Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57280 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:06am On Oct 22, 2014
GERALD710:

Kenya's Somali Population does not exceed 900,000. We revised the 2009 Census in case you weren't informed.

I guess the fact that you were pretending to Be Somali just came out.

that 900,000 figure is inaccurate, as the 3rd largest city in Kenya is a Somali refugee camp with more than half a million people. not to mention the entire Northern state which is run by somalis and 99 percent ethnic Somalis.

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nhamoyedu: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2014
Rivertemz:

LOOL That is so funny. And Love our Zimbabwe Fam ! I've got several Zim friends, lovely people smiley

duzvi chairo, dayi wakafa neshuramatongo!

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2014
axum:

I guess the fact that you were pretending to Be Somali just came out.

that 900,000 figure is inaccurate, as the 3rd largest city in Kenya is a Somali refugee camp with more than half a million people. not to mention the entire Northern state which is run by somalis and 99 percent ethnic Somalis.
Somali Refugees are and will never be Citizens of the Republic of Kenya.We do not Naturalise Refugees.In our Census, we clearly state KENYAN SOMALIS to differentiate the Somalis who are descended from those who were within Kenyan borders as of 12th December 1963 and those who arrived as Refugees from 1991 onwards. The former are Kenyan Citizens and number 900,000. The latter are not. Refugees are not counted as part of the Kenyan population.As we speak, they are being moved to parts of Southern Somalia from Dadaab.
Dadaab refugee Camp is...A refugee Camp.The town of Dadaab has 7,251 persons as of 2009/. You misread an article which stated the population of Dadaab is comparable to Nakuru, Kenya's third largest city.Dadaab in itself is not a city.
The former North Eastern Province is 95% Somali. I agree. But it is the most sparsely populated Province in Kenya despite its sheer size with less than 5 people per square kilometer.And it is not the only province which is monoethnic. The former Central Province despite being ten times smaller, has 4 times the population of North Eastern and population densities approach 80 people per square kilometers. It is 96% Kikuyu. To the same degree Western Province is 90% Luhyia but with an extremely high population density
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2014
The 2.4 Million figure was cancelled in 2010. http://english.alshahid.net/archives/12080
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2014
I am Swahili.Not Somali.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nhamoyedu: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Rivertemz:

You only show pictures of good looking Somalis the same way I would show you good looking pics of my women.
You just solved your own flaw. Ugly.ppl in every group now That's funny

Last time I checked, only racist whites talk sh*t about Africans. And the same racists never ever ever desperate horns from "Bantu"s
And how many times do I have to school you that west Africans are not called Bantu..are u dumb??

what are they called ?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:40am On Nov 08, 2014
GERALD710:

Somali Refugees are and will never be Citizens of the Republic of Kenya.We do not Naturalise Refugees.In our Census, we clearly state KENYAN SOMALIS to differentiate the Somalis who are descended from those who were within Kenyan borders as of 12th December 1963 and those who arrived as Refugees from 1991 onwards. The former are Kenyan Citizens and number 900,000. The latter are not. Refugees are not counted as part of the Kenyan population.As we speak, they are being moved to parts of Southern Somalia from Dadaab.
Dadaab refugee Camp is...A refugee Camp.The town of Dadaab has 7,251 persons as of 2009/. You misread an article which stated the population of Dadaab is comparable to Nakuru, Kenya's third largest city.Dadaab in itself is not a city.
The former North Eastern Province is 95% Somali. I agree. But it is the most sparsely populated Province in Kenya despite its sheer size with less than 5 people per square kilometer.And it is not the only province which is monoethnic. The former Central Province despite being ten times smaller, has 4 times the population of North Eastern and population densities approach 80 people per square kilometers. It is 96% Kikuyu. To the same degree Western Province is 90% Luhyia but with an extremely high population density

So you have finally admitted you are a Kenyan Negroid. All this time you were trying to pretend you were Somali. You need to troll better. I could easily tell that u were not Somali by your lack of Somali culture and knowledge of Somali history.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
axum:

So you have finally admitted you are a Kenyan Negroid. All this time you were trying to pretend you were Somali. You need to troll better. I could easily tell that u were not Somali by your lack of Somali culture and knowledge of Somali history.
A.I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER said I am Somali. I am A Swahili.Lat I checked, We ruled parts of Somalia for 700 years.
And Why would I claim to be SomaliFor Starters, Somalis want to be Arabs so much, it shows Inferiority complex.For Our Community, We are 50-70% Arab so calling me a Negroid is partially true,I am an African,My Arab ancestors came here loooong before Somalis even left the North Eastern part of the Horn or before Bantus even left the Congo. I am also proud of my African heritage which gave East and parts of Central Africa the lingua Franca spoken by more Africans than any other language.
Oh.I associate Somalis with permanently Emaciated people ever on Food Aid,My community has never starved,Ever.The Kenyan Coast is not struck by Drought and Famine like NEP and Somalia.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by niggadee(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
axum:
Somalis sit higher in the ranking of beauty and class then Negroids.

Almost any Somali woman can get a Nigerian man without even trying. And the Nigerian mans family would be happy to have a woman with real hair.

While No Somali woman would want a Nigerian man, and the girl would be seen as a Whoooore and would bring shame to the family of the Somalis and be disowned

Negroids are thirsty.
ugly wonky azz head somali are inferior Arab butt licker
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
GERALD710:

A.I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER said I am Somali. I am A Swahili.Lat I checked, We ruled parts of Somalia for 700 years.
And Why would I claim to be SomaliFor Starters, Somalis want to be Arabs so much, it shows Inferiority complex.For Our Community, We are 50-70% Arab so calling me a Negroid is partially true,I am an African,My Arab ancestors came here loooong before Somalis even left the North Eastern part of the Horn or before Bantus even left the Congo. I am also proud of my African heritage which gave East and parts of Central Africa the lingua Franca spoken by more Africans than any other language.
Oh.I associate Somalis with permanently Emaciated people ever on Food Aid,My community has never starved,Ever.The Kenyan Coast is not struck by Drought and Famine like NEP and Somalia.

lol, you ruled a part of Somala. Lmao, you mean the part of northern kenya now which was taken over by somalis a few hundred years ago. Taking your own land back does not mean you ruled us. dip shiddddd

Bantus in Kenya were ruled by Arabs. its only when Arabs declined in power that Somalis started to take over northern Kenya. Somalis are all over the horn, in Somalia, northern kenya, half of Ethiopia, Djibouti. and you bantus have no history other than being slaves to Somalis, Arabs, Ethiopians.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2014
niggadee:
ugly wonky azz head somali are inferior Arab butt licker
And you negroes were and are the worlds prositutes.

At least we were never slaves, so go learn history.
Child.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2014
GERALD710:

Funny thing is that those refugees own your economy.
How can your economy be run by Non-Citizens?

PS. How long did Kenya have to lick Britians rear end before your masters gave you the Northern Providence which is SOMALI TERRITORY?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2014
Rivertemz:

They will try and say that it's the white Europeans that gave kenya the advantage. But I've read a lot about jomo kenyatta and what he did to impact Kenya's history and bring a more stabled nation compared to surrounding countries.

Ignorant mofos
The second somalis came, you got lazy and somalis were the ones who helped your economy become what it is today shocked
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by HisExellency: 2:36am On Nov 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

Hahaha! Warea! What kind of a starving dumb little sh!tt stain are you? Did you come from your mother's stinky Somali slit or did she try to fart but accidentally pooped your malnourished little a'ss?
I would rather die than try to reason with your anorexic brain. I used to live in isich and I was so happy when we left that hood because your women's cunnts made the whole place smell like corrosion and death.
I remember this somali chick I met at F2 when I was in secondary school. That stinky wench was practically begging me to inseminate her with some virile bantu seed. You Somali stick figures obviously don't know what to do with that stinky punanni. Well, I'll tell you what I did... I told that Hot little heifer to go take a bath and then I beat that thing like Barry Bonds. I beat it so hard we ended up looking for it under the bed coz it got so swollen, we thought it had disappeared!
Own our economy? Haha the only thing you use economically is your stupid little pea- brain, you son of a whorring muff!
And you had better keep your mother and your sisters away from Nairobi because I'll make it a point to fu!ck all the walalo well I can manage, just to spite your sorry face. And the only reason I'll put on a condom is so that your mother's camel teeth don't scrape the skin out of my dick while she heroically sucks out that Bantu nut she's been craving since all the men in Mogadishu killed each other.Tuko pamoja, warea? Kumamako. Abah whass! Sirikinyo whass! Haha.
Now I must apologise to my Nigerian friends for speaking Somali in your forum, but we Kenyans know this goat fuckers very well. You guys are entirely too polite and patient with them and that's why they come to troll here. They would never try this shit in a kenyan forum coz we would run (hehe) circles around them. Anyway warea, there is plenty where that came from. The one thing I can never tire of is making a fool out of a Somali. Why? Coz Allah did most of the dirty work for me. Haha, what a funky pestilence.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 2:42am On Nov 24, 2014
Can someone close this fking thread before it attracts more iidiots
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by milkytea(f): 2:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Rivertemz:
Why would we care??

Nigerians wouldn't want to date Somalis.
Their culture is too different from our own west african cultures.

And they eat bananas too much. too much
A Nigerian man will get tired of all the dishes with bananas in them (all of them have bananas).

I have somali friends and other East-horn African friends here in the UK
They are great and friendly, but would never be interested in dating their women.
They have an interesting look, some are very pretty i won't lie.
But they cannot compare to our West African women.
Their women have big lips and big buttoms too, but they don't have the curves and the voluptuousness that our women have.

And they have big foreheads.

So anyways let them date the carribeans if they want to. I don't think most Nigerian Men are interested, maybe some.
Especially if you're non-muslim, Don't bother

Do you have to poke fun at people to make a point? undecided
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 4:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Welcome back Skllz smiley
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2014
HisExellency:

Hahaha! Warea! What kind of a starving dumb little sh!tt stain are you? Did you come from your mother's stinky Somali slit or did she try to fart but accidentally pooped your malnourished little a'ss?
I would rather die than try to reason with your anorexic brain. I used to live in isich and I was so happy when we left that hood because your women's cunnts made the whole place smell like corrosion and death.
I remember this somali chick I met at F2 when I was in secondary school. That stinky wench was practically begging me to inseminate her with some virile bantu seed. You Somali stick figures obviously don't know what to do with that stinky punanni. Well, I'll tell you what I did... I told that Hot little heifer to go take a bath and then I beat that thing like Barry Bonds. I beat it so hard we ended up looking for it under the bed coz it got so swollen, we thought it had disappeared!
Own our economy? Haha the only thing you use economically is your stupid little pea- brain, you son of a whorring muff!
And you had better keep your mother and your sisters away from Nairobi because I'll make it a point to fu!ck all the walalo well I can manage, just to spite your sorry face. And the only reason I'll put on a condom is so that your mother's camel teeth don't scrape the skin out of my dick while she heroically sucks out that Bantu nut she's been craving since all the men in Mogadishu killed each other.Tuko pamoja, warea? Kumamako. Abah whass! Sirikinyo whass! Haha.
Now I must apologise to my Nigerian friends for speaking Somali in your forum, but we Kenyans know this goat fuckers very well. You guys are entirely too polite and patient with them and that's why they come to troll here. They would never try this shit in a kenyan forum coz we would run (hehe) circles around them. Anyway warea, there is plenty where that came from. The one thing I can never tire of is making a fool out of a Somali. Why? Coz Allah did most of the dirty work for me. Haha, what a funky pestilence.
Must I compare how much kenyan whorres there are to somali ones, (lets start with your mother) grin
Your men and ladies stink, trust me, I've met freakin kenyans cause I lived in Nairobi.
Your ladies do not even want you cause your hideous and nobody wants your ladies.
Before you think you can run rings around somalis, go control your own economy
The whole world knows you morons for what you are. cry
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Maakhir:

Ignorant mofos
The second somalis came, you got lazy and somalis were the ones who helped your economy become what it is today shocked

im not kenyan so don't refer to helping me.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
milkytea:

Do you have to poke fun at people to make a point? undecided

This is purely for banter and retaliating against the person im debating, not to be taken too serious, please don't be offended, but ive made reasonable points that have entertained readers of this thread
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nhamoyedu:

what are they called ?

They are reffered to by their tribes alone, because we are more diverse in our areas compared to the bantu population of southern Africa.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Any beautiful virgin non-violent Somali female pirate here. I wanna date one sad
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
axum:

You are an uneducated idîot, the word Negroid is not offensive, it's a term used to describe sub saharan African (exclude horn of african), we sub saharan african are all Negroid, So, please fûck off and leave us alone.

there are three races.

1-Negroid.

2-Caucasoid + Horn of African.

3-Mongoloid.

Caucasoid skull types.

Negroid and Mongoloid skull types.
[img]http://aryanity.files./2012/05/chapter1-figure2.jpg?w=450&h=244[/img]
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 4:39am On Dec 01, 2014
iyke926:
Any beautiful virgin non-violent Somali female pirate here. I wanna date one sad

They've all been swooped up by moi and I don't like sharing.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
KenyanLady:

You are an uneducated idîot, the word Negroid is not offensive, it's a term used to describe sub saharan African (exclude horn of african), we sub saharan african are all Negroid, So, please fûck off and leave us alone.

there are three races.

1-Negroid.

3-Mongoloid.

Caucasoid skull types.

no ma'am there actually 4 races. The australian, aboringes or maybe eskimos are not caucasians or mongoloids
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2014
KenyanLady:

there are three races.

1-Negroid.

3-Mongoloid.

Caucasoid skull types.

Somalis are not Caucasian, we in the horn ( Somalis, Ethios, Erits) are older than caucasians.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 4:49am On Dec 23, 2014
KenyanLady:

there are three races.

1-Negroid.

3-Mongoloid.

Caucasoid skull types.

Are you naturally this dumb

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 4:50am On Dec 23, 2014
KenyanLady:

there are three races.

1-Negroid.

3-Mongoloid.

Caucasoid skull types.

Could someone really be this stupid

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Maakhir(m): 4:55am On Dec 23, 2014
HisExellency:

What he is really trying to tell you is that he's sad because he fell for some somali who rejected him as a adoon and jareer. No somali would ever have want him and he is just typing out his fantasies.
Desperate little jareer.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Maakhir:

Could someone really be this stupid

She actually right. Race as we know it does not exist. But those groups including Somalis/Arabs/Whites and other HOA all have the same skull shape.

read this....

Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid[2]) is the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia.[3] The term was used in biological anthropology for many people from these regions,[b] without regard necessarily to skin tone.[[/b]4] First introduced in early racial science and anthropometry, the taxon has historically been used to denote one of the proposed major races of humankind.[5] Although its validity and utility is disputed by many anthropologists, Caucasoid as a biological classification remains in use,[6] particularly within the field of forensic anthropology.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 12:59am On Dec 24, 2014
axum:

She actually right. Race as we know it does not exist. But those groups including Somalis/Arabs/Whites and other HOA all have the same skull shape.

read this....

Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid[2]) is the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia.[3] The term was used in biological anthropology for many people from these regions,[b] without regard necessarily to skin tone.[[/b]4] First introduced in early racial science and anthropometry, the taxon has historically been used to denote one of the proposed major races of humankind.[5] Although its validity and utility is disputed by many anthropologists, Caucasoid as a biological classification remains in use,[6] particularly within the field of forensic anthropology.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

Gtfo with this BS you stupidd troll.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / I Regret Having Sex / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.