Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57459 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Lupita is Nilotic and they are ugly .

That Kenya lady is prob the a Nilotic they arenthe ones suffering from inferiority complex , cuz everyone looks down on them , uncivilized savages ..and if she is Bantu she's prob not a pure one
hmm. No wonder, but why are they very black?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: hmm. No wonder, but why are they very black?

What's very black? grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

What's very black? grin
they are very dark grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Rivertemz: 12:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Why is everyone strikingly pretty from west africa, considered mixed or east African influenced by fools like you.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: they are very dark grin

Lol I know what you mean but you can find the same shade all over Africa ESP west Africa still I don't think that's what makes them not attractive ..they are simply not fine nuer ,anuak etcm lipsrsealed
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:35am On Sep 09, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Why are you contradicting yourself

How so?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

How so?

You once told me Fulani are the African ethnic group that mixes the most case in point Hausa,Wolof and others different tribes in northern Cameroon? So how come now you guys never mix? undecided, I'm getting confused
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You once told me Fulani are the African ethnic group that mixes the most case in point Hausa,Wolof and others different tribes in northern Cameroon? So how come now you guys never mix? undecided, I'm getting confused

What I am saying is that while the Fulani have mixed in the past with neighbouring ethnic groups like the Hausa, you can differentiate the pure Fulani from the non-pure. The pure Fulani are straight up Fulani speakers. The Fulani that mix with other ethnic groups don't speak Fulani language. Look at the Wasulu Fulani for example who only speak Mande languages, or the Hausa-Fulani who only speak Hausa.

That's what I'm saying. To the Fulani, mixing is considered a disgrace. Especially if the mixing is with a Danejum/Tubarko (White European) we believe that the culture would become even more diluted and no longer truly Fulani. Much less Pulaaku.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Okay
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 1:14am On Sep 09, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Okay

Sorry that is not my view though. I think I better head to bed soon because people are probably thinking I'm horrible for saying things like this.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Fulaman198:

Sorry that is not my view though. I think I better head to bed soon because people are probably thinking I'm horrible for saying things like this.

You don't have to b sorry, lmao i strongly believe people should stick to their women/ethnic group
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You don't have to b sorry, lmao i strongly believe people should stick to their women/ethnic group
Naah. Cameroonian boy, I cannot believe ur making such retrogressive comments here.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Hbuyosh: Naah. Cameroonian boy, I cannot believe ur making such retrogressive comments here.

Why my Bantu brother? You don't think so?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Hbuyosh(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Why my Bantu brother? You don't think so?
People should be free to marry whomever they love regardless of their ethnic background. Perhaps brother, you shld explain to us why u think people shouldnt marry from outside their tribes.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Lupita is Nilotic and they are ugly .

That Kenya lady is prob the a Nilotic they arenthe ones suffering from inferiority complex , cuz everyone looks down on them , uncivilized savages ..and if she is Bantu she's prob not a pure one

Lupita in not nilotic, she is one of the Bantus in Kenya.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

lie, she is Nilotic I forgot her ethnic group, she ain't no bantu

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2014
Hbuyosh: People should be free to marry whomever they love regardless of their ethnic background. Perhaps brother, you shld explain to us why u think people shouldnt marry from outside their tribes.
you tell me first why it is good to mix? are your women not good enough or what? is it so hard to stick to your women? angry

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luo_peoples

she is luo nd they are Nilotic, your hate for the people who feed your sorry azz will not change anything to that ..Bantu women are good looking and don't have lupita traits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupita_Nyong'o
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 1:53am On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luo_peoples

she is luo nd they are Nilotic, your hate for the people who feed your sorry azz will not change anything to that ..Bantu women are good looking and don't have lupita traits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupita_Nyong'o

Ouch are you saying Nilotic women are not good looking?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 3:23am On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: lie, she is Nilotic I forgot her ethnic group, she ain't no bantu

Nilotic is not Cushitc and is same as Bantu in terms of looks.

But she is Bantu. Kenya is Bantu.

Either way, there are many Bantus who look as ugly or uglier than her. You make it sound like Bantus have different facial features than Nilotic.

Nilotic people are just as backwards as Bantus.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 3:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Ouch are you saying Nilotic women are not good looking?

Glad you picked that up, cause even if she is Nilotic her features are the norm among Bantus, with the exception of a few African Americans who have some European admixture.

Thus proving my already held believe of Cushitic superiority which a few Fulanis ride because the coat tails of the Cushitic people is forever long cool
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 3:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Hbuyosh: Naah. Cameroonian boy, I cannot believe ur making such retrogressive comments here.

lmao. He is partly true. Nilotics are much more backwards in terms of accomplishments than Bantus. Even though I couldn't pick you guys apart if my share of a pirate ransom money depended on it. grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 3:27am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Glad you picked that up, cause even if she is Nilotic her features are the norm among Bantus, with the exception of a few African Americans who have some European admixture.

Thus proving my already held believe of Cushitic superiority which a few Fulanis ride because the coat tails of the Cushitic people is forever long cool

You are full of crap
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 3:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are full of crap

by crap u mean facts u don't like smiley
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 3:32am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

by crap u mean facts u don't like smiley

I don't think a white person has ever called me 'negroid'. I have heard black or African, never 'negroid'. I have also heard 'Nigerian.' They could care less about my ethnic group. I'm sure they have said bad stuff about me being black behind my back. But if they can't say it to my face why worry?

I have been called derogatory names for being Muslim though. Again, you are full of crap.

Also, Fulani people are quite beautiful and we can hold her our own.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 3:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

I don't think a white person has ever called me 'negroid'. I have heard black or African, never 'negroid'. I have also heard 'Nigerian.' They could care less about my ethnic group. I'm sure they have said bad stuff about me being black behind my back. But if they can't say it to my face why worry?

I have been called derogatory names for being Muslim though. Again, you are full of crap.

Anyone can tell that I am not from Nigeria/ghana or Negroid, and can tell am either Somali or Ethiopian....A few ignorant people might assume am Indian or mixed.

In that same way whites can easily point out features that are different. As Negroids tend to have the same ones, and Cushitics don't.

Also, you are nigerian and no one can memorize the thousands of ethincities in Africa. But my ethnicity was named after a country, and is well known and has accomplished much.

We have a state inside Ethiopia, Kenya, and have two governments in Somalia and Djibouti. We spread Islam in East Africa and we are at the intersection of where Africa meets the Middle East.

All those things make us unique. But many Bantus would like to claim Cushitics so they can uplift themselves because without us they are nothing.

There was a recent study that showed the most beautiful countries in Africa and the top 5 were Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Djibouti. lmao Ghana was added just so it didn't look racist by the whites who were voting.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 3:40am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Can you honestly and with a straight face tell me that the Fulanis who look like Negroids (aggressive features) look as good as the Fulanis who have the softer features that are much closer to Somalis/Ethiopians?

You can lie to yourself, but please don't lie to me. Because that just rude, I have been here for more than 2 years. All the pictures on the thread about Fulani women are pictures of the small percentage of Fulanis who most resemble Horn Africans, even to the point that 5 of the pictures were Somali and Ethiopian women that OP tried to pass off as Fulani.

So answer me my question.

Can you honestly and with a straight face tell me that the Fulanis who look like Negroids (aggressive features) look as good as the Fulanis who have the softer features that are much closer to Somalis/Ethiopians?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 3:40am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Anyone can tell that I am not from Nigeria/ghana or Negroid, and can tell am either Somali or Ethiopian....A few ignorant people might assume am Indian or mixed.

In that same way whites can easily point out features that are different. As Negroids tend to have the same ones, and Cushitics don't.

Also, you are nigerian and no one can memorize the thousands of ethincities in Africa. But my ethnicity was named after a country, and is well known and has accomplished much.

We have a state inside Ethiopia, Kenya, and have two governments in Somalia and Djibouti. We spread Islam in East Africa and we are at the intersection of where Africa meets the Middle East.

All those things make us unique. But many Bantus would like to claim Cushitics so they can uplift themselves because without us they are nothing.

There was a recent study that showed the most beautiful countries in Africa and the top 5 were Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Djibouti. lmao Ghana was added just so it didn't look racist by the whites who were voting.

Lol
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 3:41am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Dude, unlike you I tell people where I'm from proudly. People ask me where in Africa I am from, I told them straight up Nigeria. I'm proud of Nigeria since it's the largest economy in Africa.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 3:42am On Sep 13, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Lol

Do you always laugh at facts?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 3:43am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

You can lie to yourself, but please don't lie to me. Because that just rude, I have been here for more than 2 years. All the pictures on the thread about Fulani women are pictures of the small percentage of Fulanis who most resemble Horn Africans, even to the point that 5 of the pictures were Somali and Ethiopian women that OP tried to pass off as Fulani.

So answer me my question.

Most ridiculous question I have ever seen. Most of the Fulani women posted are straight up Fulani women from Nigeria and that's how 85-90% of them look. Some darker, some lighter. Who cares?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 3:43am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Dude, unlike you I tell people where I'm from proudly. People ask me where in Africa I am from, I told them straight up Nigeria. I'm proud of Nigeria since it's the largest economy in Africa.

You are proud of a made up country that could tomorrow break up into two pieces? Where half is Muslim and the other half is dying of some new virus discovered by some Fufu eater doing god knows what to some monkey or other farm animal in the middle of the jungle.

Nigggga please grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.