Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. (11784 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by nellyelitz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
rozzay: I haven't done any
yeah I'm sure of that
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Mtcheewww(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
drnoel:

?? ur definition of bad girls is still too childish and ladies can be bad and rotten without doing anything on ur list. I have met very good girls that were unfortunate enof to have had several abortions for several different men. The fact that a lady has had abortions or has done things on ur list does not make her bad,...simple. U need to redefinte ur defination of bad/good girls.

*yawns*
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by cinderellla(f): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eden007: @kike.. Hehehe. Ladies give 2points to each you've done. What's your score? No judging here guys Aint any better.#winks.
. 20 embarassed
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Baddestguyp(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
marieolae: from where?
did u skul at EHC
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by marieolae(f): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: did u skul at EHC
yeah
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
nellyelitz: yeah I'm sure of that
Thank u for vouching for me father nelly
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Baddestguyp(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
marieolae: yeah
I was ur senior, Precious
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by marieolae(f): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: I was ur senior, Precious
lol this world is small sha
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Chaleeee: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Naetochukwu: I hate to wear panties, i only wear them when i'm on my period.
As i type now from work i dont have any grin

Always ready for a quickie grin

Picture or adonbelieveit
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
1Dray:

Really? You wanna do me?

Yes angry
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Baddestguyp(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
marieolae: lol this world is small sha
yeah. so u're new here?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by marieolae(f): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: yeah. so u're new here?
yes o out of boredom
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Baddestguyp(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
marieolae: yes o out of boredom
hope u like it
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by marieolae(f): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: hope u like it
yhh its ok. How long hav u bin here
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
marieolae: yhh its ok. How long hav u bin here
about a year plus but I've been a guest for like 6 years now
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by marieolae(f): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: about a year plus but I've been a guest for like 6 years now
ohhh wow. U try
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by drnoel: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mtcheewww:

*yawns*
just take correction and dont sulk about it undecided
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by DoroCute(f): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
shegsky:
Wetin hapn nah, or u wan make i loud am ni .Omo jasi - Oni Mazarrati .
E mi o Jasi!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by deywarley(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
sexymoma: And we gonna see a lady who has done all of these cry SMH
so how many have you done?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 16, 2014
Have done 5 out of that list God.Father 4gve me
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Festorich(m): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2014
I carry chair seat down with one bottle of moet.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Mtcheewww(m): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2014
drnoel:
just take correction and dont sulk about it undecided

Clown grin
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 1:05am On Aug 16, 2014
I am not trying to define a bad girl in this post, I'm only stating that it's only an angel that hasn't done any of the stuff I listed.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Kentnickole(m): 1:41am On Aug 16, 2014
Agybabe: Isolated!

If I wasn't, maybe I would have done just one. sad tongue
Which?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Kentnickole(m): 2:24am On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: I'm guilty of two of these things
Which includes?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by 1Dray(m): 2:47am On Aug 16, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

Yes angry

How possible can that be?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Fkforyou(m): 3:31am On Aug 16, 2014
50% are guilty of number 1 wink
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by drnoel: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2014
Mtcheewww:

Clown grin
Glad to be of help.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by drnoel: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2014
Mtcheewww:

Clown grin
Glad to be of help, at least now u know better.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Adeboye4421(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2014
temigracie: ....hahaha....do u expect me to b doin all dat??...for cryn out loud,ayam a saint....saints dont do all dat....lol...
lol dat nt wat he says, he said ONE of dos memtion nd not ALL mention lol, saint? Hahahaha
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Adeboye4421(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Make i no lie, i sef don do many of dos mentions here, u guys 2 no lie na, wich 1 u wan point out der say u neva do before, although i love my mum nd i wil always love her 4eva nd av shout at her b4 in anger bt later went 2 her nd ask 4 4givnes, she is so simple, so loving nd undastand me alot, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MUM
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 8:08am On Aug 16, 2014
Adding to my list...
14. Slept with someone old enough to be your father(mostly married).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) / She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.