Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (870282 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
That girl don dey make you feel
at home, abi? grin grin Contunu wink
angry which girl? I was drunk typing that post. don't let that girl am eyeing on this thread see this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy Be eyeing girl online, make she dey
eye your atm pin. I no pity you at all
slimmy05:
angry which girl? I was drunk typing that post. don't let that girl am eyeing on this thread see this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
He needs to be educated.
its OK Slimmy,...Joe has been helping peepz here, answering their questions et al...He has been helpful likewise you and every other members...We just need one love to keep this awesome thread going..

I understand he should have written those "stuffz" by putting "in my opinion" but Nevertheless he still made some good points there...

Anyways, its OK...#One love we all need#
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
How old are you? I am very sure you don't have a first degree. I don't need to debate with you buddy. You are just exposing your crass ignorance
It's okay. You can say whatever you like. cheesy

If I don't have a first degree, I wonder why schools out there gave me admission to study masters degree. At a time, I told one school in TX that i'm tired.

Stay cool Slimmy and have a lovely day!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
joenicewake:
It's okay. You can say whatever you like. cheesy

If I don't have a first degree, I wonder why schools out there gave me admission to study masters degree. At a time, I told one school in TX that i'm tired.

Stay cool Slimmy and have a lovely day!
How old are you Joe? You say a lot of trash, are you modeled after lawma?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
cheesy cheesy Be eyeing girl online, make she dey
eye your atm pin. I no pity you at all
I don't have an account. I am a fan of local banking.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
profojah:

its OK Slimmy,...Joe has been helping peepz here, answering their questions et al...He has been helpful likewise you and every other members...We just need one love to keep this awesome thread going..

I understand he should have written those "stuffz" by putting "in my opinion" but Nevertheless he still made some good points there...

Anyways, its OK...#One love we all need#
No be quarrel o. Pointing out mistakes will always occur when you give out false information. Because we are helpful means we should as well give false information?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin
You sha
slimmy05:
I don't have an account. I am a fan of local banking.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
grin grin
You sha
My money dey rug or curtain rails tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
How old are you Joe? You say a lot of trash, are you modeled after lawma?
Stay cool Slimmy. I say a lot of trash and at last they do make sense. I also do not have a first degree.

Stop being negative on me because it makes wonder if we're friends or not.

Have a nice day Slimmy.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
joenicewake:
Stay cool Slimmy. I say a lot of trash and at last they do make sense. I also do not have a first degree.

Stop being negative on me because it makes wonder if we're friends or not.

Have a nice day Slimmy.
Your trash always sound very funny and childish. They never make sense. You always wonder if an underage post with your ID.
Yes, you don't have a first degree.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
profojah, abeg wetin we fit do for
slimmy05? E be like sey e don shayo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
@Mystiqme...Boss, your head is over1million valid..
I really appreciate my Oga..God bless you much!!..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
No, I never shayo. I just need to tell Joe some nice truth. His post these days are just very childish and funny. You know Joe is my friend. Don't worry I won't respond to his post again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Alright bro smiley
slimmy05:
No, I never shayo. I just need to tell Joe some nice truth. His post these days are just very childish and funny. You know Joe is my friend. Don't worry I won't respond to his post again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
Make we drug the guy and put savvyj and rokiatu beside him, make them ******* #lip sealed#
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
profojah:

Make we drug the guy and put savvyj and rokiatu beside him, make them ******* #lip sealed#
rokiatu? Never, I hate that type of shape, just as useless as it comes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
SirRiddy...did u get my mail?..you don help me do am?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
I did but I am a bit indisposed. I no comot for house
sef. I would check it tomorrow.
profojah:

SirRiddy...did u get my mail?..you don help me do am?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
Lol cheesy grin She's coming to quote you here...I trust her..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
I did but I am a bit indisposed. I no comot for house
sef. I would check it tomorrow.
Thanks boss!..Your head is valid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
profojah:

Lol cheesy grin She's coming to quote you here...I trust her..
She can harass and intimate the low profile guys that run around that her old black ass that looked like a tied bag of fufu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
She can harass and intimate the low profile guys that run around that her old black ass that looked like a tied bag of fufu
Looolzzz cheesy cheesy Slimmy oooo....Aswear the thing be like muscle pull..

How TN today bro....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
Are you sure slimmy that Joe is
not correct? I even read a month ago
or so that CCs might become completely
free?

Yea.. Obama released the statement during his weekly presidential brief..

But come to think of it, if you are the VO, will you give somebody visa to come and spend your country money?

So its better to convince the VO that you really want to spend money other than fool around the embassy. (My kobo advise)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
profojah:

Looolzzz cheesy cheesy Slimmy oooo....Aswear the thing be like muscle pull..

How TN today bro....
TN, is fine, nothing special to say that school work this time is getting crazy and I have some pretty lovely interviews to attend.

House wish me success o. Shout out to Joe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
ewwwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i am not there o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
aadeyi:

But come to think of it, if you are the VO, will you give somebody visa to come and spend your country money?

So its better to convince the VO that you really want to spend money other than fool around the embassy. (My kobo advise)

free for citizens alone not for international student.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good luck slimmy05. Sha send dollars sha.
Na the koko be that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
zeezahbee:
ewwwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i am not there o
grin Be my shield.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
zeezahbee:
free for citizens alone not for international student.
I think it's better for them to atleast have that free benefit too. No excuse for not having atleast an associate degree
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
Good luck slimmy05. Sha send dollars sha.
Na the koko be that.
send me Naira make I convert am for you here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
aadeyi:

The VOs know Community colleges are far less cheaper compared with universities and so, they do not want that. Not really about the quality of education, if not, they would have shut out foreigners in these CC schools.

Any school in US that has been approved by the US government is free to admit students and send out admission packet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.