Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. (11801 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Homguy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

Read my post again.
Alright.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Homguy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mznaett: na number 4 wey ah neva do b4....thank God embarassed
Wow! that's 99%. Very good Pass mark
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexymoma: And we gonna see a lady who has done all of these cry SMH
Me cry (Covers Face)
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexyseun: Me cry (Covers Face)
You are the babe!! Drop a message for me through edenstephen@gmail.com let's roll!#winks
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by deywarley(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexymoma: you reali wanna know.
I really wanna know
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by sexymoma(f): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
sexyseun: Me cry (Covers Face)
you see ya life.. SSMH 'seriously shaking ma head'
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2014
Sunlady306: Ven't done any xcept no 3....i'm decent...lol

So even after accepting guilty of no. 3, that still makes u decent right? Btw, how abt sex, never had it? Smh!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by nellyelitz(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
rozzay:
Thank u for vouching for me father nelly
hehehe funny...for ur mind u're good. tongue
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by enomakos(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Naetochukwu: I hate to wear panties, i only wear them when i'm on my period.
As i type now from work i dont have any grin

Always ready for a quickie grin
u are my type
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by enomakos(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
it is hard to see a lady that hads not done that
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by BluePearls(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
kika23:
Lmao....... Big yea? Them eyes are big.....

big and beautiful grin
captivating i must say grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yep! grin
Eden007: Ladystewie!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ladystewie: Yep! grin
Mehn! You!#lips sealed.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Whatdid I do
Eden007: Mehn! You!#lips sealed.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
I didn't do any of the above at the age of 18, and at present i have not completed everything on your list.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by zubby29(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
lol
Mzjhulz: I haven't done any tongue
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by zubby29(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
hmm.babe wat do u find attractive in a fellow girl
ignis: Am only guilty of 1, 3 and 7.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by ignis: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
zubby29: hmm.babe wat do u find attractive in a fellow girl

is there anything wrong with kissing a fellow girl?
Dont guys hug themselves?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
chai..am defintely nt alone sha*holler @ dem babes*is nuh a easy smtin..*buh its only 3 haf done jawe,dats nuh a passmark na*
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Festorich(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Annypie: chai..am defintely nt alone sha*holler @ dem babes*is nuh a easy smtin..*buh its only 3 haf done jawe,dats nuh a passmark na*
You have a pass mark dear...
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Festorich:
You have a pass mark dear...
is a lie jawe..buh old things hv passed away.i got a total rebirth*@least i think i did*smtins r just too incorrigble!
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Festorich(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Annypie: is a lie jawe..buh old things hv passed away.i got a total rebirth*@least i think i did*smtins r just too incorrigble!
Hmm,nice to knw u are born again,,keep it up and don't go back to those things again...E.G like insulting mumsy*winks.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by zubby29(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
was only asking a ? no vex.i never said its wrong
ignis:

is there anything wrong with kissing a fellow girl?
Dont guys hug themselves?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
Festorich:
Hmm,nice to knw u are born again,,keep it up and don't go back to those things again...E.G like insulting mumsy*winks.
lol..bornagain kwa??*nah,i aint*its a gradual process tho.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Eden007(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Annypie I like your pics do wana mingle?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Danhumprey: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ivanspring: Hmmm...if this list was God's criteria for making heaven, all girls/women would be heaven bound...
Now,someone is speaking!grin
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
I plead innocent cheesy
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by AbuMikey(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
stormybucci: any girl wey deny this thing wae op write eehhn, na amadioha go feast on d girls left br'*'east

You very wrong sire.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmm!!..What's the meaning of mouth action...Kissing right?.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
RedBenson:

So even after accepting guilty of no. 3, that still makes u decent right? Btw, how abt sex, never had it? Smh!
Y askin abt sex wen i already sed i'm guilty of only no. 3?
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sunlady306:
Y askin abt sex wen i already sed i'm guilty of only no. 3?

No. 2 = Sex

No. 3 = Kept malice with a friend.

Confirm again and then come back to answer. #waiting.
Re: Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
RedBenson:

No. 2 = Sex

No. 3 = Kept malice with a friend.

Confirm again and then come back to answer. #waiting.
U r nt crious. Watz ur biz if i've had sex or nt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Lady Who Overpowered A Thief Locked Him Up For Sex For 3 Days(pic) / 50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom / My Husband Rapes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.