Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary (26077 Views)

Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It. / WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / WORD GAME: Write An English Word That Starts With 't' And Ends With 't' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by kheart(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
cunnilingue
dichloromethane
Binge watch
bank of mum and dad
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by eppysold(m): 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
monatim:

extemporaneous = without preparation or advanced thought.

oya my own is serendipity
serendipity-an experience that happens by accident...
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Tallestt(f): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lol
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Clandestine
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
^
kept secret or done secretively, especially because illicit

Myriad
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
2ndOGA: ^
kept secret or done secretively, especially because illicit

Myriad
a countless or extremely great number of people or things.

Puerile
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by sathel(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mine iz apparatchik
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by sathel(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Puerile means immature and childish....mine iz apparatchik...
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by alotofgrace(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
GreyBlood:
Acquire + hire: to acquire a company and then hire its staffs. This is mainly practised in the IT sector where a company is acquired by the sole aim of hiring it professional staffs rather than focusing on the company's produce.

*i've to read it up on google since I've never seen such word b4*

My word is "presstitute"

sighs....reminds me of akeelah n d bee...a watchdog gov. press.
learnt something today
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by GreyBlood: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
sathel: Puerile means immature and childish....mine iz apparatchik...
someone that works for a government or a political party and who always obeys them. A stooge.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by monatim: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ameliorate
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by escobar07(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bodacious
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pulmonothromboendorectomy
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yolo

You only live once
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
Simran94: Yolo
you only live once

Check mine out 'doncha'?
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by GreyBlood: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
monatim: Ameliorate
to make a situation seem better or easier embarassed
escobar07: Bodacious
excellent,attractive
Osahon7: Pulmonothromboendorectomy
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by iddydearest: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Horseplay
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Rooneyboy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
JayTeeA: lets play a game... *I hope its fun..

Drop a word that will make someone check their dictionary and the person below gives its meaning and then drops his word too...

#leggo

mine is Odoriferous..lolz
grin grin grin
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by GreenBobo: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Osahon7: Pulmonothromboendorectomy

Even Google tire for this your word

Your search -
Pulmonothromboendorectomy - did not
match any documents.
Suggestions:
Make sure that all words are spelled
correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by jabanz(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Malicious
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Baddestguyp(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
mine is short and simple, "Limbo"
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by ogbonnajoe(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Zeitgebers
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by OCTAVO: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
OCTAVO
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by elnino3(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
in my own words...

serendipity is a chance find.... like getting something out of luck...

equanimity .... evenness of spirit and mind....

usage... the soldier posses equanimity in the heat of battle...

my own word..
defenestration
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
The longest word
PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS
Check online if you think it doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Youngsage: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
elnino3: in my own words...
serendipity is a chance find.... like getting something out of luck...
equanimity .... evenness of spirit and mind....
usage... the soldier posses equanimity in the heat of battle...
my own word..
defenestration

hahaha. Quite easy
defenestration means throwing someone out of the window! ( fenetrê- french means window) cheesy

Mine: Milieu :8
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Antidisestablishmentarianism
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by LynForward: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
apodyopsis
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Kimmo(f): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mountebank.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by cuteyspy(f): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
" Aso ebi" its high time dt word is included in the dictionary. Its long overdue.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by diamondpaul(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
It's okay to me what u've written so far doesn't present any significant pathological implication.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by econome(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You / Bible Quiz Game / Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.