Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57431 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Too much goat forking has made you develop cataract in your eye. Go back and read what was said.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
adamskutty: sharap! Maybe he edited it, too much drinking of fowl sperm has affected ur brain that u no longer got respect for ur mister

Stop biting off my lines and go milk your goats. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

You obviously are completely oblivious to facts. In the video it even says the women are not mixed. So where you get the notion that they are mixed I don't know. The video clearly states that in the past, white men sometimes went with Fulani people as a result, the children became Haabe and no longer a part of the Fulani community. I think you really need to pay attention to what you are watching.;

I guess I am talking to the wall.

Fake fulaman do you wear glasses? those two Fulanis girls are mixed, just loot at their faces and nose, they have soft facial features which indicate their race as mixed race.

I am African and I know what We pure Africans look like.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Girl what r u talking about? Maybe they look better than your people but not mine. What sort of complex are you displaying on this forum. So in order for an African to be beautiful they must have non african in them. I am not surprise that you are divorce, u let the white man chop for the fact that he is white so u can have mixed baby. Smh, I am even embarrassed for you.

please feel free to post pictures of your people.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

It is said Bantu pushed them out of good land like they did with khoisan (more into the kalahari desert) , no wonder the frustrated and angry somalians tried to use Arabs to reconquer their lands yet they still failed grin grin

We send the somalians and other Cushitic in the most arid parts

Even recently the so called Bantu slaves in Somalia are the ones farming on good land and the less affected by starvation, tho jihadist miltias were threatening them

Again, you extract facts from your ar.se. Somali expansion was from the North.

First, you civilized us and now you've kicked us out from our lands? Although the attempt is amusing, you can't well rewrite your own version of our history for us.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
KenyanLady:

Fake fulaman do you wear glasses? those two Fulanis girls are mixed, just loot at their faces and nose, they have soft facial features which indicate their race as mixed race.

Please, your views are severely flawed.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Please, your views are severely flawed.

Explain a little more, black people hate to face the truth.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

First, you civilized us and now you've kicked us out from our lands? Although the attempt is amusing, you can't well rewrite your own version of our history for us.

Sharap
We did both
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
KenyanLady:

We are not black
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

We are not black

shocked
lol
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You make it sounds like one is the contrary of the other
What does civilizing you have to with pushing you to the most arid part ? undecided
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
KenyanLady:

shocked
lol

What's funny about that ? undecided
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Sharap
We did both

Very convincing.

CAMNEWTON4PRES:
You make it sounds like one is the contrary of the other
What does civilizing you have to with pushing you to the most arid part ? undecided

Keeping count.
Now that you mention it, the two ideas are a bit contrary.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
KenyanLady:

I don't understand what you mean by that.
Africa is diverse, the most diverse continent on our planet. Diversity =/= admixture.

Also, your idea on what constitutes beauty is absolutely skewed. There are different types of beauty, and everyone has their own preference and interpretation on what that is. With respect, you shouldn't dictate your own views onto others as some indisputable fact.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
KenyanLady:

You are not an African. If you were, you would know that Africans are not monolithic. Quit the nonsense you seem to have the brain of a wall (aka non-existent). I don't know what school you went to, but obviously they do something to brainwash people like you where you come from. Those women are obviously not mixed and you are just making an utter noob of yourself.

Your signature says it all, you are suffering from extreme inferiority complex: "Personal text: I am a divorced Kenyan woman with two beautiful mixed race kids."

I mean who the heck goes about bragging that their children are mixed ROFL.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Very convincing.

Keeping count.
Now that you mention it, the two ideas are a bit contrary.

Hey listen
One does not need a Phd in anthropology to understand migration patterns, except if you one to make the case about somalians and others Cushitic groups enjoying aridity and what it brings upon them

The migration pattern of Bantu is well explained, they were farmers looking for land , good land to feed their people and maintain their activities, now you just have to look at central , eastern , southern Africa, the Bantu occupy the good land while the aliens occupy the bad ones(forests, deserts,hills and mountains) even were the Somalian are located is not fit for pastoral activities , so one should ask himself, why did the Somalian go there? Common sense will tell you they were probably pushed by a larger and superior group, which her can olnly b the Bantu
Even today in Kenya there is a huge land conflict between Bantu and Nilotic because of the same reason Bantu are on top of most of the fertile land and even possible grazing area

Do you see European living in pole north? or Egyptian living in the desert? No they would rather live near the Nile ,that's common sense
And no both ideas are not contrary

Open an African map and see by yourself undecided
When there are no written record use your logic, if whenever we went the indigenous were absorbed or pushed out , you should conclude that the same thing happens to u
we were about to drown you in the sea tongue grin(don't take this line seriously)
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I don't understand what you mean by that.
Africa is diverse, the most diverse continent on our planet. Diversity =/= admixture.

Also, your idea on what constitutes beauty is absolutely skewed. There are different types of beauty, and everyone has their own preference and interpretation on what that is. With respect, you shouldn't dictate your own views onto others as some indisputable fact.

Exactly, I just think she is suffering from out of the ordinary inferiority complex. She treats Africans as if we are a monolithic people which raises the question, is she even really Africanl.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kenyalady don suffer grin grin lmfao
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Exactly, I just think she is suffering from out of the ordinary inferiority complex. She treats Africans as if we are a monolithic people which raises the question, is she even really Africanl.

I don't doubt that she's African. Plenty Africans think Fulanis and other groups are mixed. I get the "mixed" thing all the time, not from Whites/Arabs/Asians, but from other Africans.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:03am On Sep 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I don't doubt that she's African. Plenty Africans think Fulanis and other groups are mixed. I get the "mixed" thing all the time, not from Whites/Arabs/Asians, but from other Africans.

It's a shame isn't it? It's as if the brains of some Africans have been warped so much to believe that people are mixed. They believe that all Africans are monolithic. The reason I don't think Africans originally thought like that and how I think it's a recent phenomenon is due to the internet today.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

It's a shame isn't it? It's as if the brains of some Africans have been warped so much to believe that people are mixed. They believe that all Africans are monolithic. The reason I don't think Africans originally thought like that and how I think it's a recent phenomenon is due to the internet today.

That's a bit ironic lol
The internet was meant to widen our horizons.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:06am On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes it's a recent phenomen , however I'm going to side with enlightenedsoul on this one, she is African and Kenyan probably a Nilotic
You now understand why I listed Kenyan among the coonest people on earth grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:13am On Sep 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Yes it's a recent phenomen , however I'm going to side with enlightenedsoul on this one, she is African and Kenyan probably a Nilotic
You now understand why I listed Kenyan among the coonest people on earth grin

Hey with all due respect to Hbuyosh, he isn't like that. From an engineers and scientists point of view I disagree with you. Where is your evidence to back up this generalisation? Not everyone is a "Kenyanlady" as Hbuyosh has proven that he is quite different from her. Hbuyosh also does not bow down to whites and think that they are his superior. He sees himself on equal footing with everyone. So no, not every Kenyan has an inferiority complex. It would be good to conduct some research to back up your claim.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

That's a bit ironic lol
The internet was meant to widen our horizons.

It's supposed to be used as a tool to broaden ones horizons, but some people actually get quite dumber from using the internet. It's quite horrendous. I don't understand it myself.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

Hey with all due respect to Hbuyosh, he isn't like that. From an engineers and scientists point of view I disagree with you. Where is your evidence to back up this generalisation? Not everyone is a "Kenyanlady" as Hbuyosh has proven that he is quite different from her. Hbuyosh also does not bow down to whites and think that they are his superior. He sees himself on equal footing with everyone. So no, not every Kenyan has an inferiority complex. It would be good to conduct some research to back up your claim.

It is called sample nah , you don't expect me to to come across every Kenyan before giving the results of my analysis...
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:21am On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

It's supposed to be used as a tool to broaden ones horizons, but some people actually get quite dumber from using the internet. It's quite horrendous. I don't understand it myself.

It depends on what they do on the Internet , what the media feed them with etc

So enlightened you are light skin?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Howmanage: 12:21am On Sep 14, 2014
KenyanLady: Fulaman198.

How old are you?

Just because a white european TV documentary commentator says Fulanis are among the ancient peoples on earth and may have never mix with another culture doesn't mean it's true, White people are all liars.

I hope I am not talking to a 15 years old boy.

by the way, these two Wodaabe women "and particularly the woman on the left" are mixed race.
. Agree. I have a theory that the first Fulanis were mixed race, hence the Arab/North African features. So perhaps the present Fulanis do not mix, but the initial ones were products of a mixed race conception.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2014
Besides fulaman one is too many
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:26am On Sep 14, 2014
I think most people assume that the somalian , Djibouti and others in the horn are mixed because of their proximity with another continent
People do not assume a Nigerian is mixed when he is light skinned, just my opinion, not all people who thinks Somalian and co are mixed say it because of inferiority complex, it's mostly ignorance also genetic is very trick

Many somalians and horners are mixed even Fulani, there is no point denying that, it probably never reached an epidemic level but it did happen.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

It depends on what they do on the Internet , what the media feed them with etc

So enlightened you are light skin?

What does that matter?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:42am On Sep 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

What does that matter?

It doesnt, you said you get the mixed a lot , that's why I asked, abegi no vex
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 12:53am On Sep 14, 2014
KenyanLady:

please feel free to post pictures of your people.

I don't need to post pics, because I have nothing to prove to anyone. The only person that matters in this case what I think. I think my people are great, beautiful and I am proud to be from my country and tribe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.