Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. (11798 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Dorocute don't spoil me o. I'm innocent of those charges. Lol. But maybe there is something, one tiny looking something. Winks
TiffanyJ ooooo!! Even Ɣφυ want to dump me like shoefreak abi? So I'm a One man mopol.! Okay ooo
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
What's up, kindly follow back
kezyawulandari: Lol... Good grin
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by TiffanyJ(f): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eden007: hehehe.. Pass the challenge if you Aint in for it dear.
i did a few of those.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by TiffanyJ(f): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
DoroCute:
TiffanyJ ooooo!! Even Ɣφυ want to dump me like shoefreak abi? So I'm a One man mopol.! Okay ooo
madam, na only me waka come o
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by corisande: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
embarassed

I'm innocent
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
I weep for my generation
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by TRADELYN: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
IrishKez, what's your view about this?

* Research mode switched on*
Eden007: Show me a girl who's above 18 that hasn't done atleast one of this and I'll show you an angel.
1. Kissed same sex.
2. Had sex.
3. Kept malice with a friend.
4. Committed abortion.
5. Spoke insultingly to her mum.
6. Betrayed a close friend.
7. Gone out of the house without panties.
8. Gave a Mouth Action.
9. Travelled to spend a night with a guy in another town.
10. Masturbated
11. Lost count of number of sex partners.
12. Lost count of number of times she's had sex.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Me too grin
Never gave a mouth action, my mouth will be to praise God alone.
Praise d Rod! Hallelujah
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
13. Had an incest(with a cousin or any family relative. Not necessarily penetration but romance).
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ta comot dia! No b u teach me how use that "thing" to massage my small London? U can lie ooo grin

@op

Your sisters dem bad ooo....which one of them get this list? tongue
Madam no be me o na my luk alike. Hehehehe. No mind d OP e dey find who to implicate
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by purplesummer(f): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
shocked who does any of that? tongue
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
No need to ask how many of the things wey eden list out Ɣφυ don do... So I go just ask Ɣφυ which 1 remain wey eden 4get to write wey Ɣφυ don do?? Cuz I believe Ɣφυ've done everything and more....... #winkz @TiffanyJ
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by drnoel: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eden007: Show me a girl who's above 18 that hasn't done atleast one of this and I'll show you an angel.
1. Kissed same sex.
2. Had sex.
3. Kept malice with a friend.
4. Committed abortion.
5. Spoke insultingly to her mum.
6. Betrayed a close friend.
7. Gone out of the house without panties.
8. Gave a Mouth Action.
9. Travelled to spend a night with a guy in another town.
10. Masturbated
11. Lost count of number of sex partners.
12. Lost count of number of times she's had sex.
trash!!!!! i know many girls that havent done any of this, i also know many very bad girls that havent done any on ur list
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by dytbabe: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Oxone: Where's dyt? undecided

Haven't seen her today sad

Hehehehehehehehhe
Am not as bad as this
Atleast am innocent of 3 on that list
At leats oooo
grin grin grin grin grin
Ayam a veli good gyel ooo
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by jabanz(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mzjhulz: I haven't done any tongue
then u def nt a lady
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by TiffanyJ(f): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
DoroCute: No need to ask how many of the things wey eden list out Ɣφυ don do... So I go just ask Ɣφυ which 1 remain wey eden 4get to write wey Ɣφυ don do?? Cuz I believe Ɣφυ've done everything and more....... #winkz @TiffanyJ
i'm really quite good to have done all these. More grease to me. Hmm, Dorocute, mayb am guilty as charged by you
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by mcfarlin(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eden007: 13. Had an incest(with a cousin or any family relative. Not necessarily penetration but romance).

Lmao u mean I.ncest??

Some peeps dey vex oh dey no wan even hear family.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
TiffanyJ:
i'm really quite good to have done all these. More grease to me. Hmm, Dorocute, mayb am guilty as charged by you
Lol! TiffanyJ I'm just joking oooo! I know say Ɣφυ be innocent ooooo!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ven't done any xcept no 3....i'm decent...lol
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by coolest01(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak:

I spoil na. I no dey hide am. grin
no wonder your b00bs have fallen sad
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
coolest01: no wonder your b00bs have fallen sad
please don't insult anybody in the thread. Ladies let's vote for the 5 most common among those listed. I go in descending order.. 7,1,3,13,12.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
that's harsh. Please don't insult anyone here.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
U can talk? See as hin nose wide like hin gf toto. Idiota!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by coolest01(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm really sorry if I insulted anyone. Didn't mean to. I just couldn't help noticing... Nevermind... I'm sorry... Make una no vex grin
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Coolest01 your apology is accepted. Now, ladies let's do the rating in descending order of the one you think is most done..
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by coolest01(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
U can talk? See as hin nose wide like hin gf toto. Idiota!
I'm sorry ma'am
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Who the hell are you? My boöbs fall or no fall, how's it your doggone business? You wan blow? You no dey look face? Wetin I resemble for your face? What sort of rubbish talk is this? Dem dey fry groundnut inside your empty skull?

Trouble siddon jeje, you go kick am for yiansh.... see his ebola infested mouth wey dey smell like rotten fish dey open talk. warn yourself!!! I know who I quote and who quote me, know themselves. So gbadun saa?

Get the fûck off my face and don't let me unleash on your a55, person!!! What the hell?!

angry who get pikin or know him mama, come hold am abeg, before bath water go enter gutter with baby oooo. I can't shout!

Chai...and I don't gentle oo. shey una dey see now ooo? Okay! undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ladystewie!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by coolest01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
shoefreak: Who the hell are you? My boöbs fall or no fall, how's it your doggone business? You wan blow? You no dey look face? Wetin I resemble for your face? What sort of rubbish talk is this? Dem dey fry groundnut inside your empty skull?

Trouble siddon jeje, you go kick am for yiansh.... see his ebola infested mouth wey dey smell like rotten fish dey open talk. warn yourself!!! I know who I quote and who quote me, know themselves. So gbadun saa?

Get the fûck off my face and don't let me unleash on your a55, person!!! What the hell?!

angry who get pikin or know him mama, come hold am abeg, before bath water go enter gutter with baby oooo. I can't shout!

Chai...and I don't gentle oo. shey una dey see now ooo? Okay! undecided angry

I'm sorry if I offended you with my post. My sincere apologies please. I didn't mean to

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
coolest01: I'm sorry ma'am
Ooopppsss!! Oya sorry.

E don go. I no see d apology before. Na from my mention I just land straight.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ladies dulling! Ladies dulling!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Mtcheewww(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
drnoel:
trash!!!!! i know many girls that havent done any of this, i also know many very bad girls that havent done any on ur list

And what else could possibly make them ' very bad girls '?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / See The Lady Who Overpowered A Thief Locked Him Up For Sex For 3 Days(pic) / I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.