Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (13224 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Pls Can We Girls Stop This / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Blockus:

She is a Virgin o!!

So her truth is hearsay..
Virgin airline abi ?

3 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by onila(f): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
pansophist: OP

Its surprising that your pride as a woman is attached to your pussies and it diminishes anytime you have sex undecided

I have pride in many things, my school, my attitude and the most importantly my puss-y

keeping yr legs closed is very important for a woman

yr making it look her thing has no worth but has alot

2 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Blockus: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila:

double standard in our society

girls feel naturally more used after sex

we might be enjoying it but the fear of being used destroys it all
U see girls getting into depression, feeling worthless, and used when guys fall into their bottomless pit and dump them after that

O well..

You cant let that bother you much. Girls dump guys they have fhucked as well and those guys are also left heartbroken, cry, beg and plead for these girls to come back.. However, the one thing you would never hear from such guys is; 'After you used me'. grin REASON:: Because they dont consider sex to be 'using'..

If you feel 'used' after sex, that means you were having sex for the wrong reasons in the first place. You dont feel used after a kiss nor do you feel used after smooch. The reason why girls feel so highly about sex is because they have attached too darn much importance to their pussiie.

A man almost always passes out after sex, tell me who used who?! angry

22 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by marieolae(f): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dreyl: mtchwww see this one
dnt hate
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by eightsin(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Any gal whn feel say na favour she dey do me cos she gemme kpekus and I gv her gbolla dey cwaze ni...na xchange we do. E sweet her n e sweet me too.

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Dreyl(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
marieolae: dnt hate
undecided
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Clinton594(m): 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
and all she can think of right now it's sex... Mtcheew , too much lack of sex can cause this

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Vikky014(f): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Na waoh,so guys also lick virgiana?*marvangel even enjoys d hairy once?ayaff fainted o,Ebola is real o,BTW any girl dt regrets or complains afta havn sex wt a guy is plain silly,#team close dt hole till u r ready for d consequences,,dnt depend on a guy

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Dymondgurl(f): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila:

its only whores that ask guys for sex or dont allow their guys beg for it sorry

I see yr standards, poor you
most of them will jus come here and start lying. He has never beg for sex indeed!! Story for the gods.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by immortalvoices(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila:

I have pride in many things, my school, my attitude and the most importantly my puss-y

keeping yr legs closed is very important for a woman

yr making it look her thing has no worth but has alot

you and puss-y and virgin talk every time, what seems to be ur problem? U seems so obsessed with sexuality...miss if you are a virgin pls kindly STFU rather than leading ppl astray with your nonsensical topicz

I doubt if indeed you are a virgin because real virgin don't brag they watch and keep quiet...

15 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Onila has a point. Sex can be just sex for a man. Most women believe sex creates a relationship.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Ruq: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
This is anoda daft ish, until ladies stop playing the victim roles. If you decide to nook a nigga why complain about losing your pride ? Shey na only una get pride.

Y'all shud know they're some vajayjays that demote mens pride too.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by onila(f): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dymondgurl: most of them will jus come here and start lying. He has never beg for sex indeed!! Story for the gods.

dont mind the fccking liar

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by onila(f): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
immortalvoices:

you and puss-y and virgin talk every time, what seems to be ur problem? U seems so obsessed with sexuality...miss if you are a virgin pls kindly STFU rather than leading ppl astray with your nonsensical topicz

I doubt if indeed you are a virgin because real virgin don't brag they watch and keep quiet...

this is a faceless forum, the best place to brag abt my virginity. .so screw off

in real life, I only tell my little cousins to keep it and not any random bit.ch!
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
this is definitely one of d dumbest thread I've seen on NL. in my opinion its d guy who ends up losing. we lose so much nutrients, not to talk of d physical strain involved. all most of u girls do is sit back nd enjoy nd u claim u're doing us a favour? wat nonsense. I don't blame u, I blame d idio.t begging u for sex

7 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
sexymoma: Onila never disappoints grin

Don't mind dem....
I hope u hav a transformer dwn ur street...9kmon babe ...go hav some fun der
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Dbestmax(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mtcheww u gals sef...
Wat Favour ar u doin us
Oya stop d favour nah make I know weda **Konji** no go finish all una 4 der...afta givin u go still dey complen...
*Nonsense
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by ramdris(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
This kind of discussion gets me angry angry. So when u partake in hot wild sex moaning like cow, u r duin us a favour? But if a guy spends his life savings on u he his not doing a favour? U gals talk as if u hate sex when u get so wet seeing a guy u like. Mtchhheeeew. No b only favour, na flavor.

7 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Chilug(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila: so all yr hoes, are the ones that suggest they do it to you
Its a mutual consent dear, ever heard of d word tacit acceptance.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by onila(f): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Baddestguyp: this is definitely one of d dumbest thread I've seen on NL. in my opinion its d guy who ends up losing. we lose so much nutrients, not to talk of d physical strain involved. all most of u girls do is sit back nd enjoy nd u claim u're doing us a favour? wat nonsense. I don't blame u, I blame d idio.t begging u for sex

and her pussy is being over stretched from day to day
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Chilug(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
But, I beg to differ that there are girls who don't like 3ex, well, except she had genital mutilation. In which case is rather unfortunate.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by kika23(f): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Baddestguyp: this is definitely one of d dumbest thread I've seen on NL. in my opinion its d guy who ends up losing. we lose so much nutrients, not to talk of d physical strain involved. all most of u girls do is sit back nd enjoy nd u claim u're doing us a favour? wat nonsense. I don't blame u, I blame d idio.t begging u for sex
That's how you have vex...... Its only a thread oooo.... Hian!!
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila:

and her pussy is being over stretched from day to day
I knew you'd say. it only expands cos of too much sex. d guy risks his life with too much sex. can u compare d risks?
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
kika23:
That's how you have vex...... Its only a thread oooo.... Hian!!
lol I know. bt her post was just plain stupi.d.
no party is doing d other a favour. if she kips thinking dat way it'll get her nowhere
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Godmother(f): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Onila

In a way you are right about us women attaching a lot of importance to sex. Most women won't just have sex with a guy unless they feel something for him whereas guys can probably sleep with a lady they don't like. And for some women, the more they have sex with a guy, the deeper their feelings get. And the guy on his part is probably already getting tired of the kpekus. I guess that's when a woman feels used.

On the other hand, women use guys too. And yes, for sex too. Times are changing, babe and so are some of the notions we used to hold unto. And that part you said only a hoe asks her man for sex is just silly. Lol. So if you want it badly you will just keep silent because you don't want to be thought of as a bad girl

Biko move with the times. If you don't feel like having sex with a guy, by all means keep yourself. If you you do decide to, then just harden your heart the way guys do and see it as what it is, nothing more. Only then will you as a woman still keep your pride.

14 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Mariopgomery(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila: shes loosing more

just because she want to enjoy her free sex does not mean shes not feeling bad about herself

what a useless and senseless thing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Baddestguyp: I knew you'd say. it only expands cos of too much sex. d guy risks his life with too much sex. can u compare d risks?

if he protects himself and chooses his girls wisely, he wont have any problem

us we get pregnant

destroying our lives and bringing shame to her family
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Godmother: @Onila

In a way you are right about us women attaching a lot of importance to sex. Most women won't just have sex with a guy unless they feel something for him whereas guys can probably sleep with a lady they don't like. And for some women, the more they have sex with a guy, the deeper their feelings get. And the guy on his part is probably already getting tired of the kpekus. I guess that's when a woman feels used.

On the other hand, women use guys too. And yes, for sex too. Times are changing, babe and so are some of the notions we used to hold unto. And that part you said only a hoe asks her man for sex is just silly. Lol. So if you want it badly you will just keep silent because you don't want to be thought of as a bad girl

Biko move with the times. If you don't feel like having sex with a guy, by all means keep yourself. If you you do decide to, then just harden your heart the way guys do and see it as what it is, nothing more. Only then will you as a woman still keep your pride.

if shes in a relationship, its ok to ask for it

but u just started dating a guy and yr the one that asks for it first, u have no class, my opinion!
well, thats me

2 Likes

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mariopgomery:

what a useless and senseless thing to say.
yr not a woman, so sharrap!
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by zeongeon: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
What pride Or is it only d girl that is naked. When having sex?
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Misblah(f): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila:

sorry o madam,with what u said ama whor£ cos I never allowed my ex beg for sex undecided
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
onila:

Lmfao what r u talking about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs / How I Was Raped By My Landlady / Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.