Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30090 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2014
Anago is an extremist muslim drunkard and also a g@y.. grin grin grin grin grin

CHESSBOARD:

So this Anago of a guy is even a Drunkard...SMH

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba's nose is causing even the erosion in the East.. grin grin grin grin grin

tsolz84: Biko;na this nose dey suck all the air for Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2014
thewarrior72: Don't u think It's high time u let tribalism go? undecided

And why the abuse?

ain't you part of the cheering crew when chinonso dike started spreading a fake picture of me. we didn't talk we went underground and get the real pictures of y'all mofos. now you calling for a truce. sorry to disappoint you we are just starting mehn

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2014
You think you look better?you sew bedsheet as shirt;you dey happy..anuohi
oluwasegunfummi: differentiate between collybaba and me or should i say death and life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Taiwo20(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2014
anago900:

that idi0t post random pictures as his enemies here picture, do you know the guy he is posting, contact the guy and tell him about the stupidity of this clown.

I KNOW HIM VERY WELL. I wish i could get his contact and name
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by geedeex2(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2014
barcanista: All these are Inland Roads which falls under the Jurisdiction of Local Government. Maintenance of Gutters and Canals are also LG's Affair. Do you expect Fashola to Inherit LG Chairman work? Beside can you be truthful and say whether the LG Chair hasn't done anything worthwhile? I aint holding brief for no one here
don't mind all these pee dee pee extremist.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Scatter1: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

So this Anago of a guy is even a Drunkard...SMH

Kingsley, Dont put your mouth. Backoff... Last warning!

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2014
Taiwo20:

I KNOW HIM VERY WELL. I wish i could get his contact and name

oneeeast how market them don burst you again ooo. that how he has been spreading picture of another low life as me.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby: THIS IS THE OP OLUWASEGUNFUNMI WHOSE REAL NAME IF EBERE NWAKEBEYI
see life and death cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2014
You dumb piece of wasted ovum;your muscles flexxing is done only on NL;typical traits of a flatheaded bigot;just like your ojukwu;shizzle11;be a man;and stop claiming awo descendant;you cant even muster sucker punch!lazy pvunks..
oluwasegunfummi: sure bro, trust me, they haven't seen anything, the movie is just unfolding.

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2014
i just got followers, yorubas for that matter, ama star, thanks to collybaba, my next threadwill be on my state, ogun state. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby: @ OP are you yoruba or igbo?

oya tell us Ebere
come, why are you like a mutant, see life and death na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2014
grin so na this rat face dey claim awo descendant?lol...i am not surprised;Igbos are so desperate;they would do anything including denying their heritage just to feel among
collybaby: Ebere how market?

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaba and customized, deep opposite, ugly and fine, God cheated some people ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by mancheeutd(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2014
something similar was closed on trending page yet this made front page I use to believe either seun or his brainless moderators knows how to control things here definitely this website is going down I see no hope for nairaland if this continues.

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by thewarrior72: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2014
anago900:

ain't you part of the cheering crew when chinonso dike started spreading a fake picture of me. we didn't talk we went underground and get the real pictures of y'all mofos. now you calling for a truce. sorry to disappoint you we are just starting mehn
I'm here for decorum not really truce.

To whom much is given much is also expected, Age comes with a lot responsibility

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oneeast: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Collybaba they sent me to know how much you will hire your nose for one week.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby: Ebere how market?
That guy na handsome bobo.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2014
check out the difference in their eyes, collybaba don mutate commot from human cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26)

IGP Idris Wants Retirement Of 30 Senior Police Officers / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.