Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions (13149 Views)

Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. / APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update / PDP Coordinators Beat Up Zonal Secretary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2014
pazienza:

The tiger faced tribe has no single person of influence in current Nigeria, they have been reduced to sucking the deek of their awusa masters, everyone knows the current slaves of current Nigerian state, who were so poverty stricken that they took to stadia to protest over subsidy removal.

Nyanmiri falt.head, you are a learner. The last time I checked, we left Aso Rock in 2007 and when was the last time one of the flat.heads did that, as part from being gate men of Aso Rock.

We do not have to be in power to stay relevant. Why is your y1bo president in proxy, an ijawman Ebele fighting tooth and nail to win states in SW? That is relevance and not the licking of a minority group a55 that your political bankrupt and naive ethnic group is doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by omololu2020(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2014
ChrisOD:

You have nothing.u are poor and ignorant.
we have notin,yet osun economy z bigger dan dat of imo state,u r d ignorant idiot rit hia,n jst bcox am tellin u d truth doesnt mean am from osun,am from ondo state,d economy of osun z bigger dan dat of imo.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2014
U
ChrisOD: Folks, is it true that the GDP of Osun State is greater than that of all SE states combined? That is the claim made by the Osun-born and Lagos-migrant poster, Superstar1.

Where is that data, whether fake or real?

You are a learner on NL. We have dwelt on this severally, more established people on NL eg Chino can do the assignment for you, if they so wish.

I don't run errands for omo y1bo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by pazienza(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: u r a very foolish guy,u will bliv d central bank wen dey say we hav more igbos going to skul dan any oda tribe in Nig,u will sit down in ur huse não keep shoutin aba n onisha r d biggest market in west africa,but wen dey tell u Osun Gdp z bigger dan dat of imo u will say z a lie....it was wen i get to nairaland i saw ao tribalist u igbos r,yet igbos smile n bhave as if all z well in lagos,hav neva seen a igbo man sayin all dis shit wen we discuss abt politics in my life,but u pple com to nairaland n spew shit,now i c why pple want dis country to b divided n if dat will happen i will b very happy

That more Igbos are applying for university education is a fact from JAMB stats and not the FG, before you lots got to uncomfortable with that,and forced jamb to stop publishing the stats.

On the IGR and GDP stuff, i don't mind, as long as i know that Educationally economically speaking, Imolites are light years away better than Osunnites,you can keep your artificial IGR and GDP.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by chinasaekperem: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1: U

You are a learner on NL. We have dwelt on this severally, more established people on NL eg Chino can do the assignment for you, if they so wish.

superchicken, how far you na, can't you stop spilling sh1t out of your oily mouth?
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by omololu2020(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2014
pazienza:

That more Igbos are applying for university education is a fact from JAMB stats and not the FG, before you lots got to uncomfortable with that,and forced jamb to stop publishing the stats.

On the IGR and GDP stuff, i don't mind, as long as i know that Educationally economically speaking, Imolites are light years away better than Osunnites,you can keep your artificial IGR and GDP.
u r a foolish guy z JAMB under d control of foreigners or nigeria federal govt,i dont even give a dam abt wot jamb says,so far we hav more industry in d west dan we hav in d east n our universities r beta dan urz.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by pazienza(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

Nyanmiri falt.head, you are a learner. The last time I checked, we left Aso Rock in 2007 and when was the last time one of the flat.heads did that, as part from being gate men of Aso Rock.

We do not have to be in power to stay relevant. Why is your y1bo president in proxy, an ijawman Ebele fighting tooth and nail to win states in SW? That is relevance and not the licking of a minority group a55 that your political bankrupt and naive ethnic group is doing.

2007 is in the past, stop living in the past,if you can.

The current condition is that there is no single influential tiger faced ugly man in the Nigerian political arena,deal with that.

GEJ got the respect and support of the East, GEJ bought Tinubu your chief looter to deliver SW. Come 2015, Tinubu would name his price again,and like slaves, the tiger faced ugly tribe would be bought again, no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2014
chinasaekperem: superchicken, how far you na, can't you stop spilling sh1t out of your oily mouth?

Unveil the personality behind the paraphernalia of masquerade chinasaekperem.

I don't talk to novice and jjcs. I engage your veterans on NL with mutual respect.

Are you a veteran or jjc? If you are a veteran what is your well known handle.?
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by chinasaekperem: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

Unveil the personality behind the paraphernalia of masquerade chinasaekperem.

I don't talk to novice and jjcs. I engage your veterans on NL with mutual respect.

Are you a veteran or jjc? If you are a veteran what is your well known handle.?
shatap there, who are you calling a JJC? i have always slapped your superchicken face on this forum, its been quite long i engaged you anyway, where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ChrisOD: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2014
There are a total of 11,607 industrial and business establishments in Imo State: 9,274 are in the services/business, 1,858 in the manufacturing sector, 416 in building and construction, 53 in agricultural activity, while three establishments each are in mining and quarrying as well as in water, gas and electricity.

Entrepreneur in the state need a great deal of support to enable them tool-up their factories and energize their productivity engines. In the good old days, the major state-owned industries in Imo included:

Standard Shoes Company, Owerri, which produced different types of footwear;

Clay Products, Ezinachi-Okigwe, which produced burnt bricks for all kinds of buildings;

Sack Hercules, Owerri, which assembled motor-cycles and bicycles;

Nsu tile Factory, Ehime-Mbano,

Imo Health Foods Limited, Ubakalo,

Adapalm Nigeria Limited,Ohaji-Egbema, a palm oil processing plant

Imo Modern Poultry Limited, Avutu-Obowo;

Modern Produce Inspection Laboratory, Owerri, and

Oguta Motels Limited, Oguta.

Some of these industries are still in operation but at much below world-class performance.

Industries under partnership included or still includes -

Fuason Industries, Owerri, which produces galvanized iron sheets, the

Afrik Enterprises, Awo-Omama, a pharmaceutical company,

Imo Concord Hotel, Owerri. Industries that had been partially privatized include

Card Packaged Industry, Orlu,

Resin Paints Limited, Aboh Mbaise and

Aluminium Extrusion Industry, Inyisi.

Industries in the private sector include
Sab Spare Parts and Allied Accessories, Okigwe, which make motor-spare parts,

Oma Pharmaceutical, Awomoma, which produces drugs and medicines,

Magil Industries, Atta, which makes steel, sponge, bread, polythene and paper

http://imostategermany.org/index.php/about-imo-state/industries-in-imo-state

Other private ones not on that list include Rokana Ind PLC

Now I need me a list of such from Osun State
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by pazienza(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: u r a foolish guy z JAMB under d control of foreigners or nigeria federal govt,i dont even give a dam abt wot jamb says,so far we hav more industry in d west dan we hav in d east n our universities r beta dan urz.

What's the value of industries if it doesn't put money on the people's pockets, so much that the people can no longer afford to enrole their wards in universities like those with presumed less industries? Can't you see that some thing is not adding up here.

SW with better unis than the SE? I wouldn't even get into that cyclic argument.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ChrisOD: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1: U

You are a blatant liar. There is no such data anywhere indicating that Osun GDP is greater than that of SE. Prove me wrong
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by omololu2020(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2014
pazienza:

What's the value of industries if it doesn't put money on the people's pockets, so much that the people can no longer afford to enrole their wards in universities like those with presumed less industries? Can't you see that some thing is not adding up here.

SW with better unis than the SE? I wouldn't even get into that cyclic argument.

u r so funny,almst all d agency in d world n Nigeria do rate UI,OAU,Unilag ahead of urz but u wont agree,but once dey say imo indigenes hav more per capital income dan osun indigenes u go agree wit dat
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ChrisOD: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2014
This is the site for the National Bureau of Statistics. I am snooping around in it and cannot find any state-by-state GDP analysis. Still looking http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/news/display/6#!

Superstar and his fake propaganda
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2014
pazienza:

2007 is in the past, stop living in the past,if you can.

The current condition is that there is no single influential tiger faced ugly man in the Nigerian political arena,deal with that.

GEJ got the respect and support of the East, GEJ bought Tinubu your chief looter to deliver SW. Come 2015, Tinubu would name his price again,and like slaves, the tiger faced ugly tribe would be bought again, no big deal.

Lol. Another demonstration of lack of political sagacity.

GEJ pays Tinubu and who did he pay in your gully eroded red mud. Maybe Stealer Oduah with 255mm worth of odeshi-proof BMW.

Be rest assured, his payment will even be higher this time around plus other stringent conditions.

Whereas, flat.headed orango tangs do not have any bargaining power.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by pazienza(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: u r so funny,almst all d agency in d world n Nigeria do rate UI,OAU,Unilag ahead of urz but u wont agree,but once dey say imo indigenes hav more per capital income dan osun indigenes u go agree wit dat

Which agencies? On what criteria are their rankings based on?

That an average Imo family have a better financial power than their counterparts in Osun,whose income had been fleeced by their rulling looting elites in form of aggressive taxation,is easily manifested by the fact that more Imo families are able to send their wards to tertiary institutions of learning than their Osun counterparts who are poverty stricken,as only the financially bouyant can afford tertiary education.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

I can choose to live anywhere on oduduwa's land, in as much as I'm not pressing for a stake in Arewa and Alaigbos' land.

I choose to live anywhere in Africa, in as much as am still an indigene of my own state.
Deal. with it

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2014
chinasaekperem: shatap there, who are you calling a JJC? i have always slapped your superchicken face on this forum, its been quite long i engaged you anyway, where have you been?

Ndi ara, who let the dogs out?

Who you be or who be you?
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ChrisOD: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Even Wiki, unreliable as it is, shows that Imo GDP as of 2007, let alone that of the entire SE, is double that of Osun

Superstar the great liar since 1914. Prove me wrong with you own data as you claim. Show it from a genuine source

Osun
GDP (PPP)
• Year 2007
• Total $7.28 billion[2]
• Per capita $2,076[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osun_State

Imo
GDP (PPP)
• Year 2007
• Total $14.21 billion[2]
• Per capita $3,527[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imo_State
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by chinasaekperem: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

Ndi ara, who let the dogs out?

Who you be or who be you?
superchicken, forget who i am and assume you are engaging me for the first time, isi oka.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

u are in the opposition and he needs to do that. its a game of numbers, not relevance.
Ur wish has never come to pass in Nigeria: olu falae, abiola, awolowo were never presidents, obj was used to punish u.
I rather not produce a president than produce an obj in igboland.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by omololu2020(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2014
pazienza:

Which agencies? On what criteria are their rankings based on?

That an average Imo family have a better financial power than their counterparts in Osun,whose income had been fleeced by their rulling looting elites in form of aggressive taxation,is easily manifested by the fact that more Imo families are able to send their wards to tertiary institutions of learning than their Osun counterparts who are poverty stricken,as only the financially bouyant can affort tertiary education.

so were z ur source dat says more igbo family r sendin dia kids to univ.....
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by pazienza(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2014
superstar1:

Lol. Another demonstration of lack of political sagacity.

GEJ pays Tinubu and who did he pay in your gully eroded reply mud. Maybe Stealer Oduah with 255mm worth of odeshi-proof BMW.

Be rest assured, his payment will even be higher this time around plus other stringent conditions.

Whereas, flat.headed orango tangs do not have any bargaining power.

Slaves have prices, free borns are not for sale. Thanks for admitting that tiger faced ugly people are slaves in the Nigerian political market,up for grab for anyone with the bigger doe.

Never knew that slaves give conditions to their buyers? perhaps your cholesterol clogged brain cells have failed to make out the difference between promises and conditions, ehn? I guess this time around,you lots might have to protest naked,and lets hope you lots would be man enough to hit Abuja in your protests. *grins*

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by pazienza(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: so were z ur source dat says more igbo family r sendin dia kids to univ.....

JAMB enrolement stats.Go look for it. *grins*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: we have notin,yet osun economy z bigger dan dat of imo state,u r d ignorant idiot rit hia,n jst bcox am tellin u d truth doesnt mean am from osun,am from ondo state,d economy of osun z bigger dan dat of imo.

osun GDP is bigger than anambra, yet the latter has more industries, less poverty, more educational index, population density, cash volume, road network.
Reconcile that for us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2014
pazienza:

Slaves have prices, free borns are not for sale. Thanks for admitting that tiger faced ugly people are slaves in the Nigerian political market,up for grab for anyone with the bigger doe.

Never knew that slaves give conditions to their buyers? perhaps your cholesterol clogged brain cells have failed to make out the difference between promises and conditions, ehn? I guess this time around,you lots might have to protest naked,and lets hope you lots would be man enough to hit Abuja in your protests. *grins*
u just murdered that guy
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2014
ketoprofen:

u are in the opposition and he needs to do that. its a game of numbers, not relevance.
Ur wish has never come to pass in Nigeria: olu falae, abiola, awolowo were never presidents, obj was used to punish u.
I rather not produce a president than produce an obj in igboland.

And OBJ is an Nri descendant. In 1999, the slogan was it is either Olu or Olu, either way na we.

Achieve that first, where the 2 contestants are from your ethnic group.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by omololu2020(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2014
ketoprofen:

osun GDP is bigger than anambra, yet the latter has more industries, less poverty, more educational index, population density, cash volume, road network.
Reconcile that for us
were z ur source,who told u dat anambra has more beta road dan osun,oyo has more industry dan anambra
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2014
pazienza:

Who made our war booty a free born? In your wildest dreams. Y1bos too are claiming free born, who dashed monkey banana? It's easier for Spartacus to become the Emperor than for a y1bo to be free born.

Slaves do not bargain, they take what is melted to them by their masters. That is why you do not have a say in the political equation of Nigeria. We only need you to keep banding our 160mm population for figure for investment purpose, that will always flow to SW, SS and Abuja. We are only using you to make up the numbers and so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2014
chinasaekperem: superchicken, forget who i am and assume you are engaging me for the first time, isi oka.

I don't engage omo irankiran with empty brain.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by superstar1(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2014
ketoprofen:

I choose to live anywhere in Africa, in as much as am still an indigene of my own state.
Deal. with it

You have the right to live anywhere, but you do not have a stake everywhere. Your stake is in your gully eroded state.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2014
omololu2020: were z ur source,who told u dat anambra has more beta road dan osun,oyo has more industry dan anambra

I have been to both states

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Akiolu, Oniru Warn Sanwo-olu: Beware Of Traitors In Your Midst / ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo / Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.