaw, Whom we Akwa Ibomites love and support anyways does not give the ijaw expansionist the right to arbitrarily arrogate undue powers to themselves, especially that of state creation which is a pure legislative affair in this democratic dispensation.

Even states where a majority of people(aborigines) are asking for will never see the light of the day not to talk of the so called oil rivers which is just a figment of imagination of ijaw expansionist that lacks the backing of the majority aborigines of the area.
an oil rivers state that include any parts of present day Akwa Ibom state will remain a wet dream of fringe groups like the one whose propaganda you espouse.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by Noiseless2: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
?
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by shota(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2014
ujoinme:

If you were on ground you would have known that the so called ijaws in Eastern obolo are a minority in that LGA just as we have minority ijaw settlers from the Atlantic coast of Akwa ibom to the cross river banks of the state. settling in Akwa Ibom territory does not make any of that land to be ijawland and the majority of the people of eastern obolo are not of ijaw ethnic group. Even among the obolos only few families will agree that they are of ijaw ancestry especially the Obolos of Akwa Ibom.

When people like you speak of a place that they lack knowledge of, your naivety oozes.

Its no longer the military era where people were partitioned into states without their consent by military fiat, Now there is a constitutional provision on how states can be created in Nigeria, go read the constitution and familiarize your self with it especially the aspects of state creation and not be carried away by the recommendation of a conference which is nothing but a recommendation! which if it ever were to be implemented will still be subject to the constitutional legislative provisions.

Because the president is Ijaw, Whom we Akwa Ibomites love and support anyways does not give the ijaw expansionist the right to arbitrarily arrogate undue powers to themselves, especially that of state creation which is a pure legislative affair in this democratic dispensation.

Even states where a majority of people(aborigines) are asking for will never see the light of the day not to talk of the so called oil rivers which is just a figment of imagination of ijaw expansionist that lacks the backing of the majority aborigines of the area.
an oil rivers state that include any parts of present day Akwa Ibom state will remain a wet dream of fringe groups like the one whose propaganda you espouse.

We are talking about the Ijaw minorities of Akwa Ibom. They need to join their brothers to form a state to be free from that minority status . How is that a problem ?
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by shota(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2014
ujoinme:

They are the ones that are willing to join their brothers to form a state. Why do you want to hold them down ? Why do you want them to remain in Akwa Ibom and suffer. They are not Efik so let them go . Amnesty is for ex militants and every recognized militant camp benefits from it. Amnesty is not for every Ijaw youth but for those who were involved in some form of militancy. You are not an Ijaw man and you are not an Obolo Ijaw . The Obolo Ijaw people want to join another state and you can not stop it. It is called human right. Any other group in that same Akwa Ibom can also decide to join Cross River if they want. This is human right. You can not stop Obolo Ijaw from being part of an OIL RIVERS state if the government is creating it. So stop wasting your time and be proud of your EFIK self and leave the Obolo Ijaws alone.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by ujoinme: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
shota: ..

They are the ones that are willing to join their brothers to form a state. Why do you want to hold them down ? Why do you want them to remain in Akwa Ibom and suffer. They are not Efik so let them go . Amnesty is for ex militants and every recognized militant camp benefits from it. Amnesty is not for every Ijaw youth but for those who were involved in some form of militancy. You are not an Ijaw man and you are not an Obolo Ijaw . The Obolo Ijaw people want to join another state and you can not stop it. It is called human right. Any other group in that same Akwa Ibom can also decide to join Cross River if they want. This is human right. You can not stop Obolo Ijaw from being part of an OIL RIVERS state if the government is creating it. So stop wasting your time and be proud of your EFIK self and leave the Obolo Ijaws alone.

okay we will shall see. four years is not long a long time, president jonathan if elected will have 4 years to implement the recommendations of the conference, there is no need shouting i can bet you that not even one village from Akwa Ibom will be part of any new state.
in your ignorance you keep referring Akwa Ibom as efik, thats why fools like you probably think you can steal Akwa Ibom land as they did bakassi. Akwa ibom will resist any attempt to annex any part of its land.

From your ignorant rant i have concluded that you do not know what you are talking about, and you are not ijaw, but just a trouble maker. we aint going anywhere and ranting in nairaland can no state create. watch the next four years and see the ijaw expansionist wet dream remain exactly what it is.

1 Like

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by onyeokwu: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
shota: ..

Idiot. It is the people that say they are Ijaws based on their history. No one has disputed that and even the Efiks understand this so shut up. That is how the Igbos keep talking about Kalabari are not Ijaw. Fucking ants. We claim the Obolos cos they belong to us.

those few immigrant in ibenoland that claimed to migrated from ijawland shall be repatriated with fishing canoe back to bayelsa from whens the came from grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cool cool
get it into your tick skull ok
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
as far as ijaw in this thread are concerned, only ijaw are aboriginal land owners; all others are settlers who settled on ijaw lands
how a sea faring itinerant group became aboriginal land owners baffles me. undecided
it seems that anywhere ijaw boats berthed along the coasts, they claim as theirs today
ijaw should always be thankful for the peaceful nature of peoples of eastern nigeria who allowed them to berth.
they shouldn't push their luck though.
and they should stop accumulating political bad blood for jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by shota(m): 3:51am On Sep 06, 2014
ujoinme:

okay we will shall see. four years is not long a long time, president jonathan if elected will have 4 years to implement the recommendations of the conference, there is no need shouting i can bet you that not even one village from Akwa Ibom will be part of any new state.
in your ignorance you keep referring Akwa Ibom as efik, thats why fools like you probably think you can steal Akwa Ibom land as they did bakassi. Akwa ibom will resist any attempt to annex any part of its land.

From your ignorant rant i have concluded that you do not know what you are talking about, and you are not ijaw, but just a trouble maker. we aint going anywhere and ranting in nairaland can no state create. watch the next four years and see the ijaw expansionist wet dream remain exactly what it is.

The state of Akwa Ibom was not created by God. It was created by Politicians. The same Politicians want to create another state and some people in Akwa Ibom desire to be in the new state. No other group can stop them if they are so willing. In the meantime, They own their land and if you are not one of them, you can not be part of them period.. Stop ranting like a slowpoke. When they created Kwara state, different tribes were brought together and the tribes were willing. If the Obolo Ijaws want to be part of Rivers state or another new Oil Rivers state, No EFIK OBONG OR OKON can stop them . So stop typing nonsense cos you are not an OBOLO IJAW..
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by shota(m): 3:55am On Sep 06, 2014
relchange: as far as ijaw in this thread are concerned, only ijaw are aboriginal land owners; all others are settlers who settled on ijaw lands
how a sea faring itinerant group became aboriginal land owners baffles me. undecided
it seems that anywhere ijaw boats berthed along the coasts, they claim as theirs today
ijaw should always be thankful for the peaceful nature of peoples of eastern nigeria who allowed them to berth.

Why are you people stupid ? Which land is Ijaw claiming ? If I am KALABARI and I say we KALABARI people are Ijaw people, does that mean Ijaw is claiming any person's land ? If the Opobo people say they are Ijaws, does that mean the Ijaws are claiming any people's land ? If the Obolo people say they are Ijaws, How does that mean Ijaw is claiming another people's land ? What land are Ijaws claiming in the Niger Delta ? It has rather been a case of you people claiming a people who are not part of you. You can not force a people to be part of you if they are not part of you. The natives of OBOLO who are the Obolo are Ijaws and so they have said PERIOD.
Re: Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State by shota(m): 4:03am On Sep 06, 2014
relchange: as far as ijaw in this thread are concerned, only ijaw are aboriginal land owners; all others are settlers who settled on ijaw lands

Sea faring itinerant people like us the KALABARI are on KALABARI land and we are not Igbo or EFIK.. BUT IJAWS Does that make sense ? Sea faring itinerant group like the Ibani are on IBANI land and they not EFIK or Igbo. Does that also make sense ? Sea faring group like the Okrika are also in their Okrika land and they are not EFIK or Igbo but Ijaws . Does that also make sense ? Sea faring group like the OBOLO are in OBOLO land and they are not Efik or Igbo but Ijaws. Why does that not make sense ? EXPLAIN TO THE WORLD ? Why do you think the OBOLO people do not know what they are and do not belong to the land where they are settled ? Answer the questions before you continue to accuse Ijaws of claiming other people's land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Lying Lawan, Senator’s Monthly Take Home Pay Is N15m – Sagay / How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense / Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.