Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867602 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Teamo2:
Hello everybody,
Pls who can help me make sense out of this cos I'm confused

"I just spoke with the Graduate School admissions office regarding your application. The problem is that in lieu of your Redeemer's University transcript you submitted a WES course-by-course analysis. The Graduate School accepts ICAP, but not course-by-course analyses. In a previous email, you mentioned that you had an ICAP evaluation. Please email that evaluation directly to me, and I will send it to the Graduate School to complete your application."

Btw, I paid for WES ICAP course by course analysis and it has been evaluated since December last year.

Just do as instructed... send him the copy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry357: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
The schools have a system. It's not what you think, is their system that matters.
Just hope that you have not paid for the wrong thing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=jamesflaw post=32188137][/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
jamesflaw:
Good day everyone please can someone tell me how my sis who is in the US can help me pay for my SEVIS fee.

And also, if anyone has information on this school William Patterson university NJ, I'm going for undergraduate nursing. What do you feel my chances are?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by warriboy21(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=jamesflaw post=32216152][/quote]

dats a nice school but just try writing atleast a standardize test gre or toefl or both

as for d sevis..jus email ur i20 details to her..she can use money order or western union,,,,not sure though,,just wait 4 dem gurus to contribute
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by warriboy21(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
i just applied to troy uni and valparaiso uni.....who is in dsame boat as me smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bbdd: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pharm @zeezahbee
Please how can I email you without using the nairaland pm system.
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juniorsmith: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Hello people, I really need a place to stay during the summer. Will anyone volunteer to accommodate me for a little while?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Teamo2(f): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
aadeyi:

Just do as instructed... send him the copy

That was what I sent to her.
Pls is there any difference between WES ICAP and course by course analysis??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Notonlyamerika: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Hello house, I have a statement of account that's dated from march 2014 to march 2015, is it advisable to go for interview next month with such SOA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Notonlyamerika:
Hello house, I have a statement of account that's dated from march 2014 to march 2015, is it advisable to go for interview next month with such SOA?

Yap u gud 2go but hope d money is enough
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Notonlyamerika:

Yap u gud 2go but it's usually 6months statements hope d money is enough though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry357: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Notonlyamerika:

The end date of your statement should be close (within a few days ) of the date of your interview.
Make sure that the funds are still there as they may check.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Teamo2:

That was what I sent to her.
Pls is there any difference between WES ICAP and course by course analysis??

Get more info from this links, read to understand. All the info you need is here. Goodluck

http://www.wes.org/educators/evalreports.asp

http://www.wes.org/students/icap.asp

http://www.wes.org/educators/icap.asp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Notonlyamerika: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
worry357:

The end date of your statement should be close (within a few days ) of the date of your interview.
Make sure that the funds are still there as they may check.
ridimic1:

Yap u gud 2go but it's usually 6months statements hope d money is enough though

Thanks for your responses. I'm confused about this 6-month thing; does it mean that SOA should include at most 6-month transaction or SOA date must fall within 6 months to the interview date?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by gunther6(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
warriboy21:
i just applied to troy uni and valparaiso uni.....who is in dsame boat as me smiley

I'm considering Troy, yet to apply though... This is my last application of the year and I'm been very cautious. I'll let you know if I eventually do...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Abeg any nigerian student dey missouri so undecided am heading to Missouri S&T, the school no gree for tOEfL them insist sey I go do english imtensive program o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bayocanny: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
ridimic1:
pls who has a sponsor letter format i can use..thks
I have
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry357: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
amanze15:
Abeg any nigerian student dey missouri so undecided am heading to Missouri S&T, the school no gree for tOEfL them insist sey I go do english imtensive program o

If that is there requirement then that is what you must do.
They have probably had too many Nigerians present TOEFL but turn out to be fake papers.
You must budget the extra cost into your plans.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by doctore89: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hey guys, I will like to know if Hiwasee college is a community college. When I search on wiki, it wrote 4 year college, just a bit confused. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by gunther6(m): 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
doctore89:
Hey guys, I will like to know if Hiwasee college is a community college. When I search on wiki, it wrote 4 year college, just a bit confused. Thanks

Bros looks like a native American tribal college, find better school abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good day everyone please can someone tell me how my sis who is in the US can help me pay for my SEVIS fee.

And also, if anyone has information on this school William Patterson university NJ, I'm going for undergraduate nursing. What do you feel my chances are?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
worry357:

If that is there requirement then that is what you must do.
They have probably had too many Nigerians present TOEFL but turn out to be fake papers.
You must budget the extra cost into your plans.
na them they do am o, something like if u dont make up to departmental cut-off I had 71 instead of 79, I surprised myself grin buh its all good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
bbdd:
Pharm @zeezahbee
Please how can I email you without using the nairaland pm system.
Thanks.
zeezahunique@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
jamesflaw:

I thought someone already answered your question, but why repeating it again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by warriboy21(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
gunther6:

I'm considering Troy, yet to apply though... This is my last application of the year and I'm been very cautious. I'll let you know if I eventually do...

ok nice..which other schools did u apply to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by warriboy21(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Walspring:

ma real guy afa na smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
bayocanny:

I have
ok thanks much someone has givin me already

pls who has seen or heard fr mckenzi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Walspring:

I tire for the guy ooooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by gunther6(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
warriboy21:

ok nice..which other schools did u apply to

Cornell(conditional admit,0 funding), Alaska, Oklahoma, Wyoming and just recently applied to East TN... Looking for one more safety school to wrap it up...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:50am On Apr 02, 2015
warriboy21:

ma real guy afa na smiley

i dey my big boss... I just dey on low key
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:54am On Apr 02, 2015
aadeyi:

I tire for the guy ooooooo

I guess he is doubting the response and he is looking for correct answer.. gringringrin

since he doesn't believe in that response, he should read the whole of part 5, am sure he will get the correct answer there..

I think that should help.. Lol... gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.