Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » (49671 Views)

Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by diarra94(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2014
Omooba77: Every problem of the World have solutions in the Holy Bible; Luke 1:37,Mark 9:23,John3:3-5,Revelation20:11-15
and yet the most religious countries are the shittiest on the planet. be real bro, religion causes more problems than it can ever resolve

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by alcuin(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2014
meetmonde: The Holy Bible remains the only book other so called religious book tend to copy and modify from.. E.g d koran et al

Yeah.

Just as the bible was copied from the torah and also contains quotations from the vedas and many Egyptain Coptic and Gnostic texts. Mind you, these are older than the bible.

Don't say things you don't know about.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2014
i hope the atheists saw the psalms 14 &53
"the fool has said on his heart...there's no God above!.......

quoted those psalms in my breviary for 6yrs in d seminary..

any time i see a reason to doubt His existence, i remember this again....

y'all have got enough time to turn from your way of thinking about God..He never asked u to be a Christian nor muslim but just Believe hope obey nd trust him...

greatest offence you'll commit is to keep denying nd rufusing to believe God does exist..

His not ours..we can't study nor understand...
Awesome God indeed smiley

nice thread op

Happy sundaysmiley
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by diarra94(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2014
cloudstar:

Any Christian that ignores any passage of the Bible no matter how difficult it is doesn't know their history or is simply ignorant. You question can be answered several ways. Before I do, I am aware that there are people (maybe yourself) that might take exceptions to what I have to say.

God didn’t confine His wrath to the Canaanites only. He proclaimed the death sentence upon the whole of humanity. We will all die because we have broken God’s Law. Every one of us is waiting on death row. Instead of standing in moral judgment over Almighty God, we need to judge ourselves according to the Law of God. We will find that we have a multitude of sins and therefore are deserving of punishment. Yet God, out of love, paid the penalty for our sin so we would not have to.

Moving forward, I will propose a question to you before doing justice to it. Here is my question - "If you were alive during the birth of Adolf Hitler and knew 110% that he would kill millions of innocent people and cause calamity on a global scale - what would you do?"

To answer your question, we have to refer to the Bible and the context of these events. Here is what the Bible said about the Israelites:

"It is not for your righteousness or for the uprightness of your heart that you are going to possess their land, but it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD your God is driving them out before you, in order to confirm the oath which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. (Deuteronomy 9:5)

Okay, how "wicked" could those people have been? How about killing their own sons and daughters by burning them in sacrifices to their gods.

"You shall not behave thus toward the LORD your God, for every abominable act which the LORD hates they have done for their gods; for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods. (Deuteronomy 12:31)

Let us look at the character of God. Did God kill any innocent people along with the evil ones? When God was about to destroy the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, Abraham asked God if He would destroy the cities if there were 50 righteous people in them. God said no. Then Abraham asked the same question if there were 45 righteous people. Every time he dropped the number and got the same answer. The fact is that God would not have destroyed those cities if there were any righteous people in them. The few righteous who were in those cities He warned ahead of time to get out.So, God does not destroy the righteous along with the evil - Please keep in mind the question I asked you about Adolf Hitler.

The Christian concept of God is that He can't and will not stand sin in any form. Just the way a judge would pass judgement for crime is the same way God passes judgement for sin. If critics like you would take the time to study the Bible and make an honest evaluation of the principles of God’s justice, wrath, and love, he would see the perfect and harmonious interplay between them. God’s vengeance is not like the impulsive, irrational, emotional outbursts of pagan deities or human beings. He is infinite in all His attributes and thus perfect in justice, love, and anger. Just as God’s ultimate and final condemnation of sinners to eternal punishment will be just and appropriate, so the temporal judgment of wicked people in the Old Testament was ethical and fair. We human beings do not have an accurate handle on the gravity of sin and the deplorable nature of evil and wickedness. Human sentimentality is hardly a qualified measuring stick for divine truth and spiritual reality.

How incredibly ironic that the atheist, the agnostic, the skeptic, and the liberal all attempt to stand in judgment upon the ethical behavior of God when, if one embraces their position, there is no such thing as an absolute, objective, authoritative standard by which to pronounce anything right or wrong. As the French existentialist philosopher, Sartre, admitted: “Everything is indeed permitted if God does not exist.... Nor...are we provided with any values or commands that could legitimize our behavior” (1961, p. 485). The atheist and agnostic have absolutely no platform on which to stand to make moral or ethical distinctions—except as the result of purely personal taste. The mere fact that they concede the existence of objective evil is an unwitting concession there is a God Who has established an absolute framework of moral judgments.

Those who disagree with God’s annihilation of the wicked in the Old Testament have the same liberal attitude that has come to prevail in America just in the last half century. That attitude has typically opposed capital punishment, as well as the corporal punishment of children. Such people simply cannot see the rightness of evildoers being punished by execution or physical pain. Nevertheless, their view is skewed—and the rest of us are being forced to live with the results of their warped thinking: undisciplined, out-of-control children are wreaking havoc on our society by perpetrating crime to historically, all-time high levels.

Those who reject the ethics of God’s destructive activity in the Old Testament, to be consistent, must reject Jesus and the New Testament. Over and over again, Jesus and the New Testament writers endorsed and defended such activity (e.g., Luke 13:1-9; 12:5; 17:29-32; 10:12; Hebrews 10:26-31). The Bible provides the only logical, sensible, meaningful, consistent explanation regarding the principles of retribution, punishment, and the conditions under which physical life may be extinguished.

This is my 2 cents on the matter
OK now you're just starting to sound ignorant. why should I kill Adolf Hitler when god knowingly created him a recent survey showed that atheist contributed more towards charity than any other faith in america. as humans we all have a conscience and we are subjected to the laws of physics and nature. you people forget that just a few hundred years ago , our ancestors were living in the jungle as savages with no understanding of life and reason. they killed each other as they pleased because humans were not created but evolved from animals and as our brains brains became larger and more complex we started g rasping knowledge about our world. how else would you explain the savage tribes of africa and south Americas if we all supposedly came from Adam and eve who had a concept of life.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by maskid(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2014
diarra94: OK now you're just starting to sound ignorant. why should I kill Adolf Hitler when god knowingly created him a recent survey showed that atheist contributed more towards charity than any other faith in america. as humans we all have a conscience and we are subjected to the laws of physics and nature. you people forget that just a few hundred years ago , our ancestors were living in the jungle as savages with no understanding of life and reason. they killed each other as they pleased because humans were not created but evolved from animals and as our brains brains became larger and more complex we started g rasping knowledge about our world. how else would you explain the savage tribes of africa and south Americas if we all supposedly came from Adam and eve who had a concept of life.

oga , if u really evolved from apes why hasnt evolution transformed you and your family into something else yet? abi na for homo sapiens e stop?? evolution shuld be continuos dnt u think? stop decieving urself.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by diarra94(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty: i hope the atheists saw the psalms 14 &53
"the fool has said on his heart...there's no God above!.......

quoted those psalms in my breviary for 6yrs in d seminary..

any time i see a reason to doubt His existence, i remember this again....

y'all have got enough time to turn from your way of thinking about God..He never asked u to be a Christian nor muslim but just Believe hope obey nd trust him...

greatest offence you'll commit is to keep denying nd rufusing to believe God does exist..

His not ours..we can't study nor understand...
Awesome God indeed smiley

nice thread op

Happy sundaysmiley
that exactly what the people who wrote the bible want you to think. why can't god be studied or understood, then what is the bible for? we have complex brains capable of understanding every phenomena on our planet. why is god any different?? you wont jump into fire, why? because you know and understand the consequences, so why cant i understand god??give me 1 proof that god exist and I will be a christian right now.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by aigbecity(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2014
Nice Topic
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by diarra94(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2014
maskid:

oga , if u really evolved from apes why hasnt evolution transformed you and your family into something else yet? abi na for homo sapiens e stop?? evolution shuld be continuos dnt u think? stop decieving urself.
why do many people find it hard to believe we came from apes. well evolution doesn't occur in a 100 or 1000 years, it occurs in millions of years. it is as a result of mutations in our cells which results in changes in our interaction with our environment. who said evolution has stopped? homo sapiens is our current phase in evolution and it will continue as much as life exist. why do you find different races of humans on different continents?? that is not a coincidence, after humans separated for just a few hundred years you can see how much our environment has changed us. why is the elephant found in Africa and India and not Europe and why was the wholly mammoth only found around the poles before they were extinct. my brother open your eyes, understand the complexlities in our world. do not be blinded and made stupid by kiddy tales in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2014
diarra94: that exactly what the people who wrote the bible want you to think. why can't god be studied or understood, then what is the bible for? we have complex brains capable of understanding every phenomena on our planet. why is god any different?? you wont jump into fire, why? because you know and understand the consequences, so why cant i understand god??give me 1 proof that god exist and I will be a christian right now.

isn't the cosmos,nature and the order of the universe even your complicated body and cells enough reason to believe there is a major architect responsible for all these

God lives nd exists

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by RebelLeader15(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2014
The best war movies is in the bible, both strategies, offensive and defensive are there...
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Heycube(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2014
• Ezra 7:21 contains all the letters of
the alphabet, except 'J' (In the New
King James Version).

[/quote]

Letter J and Q can not be found in Ezra 7:21
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by diarra94(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty:

isn't the cosmos,nature nd the order of universe?
even your complicated body nd cells enough reason to believe there is a major architect responsible for all these??

God lives nd exist
life began as a unicellular organism in the ocean which grew more complex over millions of years. lemme ask you why do we have different races on every continent? do you think that is a coincidence? why is the whole world not 1 religion? why did god not begin the world with religion from the very day he created Adam and eve? why did god in all his power and glory not rid the garden of any evil to prevent any future problems? why did god punish Adam and eve even when he knew they will eat the apple? why did Jesus had to plead god to forgive mankind for they do not know what they do?? isn't he all knowing??

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2014
alcuin:

Yeah.

Just as the bible was copied from the torah and also contains quotations from the vedas and many Egyptain Coptic and Gnostic texts. Mind you, these are older than the bible.

Don't say things you don't know about.
last warning... Do not quote any of my post
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by peterphd(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2014
moses wrote the first five books but died in the fourth book?anybody who believes that book must have his/her head examined.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by alcuin(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2014
meetmonde: last warning... Do not quote any of my post

I just did. So what
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by alcuin(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2014
peterphd: moses wrote the first five books but died in the fourth book?anybody who believes that book must have his/her head examined.

lol..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by tete7000(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2014
haibe:

bla bla bla, are you in the bible? So why should you be termed the wisest? The wisest is Solomon and the strongest is Samson It's not so suitable to include Jesus because he was not just a man, get it straight.
Also I said context is the key because by strongest, the op meant physically, you dear not tell me Jesus was the strongest character in the bible.

A physical strength that is attached to a man not cutting his hair? The strength that was lost immediately Samson disobeyed the Godly injunction of him not cutting his hair, is that just a mere physical strength or one derived from simple obedience to God and faith. Even Solomon, yes acquainted to be wise but yet followed strange God. Wise in mundane things but spiritually blind and foolish to know wisdom is only wisdom only when it is based on obedience to God.
Man, you have nothing to teach me, so kindly let me be. It's your type the bible says have eyes but could not see, ear but could not hear. What do you know? Nothing. I won't reply you again after this, so don't write and expect my reply again. Have a beautiful week.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2014
diarra94: life began as a unicellular organism in the ocean which grew more complex over millions of years. lemme ask you why do we have different races on every continent? do you think that is a coincidence? why is the whole world not 1 religion? why did god not begin the world with religion from the very day he created Adam and eve? why did god in all his power and glory not rid the garden of any evil to prevent any future problems? why did god punish Adam and eve even when he knew they will eat the apple? why did Jesus had to plead god to forgive mankind for they do not know what they do?? isn't he all knowing??

if acquiring knowledge will lead to this..i rather be an illiterate..

seem you've read too much of dan Brown's...
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by mindurbiznes: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2014
The Bible is but a compilation of 66 books, some more than 66 (GnB).

It is not a book written by Christ though!

Each Book of the Bible stands on its own!

Some speak of the history of a particular peoples (eg Jews), some poetry of physical love like Songs of Solomon...

The Book of Revelation for instance, when it ended by saying no one should ADD OR REMOVE from this book, was referring only to the Book of the Revelation of John!

We're lucky to have the Bible in the sense that we are opportuned to read various Scriptural Collections in a book.

But it cannot be said to be a complete whole in itself.

If you are opportuned to read other spiritually inspired books,as a Truth seekers... do read them.

It's said the book was written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, but how about its compilation? Other books not compiled may have been inspired.

I love the Bible but not in an EXCLUSIVE sense. I read other books too.

Rejection of the Version by Evangelicals

The GNB was not well received by
conservative churches, for a variety of reasons
Some dubbed it the “bloodless bible” because
Bratcher had avoided using the phrase “blood of
Christ” in the New Testament. Instead of the
literal “blood of Christ” he used the phrase “the
death of Christ.” This was done according to his
principles of translation, which favored
explanatory renderings, but he did not reckon
with the symbolic importance of the phrase
“blood of Christ” in conservative preaching...

Zoraster in Iran
Lao-Tse in China
Buddha in India
Mohammed in Arabia...

Their teachings were at one time willed by God, precisely adapted to the individual peoples and countries and in complete accord with their actual spiritual maturity and receptivity at the time.

But in the course of thousands of years, MEN always, as they still do today, distorted every teaching in order to adapt it to their human way of thinking and their earthly desires. ... if not there would now be only ONE UNIFORM teaching here on earth, there would be no differences in the interpretations. .
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2014
alcuin: A book of fables. How can someone believe in the tower of babel? If God was so pissed with men that sought to build a structure to reach the sky, I wonder what he will do modern space scientist.

The world was flooded in 40 days by rain? Today rain falls for over 100 days in some pacific islands.

Virgin birth Now seriously, if ur wife approaches u today and tells u that she's pregnant by the power of the Holy Spirit, would u believe.

How can a reasonable person believe in a book whose writers never saw what are writing about. Paul never saw Jesus. Matthew, John, Mark, Luke are pen names of unknown writers.

Pauls case is more interesting. Can u imagine Adolf Hitler after killing millions of Jews, taking a stroll to Berlin and said he has changed and started writing Jewish scriptures and expect the Jews to take me seriously?

Let me stop here
as a man thinketh,so is he....discretion will preserve you...wisdom shall keep you...pls be wise 2day.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Rexyl(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2014
Mushood: if bible was allowed to be in original format as it was in d ancient days, without its abandonment, I mean in hebrew language, perhaps, all dis typographical errors will not surface. but since d condemnation of original bible is d beginning of error. Fine tunning english, thereby giving another meaning to it.

but can't just be like that because the gospel must be fulfilled. The gospel is not a preserve of the Jews. it is a message for all nations and for your information it pleases God for people to criticize his word in order to fulfill what has been for the rise and fall in the thought of men. the scripture must be criticized and people carrying the message must be troubled, if not there wouldn't be the drilling to come unto the truth and make it spread.
hope you can understand this.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by diarra94(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty:

if acquiring knowledge will lead to this..i rather be an illiterate..

seem you've read too much of dan Brown's...

I don't mean to be rude but your level of reasoning suggest you're already an illiterate. why were people killing each other during the era of Christianity in Europe. rather than development and all the nice promises in the bible, Europe was ravaged by disease, and so many challenges. scientist s and astronomers such as Galileo Galilei faced so much opposition from the church and priest especially when he brought forward the idea that the earth revolves around the sun. the church was furious and back then anyone who opposes the church was executed immediately?? religion reduced people to animals. until the dawn of science, plagues, viral and bacterial diseases killed most people?? where exactly was god??. now with science we are able to understand all phenomenas and laws that keep our world in motion. you know for people who have been seriously brainwashed, it is not easy to accept the harsh reality that infact there is no guy in the sky who loves you and will wipe your azz, but don't worry, I was once just like you full of faith until one day it dawned on me how stupid I had been all this while.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by ALEXIS0240: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
The world was flooded in 40 days by rain? Today rain falls for over 100 days in some pacific islands.

Virgin birth?

[/quote]..am happy you said it rains for over 100 days in some pacific islands.not the whole world?

On immaculate conception,the holy koran & holy bible gave account of mariam and mary,the mother of isah and jesus christ,if you look it scientifically,its impossible,mind you science doesnt have answers to everything.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Alexebo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
alcuin: A book of fables. How can someone believe in the tower of babel? If God was so pissed with men that sought to build a structure to reach the sky, I wonder what he will do modern space scientist.

The world was flooded in 40 days by rain? Today rain falls for over 100 days hw will you xplain ur existence?hin some pacific islands.[email][/email]

Virgin birth Now seriously, if ur wife approaches u today and tells u that she's pregnant by the power of the Holy Spirit, would u believe.

How can a reasonable person believe in a book whose writers never saw what are writing about. Paul never saw Jesus. Matthew, John, Mark, Luke are pen names of unknown writers.

Pauls case is more interesting. Can u imagine Adolf Hitler after killing millions of Jews, taking a stroll to Berlin and said he has changed and started writing Jewish scriptures and expect the Jews to take me seriously?

Let me stop here
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
diarra94: I don't mean to be rude but your level of reasoning suggest you're already an illiterate. why were people killing each other during the era of Christianity in Europe. rather than development and all the nice promises in the bible, Europe was ravaged by disease, and so many challenges. scientist s and astronomers such as Galileo Galilei faced so much opposition from the church and priest especially when he brought forward the idea that the earth revolves around the sun. the church was furious and back then anyone who opposes the church was executed immediately?? religion reduced people to animals. until the dawn of science, plagues, viral and bacterial diseases killed most people?? where exactly was god??. now with science we are able to understand all phenomenas and laws that keep our world in motion. you know for people who have been seriously brainwashed, it is not easy to accept the harsh reality that infact there is no guy in the sky who loves you and will wipe your azz, but don't worry, I was once just like you full of faith until one day it dawned on me how stupid I had been all this while.

religion has never been a threat but the mindset of its believers..
wrong understanding nd notions is responsible for what's going on worldwide..

you should change ur mindset too
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Youngsage: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
solara:

@OP IT CANNOT BE THE BEST SELLING BOOK OF ALL TIME IF IT HAS SOLD ABOUT 6 MILLION COPIES ONLY

You're right! Many thanks for pointing this out!!! A typo error it was, Obviously.
Should have read 6 BILLION instead. smiley smiley
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by haibe(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
tete7000:

A physical strength that is attached to a man not cutting his hair? The strength that was lost immediately Samson disobeyed the Godly injunction of him not cutting his hair, is that just a mere physical strength or one derived from simple obedience to God and faith. Even Solomon, yes acquainted to be wise but yet followed strange God. Wise in mundane things but spiritually blind and foolish to know wisdom is only wisdom only when it is based on obedience to God.
Man, you have nothing to teach me, so kindly let me be. It's your type the bible says have eyes but could not see, ear but could not hear. What do you know? Nothing. I won't reply you again after this, so don't write and expect my reply again. Have a beautiful week.

lol, You are just an example of a proud person who thinks he knows but knows nothing. Even if I am wrong for example; it doesn't mean you should blast me with such words. You have just shown you are not a christain with such words and pride which you have displayed. So many people like you who think they are Christians but unfortunately are not.

So according to you Jesus is the strongest physically among the whole of the bible characters? lol you really need to start reading your bible from Genesis to Revelation again.

Like I have said, dont compare Jesus to anyone, he wasn't just a man.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Asek1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
The soldier's sword, the pilot's compass, the pilgrim's staff, the traveller's guide and the christian chartergrin
That's how ai refer to the BIBLE - Undisputable winner of the World's Greatest Book
Nice one @ op. I learnt some new things today
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by diarra94(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty:

religion has never been a threat but the mindset of its believers..
wrong understanding nd notions is responsible for what's going on worldwide..

you should change ur mindset too
and I have changed my mindset. to appreciate the truth and not just accept a concept that has never yielded results. other than the bible, show me where and how religion has benefited our existence?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by alcuin(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
ALEXIS0240: The world was flooded in 40 days by rain? Today rain falls for over 100 days in some pacific islands.

Virgin birth?

..am happy you said it rains for over 100 days in some pacific islands.not the whole world?

On immaculate conception,the holy koran & holy bible gave account of mariam and mary,the mother of isah and jesus christ,if you look it scientifically,its impossible,mind you science doesnt have answers to everything.

In case you don't know. Horus was known to all of ancient Egypt as having been born of the virgin Isis and his conception and birth was considered one of the three great mysteries or mystical doctrines of the Egyptian religion.

Buddha was considered and believed by his followers to have been begotten of God and born of a virgin whose name was Maya. Long before the Christian era, we read of how the divine power called the” Holy Ghost” descended upon virgin Maya.
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
@emmaomotob by your own admission some some accounts in the bible are untrue, the question is how many percent of the bible is untrue?
Do you as a Christian have a way if sifting the true from the untrue in the bible. How can you be sure that passages like crucifixion, trinity, original sin etc do not belong to the untrue portion?
Re: Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » by tete7000(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
haibe:

bla bla bla, are you in the bible? So why should you be termed the wisest? The wisest is Solomon and the strongest is Samson It's not so suitable to include Jesus because he was not just a man, get it straight.
Also I said context is the key because by strongest, the op meant physically, you dear not tell me Jesus was the strongest character in the bible.

I chose to break my silence to prove to you that I am not like you. I used my language for you the way I did because of your manner of writing. Maybe you should go through your writing I answered before this and you ll see insolence all over the way you write, If you can't you can ask for some other's opinion. Whether I am a Christian or not, I do not need to prove that to you and as per the subject matter, I will no longer go into argument with you again. Enjoy the week ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy / Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.