Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866194 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
slimmy05:
do as requested, but clarify first.
oks.... Do u have any idea what should be mainly contained in a sponsor letter?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by clow(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=clow post=33140358][/quote]

Any1 please with my enquiry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yemzyray01(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Please peeps I need a school for masters in education with a friendly tuition fee around 2.5m or 3m per year..thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by FemiFaniKayode: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
ferdimako:

That is not the issue..I don't believe in any prophecy from a Nigerian. I'm not going to d US!

oh na CaNada? u done dey play that their kalokalo Work immigration since e never click?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennycooly: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bro, it'z 2 ways now, the barcode on the new DS160 has to be the same with that on the appointment because itz the new code toy were meant to fill in when booking the appointment, you can cancel the appointment before 48 hours of ur appointmeng and book it again or otherwise the money is gone..
Ginger80:
Gud pm house.. I av been a regular follower and i finally have my interview on Monday. But i need some quick clarifications and advices...

1.. I've read plenty times here when pple say VO asked them to pass their documents and they did.. Now my question is, do you pass ur passport, I-20 only or what else? I'll just like to know before hand.

2. I made a horrible mistake while filling my DS-160 form, i first filled B1/B2 visa and printed that, immediately i realized this i filled it again and changed it. Now the problem is this, my Comfirmation number on the appointment confirmation is coherent with that of the first DS-160 form, but it is different from the confirmation number on the correctly filled DS-160 form. so i have 2 DS-160 form printed...

Please Please.. what do i do? make una no yab me too much, just advices..

thanks.

cc imperiouxx Walspring Amefrica Slimmy05 and everyone with valuable inputs
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Aulor(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hello house, pls I would like to know if a student on an F-1 visa would require some amount as BTA to show.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennycooly: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
You can only update it not less than 48 hours to your appointment date if not the code on hat new DS160 you filled wont be the one in the system at the embassy, which means another visa payment coz u wont be checked in, this have been happening to lots of peeps with same mistake...
Ginger80:

Thank you bro. I'll do as you have advised.

Hope to share some good news in 48 hrs...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
blublahd:

oks.... Do u have any idea what should be mainly contained in a sponsor letter?
just a signed note stating the details of your sponsor stating he would be responsible for your school fees and other bills.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Aulor:
Hello house, pls I would like to know if a student on an F-1 visa would require some amount as BTA to show.
Thanks
you can travel with no money sef. It's just advisable you have atleast $100 or $50, just in case you need to take taxi or train.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

oh na CaNada? u done dey play that their kalokalo Work immigration since e never click?
Try and get a life and stop running round nairaland like a virus.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
clow:
I'm typing from a phone so please forgive me..after booking an appointment on the appointment portal..your name most obviously will reflect,what I'm asking now is that is it ur first name ans surname that will appear for instance first name :jake surname: ballard ,I.e Jake ballard..
Or does it have to come in this form first name : jake middle name : Scot surname : ballard. I.e Jake Scott Ballard..

1. Jake Ballard.
2.Jake Scot Ballard..

Hope you undertand now..
Thanks a Lot..
you don't have a problem, but if you're still not rest assured. Login to your page and use the feedback and suggestion link to send them a message to notify them to assist you include your middle name. You will need to upload your scanned copy sevis fee receipt and your I-20 I guess.

But you don't have a problem if your middle name did not appear on your interview appointment page. You are good to go. They will even give you back the print out. You are only asked to come with it so that they can verify that you exactly have an appointment that day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
blublahd:

yes it was.
One more questn... A name like oluwakemi (first name) but on ur waec cert says kemi with all other details remaining intact. Can this cause a hiccup?

i think it wil raise a hiccup..mayb u need to swear affidavid to dat
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by clow(m): 2:57am On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
you don't have a problem, but if you're still not rest assured. Login to your page and use the feedback and suggestion link to send them a message to notify them to assist you include your middle name. You will need to upload your scanned copy sevis fee receipt and your I-20 I guess.

But you don't have a problem if your middle name did not appear on your interview appointment page. You are good to go. They will even give you back the print out. You are only asked to come with it so that they can verify that you exactly have an appointment that day.

Bruv thanks,you too much,really appreciate,u don't know hw much u've helped me ,thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 27, 2015
clow:

Bruv thanks,you too much,really appreciate,u don't know hw much u've helped me ,thanks
Anytime. Make sure you read interview transcript. Be audible and relaxed, don't be in a rush to reply. Explain yourself in a clearly and timely manner. Be confident and make sure you tell the VO the benefits you stand to gain from the program and why you chose the program.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2015
ridimic1:

i think it wil raise a hiccup..mayb u need to swear affidavid to dat
shocked
thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
just a signed note stating the details of your sponsor stating he would be responsible for your school fees and other bills.
thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Aulor(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
you can travel with no money sef. It's just advisable you have atleast $100 or $50, just in case you need to take taxi or train.
Thanks Slimmy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

nope...guess again tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2015
meeeehn my visa wasn't granted shiiiiiiiiiiii. I want to reapply but what is the thing with the "don't reapply a week after interview "? does it mean that the reapplied interview date shouldn't be within that one week or one should not apply at all till after a week? please can someone clarify me on that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2015
icedbeatz:
meeeehn my visa wasn't granted shiiiiiiiiiiii. I want to reapply but what is the thing with the "don't reapply a week after interview "? does it mean that the reapplied interview date shouldn't be within that one week or one should not apply at all till after a week? please can someone clarify me on that?

drop ur interview trancript lets c n help u make amends
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by codedove: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2015
icedbeatz:

Sorry bro...drop your transcript make we use our precious MB explain your flaws. Dont be a rush to book another interview without critically examine your flaws..#Delay Isn't Denial#.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Abeg for instance, I do extremely well at my first year with a GPA 3.0, would I be able to get a transfer admission scholarship at the "top scholarship"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by codedove: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2015
amanze15:
Abeg for instance, I do extremely well at my first year with a GPA 3.0, would I be able to get a transfer admission scholarship at the "top scholarship"

Prolly yes but it also depends on your department & faculty.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
amanze15:
go and get your visa first and stop chasing shadows
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2015
icedbeatz:
you better calm your temper down and help yoursf before another gbege
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oja Oja! How far with GRE? When are you planning that way? They are already screaming your name at POE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
go and get your visa first and stop chasing shadows
my inquisitive nature irks most times wink bros God be for me, success story coming soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bros slimmy05, I read the whole part5, that time you sef being dey learn too grin grin, hows life in Tennessee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
amanze15:
my inquisitive nature irks most times wink bros God be for me, success story coming soon
ever heard "one step at a time?"

Take a chill pill and focus on getting your visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kobe79: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
i beg who get link to GRE practice or test questions plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.