Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary (25998 Views)

Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It. / WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / WORD GAME: Write An English Word That Starts With 't' And Ends With 't' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Kentnickole(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Stunner1:

Hmmm 1st word ive not come across
Nice one
Google says it means isolation

Are u implying ur already familiar wt all the words we hv been displaying here? Hmmm
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Emmybreezy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
AdeniyiA:
i don't have acting flair cool (talent/gift)
very correct bro wink
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 18, 2014
Mine is:
Conjection
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by harffie(m): 5:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Ardent
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2014
I always update my vocabulary all day,so i got a lot and lot of 'em.
Lemme give the meaning of this ones.
Conjecture:the formation of an idea,opinion,etc from incomplete or uncertain information.
Ardent:strongly felt;strongly active;eager;fierce.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2014
Now mine is Ratiocination.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Ratiocination: The process of exact thinking.
Mine is:
Defeasance
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Kentnickole(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2014
glitest: Ratiocination: The process of exact thinking.
Hi
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Braggadocio.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest: Ratiocination: The process of exact thinking.
Mine is:
Defeasance
the action or process of rendering (something) null and void.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Braggadocio: To be boastful or arrogant.

Mine is :
Non-partisan
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Kentnickole(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest: Braggadocio: To be boastful or arrogant.

Mine is non partisan

Non (prefix) + party (root word) + san (suffix)
It means not affiliated to any political party.

Mine is:
Nerd
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Stunner1(f): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kentnickole:

Are u implying ur already familiar wt all the words we hv been displaying here? Hmmm

I dont mean to brag but yes
3 of my sisters studied english language smiley

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Kentnickole(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Stunner1:

I dont mean to brag but yes
3 of my sisters studied english language smiley

Alright stunner... Lets see
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
I don't also brag as well.90% of the words put up here are words i've come across...because i've a huge compilation.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Now here is another one.
Unstincting.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Now here is another one:
Unstincting.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nerd:A person who gains pleasure, from amassing large qualities of knowledge about subjestc often too detailed or complicated, for other people to be bothered with.

Mine is:
Idgaf
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Unstinting : Giving or been given freely or generously; without holding back.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest: Nerd:A person who gains pleasure, from amassing large qualities of knowledge about subjestc often too detailed or complicated, for other people to be bothered with.

Mine is:
Idgaf
Idgaf is simple na, is dat not I don't give a fck... Just saying tho
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
polymathic: Idgaf is simple na, is dat not I don't give a fck... Just saying tho

Exactly.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:

Exactly.
Oh! Really? Wow, I don sabi english small eh!!!

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Y'all shld take this home:
Besotted
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
polymathic: Y'all shld take this home:
Besotted

very drunk!!!

canard
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by 6packdude: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Obdurate
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Canard: An unfounded rumor or story.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
6packdude: Obdurate

Stubbornly refusing to chance one opinion or course of action.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
polymathic: Oh! Really? Wow, I don sabi english small eh!!!

I noticed.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by 6packdude: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:

Stubbornly refusing to chance one opinion or course of action.
Well that sounds like my ex cheesy

Encumber
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Encumber: To restrict or burden somebody in such as way that free movement is difficult.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
encumber:be a burden to,hamper
Chequered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Optical Illusions- How Smart Are You? / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You / Bible Quiz Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.