Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30146 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba a.k.a Odinma could you please adjust your nose..? grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2014
the only people here hyperventilating are the losers, the fvckhead onye photo can post all his collection i dont give a ratarse...

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2014
iconize:

The only person eggheaeders is finer than on this forum is odinma1, the man with killer nostrils.

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Collynzo8: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: am i not a cute guy, this is my recent pics cheesy cheesy cheesy
Segun don't let them distract you with pics, keep showing us what Yoruba land looks like.
I love truthful Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2014
arewafederation:

Fine boy....!ut you look malnourished grin
guy, I have not started working then, if you see me now eh!!!! Sweetboy na en I be

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Anago in his best. Check out the stomach infrastructure.. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by thewarrior72: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2014
anago900:

this glass na one in town.... we gonna unveil his multi sending of cv to h.r,s retty soon.... stop warring with your gods mehn...

Don't u have shame at all? those guys u are arguing with can be ur grand children!....Ur case is really pathetic undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ak47mann(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2014
babyosisi: Eko Oni ogbanje o

See potopoto like iyan
Na to dish am for plate with efo riro on the side
chai nwanyi ya iga egwu mu hia grin

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Collynzo8:
Segun don't let them distract you with pics, keep showing us what Yoruba land looks like.
I love truthful Yorubas.
sure bro, trust me, they haven't seen anything, the movie is just unfolding.

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2014
arewafederation: Phew! Nairaland

My brother, same expression i had. The ethnocentrism here is heavy. The Op is igbo too...
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ak47mann(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2014
oneeast: Anago in his best. Check out the stomach infrastructure.. grin grin grin grin grin
hahahhahahahha hungry man look at the poor chicken bone cool

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2014
thewarrior72:

Don't u have shame at all? those guys u are arguing with can be ur grand children!....Ur case is really pathetic undecided

may amadioha kill you asap. where were you for the past 9 months that your kinsmen have been spreading a fake picture of me.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Please collynzo we must apologize to ilugunboy, the shame is too much for him to bear... He's yet to post anything since yesterday.

Ilugunboy, sorry I called you an underachiever with televisions and wrist watches as achievements...

Sorry also, I compared you with Dimeji bankole your grade two senior in high school....

Sorry I told peeps you left high school in 1985 while you updated 1987 on your facebook.

But man! If I were you am gonna take poison tonight, the earth is too congested and underachievers like you should leave.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Odinma a.k.a collybaba is a jobless, fugly, homeless 49 year old man living in Agege.. cool

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Taiwo20(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2014
babyosisi: Eko Oni ogbanje o

See potopoto like iyan
Na to dish am for plate with efo riro on the side
You want make person vomit?

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2014
oneeast: Anago in his best. Check out the stomach infrastructure.. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba a.k.a Odinma's nose has been hired by the Americans for drone attacks. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Adedapo001(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2014
what i no is fashola government as only done good work in making life better for d rich in lagos forgeting the poor is that the fashola you want for the president
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2014
ak47mann: hahahhahahahha hungry man look at the poor chicken bone cool

how about ebola killing every living organism in your household, if that is not me. can i get the loudest ise in alaigbo

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2014
oneeast: Odinma a.k.a collybaba is a jobless, fugly, homeless 49 year old man living in Agege.. cool

Odinma aka OrlandoOwoh is hiding the Chibok girls in his nostrils...

grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by arewafederation: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: guy, I have not started working then, if you see me now eh!!!! Sweetboy na en I be

Abeg post the "not so malnourished" latest pix na make we see.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ba7man(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2014
I supervised a construction project there recently.

A top local govt official came over to try extort money from us claiming its Oshodi rds that we use to transport our materials on site.

I got angry and questioned him on the wretched state of the roads and what they were doing with all the market levies and allocations they receive.

His reply?? "Awon boys ni a fin settle" (Its used to settle area boys). He claims they have various gangs that they pay off with the money to prevent them from causing trouble.

It still doesn't stop that local govt from being one of the worst in Lagos due to the fact that its politics is run and determined by illiterates and thugs.

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby:

yes he igbo claiming to be yoruba. he lives in yorubland and he is disrespecting his hosts. his real name is chidiebere nwakebeyi cheesy
bros am from ogun state, abi you wan change my state of origin? am a cute boy from ogun state, infact my next thread is gonna be frm my state of origin grin gringrin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2014
arewafederation:

Abeg post the "not so malnourished" latest pix na make we see.
hahahahahahaha, not at all.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2014
oneeast: Collybaba a.k.a Odinma's nose has been hired by the Americans for drone attacks. shocked shocked

Could it be the Chibok girls are in OrlandoOwoh aka Odinma1's nostrils... grin

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2014
The chibok girls were sighted inside collybaba aka Odinma's nose just last week.. shocked shocked

iconize:

Odinma aka OrlandoOwoh is hiding the Chibok girls in his nostrils...

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ak47mann(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2014
anago900:

how about ebola killing every living organism in your household, if that is not me. can i get the loudest ise in alaigbo
why are you denying yourself hungry man cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Carpenter Undergoes Surgery To Remove Tumor Of 20 Years On His Back. Photos / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.