Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865941 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2014
dcyprusog: thanks stevecrunn
anytime bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by desy24444(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Pls I nid assistance on how to go and do my masters in anesthetic nursing in USA including how to get scholarship.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dcyprusog: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2014
stevecrun: anytime bro..
i've sent you an email. i am OriginalVines Best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2014
dcyprusog:
i've sent you an email. i am OriginalVines Best
seen it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by princejeffery: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2014
i need help on this school. murray state university if black ppl are there like morgan state uni.. one d murray waive toefl for nigeria i email them and they reply to me, but d problem is d tuition is too much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dcyprusog: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2014
stevecrun: seen it
i just sent another one
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
dcyprusog:
i just sent another one
told you to add me up with my phone number..sent you my number..please confirm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
princejeffery: i need help on this school. murray state university if black ppl are there like morgan state uni.. one d murray waive toefl for nigeria i email them and they reply to me, but d problem is d tuition is too much

Though in the land of the unknown you need like race people but I have this belief that race doesn't matter. You will almost always see blacks anywhere. South dakota is a redskin state but we have blacks there. So I think you should be looking at schools that will enhance your career than looking for schools that have a large population of blacks.

This is my opinion. You might have urs as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bridestiny: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello All,

I am a newbie here.
Tickets are so expensive now!

Is it okay to get a one way ticket to the US on a student Visa?
I heard there are some airlines that do not allow students with one way ticket to fly. Can anyone list a few airlines that accept this?

I hope flying on a one way ticket will not have any issue at the POE.

Thanks in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by launrey(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
bbdd: Yay wes evaluation complete
3.4 /4

Our testimonies must be complete in this thread. There shall be no case of serial denials Ijn
Hello. Please could you tell the those of us who want have to send our WES translated transcripts what the step by step procedure is and how much one should budget for. You will do us a lot of good.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
teddyrain: vision 2020
Okay good.
@Walspring, go through this website http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/educational_advising.html
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Walspring:

More than a bastard if i am not wrong...

Infact call data loss Nitwit and enemy of progress.. You can add another name in Igbo dialect gringringrin

Lol. I'm telling you, boss!

Data loss bu afo anu!
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Walspring:

I dont understand you fully, how can your school help you in getting the visa? I dont think it work that way.. Imagine your school teaching VO their work... I think embassy do co copy the school and poe after granting visa cos one guy said his school got a message from the embassy about his visa then.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dcyprusog: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
stevecrun: told you to add me up with my phone number..sent you my number..please confirm
it doesn't work with my phone i'm using nokia asha 202 it is a double sim phone the only option i have is my pc now and my email.That the only way we can communicate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amerinancy: My school is one of the best liberal arts college in the nation, nationally ranked, private, four year, residential liberal art college. Average class size of 15 students. we have about 1,300+ students. They do not offer graduate studies.

Thanks for the vital info....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Joenice: Okay good.
@Walspring, go through this website http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/educational_advising.html

Thanks and i usually visit that site every month but no link about creating online registration there.. I think someone have to go to their office and register in person
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. I'm telling you, boss!

Data loss bu afo anu!
grin

In 2baba voice nah so....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
bridestiny: Hello All,

I am a newbie here.
Tickets are so expensive now!

Is it okay to get a one way ticket to the US on a student Visa?
I heard there are some airlines that do not allow students with one way ticket to fly. Can anyone list a few airlines that accept this?

I hope flying on a one way ticket will not have any issue at the POE.

Thanks in advance.

That info about those airlines is not real unless someone is cooking lies for you.

The likes of Emirate, Qatar, Arik, BA, Etihad, Royal Air Moroc, KLM, e.t.c accept one way ticket from students

Maybe dana air and sosoliso are those that does not accept one way because they will crash... gringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
dcyprusog:
it doesn't work with my phone i'm using nokia asha 202 it is a double sim phone the only option i have is my pc now and my email.That the only way we can communicate
will send you an email this evening..

Am not at home now..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Inform me after registration while i call Nans.
Walspring:

Thanks and i usually visit that site every month but no link about creating online registration there.. I think someone have to go to their office and register in person
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=sabiguy][/quote]

With God alll things are possible and dont be scarced cos now you already have your bsc and that shows you have been doing something since you last denial and thats part of things that has changed.

With your 2.2 you can get a school but am not sure of the school cos there are so many schools in U.S who can offer you admission with your 2.2 but you need to search and do research.

Just study hard and write gre with toefl then you contact school and ask for their requirement but some schools will want you to evaluate your results via WES/ECE while some dont ask for evaluation if i am not wrong.

Be rest assured cos you will get your visa when you applied but just package yourself well and do the necessary things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Joenice: Inform me after registration while i call Nans.

Lol... I am not doing registration with them i would rather do registration with God grin cos their money is equivalent to sevis fee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Walspring:

Lol... I am not doing registration with them i would rather do registration with God grin cos their money is equivalent to sevis fee.
It's okay.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dcyprusog: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
stevecrun: will send you an email this evening..

Am not at home now..

thanks man grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
dcyprusog:

thanks man grin
Just got back home now.Sent you a mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dcyprusog: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
stevecrun: Just got back home now.Sent you a mail.

you are really helping man smiley just sent you my waec result and other exams
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by RexNdubest(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello guys, who can link me to any Nairalander and/or Nigerian student in the city of Philadelphia. I'll quite appreciate. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by castrotroy80: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello house, am expected to be at school on 2nd of sept according to my I-20, but due to some family issues i have to remain in Nigeria till 5th of sept. I already informed the school explaining to them reason i wont be there on that date and i was told to expect an extension letter on Monday. My greatest concern now is the POE, hope there wont be any problem on arrival at the POE. Please urgent response needed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by damine: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hi people. Thanks for all the posts, being following quietly and I have gained a lot. I have a few questions smiley

-Any Nigerians in TROY uni, Shippensburg uni & NCAT? How are these schools?
-Is there any downside to self-sponsoring as far as visa interview is concerned?

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
damine: Hi people. Thanks for all the posts, being following quietly and I have gained a lot. I have a few questions smiley

-Any Nigerians in TROY uni, Shippensburg uni & NCAT? How are these schools?
-Is there any downside to self-sponsoring as far as visa interview is concerned?

Thanks.
Hey, self-sponsor rocks and the chances of getting your visa is very high.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
castrotroy80: Hello house, am expected to be at school on 2nd of sept according to my I-20, but due to some family issues i have to remain in Nigeria till 5th of sept. I already informed the school explaining to them reason i wont be there on that date and i was told to expect an extension letter on Monday. My greatest concern now is the POE, hope there wont be any problem on arrival at the POE. Please urgent response needed

Well nothing will happen on your arrival at POE provided you have the extension letter to show the immigration people at the POE..

You are good to go in Amefrica voice...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.