Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57460 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 3:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Most ridiculous question I have ever seen. Most of the Fulani women posted are straight up Fulani women from Nigeria and that's how 85-90% of them look. Some darker, some lighter. Who cares?

Nigggga please grin

If Fulani was an ethnicity than you guys would be homogenous like the way Cushitic groups like Somalis, Oromo, Afar, Tigrey, Amahara are like clones with immediate recognition.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 3:46am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

You are proud of a made up country that could tomorrow break up into two pieces? Where half is Muslim and the other half is dying of some new virus discovered by some Fufu eater doing god knows what to some monkey or other farm animal in the middle of the jungle.

Nigggga please grin

LONG LIVE NIGERIA! It will never break up or fall. LONG LIVE! The great nation of Nigeria. Long Live! Anyways I'm done entertaining you for today, I need to go and sleep been awake too long.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 3:47am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Nigggga please grin

If Fulani was an ethnicity than you guys would be homogenous like the way Cushitic groups like Somalis, Oromo, Afar, Tigrey, Amahara are like clones with immediate recognition.

Fulani is an ethnicity, just like Yoruba, Igbo, Mande, Hausa, Somali, Amhara, Luo, Khoisan, etc. Long live the great Continent of Africa!!!! Long Live!!!

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 3:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Fulani is an ethnicity, just like Yoruba, Igbo, Mande, Hausa, Somali, Amhara, Luo, Khoisan, etc. Long live the great Continent of Africa!!!! Long Live!!!

Okay, but in the same way that Somalis and other Cushitic look the same, are in the same area, speak the same language, you Bantus look the same, and have the same history.

thus we are different people. the way you can tell Somalis and Amahara or Tigrey are related is because people can't tell us apart, just the same way I can't tell a Kenyan from a Ghanian or a South African except the Asian looking ones.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 3:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

LONG LIVE NIGERIA! It will never break up or fall. LONG LIVE! The great nation of Nigeria. Long Live! Anyways I'm done entertaining you for today, I need to go and sleep been awake too long.

Don't go to sleep for too long, because you might get kidnapped by Boko Haram, because they might confuse you for a school girl. grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 3:56am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Okay, but in the same way that Somalis and other Cushitic look the same, are in the same area, speak the same language, you Bantus look the same, and have the same history.

thus we are different people. the way you can tell Somalis and Amahara or Tigrey are related is because people can't tell us apart, just the same way I can't tell a Kenyan from a Ghanian or a South African except the Asian looking ones.

Sweeeet, so I am a Bantu now cheesy cool
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Sweeeet, so I am a Bantu now cheesy cool

Bantu is the word Somalis refer to you guys, Bantu is our way of saying Black/Negroid. It is more political correct than other words like Jarrer or adoon
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 4:08am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Bantu is the word Somalis refer to you guys, Bantu is our way of saying Black/Negroid. It is more political correct than other words like Jarrer or adoon

I refer to you as a Maccudo and part of the Maccube class. I refer to people as you as part of the Haabe. Ok I'm done I need to go to sleep before I sink to your level and say mean things I don't want to say.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 4:09am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Do you always laugh at facts?

Only at stupidity, is that all you have to proud of, something as subjective as looks. Dude u r definitely a closet gay. Come out already. Dudes don't behave the way you behave

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:12am On Sep 13, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Only at stupidity, is that all you have to proud of, something as subjective as looks. Dude u r definitely a closet gay. Come out already. Dudes don't behave the way you behave

This thread is about looks. I am proud of Somalis looks, history, culture, heritage. I am only talking about one of those things at this moment.

Which I can't say for your people.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 4:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

I refer to you as a Maccudo and part of the Maccube class. I refer to people as you as part of the Haabe. Ok I'm done I need to go to sleep before I sink to your level and say mean things I don't want to say.

Your kind don't know anything about my people as Somalia is as far away as you can get from Nigeria.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 4:39am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

This thread is about looks. I am proud of Somalis looks, history, culture, heritage. I am only talking about one of those things at this moment.

Which I can't say for your people.

You are not doing them any good. You are making them look bad. All you talk about is hair this nose that. Talk about accomplishment, talk about what your people are doing.

From reading your comments the pride of somalis lies with the women because that's all u seem to be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Your kind don't know anything about my people as Somalia is as far away as you can get from Nigeria.

You are an embarrassment to your people. I bet with your level of behavior you are considered low class there too?

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by GuyFawkes: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are an embarrassment to your people. I bet with your level of behavior you are considered low class there too?

Please leave that douche bag ayanle alone,he's been trolling NL since God knows when.Pathetic excuse for an human being, I don't engage him in anyway and I have seen all the vitriolic bile he spews on threads from his various monikers.

The tw@t needs to get a life and stop wasting his welfare money on internet connection masquerading on a Nigerian forum as some sort of somalian messiah,come to think of it those ladies he's always foaming at the mouth for don't have a clue about his miserable existence undecided

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Nilotic is not Cushitc and is same as Bantu in terms of looks.

But she is Bantu. Kenya is Bantu.

Either way, there are many Bantus who look as ugly or uglier than her. You make it sound like Bantus have different facial features than Nilotic.

Nilotic people are just as backwards as Bantus.

You are not making sense, do I seem to care about Cushitic or Nilotic? I was only pointing your lies, you can always claim lupita if you want, when my forefathers were civilizing you guys and spreading light among darkness you guys were starving and drinking cow blood

I'm yet to meet an ugly Bantu woman, and in term of look they have nothing to envy to Nilotic and big forehead ,Buckteeth Cushitic women

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You are not making sense, do I seem to care about Cushitic or Nilotic? I was only pointing your lies, you can always claim lupita if you want, when my forefathers were civilizing you guys and spreading light among darkness you guys were starving and drinking cow blood.

Nilotic people drink cow blood not cushites and please tell me when your forefathers civilised the barbaric Somalis grin everybody seems to write their own history on NL these days.

@Axum stfu
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

Nilotic people drink cow blood not cushites and please tell me when your forefathers civilised the barbaric Somalis grin everybody seems to write their own history on NL these days.

@Axum stfu

Amara too if I'm not mistaken and they are Cushitic

Lol we introduced metallurgy , agriculture, livestock and a lot more in central, east and southern Africa those are well recorded fact need I say more? undecided
Furthermore tho I believe Somalian were and are still barbaric I didn't single them out, you seem to believe only somalians are part of the Cushitic group , all the same anyway without the Bantu expansion east Africa would b an uncivilized place full of backward and primitives aliens
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Please leave that douche bag ayanle alone,he's been trolling NL since God knows when.Pathetic excuse for an human being, I don't engage him in anyway and I have seen all the vitriolic bile he spews on threads from his various monikers.

The tw@t needs to get a life and stop wasting his welfare money on internet connection masquerading on a Nigerian forum as some sort of somalian messiah,come to think of it those ladies he's always foaming at the mouth for don't have a clue about his miserable existence undecided

Yeah he's irrelevant
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Amara too if I'm not mistaken and they are Cushitic

Lol we introduced metallurgy , agriculture, livestock and a lot more in central, east and southern Africa those are well recorded fact need I say more? undecided
Furthermore tho I believe Somalian were and are still barbaric I didn't single them out, you seem to believe only somalians are part of the Cushitic group , all the same anyway without the Bantu expansion east Africa would b an uncivilized place full of backward and primitives aliens

Amhara* people are Habesha, they don't drink cow blood and they live far from Bantu inhabited lands.

@ the bolded part, present your facts.

Somalis ruled the only hydraulic empire in Africa during the middle ages, so much for introducing agriculture. Somalis were also among the first people to domesticated the camel.
Somalis started from the red sea and within a few hundred years we reached the river Tana. We would have reached further than Tanzania in the south if your British masters hadn't put a stop to our expansion both to west and south. All that was achieved by people who number less than 25 million today, we were probably less than 100 thousand back then.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

Amhara* people are Habesha, they don't drink cow blood and they live far from Bantu inhabited lands.

Somalis ruled the only hydraulic empire in Africa during the middle ages, so much for introducing agriculture. Somalis were also among the first people to domesticated the camel.
Somalis started from the red sea and within a few hundred years we reached the river Tana. We would have reached further than Tanzania in the south if your British masters hadn't put a stop to our expansion both to west and south. All that was achieved by people who number less than 25 million today, we were probably less than 100 thousand back then.

Haha, the same can be said about the bantu group the ngoni, who were zulus numbering about 1000 thousand men, who in a few years conquered most of southern africa and went as far as Zambia, malawi and southern Tanzania. Their expansion was stopped by the German colonialist, they would have probably reached Somalia if not for colonialist.

read about the ngoni .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngoni_people
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are out of your mind. Those are not mixed girls at all are you saying you know my own people better than me? Fulani don't mix ask an we don't mix. Otherwise the result becomes Haabe. You can ask any Fulani. Those girls don't even look mixed.

You have a severe inferiority complex

The truth is a hard pill to swallow but please just calm down and relax, those women are mixed and not pure African.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
You guys are sad losers, Lupita is beautiful woman and 100 percent pure African.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by osystein(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
KenyanLady: You guys are sad losers, Lupita is beautiful woman and 100 percent pure African.

I quite agree, don't get why folks are hating on this gorgeous lady.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

You sound like a dunce and seem to have problem with chronological concept or order, i repeat when the Bantu discovered you, you were uncivilized with no kind of social organization ..we spread light all over central , eastern and southern Africa

I'm not here to make your education boy all I have said here are proven facts , open a book you will realize that what you are talking about is very recent and prior to that we already had kingndoms and empires
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
osystein:

Haha, the same can be said about the bantu group the ngoni, who were zulus numbering about 1000 thousand men, who in a few years conquered most of southern africa and went as far as Zambia, malawi and southern Tanzania. Their expansion was stopped by the German colonialist, they would have probably reached Somalia if not for colonialist.

read about the ngoni .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngoni_people

Lol don't mind the dude

If it wasn't for the Arab the whole of east Africa Would have been bantuized like central and southern Africa still east Africa is 80% Bantu
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
KenyanLady: You guys are sad losers, Lupita is beautiful woman and 100 percent pure African.

Who said anything about purity? undecided
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You sound like a dunce and seem to have problem with chronological concept or order, i repeat when the Bantu discovered you, you were uncivilized with no kind of social organization ..we spread light all over central , eastern and southern Africa

I'm not here to make your education boy all I have said here are proven facts , open a book you will realize that what you are talking about is very recent and prior to that we already had kingndoms and empires

Lmfao.

Ah, the hilarity of this thread. I can't.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lmfao.

Ah, the hilarity of this thread. I can't.

You can go ahead and debunk it
The Axum kingdom/empire you guys boast about is in the common era , hope u understand what I mean undecided
Suffice to say that at his inception it was purely Amhara before one of the king start conquering other tribes and put them under one banner(actual ethiopia)

Will b waiting
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
And somalians were not even part of it, no wonder that cows rearer called axum is always leeching on ethiopia cry cry
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You can go ahead and debunk it
The Axum kingdom/empire you guys boast about is in the common era , hope u understand what I mean undecided
Suffice to say that at his inception it was purely Amhara before one of the king start conquering other tribes and put them under one banner(actual ethiopia)

Will b waiting

The onus is on you to provide proof on how you "spread light all over central, eastern and Southern Africa and etc". With respect, that is one hell of a grand claim but one I look forward to exploring.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

The onus is on you to provide proof on how you "spread light all over central, eastern and Southern Africa et al". With respect, that one hell of a grand claim but one I look forward to exploring.

Well it is, and if it bothers you verify and since you believe I'm making up thing you should b eager to debunk my claims and prove me wrong , no? undecided

Google is your friend my lil Somalian friend , the Axum kingdom was formed in 200CE
While the Bantu civilization reached your primitives people 900bce
Those are facts not opinions, I want to open a Bantu thread, but I'm busy at the moment ..so educate yourself
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
KenyanLady:

The truth is a hard pill to swallow but please just calm down and relax, those women are mixed and not pure African.

You obviously are completely oblivious to facts. In the video it even says the women are not mixed. So where you get the notion that they are mixed I don't know. The video clearly states that in the past, white men sometimes went with Fulani people as a result, the children became Haabe and no longer a part of the Fulani community. I think you really need to pay attention to what you are watching.;

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. / Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.