Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (869849 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
You wan use am do blood money? grin
Baba Slimmy!! Lol!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
exxy:

Lol! u wan xenophobia me with laugh. Good God! I dey Mississippi.
I hate that dead state. Too many crack heads.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
Ya. how finals dey go na. sent u a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by adikatobi: 1:32am On Apr 28, 2015
Hello gurus in the house,I hail ooo. I would like to know if a person on a visiting visa to dubai can apply for united states student visa while in dubai? Thanks in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Loverswater(m): 1:39am On Apr 28, 2015
slimmy05:
This is not a dating forum angry
does it look like that to u or is hello now a sign of dating? only wanna get some information, thats all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by gunther6(m): 3:39am On Apr 28, 2015
sirRiddy:
Sorry about not getting funding, brother.
I hope you make the best decisions. Much love smiley
By the way, did you take your TOEFL order receipt to
JKK or just the passport?

Go with your passport, you'll be fine
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:40am On Apr 28, 2015
Loverswater:

does it look like that to u or is hello now a sign of dating? only wanna get some information, thats all

Hmmmmm.. Anyway you can get information here in two ways; You read the thread or you ask your question..

gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by gunther6(m): 3:41am On Apr 28, 2015
slimmy05:
You need to keep disturbing your graduate coordinator with emails.

I'll keep doing that, thanks....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2015
slimmy05:

Na your beloved neighboring state you day call crack head.
I like Mississippi ooo lol. It's not their fault drugs are now so common

But they too like church abeg.
My sec school classmate schools at Umiss(Ole Miss) . Very fine school. Chai
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Those that came here to announce denial without posting transcript for help.

I'm looking at y'all in 3D.

Better get sense and do the needful so you can live your educational dream.

*whistles away slowly *

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sofadj(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Hello, I got a friend who will be travelling tou US on a 2-year tourist visa next month. He will be there for a month. Meanwhile he is also a prospective student at University of Alabama. Will be resuming there by fall for masters. Doesn he have to come back to Nigeria to obtain student visa? Are there any possible complications with this arrangement plan?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ezychris(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Hello Gurus in the house. Pls I am an OND holder and I plan to study in the US. I have an aunt who is to sponsor my education. Please, i will like to know documents I wil get from my aunt to ascertain at least 70% possibility of getting a student visa using a virgin passport.
Thanks to everybody
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jbonito(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Hi House,

So i was advised to apply to better schools in this house and here i am, i need you guys. So far i've been able to streamline Boise State University, am hoping i can get full tuition waiver. I have a CGPA of 3.3, and they require 3.0 above for tuition waiver. But i dont know for sure if Ninja CGPA is directly equivalent to diers and there was nothing about WES on the application page, so pls GURUS help me out here, i no dey cause trouble or troll oo.. Also, if any of you guys have a school in mind with a good MPA programme, where i can get something tangible off my tuition, even if not all please get it across. I want to apply against Spring 2016, so i have enough time to do the needful. I did GMAT, and i have 650/800. My B.Sc degree is in Political Science & Economics ( combined honours ). Help a bro.

Slimmy05, SirRiddy, Walspring, and all other bosses wey i no print una names for my head
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2015
exxy:
Theflint1, I dey see u
Boss. twale!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2015
slimmy05:
You wan use am do blood money? grin
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2015
zeezahbee:
STEWEEEE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ZEE!
LMAO
...How you dey na?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2015
slimmy05:
I jam one Ivory Coast babe, you just wonder where the whole fresh raps emanates from when she gets unraveled. It just me, my books and God. wink

*whistling 50cents 'Wankster'*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2015
exxy:

Man just hide. all this akata wan dey try person here, dem wan dey form wise.

Lmao!
Find one put for body.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2015
slimmy05:
I pray you don't end up like domex007

Hian!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2015
jbonito
1. Good you have decided to go for a better school. For the GPA requirements, it is 3.0 out of 4.0.
2. Full tuition waivers go to the best students in most schools and they are quite competitive. Most international students secure graduate assistantships if they have any form of funding at all. From my research, it is actually tough getting funding in the first semster. To know your chances of funding, send a mail to your program coordinator and ask about funding. To know if they require WES, you need to contact the graduate school and ask them that question.
3. If you are aiming for next Spring, you need to start working at it now as there is not much time left.
4. Check your program to know if GMAT is acceptable. Some programs require the GRE instead.
I do not have information about MPA programs. Maybe guys in this area can help with any information.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
samnoah:
#Interviewtranscript

Fellas, and so I came, saw, and conquered!

My visa was approved at the Lagos Embassy yesterday afternoon.

Cheers friend!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
It's good that Everest Institute has been shut down.

Other for profit schools will have the same fate one day. So don't waste your time on VIU.

http://news.yahoo.com/corinthian-colleges-shut-down-28-114101514.html

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
imperiouxx:

Other for profit schools will have the same fate one day. So don't waste your time on VIU.

Bros, long time. How are you doing? Did you get my text?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
am back grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by adewale1990: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
I wasted my time on Viu cancelling my appointment earlier stated for 6th of May grin. Already on the university hunt but I noticed Calling grad advisors directly really saves heck of a time than emails. I will need help on Gre cry
imperiouxx:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
slimmy05:
There are crack heads everywhere;they tell good jokes if you around them!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
oxygen9gs Thanks a lot for the response. I'm sorry mine is coming late... My Test is coming up in June... I'd appreciate if you can give me a link to the ETS Guide you have. Are your magoosh/Manhattan accounts still valid? Can you send me your login details so I can use them for practice...(I noticed I have to pay to access their online resources)

@SirRiddy Thanks for your helpful information all these while... How did you study new words when you were preparing for yours? What did you do precisely 1month to your exams?

@All; you guys are wonderful, this thread adds value to my life daily. S/O to my fellow test taker @Profojah and more grace to your elbow, I wish you resounding Success and excellence. Well done, @slimmy05 God Bless you...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
I used a site called quizlist or something, not sure of the name now.
One month should be focused on solving as many questions as you can and taking practice tests.
deleyi20:
oxygen9gs Thanks a lot for the response. I'm sorry mine is coming late... My Test is coming up in June... I'd appreciate if you can give me a link to the ETS Guide you have. Are your magoosh/Manhattan accounts still valid? Can you send me your login details so I can use them for practice...(I noticed I have to pay to access their online resources)

@SirRiddy Thanks for your helpful information all these while... How did you study new words when you were preparing for yours? What did you do precisely 1month to your exams?

@All; you guys are wonderful, this thread adds value to my life daily. S/O to my fellow test taker @Profojah and more grace to your elbow, I wish you resounding Success and excellence. Well done, @slimmy05 God Bless you...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by antisocial: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
sirRiddy:
I used a site called quizlist or something, not sure of the name now.
One month should be focused on solving as many questions as you can and taking practice tests.
Hello everyone, I schedule an appointment for my sister last week,but when I checked her inbox for confirmation e mail from the embassy,I only seen the DS 160 Page,it was written that one has to have Abode to view the confirmation page that is in PDF format.Pls did anyone experience this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry357: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
antisocial:
Hello everyone, I schedule an appointment for my sister last week,but when I checked her inbox for confirmation e mail from the embassy,I only seen the DS 160 Page,it was written that one has to have Abode to view the confirmation page that is in PDF format.Pls did anyone experience this?
Adobe Reader is a FREE program that you can download. Just type that into google search.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
I think there is a dude here who got admission at ETSU for Public Health. there is a position for tuition scholarship.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Innovativeame, I mailed my school and they replied that it is not possible for another I-20 to be issued. They however referred me to fmjfee for fee transfer. I mailed fmjfee this morning at 7am and I got a feedback that the fee has been transferred around 5pm. I am good to go now. Flight booking is next. When are you planning to leave?

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.