Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866734 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:40am On Oct 07, 2014
meskezzy:

lol... Glad u had fun too my oga. U deserve to

Thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:41am On Oct 07, 2014
exxy:
House, for those in the states, i was thinking of buying a 2nd hand lapi, hope it's cheaper than a new one, or should i buy a new one? any site where i can get used phones and lapi in the states.. i'm only trying to save cash.

try amazon, ebay and craigslist

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 3:53am On Oct 07, 2014
godG:

Yes o. Spent 4 years in Awo.
Course and year of graduation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 3:56am On Oct 07, 2014
OjaP:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes, I am from Ondo Kingdom. The only town in the Southwest where we speak our dialect freely and with pride smiley
baba ondo... Keeti i?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opad(m): 4:33am On Oct 07, 2014
Hahaha very funny.
I'll try contact someone in that regard. Thanks.
godG:

Sadly, I'm in one thick forest in Nigeria. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opad(m): 4:34am On Oct 07, 2014
charzyh2:

baba ondo... Keeti i?
Osan o. Egin wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 5:00am On Oct 07, 2014
opad:

Osan o. Egin wink
lol my future Osemawe... well, I'm from Edo state but base in Ondo state.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opad(m): 5:09am On Oct 07, 2014
Haha funny, I'm from the lineage of warriors (omo Akin) not heir. You speak the language fluent?
charzyh2:

lol my future Osemawe... well, I'm from Edo state but base in Ondo state.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 07, 2014
zeezahbee:
ping me jawe or pm me. we gat talks

I dey wait! angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 5:33am On Oct 07, 2014
opad:
Haha funny, I'm from the lineage of warriors (omo Akin) not heir. You speak the language fluent?
for where? I can't speak the language o. Why is it that most, if not all of you will always code switch? A typical ondo indigene won't be hard to get noticed anyway.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opad(m): 5:43am On Oct 07, 2014
charzyh2:

for where? I can't speak the language o. Why is it that most, if not all of you will always code switch? A typical ondo indigene won't be hard to get noticed anyway.
Lol. Like Olu Maintain? I guess it's more likely for those who were raised there, I hail from there but born and bred as omoMushin smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 6:01am On Oct 07, 2014
opad:

Lol. Like Olu Maintain? I guess it's more likely for those who were raised there, I hail from there but born and bred as omoMushin smiley
yes! Olu, KSB...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bbdd: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2014
opad:

WOW! How do i describe you? Thanks a bunch for digging this up just for me. As at 2011 Sir Imperiouxx made the post, i'm optimitic mine would be faster as i will be using courier for the transcript, then Nahco for certificate.
I also do have someone on standby at the Admin when verification email is sent. I really pray for acceleration!
Thanks once again.

If it's not an important document you can use nahco
I strongly advise against it though.

Mails get held up anyhow without explanation.
Peace of mind cannot be quantified.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2014
zeezahbee:
i sight you from a pot of egusi cheesy
hahahahaha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by burgessdon(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2014
one of my brothers got his visa approved last week Friday. I want to thank God and everybody in this house on his behalf for your contributions.I actually got to know about this forum late last yr n had to devote more of my time to read this trend from part1-6 n still reading,indeed,i av gotten more answers than expected.I want to specially thank the initiator(s) of this forum and everyone who has contributed one way or the other to this wonderful forum.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2014
burgessdon:
one of my brothers got his visa approved last week Friday. I want to thank God and everybody in this house on his behalf for your contributions.I actually got to know about this forum late last yr n had to devote more of my time to read this trend from part1-6 n still reading,indeed,i av gotten more answers than expected.I want to specially thank the initiator(s) of this forum and everyone who has contributed one way or the other to this wonderful forum.
congrats to him
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by francisabuah: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
plz I am lookin for a cheaper way to send my transcript ooo.any body nos hw much EMS,TNT,tranex or so charge or any other cheaper carriers aprt from NiPost.need to send two or 3 transcript.help me out house need to send them by tomorrow.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyzita(f): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
hi guys,

been a while(juntod, Idazbawz, zeezahbee, goldenchic, stewee etc). . . .trying to settle in school. . . .

Please I would to ask some questions, as a student in the US, if my hubby wants to come visiting in December 2014 to return in January 2015, and also he plans coming to the US for his masters August 2015, is it OK to say he is coming to visit his wife who is a student in December 2014 when he will still have to apply for F1 in July 2015. And he sponsored his wife. And he is going to sponsor himself.

Or can he say he is visiting a friend and not disclose his wife in the US, what are his chances?

Please all the elders in the house, help out. . . .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PedigreeCity: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
Idazbawz:
ohh.. that's pretty close to my city... when are u coming?
December by God's grace...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
@walspring, bro i dey try ur no. since
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ishowdels(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Correct. Awo is the best. [/quote]

Woooooooo! Ooooo! Oooo! Awo is OAU....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
exxy:
@walspring, bro i dey try ur no. since

Maybe network issue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
kennyzita:
hi guys,

been a while(juntod, Idazbawz, zeezahbee, goldenchic, stewee etc). . . .trying to settle in school. . . .

Please I would to ask some questions, as a student in the US, if my hubby wants to come visiting in December 2014 to return in January 2015, and also he plans coming to the US for his masters August 2015, is it OK to say he is coming to visit his wife who is a student in December 2014 when he will still have to apply for F1 in July 2015. And he sponsored his wife. And he is going to sponsor himself.

Or can he say he is visiting a friend and not disclose his wife in the US, what are his chances?

Please all the elders in the house, help out. . . .

Why cant he wait till July 2015 because its almost here before you know it...

Also are you the one that will send him invitation letter to come as a visitor?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
@bbdd,after your school sent the transcript verification to wes did wes notify you immediately that they receive it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ctemi:
@bbdd,after your school sent the transcript verification to wes did wes notify you immediately that they receive it?

Yes. (But sorry, I'm not bbdd.)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pls guys I helped my friend to pickup his i20 from the sch but I don't knw how to send it to Nigeria.
Pls what are the best options I have.how do I get it down to Nigeria cheap.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bbdd: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
godG:

@godg lol
@ctemi yeah sure
You'll see the notification under required documents panel.
When they receive the verification, your status will change to evaluation in progress and they'll send you an email informing you of the date when your evaluation would be ready.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
godG:

Thank I appreciate, will thy(wes) notify as they receive the feedback from each school or they will wait till they receive it from both school before they notify me/update my status because I attend different school for my OND&HND.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ctemi:

Thank I appreciate, will thy(wes) notify as they receive the feedback from each school or they will wait till they receive it from both school before they notify me/update my status because I attend different school for my OND&HND.

Usually, delay in evaluation comes from Nigerian schools. I honestly want to believe WES will notify you -by changing your evaluation status- whenever they get response from both schools. Be calm, ma. The best thing you can do is to get footsoldiers that can help you monitor the process in your schools' exams and records unit.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
decreamaster:
Pls guys I helped my friend to pickup his i20 from the sch but I don't knw how to send it to Nigeria.
Pls what are the best options I have.how do I get it down to Nigeria cheap.thanks

Consider locating someone coming to Nigeria. If you can't, embrace courier. cheesy If you can't, just post it and tell your friend to be expecting it in 2 weeks or a month while fasting and praying!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
godG:

Usually, delay in evaluation comes from Nigerian schools. I honestly want to believe WES will notify you -by changing your evaluation status- whenever they get response from both schools. Be calm, ma. The best thing you can do is to get footsoldiers that can help you monitor the process in your schools' exams and records unit.
They have already send feedback to wes,I monitor the evaluation through my ogas in exam&records in both school am privilege to see the document mysef. one was sent Aug 25th and the other was sent 26th Sept via regular mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ctemi:

They have already send feedback to wes,I monitor the evaluation through my ogas in exam&records in both school am privilege to see the document mysef. one was sent Aug 25th and the other was sent 26th Sept via regular mail

Since they sent the two at different times (the last being 26th Sept.), count 10 working days from 26th. Sept. and see if you should be worried. If it is up to 10 working days, still give them some time, say at most 20 working days before you start making enqrs from WES. It takes time for regular mail to get to the US.

Be calm, ma. All will end well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.