Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? (6797 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Eyop:
My pic is already on my DP since last evening wink
Nna enh, you no be small pikin o. And here I was thinking you're one of all these nairaland shidren grin
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Eyop: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
Nna enh, you no be small pikin o. And here I was thinking you're one of all these nairaland shidren grin
grin grin we dey catch fun for Nairaland to ease tension na cheesy life no get duplicate.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Eyop:
grin grin we dey catch fun for Nairaland to ease tension na cheesy life no get duplicate.
Abi o. You look like Dangote wink grin
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
banega: Well, if you ask mee? I doubt, cause i see a lot of attached pretty girls,. Infact most of the beautiful women I know have bfs including myself tongue,.!!!! Um I think its because they assume ( instead of actually approaching her and starting a conversation ) a pretty girl will always be dating, because she will definitely have a line of guys waiting to date her, they also think it would be too much effort to compete,. They are afraid of rejection • •. To ma own understanding though, Most of the guys who are scared of pretty women lack self-confidence,. They get scared!! And don't ask!! And start calling you all kinda unprintable names because they know they can't have you and so insult you to show that they are not interested!! I taya for some men sha!! They are just complete losers sad sad.
lmfao
wicked

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: In other news »» man united jus signed Angel Di'maria
*tears of joy*...
Tell me you ain't playing...
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by MrCork: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Wetin be ur problem with light skin abeg
Later u say we dey suffer ourselves by bleaching...
Anyway back to the matter, they feel pretty girls come with a lot of competition and she would definitely have lot of fans dat are waiting for u to fûrk up make dem enter set...

...r u light skin light skin by any chance? angry

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Eyop: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
Abi o. You look like Dangote wink grin
shocked abeg oooh
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Neldrizzy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Largas:
*tears of joy*...
Tell me you ain't playing...
real deal bro!! Done and dusted.. He is on his way 2 Manchester now..... Marcelo just tweeted at him praising and wishing him goodluck at old trafford
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Eyop:
shocked abeg oooh
You no go claim am?
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Eyop: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ishilove:
You no go claim am?
I wish to but i no go claim wetin i never be na as per your previous comment cheesy grin "You look like Dangote"
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Eyop:
I wish to but i no go claim wetin i never be na as per your previous comment cheesy grin "You look like Dangote"
Lol cheesy
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
op for ur mind u fine
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Baddo101(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Debbylizzy: There is a recent post asking why are girls scared of dating handsome guys.

Now,it is over to all guys in here...... Are guys scared to date pretty girls? If yes, state the reasons why you choose to date ugly girls over the pretty ones.

Dia shakara + forming too much jorr........
And na dos pretty babes dey get ogbanje, spirit husband etc....make one sprit man or ogbanje sprit come whoz me slap?......God forbid oo...Lol...
besides wetin dey inbetween d legs pretty girls still dey between d legs of ugly girls.. so wat else do i need....laffsss
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by samtopy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
I like to date pretty gals..... grin
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Stavex09(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Well well well... Okay lemme share sum insight on dis here topic.. Dis is aw it goes.

Oya bring out ur jottin pads, its imperative u get dwn some points for future references.

First of all, we guys aint afraid of dem "mammylicious" ladies, wel xept dey av been proven to be sumtin aside from bein just ladies *u kno wat I min ryt?*. Asides that, We just gat our reasons to let dem b.

Now to d main tin.

(1) dier Ego: MOST beautiful girls like to think dat d earth actually revolves around dem, derefore expectin we (d elite group of dier gender counterparts) to actually do all dier biddings and also have enof space in our lives to accomodate all of dier nonsensical stupidity (sorry if it sounds harsh, cudnt tink of sumtin subtle). Now, while dis myt kinda be challanging and even fun for us at d onset, prolonged continuation makes it loose its allure. At dis point, we are tired of dier obnoxiousness, nd our tot goes *wel, twuz fun while it lasted, but its time for d scissors to meet the ribbon ; means LET GO (self generated, so dnt boda tryin to tink if its ryt or not).*..

(2) SHALLOWNESS: sad to say, d scales must b balanced. Good looks probably equals superficiality. Naw, while dis isn't entirely true, my own personal experiences wit damsels makes me put it on d list.
Dis "angels on feets" can be great conversationalists in matters nt really challenging, but please bruhs do not try 2 up d level of d conversation cos u'll be up for a big shock, nd during a seemingly interesting chat, u myt suddenly encounter roadblocks odawise known as conversational stoppers. Naw, hu wants to be stuckd wit a lady hu has an 80,000 naira worth of hairdo resting on a cranium whose enclosed cerebrum isn't worth half a kobo? Hu? Yew? Tot not. (Easy easy, am not talkin of ur gurlfrend)

I cud cntinue. But I nid to find a way of expressin masef in concise wrds, I don't wanna sound garrulous so I'll stop here for naw.

BTW. Deres anoda case of super hot guys goin for d average gurls and vice versa.
Well, dis is a display of love and fairness for our future geneeration. Its a mathematical situation.

Super hot guys + average ladies and vice versa = hot & super hot children.

Ugly girls + ugly guys = horrendous offsprings

Yle
Super hot guys + super hot gurls = angels on feet. Children wit beauty only tot to be a figment of an imagination. Perceived with etherealism.

Now, it wud be utterly unfair to have these in competition for girls nd guys alike in our next generation.

No harsh feelings o. Nutin I just wrote dwn is entirely true as ma gf is well what I like to term as d real mccoy of her gender. De real deal. A PRODIGY #smiles...
Am just whirling away time wen I wrote dis. As e be say uniben neva wan ansa us nko?

By d way. If u must av a girlfriend/boyfriend, dnt just luk at d outward appearance, because yle sum gurls/guys can be a joy to behold, dey can also be a turmoil for ur heart and brain.

#teamLovingAllTheMammyliciousOnTheThread
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by henrinity(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godmother: Don't think guys run away from pretty girls, except he is insecure. Most guys would even want a pretty girl they can show off sef. But I think its mostly average or unattractive guys that go for pretty girls. Most attractive guys themselves would rather go for an average girl. To them you can't have 2 captains in a boat, or something like that, I guess.
you have a point my dear
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by henrinity(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
banega: Well, if you ask mee? I doubt, cause i see a lot of attached pretty girls,. Infact most of the beautiful women I know have bfs including myself tongue,.!!!! Um I think its because they assume ( instead of actually approaching her and starting a conversation ) a pretty girl will always be dating, because she will definitely have a line of guys waiting to date her, they also think it would be too much effort to compete,. They are afraid of rejection • •. To ma own understanding though, Most of the guys who are scared of pretty women lack self-confidence,. They get scared!! And don't ask!! And start calling you all kinda unprintable names because they know they can't have you and so insult you to show that they are not interested!! I taya for some men sha!! They are just complete losers sad sad.
indeed u r pretty but i wont be scared to approach you,even if u turn me down...like a vulture,am patient
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Stavex09(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
henrinity: indeed u r pretty but i wont be scared to approach you,even if u turn me down...like a vulture,am patient

Uh oh! Vulture?! Bad simile.
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Debbylizzy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote
author=Neldrizzy] madam you don't have any point 2 back up ur topic!!
Try harder next time!!!! ... In other news »» man united jus signed
Angel Di'maria [/quote]

Who are thou
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by MrCork: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2014

...story! undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by henrinity(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Stavex09:

Uh oh! Vulture?! Bad simile.
..am just trying to backup my comment with a quote, not literally saying am a vu......
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: real deal bro!! Done and dusted.. He is on his way 2 Manchester now..... Marcelo just tweeted at him praising and wishing him goodluck at old trafford
so happy....
Are you united fan? Do you think he deserves the legendary number 7 shirt?
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Stavex09(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
henrinity: ..am just trying to backup my comment with a quote, not literally saying am a vu......

Lolz.. I see.. But nxt tym, plis, do pick a more suitable quote. cool
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
krall: service first!!!. Hot cash after ayam satisfied with goods angry
....hanhan!!!...you will pay before i give u the melecine now..
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
u and money

u sure say nah money u want or u get the medicine cool
...I have the medicine......

.....bring cash den i ll give him the medicine..then all d fyn babes in thiw world will have no choice than to start dating him
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
u have to bring ur tongue out because u wan greet ehe
the thing small self for ur beautiful figure I see on your profile selfgrin
Lool •
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
henrinity: indeed u r pretty but i wont be scared to approach you,even if u turn me down...like a vulture,am patient
Mmm •
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Tymax(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ...I have the medicine......

.....bring cash den i ll give him the medicine..then all d fyn babes in thiw world will have no choice than to start dating him
Hmmm experimental drug.... Give me make I test am. grin
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm experimental drug.... Give me make I test am. grin
....pay before service, youngman....the drug is very effective...You start seeing results within 24 hrs....
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Tymax(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
temigracie: ....pay before service, youngman....the drug is very effective...You start seeing results within 24 hrs....
Won't you test it first? I submit myself for testing. grin
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tymax:
Won't you test it first? I submit myself for testing. grin
...Have tested it several times, that how i got to know i effective and reliable it s it....All you need to do now, is to just pay...then i ll send it to you via DHL.....
Re: Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? by jnrbayano(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op,

What makes lady A pretty to you may be my turn off.

How do we ascertain who is pretty? A few examples will help.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Raunchy Dance & Kissing Between A Small Girl & Boy That Has Gone Viral / Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Floods Instagram With Nearly Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.