Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866208 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kobe79: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
innovativeame:

This Kobe79 guy is so high on pure water. I want to hear his mi moi testimony after the GRE . Such an ungrateful bloke.

i no go come give testimony. pure water no dey high person btw na Spluch Tequila whey baba dey use wash mouth grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
innovativeame:

This Kobe79 guy is so high on pure water. I want to hear his mi moi testimony after the GRE . Such an ungrateful bloke.
now you see why I don't respond to some post and why I don't take overzealous people serious.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
now you see why I don't respond to some post and why I don't take overzealous people serious.
I think we shld start praying for discerning spirit to know those that ask good questions genuinely. I get your point oga mi. His response kinda got me exasperated. I won't blame him,he uses Tequila as his toothpaste,consequently, one shld expect a "tequilicious" response from this bloke.
I hope those guys are no longer disturbing u with their earthly noise? Such noise sucks CGPA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by AgreatMan: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
My profile. Had 150v n 150q in gre. Didn't write TEOFL, there was no time. Applied to Missouri u of sci n tech, paid $75 but hit a dead-end as we couldn't agree on Toefl after exchanging some emails. Michigan Tech u, applied for( I could smell it dat dis department has money to throw around in GAs). They waived application fee, waived toefl but I was dropped cos they couldn't get a supervisor for my area of research interest. West Virginia U, petroleum engineering. They insisted I sent official transcript but waived toefl.

I wished i had known this group b4 writing Gre bt then, i barely had 6wks to prepare n i wouldn't hv had time to go thru every material I might hv gotten. The Gre is d ultimate test n am so glad that 3 weeks to ma exam I was in my extremely quiet n relaxing hometown where I was able to focus n not in lagos.

Am really hoping to get a GA cos am not really ready 2 b begging 4 monthly allawee everytime n I really wan flex yankee, life's too short. really wish along d line I could get one awoof money take enter ma dream city... sombori shout las vegas. Like sir mbeenox, am really hoping on west virginia cos ma undergraduate project is related 2 d shale tin which every member of their faculty is working on but GA is d biggest decider.

Thank God 4 sparing our lives.
I thank d people who said I shd go for Msc.
I thank ma recommender n a colleague who was really helpful with d recommendation ish.
I thank d people behind bittorrent n other file sharing sites.
I also thank d great people of dis travel section who r very helpful to others.
Sometimes, we shouldn't always wait to see whether or not tins will click b4 we give thanks.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
AgreatMan:
My profile. Had a B.Eng in mining with 3.60 cgpa. Had 150v n 150q in gre. Didn't write TEOFL, there was no time. Applied to Missouri u of sci n tech, paid $75 but hit a dead-end as we couldn't agree on Toefl after exchanging some emails. Michigan Tech u, applied for mining ( I could smell it dat dis department has money to throw around in GAs). They waived application fee, waived toefl but I was dropped cos they couldn't get a supervisor for my area of research interest. West Virginia U, petroleum engineering. They insisted I sent official transcript but waived toefl.
I wished i had known this group b4 writing Gre bt then, i barely had 6wks to prepare n i wouldn't hv had time to go thru every material I might hv gotten. The Gre is d ultimate test n am so glad that 3 weeks to ma exam I was in my extremely quiet n relaxing hometown where I was able to focus n not in lagos.
Am really hoping to get a GA cos am not really ready 2 b begging 4 monthly allawee everytime n I really wan flex yankee, life's too short. really wish along d line I could get one awoof money take enter ma dream city... sombori shout las vegas. Like sir mbeenox, am really hoping on west virginia cos ma undergraduate project is related 2 d shale tin which every member of their faculty is working on but GA is d biggest decider.
Thank God 4 sparing our lives.
I thank d people who said I shd go for Msc.
I thank ma recommender n a colleague who was really helpful with d recommendation ish.
I thank d people behind bittorrent n other file sharing sites.
I also thank d great people of dis travel section who r very helpful to others.
Sometimes, we shouldn't always wait to see whether or not tins will click b4 we give thanks.
I feel your pain man..you must be a graduate from FUTA and sending an official transcript cost 10K..You should have changed your research area for Michigan..you can always transfer when you get to the states..Having a GAs makes life easier in USA..finished from FUTA too...got admission in SDSM&T but no assistantship.I will check out those schools you mentioned.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sorry me and the Kobe guy had to derail the thread
with the small banter, maybe I should
have discerned his insolence when he
started his pretentious posts. We cannot stop
sharing information here as that is how
this thread has always worked right from
time. innovativeame profojah kennyrony please
let the matter rest. Thanks guys.
Slimmy05 how far with your neighbours now?
This one wey you no complain again, abi una
don dey do thr****me? grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by codedove: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
akin3102:
I feel your pain man..you must be a graduate from FUTA and sending an official transcript cost 10K..You should have changed your research area for Michigan..you can always transfer when you get to the states..Having a GAs makes life easier in USA..finished from FUTA too...got admission in SDSM&T but no assistantship.I will check out those schools you mentioned.
Feels great seeing Futarians here. Also finished from FUTA klass "12.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
Sorry me and the Kobe guy had to derail the thread
with the small banter, maybe I should
have discerned his insolence when he
started his pretentious posts. We cannot stop
sharing information here as that is how
this thread has always worked right from
time. innovativeame profojah kennyrony please
let the matter rest. Thanks guys.
Slimmy05 how far with your neighbours now?
This one wey you no complain again, abi una
don dey do thr****me? grin
I am still confused on what to do. I wish this was naija angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
But you should be able to report
them to some authority now?
slimmy05:
I am still confused on what to do. I wish this was naija angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
innovativeame:

I think we shld start praying for discerning spirit to know those that ask good questions genuinely. I get your point oga mi. His response kinda got me exasperated. I won't blame him,he uses Tequila as his toothpaste,consequently, one shld expect a "tequilicious" response from this bloke.
I hope those guys are no longer disturbing u with their earthly noise? Such noise sucks CGPA
I am still watching closely.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
But you should be able to report
them to some authority now?
I was with him last night and noticed he smokes dope. But I wouldn't want the young man to go to jail. I've told him once more. I will be leaving Tennessee for Chicago 13th of May.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmm...Na werey the guy go be then be that.
Just use tact solve the case but stay safe sha o.
What is going on in Chicago?Hols?
slimmy05:
I was with him last night and noticed he smokes dope. But I wouldn't want the young man to go to jail. I've told him once more. I will be leaving Tennessee for Chicago 13th of May.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by noordean(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
i mailed u bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
I did not receive your mail, bro.
Maybe you should resend it.
noordean:
i mailed u bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by noordean(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
I did not receive your mail, bro.
Maybe you should resend it.
ohh! I missed a letter. I'v resent it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by samask64: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
profojah:

Motigbo Sir...OK sir
bro please i need the material you are talking about oooo for GRE
my email samask64@yahoo.com please bro i take God beg you send the soft copy to me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
Hmmm...Na werey the guy go be then be that.
Just use tact solve the case but stay safe sha o.
What is going on in Chicago?Hols?
hols
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by gunther6(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
All this school get issues walahi... Four and none of them drop GA.... My 1cent for people here; always apply early between August and Dec for the next fall, most reputable schools have Dec 15 or Jan 15 deadlines.... My applications ... Most of my applications save one were turned in a few days after the deadline.... I have two schools pending... I have faith but I won't lose a nights sleep if it does not work out... Got some serious decisions to make though...

Goodluck to people expecting admissions /funding decisions and of course amanze and others visiting the embassy soon; come back with your visa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sorry about not getting funding, brother.
I hope you make the best decisions. Much love smiley
By the way, did you take your TOEFL order receipt to
JKK or just the passport?
gunther6:
All this school get issues walahi... Four and none of them drop GA.... My 1cent for people here; always apply early between August and Dec for the next fall, most reputable schools have Dec 15 or Jan 15 deadlines.... My applications ... Most of my applications save one were turned in a few days after the deadline.... I have two schools pending... I have faith but I won't lose a nights sleep if it does not work out... Got some serious decisions to make though...

Goodluck to people expecting admissions /funding decisions and of course amanze and others visiting the embassy soon; come back with your visa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Loverswater(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
hello
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
hols

Pls wen u say hols. Is it a paid vacation u saved cash for or u going to visit som1 that u know.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by adewale1990: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
You are just an idiot. Don't you know those information will still even be useful to several people that might not even comment (people like me) . Information is power, when u see it been shared, appreciate it. Thumbs up to everyone doing this thread good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
Today was really very funny, I met this girl who happens to be a Nigerian, we got talking and exchanged numbers. She called me up the next day and we talked at length, called her yesterday and she said she was making her hair, called her today and she is still making her hair shocked I was like, this chic got some cash. Got to her apt only to find out she was actually doing that all by herself. cry When she got through, had to take her to my place for lunch, can't imagine the stress of cooking.
Slimmy, Lol!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
gunther6:

You need to keep disturbing your graduate coordinator with emails.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
exxy:

Slimmy, Lol!!
Where have you been?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Loverswater:
hello
This is not a dating forum angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Enjoy your break bro
slimmy05:
hols
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
Where have you been?
Man just hide. all this akata wan dey try person here, dem wan dey form wise.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Theflint1, I dey see u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
exxy:

Man just hide. all this akata wan dey try person here, dem wan dey form wise.
tongue Until them xenophobia you? Dey your lane. Which state you dey?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
exxy:
Theflint1, I dey see u
You wan use am do blood money? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
tongue Until then xenophobia you? Dey your lane. Which state you dey?
Lol! u wan xenophobia me with laugh. Good God! I dey Mississippi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)