Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (44003 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2014
traware: Smallie,what is being discussed here is beyond your level of understanding.So,I suggest you head back to the romance section and continue pulling at the skirts of the ladies over there
even goats claimed they are wll learned. Your kinsmen.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ooshinibos: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2014
dammytosh:

They are not.

I have heard people BEHEAD even a fellow 'Muslim' and shout Ahllahu Akbar.

I have never seen anybody shout God is Good or whatever name you try to put there.

I don't even know what to say about ISIS. The west better stop being tolerant with all these terrorists hiding under one religion or the other.

Yes , they are not the same
i believe the God of the Quoran is different to the God of Bible ( there is just no other way to explain it ) ... thats why there is so much hate between christians and muslims .
if there are the same God ..why should he fight himself ,it does not make sense , the only logical way is to agree that the God of Quoran and the God of the Bible have different characteristic, likes , dislikes ...if they were the same ,there will be peace between the two religions , i dont need you to agree to this , the evidence speaks for itself .
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by experimentist: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2014
datguru: I AM A WASTED SPERM
Ok sorry.. Can't believe you typed that shits! grin
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by sarutobie(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2014
ooshinibos: have you noticed that muslims keep quiet when a non muslim is killed by a muslim ..but they scream so loud to the media when a muslim is killed by a non muslim ...i blame the media in joining them
Christian iraqis have been chased out from their homes and a lot have been murdered, no protest...bombs have maimed and killed a lot of people in churches from nigeria to the middle east, no protest....isreal takes the heat to palestinians and this happens in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^The US should swallow their pride and apologise to Assad asap!

Despite of their current problems the Syrians should thank God as things could have been much worse if those rebels had succeeded in ousting Assad! They dodged a bullet there.......Matrix style!
i knw assad wil b lounging and smiling ryt now. He must have ordered more weapons frm russia by now. America is to blame for instigating revolution , training isis members in jordan to fight in syria, thereby creating room for members of isis to grp on d same soil and enhance unity among them and even recruiting more members at a record pace in syria. Why did america refuse to fully supply d rebels in syria with arms? It is becos they were scared their arms wil land in d hands of al-qaeda, and not isis. So, they(americans) were in gud terms with isis b4 now.
@superbloke, read my last paragraph.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: simile? You must be high on cheap alcohol this morning. Go back to primary school and re-do English all over again.

Mumu, take your fixed life of infinite misery to do something helpful to your sick life.
Jizzus fuc.king H Christ!!! you are a complete imp.This must be why you are the king of the scum of Nairaland(the romance section)Go back to where you're best suited!!!This section isn't for your kind!!!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by redsun(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Why did the world out of no where decides to grant these marueding vampires the status of a sovereign state that should be left to run loose as if they are defending their territories? Why haven't the UN mandated so far for the rational world to go after them? Why are they letting them massacre innocent lives as if it is their right to do so?

I think a world police that is mandated by all the free and rational world is very crucial at this point.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by superbloke(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: what do u mean al-qaeda and isis are enemies when their idealogies ar the same and were created by thesame US/CIA? Havn't u heard saudi gov't that hated d shia-led gov't in syria and supported isis and other rebel grp fighting in syria had declare war against isis and even gave the shia-led and hizbollah affiliated gov't in lebanon $1billion to fight isis that encroached on their soil last time? It is 90% politics and 10% religion. Read again!
Like I said, do your research. ISIS and al-qaeda are enemies. US did not create ISIS, although they took advantage of US' support of the syrian rebels.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
sarutobie:
Christian iraqis have been chased out from their homes and a lot have been murdered, no protest...bombs have maimed and killed a lot of people in churches from nigeria to the middle east, no protest....isreal takes the heat to palestinians and this happens in nigeria
u are sick for celebrating occupiers killing ppl on their own land. The hamas is not in any way like isis. D latter kill for no just cause while hamas are figtin d siege and those occupying their land. U think only muslims ar killed in palestine...u dnt knw xtains suffer and ar also killed too. Ur post shows u ar ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by idupaul: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Itoroetti:

may God punissh u and u family for this statement

What did I say wrong that deserves Gods punish for my lineage . Are U high?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
traware: Jizzus fuc.king H Christ!!! you are a complete imp.This must be why you are the king of the scum of Nairaland(the romance section)Go back to where you're best suited!!!This section isn't for your kind!!!
nincompoop, all your life of trolling in family, culture, even more hypocritical the ''Religion'' section yielded nothing meaning.
Punk! King of scum best suits you. Clap for yourslef.

Stop deceiving yourself by the mere assumption of being a key figure in this section. Its a pity you are still a learner.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Deepfreezer(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
very sad. r.I.p
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by sarutobie(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: u are sick for celebrating occupiers killing ppl on their own land. The hamas is not in any way like isis. D latter kill for no just cause while hamas are figtin d siege and those occupying their land. U think only muslims ar killed in palestine...u dnt knw xtains suffer and ar also killed too. Ur post shows u ar ignorant.
you sick pathetic pysco..what about the bombing of churches here in nigeria? You deliberately skipped that part right? You want me to believe muslims in nigeria were protesting for christains killed in Palestine when they never bat an eyelid when christains are massacred here in nigeria? Gerrrrrroooouuutttt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
publicenemy:

Islam...

May the Almighty God save us from that Religion.
why cant US jst mind their business. wen isreal was busy killin children and women in gaza nobody saw anytin wrong wit that dats why fools lyk u post rubbish here. d Moment they entered egypt,libya,syria,iraq and palestine those countries hav seen no peace yet fools lyk u pretend not to knw al these
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: even goats claimed they are wll learned. Your kinsmen.
My tiny-brained Mencade5,what do you know about IS and the US policy in the middle east??Go back to the romance section and discuss the size of womens' backsides and cease embarassing yourself with your ignorance
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Rich4god(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: u dnt knw what u ar talking about. Emir of kano whose house came under attack after 2011 election, emir that cudn't celebrate the horse-riding event usually held aftr sallah due to insecurity, or the emir whose motocade was attacked and narrowly escaped death and the emir of kano who witnessed d heaviest boko haram single attack on his city and cried in public(something he has never done) , prefer to keep quiet when jst talking alone wld change d situation? May God forgive u for lying and misinforming others. U ar a liar for sayin u were born in kano but knw nothing about kano.
Dey dia and trying playing reverse psychology on me... On thing I knw for sure is that Islam breeds violence when the leaders fails to control the extreme preaching by the so called mallams... I cant forget my narrow escape 12yrs back when a riot as result of US invasion in Afgan started right from the mosque in Dangi round about immediately after friday prayer...
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: nincompoop, all your life of trolling in family, culture, even more hypocritical the ''Religion'' section yielded nothing meaning.
Punk! King of scum best suits you. Clap for yourslef.

Stop deceiving yourself by the mere assumption of being a key figure in this section. Its a pity you are still a learner.

I DEY LAUGH!!!!! Mencade5,you funny no be small!!!The world needs foolish people for entertainment.So,carry on
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by celeron40(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Serves the U.S right! Love live Assad...nd b4 I 4get, fuc.k Islam.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Empiree: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
datguru: ISLAM

[size=20pt]The most fabulous religion on God's earth [/size]

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
sarutobie:
you sick pathetic pysco..what about the bombing of churches here in nigeria? You deliberately skipped that part right? You want me to believe muslims in nigeria were protesting for christains killed in Palestine when they never bat an eyelid when christains are massacred here in nigeria? Gerrrrrroooouuutttt!!!
big fool u r,wen xtians die frm bombings u shout bt wen muslims face dsame u feel kul right? does d bombins diff btw muslims and xtians? few months ago mosques were bombed u and d media conspire to make light of it.lunatic
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
traware: My tiny-brained Mencade5,what do you know about IS and the US policy in the middle east??Go back to the romance section and discuss the size of womens' backsides and cease embarassing yourself with your ignorance
you keep whining like a who.re. Why cant you keep things like a gentleman. My bad, you are not in that category.

Listen i can give you a complete lecture but i would just be wasting my time because you have already prove difficult to succumb to learning.

Please its okay, if you want to discuss things on a platform as intellectuals let me know. I dont want to waste my time with you anymore.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Abuklaw(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
publicenemy:

Islam...

May the Almighty God save us from that Religion.
Christianity......

May Almighty God save us from that religion of blasphemy and human thinking.

There are many children adult on nairaland. What does Islam has to do with America-sponsored ISIS and its allies? When will Nigerians got healed from their ME against THEM mentality cum paranoia?

We always utilise every chance to spread hatred for principle or ideology that goes against ours

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ACM10: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
American chicken coming home to roost

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
benswagtt: u sound lyk shekau? Y?
fool
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by jdilight(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
When America reply this message I don't want to hear America is wicked oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Josboy2: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=LyfeJennings]

Salam Alaikum my brov
I am a muslim. A staunch practicing one at that but that doesnt make me any less human. Truth is,most of these killings and terrorist acts are more political than religious. I dont know the formation of ISIS but I do know they have huge political undertone. When U study BH operations in our own Nigeria,U cant say they are doing all they do in the name of religion.
lets assume Islam said all non muslims should be killed,what would be Buhari's sin for his life to be assasinated? & so many other prominent muslims like that. There's a lot we don't know,there are so many questions we might never get answers to. Its quite unfortunate muslims are tools of these daredevils but I strongly pray for a change even though it seem almost impossible as violence has come to take its way in the Shut up!It is the spirit in that religion that is making them to kill people without mercy.Those who don't kill none believers in the name of Islam are not true Muslims.Read your Quran very well.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by jtroy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
moneybag100:

Source: http://cnnmobile.com/primary/fullarticle?articleId=cnn/2014/08/19/world/meast/isis-james-foley&pageSize=10&category=intl
where are those muslims in support of their faith. Show yourself . Pigs and scumbags
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by benswagtt(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Punkinmusty: fool
tel dat 2 who cares...
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by jtroy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
moneybag100:
Don't you read to see reason why he was killed
maybe u should fucking listen before u start telling him to read.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ mencade5 may u remain curse if afta u die
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Edifyer: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
traware: Bullsh.it!!!Moslems always state this same crap.The fact that there are more than a billion moslems in the world doesn't mean islam is good/right.How many intelligent people reside in the world to carry out intelligible decisions regarding their lives and the lives of others?Eh?The fact that a movement is popular,doesn't automatically mean that movement is good.Islam as a religion, has major deficiencies.Face this fact and stop stalling.'Not a religious thing but a politically thing my ar.se'

traware: Bullsh.it!!!Moslems always state this same crap.The fact that there are more than a billion moslems in the world doesn't mean islam is good/right.How many intelligent people reside in the world to carry out intelligible decisions regarding their lives and the lives of others?Eh?The fact that a movement is popular,doesn't automatically mean that movement is good.Islam as a religion, has major deficiencies.Face this fact and stop stalling.'Not a religious thing but a politically thing my ar.se'

That is not event the point! if something is right even if the whole world will disagree with it does't mean is wrong and vis-a-vie.. Also if some people answering Muslims name perpetrate evil does't mean we should generalize...we should stop condemning an entire religion/location/sect,ethnicity or region because of some few individuals or the media and learn how to deal with criminals as criminals..terrorist as terrorist.. whether religious, economic or political terrorist.

having said that..wht do u really knw about Islam? there are ways to find out if a religion is from the creator e.g scientific fact, discoveries and Miracles via the authentic sources which is the Holy Qur'an and the Sahih Hadith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69u7rK4OUMc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qur%27an_and_miracles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOD2KXXzsjM
https://archive.org/details/QuranBibleScience

pls en-devour to do some research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.