Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867005 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thanks bro. Highly appreciated.
Amen.

PedigreeCity:
To Profoja,Dotman****,n everyone heading to embassy this week I say a very big Congrats in advance. Protocols will be broken on everyone's behalf. U shall be call hero. Go n get ur visa. It is well with urs soul. In Jesus Name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kokegbe(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
House please can someone give me a truthful and clear answer on SEVIS payment. I repeat this because most who answer questions on SEVIS are those who are into the business ie they want u to go through them so they earn a commission. who in the house have paid, how did you go about it? experienced hands only, please.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tejiri2016: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello house just stumbled on dis thread,I like the thread so much and I am having difficulty in booking a date at the embassy and all my documents are ready.I cancelled appointment twice and I find it difficult to reschedule please is it possible I ve exceeded the number of times I can use my visa fee because I know the fee expires after 1 year.pls house shed light on this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2014
tejiri2016:
Hello house just stumbled on dis thread,I like the thread so much and I am having difficulty in booking a date at the embassy and all my documents are ready.I cancelled appointment twice and I find it difficult to reschedule please is it possible I ve exceeded the number of times I can use my visa fee because I know the fee expires after 1 year.pls house shed light on this

You will pay another visa fee because u can only canceled twice and the third cancellation you will forfeit the visa fee.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tejiri2016: 12:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Walspring:

You will pay an a fee because u can only canceled twice and the third cancellation you will forfeit the visa fee.

Yes its just twice I cancelled.I shud be able to pic another date right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kokegbe(m): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Walspring:

To you it might sounds funny but try it...

Tell the person in Italy to pay for you and ask the person to go to western union and make the payment over there by telling them i want to pay for sevis fee and he will be given a quick pay form to fill with your details and coupon number...
yes bro, that's my question. i just confirmed that NIGERIA, GHANA, CAMEROUN cannot pay online for SEVIS fee. I believe my friend in Italy can pay for me through Western Union Quick Pay...Am I right? pls answer, its urgent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:17am On Oct 28, 2014
kokegbe:
House please can someone give me a truthful and clear answer on SEVIS payment. I repeat this because most who answer questions on SEVIS are those who are into the business ie they want u to go through them so they earn a commission. who in the house have paid, how did you go about it? experienced hands only, please.

since we most that answered you are into business and we want commission... I think you wait for another people to tell you or give you a truthful and clear answer that will be differ from what you are being told here.

Another bitter truth is for you to Google it or you read from part 1 to 6 of this thread..

If you want another truthful and clear answer maybe you contact Seun.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:20am On Oct 28, 2014
tejiri2016:

Yes its just twice I cancelled.I shud be able to pic another date right?

you should be if i am not wrong. Try it again but if you can't that means you have exceeded the limit either 2 or 3 sha..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tejiri2016: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Walspring:

you should be if i am not wrong. Try it again but if you can't that means you have exceeded the limit either 2 or 3 sha..

Thank you so much wil let you know if it works
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 12:27am On Oct 28, 2014
Walspring:

since we most that answered you are into business and we want commission... I think you wait for another people to tell you or give you a truthful and clear answer that will be differ from what you are being told here.

Another bitter truth is for you to Google it or you read from part 1 to 6 of this thread..

And i think Seun is not in the student travel section..Abi he dey?Wetin he wan use student visa do sef.. cool grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:29am On Oct 28, 2014
kokegbe:
yes bro, that's my question. i just confirmed that NIGERIA, GHANA, CAMEROUN cannot pay online for SEVIS fee. I believe my friend in Italy can pay for me through Western Union Quick Pay...Am I right? pls answer, its urgent.

Read from part 1 to 6 and stop confusion yourself here..

Since people you met here ain't telling you the truth as you said i guess you should flew and contact your friend in Italy to do it for you or where you got your confirmation could also be helpful to you as well.

Afterall someone gave you the site you can read about it and you also believe you friend can pay from Italy so what kind of answers do you want again..

Another person told you another means etc, i was expecting you to ask the person why can't someone in Italy pay for you.

FYI... Not all countries that make use of Western union to send money out of their country can't process sevis fee payment... because that another platform between WU and DHS.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:30am On Oct 28, 2014
tejiri2016:

Thank you so much wil let you know if it works

Thanks to God ooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:34am On Oct 28, 2014
mattkelly:

And i think Seun is not in the student travel section..Abi he dey?Wetin he wan use student visa do sef.. cool grin grin grin

LOL.... gringringrin

If people on this section of thread can tell him what to do and with thoughts he believes they are not truthful and they want commission, don't you think the owner of the site will be in the best position to tell him the truth and he won't get commission because he is bigger than the commission he will make from his money.

Some people on this thread nowadays are funny..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2014
ebdib:

Best what ?
When there's purdue?
I've never even heard of Valparaiso whatever.

calm down..y dont u jus google valparaiso n see its ranking,,

purdues is kool though

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MrRoYCe(m): 1:09am On Oct 28, 2014
kokegbe:

First and foremost, just because they said you should PM them does not mean they r doing the business....In the real sense they jusy want to help you.....Copied this from fmjfee.com

Paying your I-901 Fee by Western Union? Follow these updated payment instructions:

Applicants choosing to pay their I-901 Fee by Western Union must fill out the Form I-901 on the website prior to visiting Western Union. You must have the coupon number from the payment coupon in order to complete the payment at Western Union.

Step One:
Fill out the Form I-901 online. A payment coupon will be generated upon completion of the form.

Step Two:
Print a copy of the payment coupon and take it to your local Western Union.

Step Three:
Fill out the Quick Collect/Quick Pay Form according to the information found at the bottom of the printed coupon. Example below:

Company Name (or Code City): SEVISFEE

Account Number: 010222013872390

Amount: 200.00

Step Four:
Present the coupon and your payment to the Western Union Agent for processing. Payment will be linked to your Form I-901 and your online Payment Confirmation will be available immediately.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 3:02am On Oct 28, 2014
kokegbe:

For prospective students in Nigeria you have 2 main options -

1) paying by yourself by either going to EcoBank, Seme Border Benin Republic to pay there.Either way you pay a few thosands above the flat rate of $200 or N34,000.

2) having someone abroad help you pay either via Western Union or via Money order, both means of which are accepted. I could help you pay if interested. You'll first have to download the I-901 Sevis Fee payment form here: http://www.ice.gov/doclib/sevis/pdf/I-901.pdf fill out(either electronically using the latest version of Adobe Reader or you print out and hand-fill) and email to me.

By the way, I'm not an agent neither am I into the business.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PedigreeCity: 4:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Walspring:

2 is the maximum!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 4:49am On Oct 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Walspring:

LOL.... gringringrin

If people on this section of thread can tell him what to do and with thoughts he believes they are not truthful and they want commission, don't you think the owner of the site will be in the best position to tell him the truth and he won't get commission because he is bigger than the commission he will make from his money.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 28, 2014
kokegbe:
isn't that funny, what u said? someone in italy cannot pay, but someone in Benin can pay grin
its not funny...becos during my time..I asked a friend to help me pay in Australia..the banks there and westee can't..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Walspring:

One million LIKES
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2014
MrRoYCe:

First and foremost, just because they said you should PM them does not mean they r doing the business....In the real sense they jusy want to help you.....Copied this from fmjfee.com

Paying your I-901 Fee by Western Union? Follow these updated payment instructions:

Applicants choosing to pay their I-901 Fee by Western Union must fill out the Form I-901 on the website prior to visiting Western Union. You must have the coupon number from the payment coupon in order to complete the payment at Western Union.

Step One:
Fill out the Form I-901 online. A payment coupon will be generated upon completion of the form.

Step Two:
Print a copy of the payment coupon and take it to your local Western Union.

Step Three:
Fill out the Quick Collect/Quick Pay Form according to the information found at the bottom of the printed coupon. Example below:

Company Name (or Code City): SEVISFEE

Account Number: 010222013872390

Amount: 200.00

Step Four:
Present the coupon and your payment to the Western Union Agent for processing. Payment will be linked to your Form I-901 and your online Payment Confirmation will be available immediately.
...for those asking about SEVIS payment...have you tried this method ^^?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2014
ridimic1:

calm down..y dont u jus google valparaiso n see its ranking,,

purdues is kool though

Lol. Valparaiso is NO way close to purdue in both prestige and ranking.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by richard4ssky: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2014
Hello I was told by admission office that due to the ebola out brake that they have stop issuing I20 form to African, so do any body on this trend have this same experience and also is it true that 1st bank and ecobank can make service payment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bayocanny: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2014
zeezahbee:
like seriously, lol grin

Don't use me laff nah, instead of u laffing at my comment y can't u provide answer to a brotherhood of yours
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bayocanny: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2014
@walspring I saw ur PM gonna reply u later cus I'm having problem with my phone

@charzyh, did u got my mail yesterday?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by phemix: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Walspring:

LOL.... gringringrin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by phemix: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Walspring:

LOL.... gringringrin

@walspring, i would love 2ask you smtins, been tryna PM you but its nor goin thru, pls PM me or snd me yur pin or number. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
bayocanny:
@walspring I saw ur PM gonna reply u later cus I'm having problem with my phone

@charzyh, did u got my mail yesterday?
yes bro, I replied you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bayocanny: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
charzyh2:

yes bro, I replied you
I will check it bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
phemix:

@walspring, i would love 2ask you smtins, been tryna PM you but its nor goin thru, pls PM me or snd me yur pin or number. Thanks

Okay i will check my email soon and reply your pm cos i was busy since morning.. Sorry for replying late

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.