Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (43890 Views)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Soul Stealing: Power Relations In Pastoral Sex.ual Abuse / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AspDrone(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2014
jideomowunmi:

e concern u..? abi u be God... undecided undecided undecided..quit acting His role...He His omnipresent...He sees and knows everything even before u open dat ur mouth to spill ur condemnation... sad sad
What role? If I were acting his role I won't b handling you like dis but thank God no b man....for a long while na u b 'fakest' I don come across..#madeinchina
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by dayosaurus(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite: I've been masterbating for ages and I am happy happy happy, life has been so good to me. grin

Oh.. look at the babe that masturbates with firewood. grin
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sugaarbear(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2014
esere826: ehmm OP
just in case u go back
console urself with this:

2 Corinthians 12: 7 or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong
wink
nice one bros
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by kobonaire(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite: I've been masterbating for ages and I am happy happy happy, life has been so good to me. grin
grin
power to you ....
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sugaarbear(m): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2014
i will tell your mummy
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Toks2008(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2014
Sometimes i wonder why many people leave the main solution to issues and prefer hypochricy and self suffering.

If you are not married and you have strong urge to mate,don't punish yourself praying and fasting against self servicing. What you must never do is to fornicate.

Look here friends, lets face it, i keep maintaining that i don't know how to yank off or self-service off as they call it but when i feel so much intense pressure to mate and because i am a believer, i simply close my eyes and let the power of my strong imagination take its course.

I think about the times i have had with my ex and i ease off even without touching my dick but you know what, this saves me the urge to go look for easy lay or to pay as little as 500 or 1000naira for a quick fix with a LovePeddler.

Lets not over-blow this masturbating issue. If you are unmarried and you have strong urge please ease off the way you can and i can tell you there is no sin in that and i challenge anyone to prove otherwise.if you don't ease off consciously then be sure to have wet dreams.

This issue of self servicing is too complicated and i keep saying that if you watch indecency while self servicing then you are committing fornication cos you are lusting over the lady in that movie but if you use your imaginative sense to self service, you have not sinned in any way.

Just learn to understand that too much of everything is bad and masturbation is a big NO for the married but for the singles please i beg you to abstain from indiscriminate sex and yank off if you must.

Lets stop fooling each other. If you start to fast and pray to subdue sexual urge then you can as well start fasting and praying to keep away the urge to urinate and defecate.

My opinion though.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Dolemite(f): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2014
AspDrone:
Mogbe!!!!! Turn up for God o. You've turned down for what?
I no holy pass but as I they respect God..I beta oh..ebola no God reach u o.amen

If you know the history of this 'God' you speak of, you'll know it's just man made nonsense...
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2014
ugreat:
You don't need to bro. I know the type of Christianity you are looking for. I've found it. Where believers in the scriptures share God and not listen to one person. I ll inbox you

Please dont bother. Thanks.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2014
Toks2008: Sometimes i wonder why many people leave the main solution to issues and prefer hypochricy and self suffering.

If you are not married and you have strong urge to mate,don't punish yourself praying and fasting against self servicing. What you must never do is to fornicate.

Look here friends, lets face it, i keep maintaining that i don't know how to yank off or self-service off as they call it but when i feel so much intense pressure to mate and because i am a believer, i simply close my eyes and let the power of my strong imagination take its course.

I think about the times i have had with my ex and i ease off even without touching my dick but you know what, this saves me the urge to go look for easy lay or to pay as little as 500 or 1000naira for a quick fix with a LovePeddler.

Lets not over-blow this masturbating issue. If you are unmarried and you have strong urge please ease off the way you can and i can tell you there is no sin in that and i challenge anyone to prove otherwise.if you don't ease off consciously then be sure to have wet dreams.

This issue of self servicing is too complicated and i keep saying that if you watch indecency while self servicing then you are committing fornication cos you are lusting over the lady in that movie but if you use your imaginative sense to self service, you have not sinned in any way.

Just learn to understand that too much of everything is bad and masturbation is a big NO for the married but for the singles please i beg you to abstain from indiscriminate sex and yank off if you must.

Lets stop fooling each other. If you start to fast and pray to subdue sexual urge then you can as well start fasting and praying to keep away the urge to urinate and defecate.

My opinion though.

At least your religious approach to this is more reasonable.

5 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jideomowunmi(f): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2014
AspDrone:
What role? If I were acting his role I won't b handling you like dis but thank God no b man....for a long while na u b 'fakest' I don come across..#madeinchina

And were are u made from..? Italy..? undecided undecided undecided...lwkmd..... cheesy cheesy cheesy...go and look for other thread abeg...free me...I ain't gat anymore min to spend on u dude...goan sleep
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by ugreat(m): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Toks2008: Sometimes i wonder why many people leave the main solution to issues and prefer hypochricy and self suffering.

My opinion though.
you said u imagined your ex,that is, looking from your mind and lusting with your mind. Not condemning bro, just analysing. Anyway if u think positively about stuffs,get busy and more especially occupy your mind with God, these things are work-overs. God bless you brother
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by ugreat(m): 12:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

If you know the history of this 'God' you speak of, you'll know it's just man made nonsense...
tell me 'God's history' dear. Maybe inbox
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Dolemite(f): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2014
ugreat: tell me 'God's history' dear. Maybe inbox

Religion = man made, used to control the masses (keep them afraid/hopeful/docile) deep down in your heart you know it's all rubbish, ask yourself why are Christians so scared of death? leaving this stressful life for a peaceful stress-free existence with their creator? because they know it's rubbish, deep deep down inside.

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by CharliParker: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Nice ops
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see why this man is so upset

Massturbation is a gift from God granted to man at creation to keep us busy just in case we failed to invent TV and the internet....

grin U don craze finally!!! hahahahaha..
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Toks2008(m): 12:28am On Aug 30, 2014
ugreat: you said u imagined your ex,that is, looking from your mind and lusting with your mind. Not condemning bro, just analysing. Anyway if u think positively about stuffs,get busy and more especially occupy your mind with God, these things are work-overs. God bless you brother

Maybe i forgot to add that the ex in question was my wife and that is another twist to this ever complicated topic.

If you are married and your spouse is not around and you masturbate thinking about her then no problem at all and you are not commiting any sin.

The problem is that when single people self service, what do they think about? definitely not about a tractor or sports car but most likely about a lady or man they love to be with and this is another twist to the whole story.

But as long as you are not lusting physically after a lady or man while self servicing , i think its perfectly ok.

Thinking about a lady you love is different from seeing her stand. I am famn tired about all these hypochricy going on about self servicing.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Guidette(f): 12:28am On Aug 30, 2014
@OP You have too much guilt of masturbating because you think it is a bad thing. It is natural and once you believe that too, trust me, you will not feel so bad afterwards. Masturbation keeps you celibate and people should preach this more than anything else. You will not have to worry about a partner, pregnancy or STDs. Just you and your faithful hand.

Hmmm.... But what do I know..... Next time you are Hot, just drink water. Hopefully it will solve your problem grin

4 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by 50calibre(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Religion not only gives false hope, but imposes impossible standards on its followers.

You're a human being with hormones, why is Christianity pressuring you into suppressing your basal desires? Religion seeks to imprison the average mind, don't engage in pre-marital se*x, don't masturb*ate.... realistically speaking, how feasible is that for a virile young man?

More than 95% of men masturb*te or have masturb*ated in the past, nothing wrong with that, pay no attention to the scare stories, they're nonsense. Addiction is however a problem, as with any form of addiction but once in a while, even married men may choose to whack one out.

Stop imposing crazy standards on yourself, I for one will not be held back from satisfying myself by any means I deem necessary. Even when I'm married i will keep dirty pics of my wife in my suitcases while going on trips, so I can beat off to it when hor*ny grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Toks2008(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2014
50calibre: Religion not only gives false hope, but imposes impossible standards on its followers.

You're a human being with hormones, why is Christianity pressuring you into suppressing your basal desires? Religion seeks to imprison the average mind, don't engage in pre-marital se*x, don't masturb*ate.... realistically speaking, how feasible is that for a virile young man?

More than 95% of men masturb*te or have masturb*ated in the past, nothing wrong with that, pay no attention to the scare stories, they're nonsense. Addiction is however a problem, as with any form of addiction but once in a while, even married men may choose to whack one out.

Stop imposing crazy standards on yourself, I for one will not be held back from satisfying myself by any means I deem necessary. Even when I'm married i will keep dirty pics of my wife in my suitcases while going on trips, so I can beat off to it when hor*ny grin

That is the point. THE BIBLE IS PRACTICALLY SILENT ABOUT SELF SERVICING. It is the hypocritical so called Christians that are making things up.https://www.facebook.com/kadiri.o.olatokunbo/posts/752318764805236:0

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Toks2008(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2014
ugreat: you said u imagined your ex,that is, looking from your mind and lusting with your mind. Not condemning bro, just analysing. Anyway if u think positively about stuffs,get busy and more especially occupy your mind with God, these things are work-overs. God bless you brother

You have no clue how GODLY i am and you have no slightest idea how many chics i meet each day that i could lay but its about been decent and the fear of GOD.

No manner of hectic routine can keep a sexually active mind from sex and infact the more stressed up you are the more you want to ease off with the opposite sex.

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by ugreat(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

Religion = man made, used to control the masses (keep them afraid/hopeful/docile) deep down in your heart you know it's all rubbish, ask yourself why are Christians so scared of death? leaving this stressful life for a peaceful stress-free existence with their creator? because they know it's rubbish, deep deep down inside.
Christianity that I practice is not a religion,its an enjoyable life. It doesn't control,rather it makes me happy and fulfilling.Like Bro Paul in Philipians chapter 1, I am not afraid of death cos its a nice continuation from here. Irrespective of the incomplete(incorrect) teaching or presentation you may have had about Christianity,the Bible is so lovely,enriching,rewarding and fulfilling

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 12:39am On Aug 30, 2014
Guidette: @OP You have too much guilt of masturbating because you think it is a bad thing. It is natural and once you believe that too, trust me, you will not feel so bad afterwards. Masturbation keeps you celibate and people should preach this more than anything else. You will not have to worry about a partner, pregnancy or STDs. Just you and your faithful hand.

Hmmm.... But what do I know..... Next time you are Hot, just drink water. Hopefully it will solve your problem grin

You are right. Its been over a year since I had a girlfriend or had sex, but my right hand and ever present safeguard soap in my bathroom has not failed me since. While my friends ridicule me over my non indulgence in sexual activities with a woman, I just laugh. And I am not an addict, I only do it when my balls are about to explode; I even did it today....What about you, when last did you mastubate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AspDrone(m): 12:41am On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

Maybe but no harm in respecting what others believing rather than making fool of their belifs....God is true just that its followers makes it complicated..and am a christian
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by piagetskinner(m): 12:41am On Aug 30, 2014
50calibre: Religion not only gives false hope, but imposes impossible standards on its followers.

And what happens when ur suit case is stolen? Ur wife career don end b that*not cool man

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Guidette(f): 12:43am On Aug 30, 2014
sirjohnson:

You are right. Its been over a year since I had a girlfriend or had sex, but my right hand and ever present safeguard soap in my bathroom has not failed me since. While my friends ridicule me over my non indulgence in sexual activities with a woman, I just laugh. And I amnot an addict, I only do it when my balls are about to explode; I even did it today....What about you, when last did you mastubate?
-_-
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Guidette:
-_-

Tell me nau...girls sha...not always as free as guys.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AspDrone(m): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2014

Plus dolemate...
You both must believe in science..that's what I think
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by doublevikworld(m): 12:48am On Aug 30, 2014
jideomowunmi:

If I talk now..dem go say I don come again ooo...buh don't worry...let's meet in another thread...I go show u pepper..dis thread na very delicate one..i no want make u distort my faith... undecided undecided undecided
simply ignore him

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Dolemite(f): 12:49am On Aug 30, 2014
ugreat:
Christianity that I practice is not a religion,its an enjoyable life. It doesn't control,rather it makes me happy and fulfilling.Like Bro Paul in Philipians chapter 1, I am not afraid of death cos its a nice continuation from here. Irrespective of the incomplete(incorrect) teaching or presentation you may have had about Christianity,the Bible is so lovely,enriching,rewarding and fulfilling

I was a christian for many years (deeper life) so there's nothing you can tell me about it!

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Guidette(f): 12:52am On Aug 30, 2014
sirjohnson:

Tell me nau...girls sha...not always as free as guys.

I have a boyfriend.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by InvertedHammer: 12:52am On Aug 30, 2014
/

Fight against prostate cancer in men starts with frequent rub outs.

Fight against "mas.turbation by men" is a power tussle between opposite sex.

If more men jerk off, less chances they could be influenced by female folks.

And women hate to loss control and the ability to manipulate men.

Most importantly, it saves time and is remarkably cheaper than a girlfriend. grin grin grin

But be nice...once in a month, reward your hands for all the good jobs they are doing by treating them to a good manicure.

There you have it.

\

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3942-masturbating-may-protect-against-prostate-cancer.html#.VAERcGPSTGw

/

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2014
It's only natural to service yourself! As a matter of fact I'm about to dip my hands in an ice bucket and # self-service# my one eyed snake to oblivion! self-service on bishes!!!'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / COZA Is Going Ahead With Scheduled Annual Event Despite Rape Allegation Scandal / Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.