Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30100 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2014
I'm already choking with laughter... grin grin grin

I've problems with OrlandOowoh and Ilugunboy, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by adamskutty(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Jeeeez ! This place is not befitting for humans to stay in at all.

Disgusting
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba please can we hire your nose? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2014
iconize: I'm already choking with laughter... grin grin grin

I've problems with OrlandOowoh and Ilugunboy, nothing else.
collybaba is a mutant cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba how market? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2014
who will you date, girls make a choice wisely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2014
thewarrior72: I'm here for decorum not really truce.

To whom much is given much is also expected, Age comes with a lot responsibility

tell that to the 30 something years old chinonso dike that started the wole mess.

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba have you eaten today? grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Okudiover(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2014
Malawian:
what is this one saying? i stay in aguda. come and see the wonders the akinyemi obe woman is doing in our LCDA. she is the only APC politician i can ever vote for. almost everywhere is getting something done. with all the money oshodi will be generating due to that market, can you show me any evidence of anything being done there?

What this one is saying is that many states are easier to govern than Lagos State. I have used T.A Orji of Abia State and the response of Fashola health officials to the Ebola issue. The fiscal implication (which would be costly)of removing slums is to develop/maintain new areas and decongest people. The FG has not achieved that and their is no Country or big city in the world free of slums. But don't worry when you govern densely populated Lagos (a state not a city mind you) we will see if these pictures would disappear.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by fashrola(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2014
prophetone: Do we not know Nigeria is a developing country? Lagos State is the most developed state in Nigeria, and the OP knows it. The efforts of Fashola in beautifying Lagos cannot be denied. Let the OP mention his state and wait for me, I will remind him what an erosion ravaged slum it is.
I'm from akwa Ibom state... Oya spit it out
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by adamskutty(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2014
Very primitive kind of lifestyle meant for primitive creatures with a primitive kind of thinking
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by johnjon: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2014
buhahaha...

12 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba how biz.. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why bring ngwake(sic) into this?

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2014
This nose can solve ebola crisis.. shocked shocked shocked

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: collybaba and customized, deep opposite, ugly and fine, God cheated some people ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mi ole pariwo.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba how trade today? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by HopeAtHand: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Choiiii.Picture tinz

Mehn, these hommiez are bad nigguhz.

Abeg make una teach me how to unravel people.Or make somebody help me Unravel Texanomaly.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by mancheeutd(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2014
something similar was closed on trending page yet this made front page I use to believe either seun or his brainless moderators knows how to control things here definitely this website is going down I see no hope for nairaland if this continues.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba how market? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba needs our help.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba you don eat today..? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

Crowd At Buhari Supporters Rally In Abuja Attended By VP Osibanjo- VIDEO / Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ / LP Candidates Defeat PDP Reps Members In Enugu’s Seven Constituencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.