Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57321 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2014
Rivertemz:

im not kenyan so don't refer to helping me.

Dont worry man I'm not refering to you, its just that kenyans piss me off.
Not all, but most.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 3:12am On Dec 25, 2014
ArtanK:

LOL! Are we talking about women now? Weak guy lmao. The one woman who married a Ugandan soldier doesn't represent all Somali women. If you wanna talk about women, I suggest you have a word with Axum/Ajuran.

But anyways you can read here how the Oromo + Garre, Darod and other Somali clans pushed the Bantus from the Jubba river(some 200 km) inside Somalia to past the river Tana in Kenya.

Source: The Journal of African History (1975) by E. R Turton.

Not only did we take land from the Bantu but also from the Galla who outnumber Somalis immensely. The Somali expansion in the south began in 1805. grin

You keep repeating that Ethiopia and Somalia is a dry and barren land. Have you forgotten that it was the Bantu slaves that worked on the Somali farms in South Somalia? And you must be put of your mind if you think that Ethiopia is barren. Less than 20% of the land is a desert, the rest is covered with green and lush valleys.

LOL! grin
Dont forget the Mareexan and how they kicked out some bantus from their own land just for the sake of it. Some white guy even recorded it in one of his books, I'll provide you the link.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
HisExellency:
grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

Hahaha! Warea! What kind of a starving dumb little sh!tt stain are you? Did you come from your mother's stinky Somali slit or did she try to fart but accidentally pooped your malnourished little a'ss?
I would rather die than try to reason with your anorexic brain. I used to live in isich and I was so happy when we left that hood because your women's cunnts made the whole place smell like corrosion and death.
I remember this somali chick I met at F2 when I was in secondary school. That stinky wench was practically begging me to inseminate her with some virile bantu seed. You Somali stick figures obviously don't know what to do with that stinky punanni. Well, I'll tell you what I did... I told that Hot little heifer to go take a bath and then I beat that thing like Barry Bonds. I beat it so hard we ended up looking for it under the bed coz it got so swollen, we thought it had disappeared!
Own our economy? Haha the only thing you use economically is your stupid little pea- brain, you son of a whorring muff!
And you had better keep your mother and your sisters away from Nairobi because I'll make it a point to fu!ck all the walalo well I can manage, just to spite your sorry face. And the only reason I'll put on a condom is so that your mother's camel teeth don't scrape the skin out of my dick while she heroically sucks out that Bantu nut she's been craving since all the men in Mogadishu killed each other.Tuko pamoja, warea? Kumamako. Abah whass! Sirikinyo whass! Haha.
Now I must apologise to my Nigerian friends for speaking Somali in your forum, but we Kenyans know this goat fuckers very well. You guys are entirely too polite and patient with them and that's why they come to troll here. They would never try this shit in a kenyan forum coz we would run (hehe) circles around them. Anyway warea, there is plenty where that came from. The one thing I can never tire of is making a fool out of a Somali. Why? Coz Allah did most of the dirty work for me. Haha, what a funky pestilence.

That was meant to be somali you were speaking somali LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It looked like a gorilla typed it but the truth CANNOT be far off. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
Maakhir:

Dont worry man I'm not refering to you, its just that kenyans piss me off.
Not all, but most.
oh okay, im not really familiar with how the majority of east africans behave anyway, but i guess you kenyans and Somalis have a bigger tension between yourselves since you're neighbours
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
KenyanLady:

You can't fool anyone here, we know this is a troll account and you're most likely Axum
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Rivertemz:

You can't fool anyone here, we know this is a troll account and you're most likely Axum

Everyone things am trolling as Maakhir now Kenyanlady, lmao, maybe I am Rivertemz who else would pick a Shittttty name than Axum? cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by BlackKenichi(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2014
KenyanLady:

1- Kinky nappy hair.

2-Big wide flat nose.

3-Round head.

4-Dark skin.

5- Bigger lips.

this man is an example of negro.

Or this man.

F*cking retarded! Besides the the guy on the bottom pic doesn't have a round head!
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Bantus are funny, they are running from what they look like. lmao

You guys look like the first picture, but in your heads yo want to look like the second picture (horner)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by BlackKenichi(m): 1:26am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:
Bantus are funny, they are running from what they look like. lmao

You guys look like the first picture, but in your heads yo want to look like the second picture (horner)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1973585_asudanesewomanwitheth002_jpeg51cde3c7a67a82e388054de08fe3d3c1
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1973586_5_jpegddf9c9a45551e218c4018d5c53e9f6bb
You Somalis are funny! You guys can't take a punch just like your Arab bitchboy friends and live in complete disarray.
Oh btw the person in the first pic isn't Bantu. She's a South Sudanese Nilote. At least get you pics right. Then again I'm talking to a fool that West Africans are Bantus.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by BlackKenichi(m): 1:55am On Dec 26, 2014
KenyanLady:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We Kenyans, Tanzanians and Ugandans are too poor to help anyone else, and South Africa? lol.
Really!? That's why Kenyan and Ugandan Soldiers are in Somalia, cleaning it up. South Africa has the 2nd largest economy in Africa and is one of the most developed as well.
Give it a rest you stupid coon!
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 3:56am On Dec 26, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Really!? That's why Kenyan and Ugandan Soldiers are in Somalia, cleaning it up. South Africa has the 2nd largest economy in Africa and is one of the most developed as well.

Dont worry, its just fagggit axum tongue
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 3:57am On Dec 26, 2014
axum:

Everyone things am trolling as Maakhir now Kenyanlady, lmao, maybe I am Rivertemz who else would pick a Shittttty name than Axum? cheesy

Ufff!!!! Im too awesome to be you cool
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Really!? That's why Kenyan and Ugandan Soldiers are in Somalia, cleaning it up.

Yes, Kenyan and Ugandan soldiers are being paid their regular US$ 400 salary off at the end of the month by the united nations not by our own government, without Somali clans conflict, those soldiers will surely be jobless.

We Kenyans and Ugandans are not really in a position where we can assist other Africans.

BlackKenichi:
South Africa has the 2nd largest economy in Africa and is one of the most developed as well.

South Africa is run by White people not by low IQ Africans.

BlackKenichi:

A typical chimp.

Maakhir.

You sound retarded, please don't quote me again.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol, Kenyans can't even protect their own country. By any definition bantus are a failure and can't beat a small insurgent group despite having tanks and planes, its been 10 years.

Kenya can easily be overun by Somalis, there are so many Somalis in Nairobi, in the Northern State, and even inside the federal government. Heck I think only Somali woman division can go in there an take it over. Now Ethiopia is a different story, as they are cushitic and are brave.

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by BlackKenichi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
KenyanLady:

Yes, Kenyan and Ugandan soldiers are being paid their regular US$ 400 salary off at the end of the month by the united nations not by our own government, without Somali clans conflict, those soldiers will surely be jobless.
So what?

KenyanLady:
We Kenyans and Ugandans are not really in a position where we can assist other Africans.
Doing a better job than the useless Somalis.

KenyanLady:
Economically, Yes. Politically, No. This is basic knowledge yet you're too foolish to realise.

KenyanLady:
A typical chimp.
Typical person LovePeddler. You know nothing of basic science and geography (both political and physical)
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by BlackKenichi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
axum:
Lol, Kenyans can't even protect their own country. By any definition bantus are a failure and can't beat a small insurgent group despite having tanks and planes, its been 10 years.

Kenya can easily be overun by Somalis, there are so many Somalis in Nairobi, in the Northern State, and even inside the federal government. Heck I think only Somali woman division can go in there an take it over. Now Ethiopia is a different story, as they are cushitic and are brave.

?
Yet Kenya has invaded Somalia and driving out Al-Shabaab? You were dropped on your head as a baby wasn't you
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:48am On Dec 28, 2014
BlackKenichi:
?
Yet Kenya has invaded Somalia and driving out Al-Shabaab? You were dropped on your head as a baby wasn't you

Invaded? lmao, you mean the one that the Somali government has allowed. Every day Kenyans are dying inside of Kenya, pathetic really that they can't even keep their country save. Kenya has never fought a war ever. Somalis have fought hundreds of war many of which were against Ethiopia, Bantus, Portugal, UK, Italy.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by BlackKenichi(m): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

Invaded? lmao, you mean the one that the Somali government has allowed. Every day Kenyans are dying inside of Kenya, pathetic really that they can't even keep their country save. Kenya has never fought a war ever. Somalis have fought hundreds of war many of which were against Ethiopia, Bantus, Portugal, UK, Italy.
Either way they're not going away anytime soon. The best Somalia can muster is blowing up civilians. Call me unimpressed!
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 5:12am On Dec 28, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Either way they're not going away anytime soon. The best Somalia can muster is blowing up civilians. Call me unimpressed!

Do you think alshbaab wants them to leave? lmao. The longer their there the strong al shabaab will become and use them as a recruiting tool against the federal government.

bantus are weak fighters, thus why little kids in Somalia are slicing through the defense of supposedly well trained and western backed Soldiers from Amisom. Gotta love the Somali spirit of fighting eh.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 5:47am On Dec 28, 2014
KenyanLady:

A typical chimp.

Maakhir.

I sound retarded? shocked shocked

You're the one who just said your kind have low IQ
I bet your either axum or your one sadass lady with no self-love or self importance.

Ugly beast, someone who hates themselves that much must truly be a animal

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 5:54am On Dec 28, 2014
Maakhir:

I sound retarded? shocked shocked

You're the one who just said your kind have low IQ
I bet your either axum or your one sadass lady with no self-love or self importance.

Ugly beast, someone who hates themselves that much must truly be a animal

I am too proud to pretend to be a Kenyan Bantu. grin Plz give some credit where credit is due my MJ brother grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by MduZA: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2014
KenyanLady:

A typical chimp.

Maakhir.

dont project your low IQ on other Africans...
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by BlackKenichi(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

Do you think alshbaab wants them to leave? lmao. The longer their there the strong al shabaab will become and use them as a recruiting tool against the federal government.
They defo want them to leave. AMISOM are messing with Al-Shabaab's money and plans.

axum:
bantus are weak fighters, thus why little kids in Somalia are slicing through the defense of supposedly well trained and western backed Soldiers from Amisom. Gotta love the Somali spirit of fighting eh.
That's why the Bantu are patrolling the streets of Somali towns. I really don't get tired of discrediting your BS.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2014
BlackKenichi:

They defo want them to leave. AMISOM are messing with Al-Shabaab's money and plans.

That's why the Bantu are patrolling the streets of Somali towns. I really don't get tired of discrediting your BS.

Lmao, you mean guarding the airport and the seaport. Do you think the federal government lets Bantu soldiers in civilian populated areas in cities?

Like I said Bantus are worthless and their blood is cheap which is why they are used by the West and The Somali government to die for a cause in which in 10 years no one will care about as all the Somalis who are fighting the government are related to the ones in parliament by blood or clan.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

I am too proud to pretend to be a Kenyan Bantu. grin Plz give some credit where credit is due my MJ brother grin

I'll give you the benefit of doubt
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

Say thank you cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2014
BlackKenichi:

p

The Ugandan soldiers are backed up by the west and they are still to incompetent to fight a handfull of fighters. I have to say that axum does kind of have a point lipsrsealed
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2014
BlackKenichi:
?

!!!
Since when

I hate Al-Shabaab but I'm realistic,
they're not going anywhere soon.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Was there ever a uglier human being than Kenyan Lady?

If you don't believe me check her profile picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wetin concern we nigerian men with somali women sad sad sad sad sad sad.
Somali women wey dem be like broomstick with their flat yansh and protuding forehead.Meat dey somewere i go come dey carry bone...na wah grin

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by BlackKenichi(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maakhir:
p

The Ugandan soldiers are backed up by the west and they are still to incompetent to fight a handfull of fighters. I have to say that axum does kind of have a point lipsrsealed
Maakhir:

!!!
Since when
I hate Al-Shabaab but I'm realistic,
they're not going anywhere soon.
AMISOM has kicked out Al-shabaab from most Somali cities and have retreated to mainly rural areas. From here on out it will be long and protracted battles involving guerrilla warfare and Al-Shabaab planting bombs to blow up civilians or simply shooting civilians like the cowards they are.
It won't be easy to defeat Al-Shabaab as they are determined to stick to their guns:
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/26/world/africa/somalia-violence/

However they haven't really accomplished with that attack. Also Al-Shabaab are in major disarray because of the targeted kills of their top men. Soon enough they won't have a leg to stand on or a pot to piss in!
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
BlackKenichi.

What do you mean by so what?

You are even more retarded than Maakhir, Our Kenyan soldiers and Ugandans are not assisting Somalia, We are profiting from Somalia instability. don't brag too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.