Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57457 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

You obviously are completely oblivious to facts. In the video it even says the women are not mixed. So where you get the notion that they are mixed I don't know. The video clearly states that in the past, white men sometimes went with Fulani people as a result, the children became Haabe and no longer a part of the Fulani community. I think you really need to pay attention to what you are watching.;
cheesy grin grin
Rolling on the floor

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Well it is, and if it bothers you verify and since you believe I'm making up thing you should b eager to debunk my claims and prove me wrong , no? undecided

Google is your friend my lil Somalian friend , the Axum kingdom was founded in 200ce
While the Bantu civilization reached your primitives people 900bce
Those are facts not opinions, I want to open a Bantu thread, but I'm busy at the moment ..so educate yourself

With any expansion, there's a depositing of ideas and remnants of the culture and language that were left behind by the peoples in question, so I don't not doubt that the Bantus had a notable impact on the groups they absorbed but to say that Somalis were "uncivilized with no sort of social order" until the Bantus came along and civilized them (something that never happened) is nothing short of ridiculous.

Somalis, along with certain other East African groups, show almost zero impact from the Bantu expansion. If you have proof to the contrary, please provide it and educate us my lil Bantu friend. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

With any expansion, there's a depositing of ideas and remnants of the culture/language that are left behind with reference to whatever the group in question, so I don't not doubt that the Bantus had a notable impact on the groups they absorbed, but to say that Somalis were "uncivilized with no sort of social order" until the Bantus came along and civilized them (something that never happened) is a nothing short of ridiculous. Somalis, along with certain. other East African groups, were never affected by the Bantu expansion.

I said east Africa... So you think we arrived there with flowers in the hands and we did not influence you?
I repeatmwe spread metallurgy ESP iron( weans and tools for agriculture) around 400BCE while your people were still running after cows with sticks, we introduced agriculture, food stocking so that people like you can stop starving , just look at even somalia of today backward clans fighting over God knows what, this alone is a proof that social organization concept is alien to you guys

Now we can start listing the so called eastern African groups, the only country were there are no Bantu is Ethiopia ,and that's because of their location (hills and mountains)!it wasn't easy to acces except that we are everywhere, we heavily influenced the nilotics and they are part of eastern groups so what exactly are you talking about ? I mean what east Africans groups are u talking about if it Oromo Tigray and mahara maybe yesmto the use of metals was powered by is
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

With any expansion, there's a depositing of ideas and remnants of the culture and language that were left behind by the peoples in question, so I don't not doubt that the Bantus had a notable impact on the groups they absorbed, but to say that Somalis were "uncivilized with no sort of social order" until the Bantus came along and civilized them (something that never happened) is nothing short of ridiculous.

Somalis, along with certain other East African groups, show almost no impact from the Bantu expansion. If have proof to the contrary, please provide it and educate us my lil Bantu friend. Thank you.

Btw what you are talking about is colonization , we didn't colonize you , we civilized you , there is a big difference
Ancient grece civilized most of Europe that did not make Europeans to speak Greek
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Despite bantu civilizing Khoisan they retained their language tho
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
There is even a theory that said the Ethiopian tribes were running away from the Bantu , hence today they are located in a not so generous part of east Africa( hills, mountains, aridity etc)mtgs Bantu took all the good land for farming and the east Africans aliens fled , east Africa is 80% Bantu and you said we did not influence east African groups? Lol where are the indigenous people of Uganda , Tanzania,Kenya rwanda, burundi? Eh Eh grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Btw what you are talking about is colonization , we didn't colonize you , we civilized you , there is a big difference
Ancient grece civilized most of Europe that did not make Europeans to speak Greek

I seem to remember using the word "civilized".

EnlightenedSoul:
.... but to say that Somalis were "uncivilized with no sort of social order" until the Bantus came along and civilized them (something that never happened) is nothing short of ridiculous.

You're blabbering and grasping at straws. Lol@chasing cows and starving. Okie doke! I'm still waiting to learn at length about how you 'civilized' us.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

With any expansion, there's a depositing of ideas and remnants of the culture and language that were left behind by the peoples in question, so I don't not doubt that the Bantus had a notable impact on the groups they absorbed but to say that Somalis were "uncivilized with no sort of social order" until the Bantus came along and civilized them (something that never happened) is nothing short of ridiculous.

Somalis, along with certain other East African groups, show almost zero impact from the Bantu expansion. If have proof to the contrary, please provide it and educate us my lil Bantu friend. Thanks in advance.

Hands Enlightened Soul her Somali card Back cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dude is talking about Bantus civilizing Somalis. Lmao, when Bantus were being used by Arabs, Somalis, etc as slaves.

Somalis and other Cushitic have history so ancient it gave rise to Ancient Egypt. Look up Punt.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: There is even a theory that said the Ethiopian tribes were running away from the Bantu , hence today they are located in a not so generous part of east Africa( hills, mountains, aridity etc)mtgs Bantu took all the good land for farming and the east Africans aliens fled , east Africa is 80% Bantu and you said we did not influence east African groups? Lol where are the indigenous people of Uganda , Tanzania,Kenya rwanda, burundi? Eh Eh grin

Lmao, Somalis despite being 20 million control the most land in Africa by any ethnic group.

Cushitic history shows that they easily conquered Sudan and parts of Southern egypt and Arabia, and were using Bantus as slaves. go read history.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Amara too if I'm not mistaken and they are Cushitic

Lol we introduced metallurgy , agriculture, livestock and a lot more in central, east and southern Africa those are well recorded fact need I say more? undecided
Furthermore tho I believe Somalian were and are still barbaric I didn't single them out, you seem to believe only somalians are part of the Cushitic group , all the same anyway without the Bantu expansion east Africa would b an uncivilized place full of backward and primitives aliens

Lmao, Somalis domesticated the camel, and Cushitics discovered Coffee, we had our own math system, we were the first to use cannons, and the Bantu in the area were being used by Arabs as slaves.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I seem to remember using the word "civilized".

You're blabbering and grasping at straws. Lol@chasing cows and starving. Okie. Still waiting to learn how you civilized us.

Civilizing who somalians? undecided or east Africa as a whole ?

I was talking about your analogy, that you should b speaking our languages, that's why I said what you are referring to is colonization which can b defined as a perpetual occupation with different effects or manifestations , we were not out there to colonize you or rule overmyour clans , our way of life and technological advancement is enough to show how civilized we were and how we brought civilization to the remote area of eastern Africa

Agriculture + food stocking were alien to that place ,no planing whatsoever hence the starvation

Metallurgy iron work ( tools for agriculture +'advanced weapons which allowed to conquer and dominate most of our continent ) it said we reached the iron age around 500BCE ask yourself how east africa looked back then, probably some somalians throwing stones to defend their clans and chase away predators after their cows

Societal organization (with the bantu expansion, kingdom and empires emerged ) all over central , eastern , and southern Africa
Why is that prior our expansion there is no record or proof of any societal organization is the regions mentioned above, talk less about kingdoms or empires? Ask yourself why

I can go on
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
axum: Dude is talking about Bantus civilizing Somalis. Lmao, when Bantus were being used by Arabs, Somalis, etc as slaves.

Somalis and other Cushitic have history so ancient it gave rise to Ancient Egypt. Look up Punt.

Chronological order
Empires raise and fall , even the greatest civilization in the world will always fall at some point, so nothing new, unlike you I'm not denying anything, Arabs did raid some Bantu kingdoms and probably enslaved some Bantu, however the same Bantu kicked Arabs out of Tanzania so talk better things jorh

At least we rejected Islam and refused to play the foot soldiers unlike somalians
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Get lost warya.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Lmao, Somalis domesticated the camel, and Cushitics discovered Coffee, we had our own math system, we were the first to use cannons, and the Bantu in the area were being used by Arabs as slaves.

Again chronology, somalians did not create the canons nor the powder to fire it, that you acquire deadlier weapons through your masters and got the upper hand did not mean anything

Again leeching on the Ethiopian, lol funny this dude is taking about mathematic can you run an empire or kingdom without mathematic ? Can you build a house or wall without math? Stop being stupid Bantu have been using mathematic for eons before you guys learn how to bath yourselves
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Civilizing who somalians? undecided or east Africa as a whole ?

I was talking about your analogy, that you should b speaking our languages, that's why I said what you are referring to is colonization which can b defined as a perpetual occupation with different effects or manifestations , we were not out there to colonize you or rule overmyour clans , our way of life and technological advancement is enough to show how civilized we were and how we brought civilization to the remote area of eastern Africa

Agriculture + food stocking were alien to that place ,no planing whatsoever hence the starvation

Metallurgy iron work ( tools for agriculture +'advanced weapons which allowed to conquer and dominate most of our continent ) it said we reached the iron age around 500BCE ask yourself how east africa looked back then, probably some somalians throwing stones to defend their clans and chase away predators after their cows

Societal organization (with the bantu expansion, kingdom and empires emerged ) all over central , eastern , and southern Africa
Why is that prior our expansion there is no record or proof of any societal organization is the regions mentioned above, talk less about kingdoms or empires? Ask yourself why

I can go on

I can accept most of what you said - I know about the Bantu expansion - but I sense that you now realize the wrong in your earlier statement. Although it absorbed and provided most of the above to certain other groups, the Bantu expansion can not be held accountable for Somali civilization and the civilization of the other East African groups that it did not reach.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Lmao, Somalis despite being 20 million control the most land in Africa by any ethnic group.

Cushitic history shows that they easily conquered Sudan and parts of Southern egypt and Arabia, and were using Bantus as slaves. go read history.

Lies from the pit of hell, what's my relation with Sudan or egypt ?
Bantu were not slaves, that some Bantu were captured by Arabs do not make the whole race slaves , central African and southern African Bantu have never been is any kind of relation with Arabs talk less about any of our clans being used as slaves
Again chronological order, jumping with your Arabs crap make you look silly , when did the Arabs reached Africa ? Dude you are overhyping your hour of glory, playing boi boi to sand niggers lmfao

You used Bantu as slaves this really cracked me up , yet east Africa is dominated by the same Bantu grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I can accept most of what you said - I know about the Bantu expansion - but I sense that you now realize the wrong in your earlier statement. Although it absorbed and provided most of the above to certain other groups, the Bantu expansion can not be held accountable for Somali civilization and the civilization of the other East African groups that it did not reach.

Okay

Just to let you know that studies are still going on, have you seen my theory( the one I posted) about actual Ethiopians fleeing Bantu ? grin
One really need to ask why they were hiding themselves in mountains and decided to live in such hostile environment

What somalians civilization? I know of Axum which only emerged around 200ce still it wasn't powered by somalians , so what civilization are you talking about?
Bantu introduced agriculture and livestock in Somalia , that's a fact not an opinion, today somali practice such, if you don't call that influence then I dont what influence is
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
KenyanLady: @Fulaman198.

Tuareg women and only a very small handful of mixed race Fulanis and Berber/ Tuareg women have long natural hair but they are like a drop of water in the ocean and not representative of the west African population.

@ArtanK.

Well, first of all, try to put aside your animosity towards Starvin Marvin a k a Axum, he is entitled to his bragging opinion even if We don't agree with it, Anyway I don't fully agree with his child's opinion and insulting my bantu people, However, all I am saying is that there is no comparison between Somali women and pure south/east and west African women when it comes to beauty and you know it's true.

I am a Meru woman and I'ved accepted that the majority (not all) of Horn African women and Somali women are much more beautiful than us unmixed African women a long time ago, I love their curly hair.

@Hbuyosh.

Nice try!!

please take your diarree to kenyan forum.

thanks.

@Axum.

Are you Somali or Ethiopian? Stop insulting us Bantu people or I'll slap you in the face , I know how to insult a Somali and Ethiopian.

@Moderators please help.

I have a hard time posting comments on this forum, whenever I log in and try to post a comment I am automatically signed out.

I am so frustrated right now.

Girl what r u talking about? Maybe they look better than your people but not mine. What sort of complex are you displaying on this forum. So in order for an African to be beautiful they must have non african in them. I am not surprise that you are divorce, u let the white man chop for the fact that he is white so u can have mixed baby. Smh, I am even embarrassed for you.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
We heard about somalia, during Islam expansion ,mtgs Arabs sided with somalians to destroy the Christian Ethiopian empire, that's all, somalians never did anything on their own, that you embraced Islam and the Arabs started using you as foot soldiers doesnt mean u are civilized

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
adamskutty: hmm. No wonder, but why are they very black?

So being black is ugly. What the fork is wrong with some people on here. My nig from niggarea, I hope u don't mean that.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
JiggamanGh:

So being black is ugly. What the fork is wrong with some people on here. My nig from niggarea, I hope u don't mean that.
u are very stvpid my nig from gayna, when did i say being black is ugly?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

lmao, you mean dead land that no one gives a sh*t about, Isnt the most fertile and rich land in that part of the world under bantus? Isn't that why y'all are always starving, because your land is unable to produce food with all those famines in that part of Africa?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

axum my noble boy, when are we gonna go hunting together? cheesy
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
adamskutty: u are very stvpid my nig from gayna, when did i say being black is ugly?

Well goat forker, the poster u replied said nilotics are ugly and everyone looks down on down and you replied "no wonder, but why are they black"

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
osystein:

lmao, you mean dead land that no one gives a sh*t about, Isnt the most fertile and rich land in that part of the world under bantus? Isn't that why y'all are always starving, because your land is unable to produce food with all those famines in that part of Africa?

It is said Bantu pushed them out of good land like they did with khoisan (more into the kalahari desert) , no wonder the frustrated and angry somalians tried to use Arabs to reconquer their lands yet they still failed grin grin

We send the somalians and other Cushitic in the most arid parts

Even recently the so called Bantu slaves in Somalia are the ones farming on good land and the less affected by starvation, tho jihadist miltias were threatening them
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Despite bantu civilizing Khoisan they retained their language tho

The khoisan were in areas that bantus had no interest in, like the cape ( with a Mediterranean climate unsuitable for bantu crops) ,and the Kalahari, or else those primitive folks would have been history.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

It is said Bantu pushed them out of good land like they did with khoisan (more into the kalahari desert) , no wonder the frustrated and angry somalians tried to use Arabs to reconquer their lands yet they still failed grin grin

We send the somalians and other Cushitic in the most arid parts

Even recently the so called Bantu slaves in Somalia are the ones farming on good land and the less affected by starvation, tho jihadist miltias were threatening them

axactly
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well goat forker, the poster u replied said nilotics are ugly and everyone looks down on down and you replied "no wonder, but why are they black"
well! Gaynaian fowl anus explorer, the poster i quoted "never" said that they were ugly. undecided
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

You make somalis look bad. You are definitely a terrorist, if your aim is to somali look bad then I must say you are winning.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
adamskutty: well! Gaynaian fowl anus explorer, the poster i quoted "never" said that they were ugly. undecided

Too much goat forking has made you develop cataract in your eye. Go back and read what was said.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by adamskutty(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Too much goat forking has made you develop cataract in your eye. Go back and read what was said.
sharap! Maybe he edited it, too much drinking of fowl sperm has affected ur brain that u no longer got respect for ur mister

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.