Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. (11906 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by wordsplay(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2014
mizcalvina: I haven't done any, i escaped it..
. Escaped? Are u dead?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by BluePearls(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2014
kika23: See no evil and say no evil..... Most definitely.....*covers face*

Chai!! Nwa mummy grin
But those eyes though! shocked
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by BluePearls(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2014
shoefreak: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Even you my love, I never thought I'd find you here shocked grin
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Mtcheewww(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
drnoel:
Glad to be of help, at least now u know better.

Quit quoting me already, I have no frigging idea what you mean! if a girl has done neither of those things and you say she's 'very very bad', explain what makes em bad then, na armed robber Abi na assassin?
Only then would I know 'better'....until then, please stFu! Arrghh! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by drnoel: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mtcheewww:

Quit quoting me already, I have no frigging idea what you mean! if a girl has done neither of those things and you say she's 'very very bad', explain what makes em bad then, na armed robber Abi na assassin?
Only then would I know 'better'....until then, please stFu! Arrghh! angry

just the problem with nigerians. thinking they know something they would never agree they dont. Go back to ur list then come and talk to people that have seen more than u.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by depato88(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mzjhulz: I haven't done any tongue

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Mtcheewww(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
drnoel:

just the problem with nigerians. thinking they know something they would never agree they dont. Go back to ur list then come and talk to people that have seen more than u.

You still haven't explained...

grin
Enjoy tho
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Mzjhulz(f): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
depato88:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by depato88(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mzjhulz:

say d truth
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
1Dray:

How possible can that be?

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by 1Dray(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

Mail me
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Agybabe(f): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kentnickole:
Which?
Never mind
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by kika23(f): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
BluePearls:

Chai!! Nwa mummy grin
But those eyes though! shocked
Lmao....... Big yea? Them eyes are big.....
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
1Dray:

Mail me

Why? undecided
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by 1Dray(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

Why? undecided

Okay.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Kentnickole(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Agybabe:
Never mind
Oops!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Mtcheewww(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
kika23:
Lmao....... Big yea? Them eyes are big.....

Beautiful
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by kika23(f): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mtcheewww:

Beautiful
Thank you smiley
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by sexymoma(f): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
deywarley: so how many have you done?
you reali wanna know.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
rozzay: I haven't done any

Taaah! If i hear!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by koligs: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
stormybucci: any girl wey deny this thing wae op write eehhn, na amadioha go feast on d girls left br'*'east

Amadioha no fit answer ur prayer cos ur English get comma!!!!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Homguy(m): 12:17am On Aug 17, 2014
temigracie: ....hahaha....do u expect me to b doin all dat??...ayam a saint.....
let me know when you wake up, I have got something to tell you.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Homguy(m): 12:18am On Aug 17, 2014
sexymoma: And we gonna see a lady who has done all of these cry SMH
Sure! She probably typed this post I Quoted.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Homguy(m): 12:19am On Aug 17, 2014
Ivanspring: Hmmm...if this list was God's criteria for making heaven, all girls/women would be heaven bound...
Am sure you meant h*ll bound.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Homguy(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2014
Naetochukwu: I hate to wear panties, i only wear them when i'm on my period.
As i type now from work i dont have any grin

Always ready for a quickie grin
Quickie with the man in your Dp? Or a random rod? Smd

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by utenwuson: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2014
Most gurls av done 2,3,4,5 buh 98 percent av done 8 likewise 12....................
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by stormybucci(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2014
koligs:

Amadioha no fit answer ur prayer cos ur English get comma!!!!
see dis learner oooo. dem tell u say amadioha hear english?? see im head lyk brief-case mtcheew
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2014
BluePearls:

Even you my love, I never thought I'd find you here shocked grin
I'm not here. N my ghost u see grin
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Mznaett: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2014
na number 4 wey ah neva do b4....thank God embarassed
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Ivanspring(f): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
Homguy: Am sure you meant h*ll bound.

Read my post again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

welcome guest,laugh ur hard day off here ( updated 09/4/2017) / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Marriage Or Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.