Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,476 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary (26751 Views)

Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It. / WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / WORD GAME: Write An English Word That Starts With 't' And Ends With 't' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Kimmo(f): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
XploraBen: encumber:be a burden to,hamper
Chequered

Marked by fluctuations of fortune; having patterns.

Totem
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kimmo:

Marked by fluctuations of fortune; having patterns.

Totem
a pole carved or painted with an emblem or slogan.
Pusillanimous.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2014
glitest:

I noticed.
grin that's what's up ba'e

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 19, 2014
polymathic: grin that's what's up ba'e

You also do make real sense....No flirting; just respect.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2014
JayTeeA:

very drunk!!!

canard
A rumour or false story without facts..

Hornswoggle
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2014
glitest:

You also do make real sense....No flirting; just respect.
smiley thanks ba'e.. You make sense tooo
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2014
polymathic: A rumour or false story without facts..

Hornswoggle

Hornswoggle - To get the better of someone by cheating (remember the midget wrestler)

Misodoctakleidist
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Kx: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2014
princefunmi:

Hornswoggle - To get the better of someone by cheating (remember the midget wrestler)

Misodoctakleidist

Misodoctakleidist:someone who hates practising the piano.

munificence
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2014
munificence:generousity.

gobsmacked.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Stunner1(f): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
XploraBen: munificence:generousity.

gobsmacked.

Gobsmacked means very surprised astonished astounded or taken aback

Parochial
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Stunner1:

Gobsmacked means very surprised astonished astounded or taken aback

Parochial
(1)supported by a religious body.
(2)(of the mind,one's interest,opinions,etc.)limited.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by XploraBen(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=Stunner1]
Your moniker is a kinda funny...what stunning traits do you embody?
parsimonious.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
princefunmi:

Misodoctakleidist
Misodoctakleidist: someone who hates to practice d piano...

Erinaceous
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2014
Erinaceous:
Totally inane, or in an incomprehensible state of mind, or often mistaken for been stoned/ high.

Mine is:
Lip banging........ It was the word of the day according to free dictionary. Com.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2014
glitest: Erinaceous:
Totally inane, or in an incomprehensible state of mind, or often mistaken for been stoned/ high.

Mine is:
Lip banging.
Lipbanging: wen a couple makes out longer than the usual

Errantry
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2014
Erranty:
Straying from the proper course or standards

Mine is:
Splenetic: word of the day ..free dictionary.com
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
...Dracunculus medinensis- another na,me for guinea worm
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Kentnickole(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pantomime smiley
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Sallychizzl3: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Kentnickole: Pantomime smiley

pantomime

noun (plural pantomimes)
- (now) A Classical comic actor, especially one who works mainly through gesture and mime.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Sallychizzl3: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2014
[size=25pt]Groaking[/size]
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by nickxtra(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Infinitesimal
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by keandre: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
quadrantanopia
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Ignyte(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
SpaceGoat: angry swerry why insalt? you would have rather say "i give up " 'i give up" than insalting a elder. angry . the word mean "to eat something" chelck new oxfor dictionairy angry

'INSALT'

I sure checked tha dictionary for that one.

seems to mean:..... Covered in salt.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by phazotron(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
verbagothical repathy

kakistomoboplutocracy

taledomy
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Kentnickole(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Check this out glitest!

Effigy.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
This looks like one of those inchoate threads where mates convene to put up a high-fallutin attitude just to be perceived as intelligent cheesy
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
avalanche
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by ijechikky(f): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Xtarxhyne: avalanche
me Chek dictionary 'cos of avalanche?
No Way! angry
Got 2knw dt bak in Kindagarten grin grin
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
ijechikky: me Chek dictionary 'cos of avalanche?
No Way! angry
Got 2knw dt bak in Kindagarten grin grin
Lol...f I hear
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by sod09(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Beyonce
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by tysonnn(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Xtarxhyne: avalanche
don't need a dico!

Avalanche: landslide of massive/vast snow!!!

Jaglodyte cool
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
tysonnn:
don't need a dico!

Avalanche: landslide of massive/vast snow!!!

Jaglodyte cool
not in my dico o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bible Quiz Game / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You / Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.