Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (13229 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Pls Can We Girls Stop This / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 1:44am On Aug 23, 2014
donnypool:

stop deceiving urself, who ask you to give out favor? did the guy walk up and say, 'hey please i need ur favor today'? hoe's like you is what is giving girls that want to have sex for the fun of it the feeling of guilt.

the feel of guilt and being cheap is the reason girls try as much as possible to avoid sleeping with so many men before marriage

if there was no feeling of guilt that means girls will be sleeping with guys without thinking twice

unless u can help change the standards of society where women can sleep ard like men and no as.shole is gonna judge them

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by bukatyne(f): 1:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool: if u want girls believe she aint doing a favour

the world wld be a better place for us ladies

if u guys stop bragging to the whole world that you slept with her or dumping a girl without acting like u have a heart

Your last sentence is the reason it is sò

Same guys that say it is not a favour brag about it in future + kiss and tell
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 1:50am On Aug 23, 2014
pple everyday diss Kim kardashian , draya, karrie steffans everyday because they are known to be lose

yet no one picks on tiger woods, charlie sheen, arnold, kobe bryant for being ashawo
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

the feel of guilt and being cheap is the reason girls try as much as possible to avoid sleeping with so many men before marriage

if there was no feeling of guilt that means girls will be sleeping with guys without thinking twice

unless u can help change the standards of society where women can sleep ard like men and no as.shole is gonna judge them

so who are the ones prostituting?
who are the ones chasing after rich men with wives?

are they still doing men favor?

you this sl.ut if your pussy is your pride, keep it lock. Other girls take pride in their achievement, not their pu.s.sy. And trust me even if you're a virgin and your p.u.ssy is not clean, guys will still run. But i know you re still underage.

Seun, you are a disgrace to all Niralanders for letting children open thread without age confirmation.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 1:54am On Aug 23, 2014
someone made a thread abt how many guys yr wife of choice shld sleep with before considering marriage

most guys said not more than 2 men

that shows most guys want decent girls for marriage, no matter how the world has gotten

African men are still traditional
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Danhumprey: 1:55am On Aug 23, 2014
sexymoma: Onila never disappoints grin

Don't mind dem....
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool: pple everyday diss Kim kardashian , draya, karrie steffans everyday because they are known to be lose

yet no one picks on tiger woods, charlie sheen, arnold, kobe bryant for being ashawo

I think you should do more research on those ppl especially tiger wood so you can know how his household almost crashed.

dumb hoe
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 1:59am On Aug 23, 2014
donnypool:

so who are the ones prostituting?
who are the ones chasing after rich men with wives?

are they still doing men favor?

you this sl.ut if your pussy is your pride, keep it lock. Other girls take pride in their achievement, not their pu.s.sy. And trust me even if you're a virgin and your p.u.ssy is not clean, guys will still run. But i know you re still underage.

Seun, you are a disgrace to all Niralanders for letting children open thread without age confirmation.

I am not a child

u cant compare prostitutes to normal women

an average prostitute is a lady that does drugs n fcck guys for money to survive . .

Women can be complete, she can get an education, a job, be independent and still keep her legs closed

no because yr a female judge means u can sleep ard because u have one fccking degree
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 2:01am On Aug 23, 2014
donnypool:

I think you should do more research on those ppl especially tiger wood so you can know how his household almost crashed.

dumb hoe
u are the dumb fcck not me

screw off!!
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

I am not a child

u cant compare prostitutes to normal women

an average prostitute is a lady that does drugs n fcck guys for money to survive . .

Women can be complete, she can get an education, a job, be independent and still keep her legs closed

no because yr a female judge means u can sleep ard because u have one fccking degree

if you had said ' am not a kid', i'll know a mature person is typing. anyway enough attention for your wh.ore a.s.s
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 23, 2014
you are just obsessed with this issue of sex and virginity... I mean obsessed!!!

PS: seriously your post and replies just makes you sound like a kid... seriously, and I don't mean that as an insult to you...

onila: whether you like it or not

we are doing him a better favour

we lose more of our pride when we give our men sex

in society, men can sleep with everyone without being called ashawo

but we ladies are thought to close our legs and feel more hurt after we give him sex after being dumped

so yr wrong, we are doing a big favour
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 2:06am On Aug 23, 2014
donnypool:

if you had said ' am not a kid', i'll know a mature person is typing. anyway enough attention for your wh.ore a.s.s

u dont have to diss me for my own point of view

act civil

If i advice a girl to keep her virginity or believe girls lose more when they open their legs

I have not said anything wrong neither have I committed a crime
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 2:07am On Aug 23, 2014
teeowl: you are just obsessed with this issue of sex and virginity... I mean obsessed!!!

yea\\making my country a better place is my obsession not really into sex
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 23, 2014
You sound like a person that has no life experiences at all. What of the numerous men that sleep with their girlfriends regularly and still have meaningful relationships with them because of the value that they offer to their lives You think to have sex or not to have sex is the all and all of relationships... you have a lot to learn about life....

PS: seriously your post and replies just makes you sound like a kid... seriously, and I don't mean that as an insult to you... you need to think deeper and grow up!

Onilaiscool:

yea\\making my country a better place is my obsession
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 2:16am On Aug 23, 2014
teeowl: You sound like a person that has no life experiences at all. What of the numerous men that sleep with their girlfriends regularly and still have meaningful relationships with them because of the value that they offer to their lives You think to have sex or not to have sex is the all and all of relationships... you have a lot to learn about life....

PS: seriously your post and replies just makes you sound like a kid... seriously, and I don't mean that as an insult to you... you need to think deeper and grow up!

just because someone is lucky doing something that is not right does not mean yr gonna be lucky too

dont use other pples experience for yr choices
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 23, 2014
the young shall grow... amen!

Onilaiscool:

just because someone is lucky doing something that is not right does not mean yr gonna be lucky too

dont use other pples experience for yr choices

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 2:28am On Aug 23, 2014
teeowl: the young shall grow... amen!

well u might see me as a child

but at least what I just said was true grin
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Frenchkiss564: 2:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

yes exactly
and no one shld insult me for my views abt sex

this is the advice I give to my loved ones and Nigerian females on this forum

I never advice my friends because I dont brag abt my virginity in real life, I keep it personal.
I want Nigerian girls to learn from me the ones who think am right and I want a better society for Nigeria, so since I cant do it in real life, I guess faceless forums is the best place

and I have met a special person but I will never sleep with him

his nice 2 me but I am not meant to trust anyone before marriage, anything can happen
dont forget to teach them tribalism too especially your chronic hatred for yoeruba women

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 3:16am On Aug 23, 2014
Frenchkiss564: dont forget to teach them tribalism too especially your chronic hatred for yoeruba women

hate them with a passion
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Eden007(m): 3:18am On Aug 23, 2014
This feeling is the reason most ladies venture into same sex ish! There's no risk of feeling worthless yet still get maximum satisfaction. Girls want sex more than guys. A guy can stay a whole week without even remembering he has a Dick between his legs, but girls get the urge every now and then. The fear of being called promiscuous makes her to go get satisfaction from her gf who's feeling the same way. This is why I doubt it when a girl tells me she hasn't had a same sex encounter before. Onila you might be a virgin, but I doubt if you havnt gone down with a gf. Peace out!
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 3:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Eden007: This feeling is the reason most ladies venture into same sex ish! There's no risk of feeling worthless yet still get maximum satisfaction. Girls want sex more than guys. A guy can stay a whole week without even remembering he has a Dick between his legs, but girls get the urge every now and then. The fear of being called promiscuous makes her to go get satisfaction from her gf who's feeling the same way. This is why I doubt it when a girl tells me she hasn't had a same sex encounter before. Onila you might be a virgin, but I doubt if you havnt gone down with a gf. Peace out!

abomination

1 Like

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

u dont have to diss me for my own point of view

act civil

If i advice a girl to keep her virginity or believe girls lose more when they open their legs

I have not said anything wrong neither have I committed a crime

have i committed a crime in calling you a hoe?
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Godmother(f): 4:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

her husband will honor and appreciate his virgin wife
Guess you haven't seen situations where the reverse is also the case. Your values are not bad ones Onila. Its just the way you are going about it. Yes we live in a double-standard society which is making we women to be careful cos of the bad name some might give a girl, but like I said, times are changing and a lot more people are becoming more liberal and enlightened.

I'm not advocating sleeping around, far from it. I'm just saying you as a woman should have more worth and achievement. You seem to tie your entire existence to your coochie and see it as the all in all.No offence, but if I was a guy, I wouldn't date you. Not because you are not date-able, but because you are so self-righteous and proud and see yourself as above men.

And I feel that you might be a wonderful person but this your attitude will just put me off. Like I said earlier, if you wanna have sex, fine. If you don't its also fine. Its a personal decision that everyone should stick with so long as you are comfortable. But biko don't go all insultive about it.

I was a virgin myself until two years back( and I'm in my late 'ties) and yes, like you I was self-righteous too and thought I was a gift wrapped up in blue ribbons worthy of only the best men I offered nothing else in the relationship.

So babe wisen up. By all means, hold unto your virginity if that's your decision. But also have something else to offer. Tone down on this your virginity obsession. There's more to life than virginity and sex

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Onilaiscool(f): 4:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Godmother:
Guess you haven't seen situations where the reverse is also the case. Your values are not bad ones Onila. Its just the way you are going about it. Yes we live in a double-standard society which is making we women to be careful cos of the bad name some might give a girl, but like I said, times are changing and a lot more people are becoming more liberal and enlightened.

I'm not advocating sleeping around, far from it. I'm just saying you as a woman should have more worth and achievement. You seem to tie your entire existence to your coochie and see it as the all in all.No offence, but if I was a guy, I wouldn't date you. Not because you are not date-able, but because you are so self-righteous and proud and see yourself as above men.

And I feel that you might be a wonderful person but this your attitude will just put me off. Like I said earlier, if you wanna have sex, fine. If you don't its also fine. Its a personal decision that everyone should stick with so long as you are comfortable. But biko don't go all insultive about it.

I was a virgin myself until two years back( and I'm in my late 'ties) and yes, like you I was self-righteous too and thought I was a gift wrapped up in blue ribbons worthy of only the best men I offered nothing else in the relationship.

So babe wisen up. By all means, hold unto your virginity if that's your decision. But also have something else to offer. Tone down on this your virginity obsession. There's more to life than virginity and sex

I never said because I am a virgin, I am better than everyone
my best friend during my first year in uni was a real LovePeddler
she slept with anything
I never judged neither did I condemn her one bit

I work hard to be a productive woman, I dont tie everything to sex
me being a virgin, pple still called me useless for not knowing how to cook
I can have it all, go to school, get a job, learning how to cool and still close my legs

I am not being insulting, its the guys here calling me dumb, LovePeddler, daft and all. .typical of Nigerian guys lipsrsealed
I am never quick to insult pple

I am far from being judgmental
if me feeling superior to men will make me keep my virginity, so be it
being a virgin aint easy so whatever method a girl uses to make herself a virgin, aint nothing wrong
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by vosquare: 5:17am On Aug 23, 2014
ERCROSS: miss...
Wot is good for the goose is also beneficially good for d gander..
The favour is equally returned..
we help u gurlz scratch doz walls, re-arrange dat luxurious pot and free ur B00Bs frm Cancer with dose inspirational sucking..
mehn...
we deserve a round of applause..

wink wink wink
Lmfao grin grin grin
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:
u are just a repless, classless pig

I am sure yr one of those guys that screws anything on skirt

over my live body

men like you make me puke

two of us r not on the same level
Just see the way u go all pigs, repless and classless simply because I toldya what you are :

''senseless'' , unreasonable, spiteful and self centredness !

Id:iot, I'm a virgin and respect woman but senseless one !

Infact , both ur life and dead body are irrelevant to the issue under review

You better start puking your intestine out cuz dat moves no one .... Mumu as if your puke matter ?

No we aint on same level cuz I'm straight as rocket while you have psyco-issues , go get treated silly-head !!
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2014
onila: when we ladies decide to do him

we think and over think. .look at the advantages and disadvantages

crack our heaed and brain, struggle with our pride

it aint a one minute decision
for wat nau?... all d thinking just for a few mins of intimacy? is dat how you think and think, and ur bf's d*ick will be hanging there waiting for u to think finish?
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool: fcck you
Dooorrr, U shd lick my as:s too !!
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by phlemzy: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2014
lilhansome: for wat nau?... all d thinking just for a few mins of intimacy? is dat how you think and think, and ur bf's d*ick will be hanging there waiting for u to think finish?
Unfortunately dat op has no bf. I can say dat over. She's seriously considering giving out that her cherished vee cos quite often than usual,all her tots keep revolving around sex even more than those indulgin in the sex regularly. I only wish for her dat she finds a guy dat can do her ryt.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Godmother(f): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Someone should pls post the link to that rosemary's thread. Let's see what got Onila riled over nothing.
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by dadoctore(m): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2014
onila:

its only whores that ask guys for sex or dont allow their guys beg for it sorry

I see yr standards, poor you

My apologies but frm wat u said ere it means no matter hw Hot u might be n r wit ur dude u'll just sit still n hope he smhw gets d msg n begs u for it?(even tho ur hormones r clearing raging atm)
Re: Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Onilaiscool:

her husband will honor and appreciate his virgin wife
Is that why you have been keeping it like you claim? Babe you are on a loooooog thing! Because many men nowadays prefer babes who've got some experience in s,ex. Who wants to start piercing a grown asz woman's hymen on his wedding night? With all the blood spilling thingy? Virginity was overhyped when child marriage was in vogue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) / I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji / How to Make a Relationship Last...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.