Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (36526 Views)

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Hembelembe: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2014
Pain: All I see are a bunch of failed old men in a crammed up garage in houston
SHUT UP! who re u? What contribution has ur father done for Nigeria? NDI OFE MMANU OSHI, wait n watch how they take over ur heaven "LAGOS"

6 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by dellaziz(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

When you fix Nigeria,they will return
Many of those men came here as students and Nigeria deteriorated in their absence
When you people fix it,they will return

A very dumb analogy... so when d country is good they would return....

so what of people who stayed back to repair d country,

monkey go cum dey work baboons go cum 1 chop..

if when d country is built back to great heights by people in naija sum exiled people should not think of coming to reap where dey no sow.

lazy, unproductive analogy of unpatriotic souls

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2014
IN year 2014 these people still drink well water and have no toilets and bathrooms. They bath inside zinc bathrooms and shit inside pit toilets or inside nylon by the corner of the house to throw away. Shame shame shame to their sophistication and civilization

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2014
Billyonaire: What are all these aged Igbo men doing in a foreign country, instead of staying put and helping build their home, they are over there enjoying what the founders of America worked for. In the end, the topic of the discussion will be "How Nigeria is not moving forward". How can Nigeria move forward, when all of us are moving outwards ?
Leave those coffee drinkers.

Futile and empty elitism...
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by thwarrior72: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2014
whatofyou: Why not in Agukwu or Arochukwu? Why should it be overseas, where majority of us cannot partake? Na dem know wetin dem dey do their, dey talk say na world Igbo whatever.
The one ones u have'b holding in ur villages & towns in Nigeria how has it benefited u & ur people @ large?......
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by thwarrior72: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2014
MayorofLagos: Ibos in Mexico will host the event next year.

2015 Igbo World Conference to hold in Guadalajara, Mexico. Book your flights now. If you need help with Mexican visa board Young Shall Grow at Onitsha bridge head straight to Lagos and come to Idunmota to see Mayor.

grin grin

Ur fixation on igbo matter hmmmmmmm tongue
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by kennyjubris: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2014
A child and a fool will not understand the meaning and the outcome of this congress until he grows.I pity people who talk carelessly........
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by frodobee: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2014
I ve read a lot of negative comments and I can deduce the prejudice. like it or hate it, when a people congregate for positive goals haters who I have personally come to know will always hate. why? cuz that's their nature. keep hating while the real men congregate to chat a future for themselves. #proudlyIgbo.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by RebelLeader15(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2014
xharder:

see the real slaves here.....Awolowo's dirty people
ask your father why he choose to reside in Lagos instead of that grave yard called eastern Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Ikengawo: Chy biko don't just take pictures of anambra ppl abeg
ochi eze!!!
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Chinom(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2014
World Igbo Congress should be held at Enugu, not Houston. Those in USA, UK and other parts of the world should travel to Enugu and not the other way round.

These people are just looking for an excuse for a paid holiday. Yes, most of them are sponsored.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by MayorofLagos(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2014
thwarrior72: Ur fixation on igbo matter hmmmmmmm tongue

im coming to herd them on a long trek to the forests of their kins in bantuland. No place for pygymy in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by dellaziz(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2014
ba7man: That's an "abgaya" mentality.

"They should wait for their children to fix it so that they can come back and enjoy it".

That means they're useless to the project of making Nigeria better if they're thinking like you.

Ur head dey der jawe....agbaya and tif tif mentality... monkey Go work baboon go 1 chop
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by thwarrior72: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2014
It beats my imagination why somebody should advocate that diasporans should come home to hold they meetings,

What have the home based meetings & congresses achieved so far? undecided

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2014
thwarrior72: It beats my imagination why somebody should advocate that diasporans should come home to hold they meetings,

What have the home based meetings & congresses achieved so far? undecided

I really dont see this as a Nigerian vs abroad issue because even in Nigerian the Ibos never hold council at home. They pack all their Ezes and Igwes in vans with their league of Elderz and head to Abuja, Kaduna, Lagos and Kano to discuss issues that ought to be grounded in Enugu or Umuahia.

Small time dem go say they are a travelling tribe.

bunch of freaking gypsies!! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2014
RebelLeader15: ask your father why he choose to reside in Lagos instead of that grave yard called eastern Nigeria

Mumu i don't reside in Lagos and the southwest.Presently serving in the southwest and since i came to the southwest mehnn!!! its been dirt,poverty and filth everywhere. Those pix were taken two days ago...i have alot of them and will post them only if am pushed to. you guys need to be ashamed of yourselves or better still, be sorry for yourselves. i now understand why every yorubaman wants to die for Lagos because other yoruba states are slums and noting to be proud off. shame on the so called sophisticated dirty people

9 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

When you fix Nigeria,they will return
Many of those men came here as students and Nigeria deteriorated in their absence
When you people fix it,they will return
The primary reason why Africa is still branded the Dark Continent after over 200 years.

Asians and South Americans would rather take their expertise back to their motherlands to facilitate growth and development.

A typical African is hedonistic or pleasure loving.

We are congenitally mired in short-term thinking.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by MayorofLagos(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2014
maestroferddi: The primary reason why Africa is still branded the Dark Continent after over 200 years.

Asians and South Americans would rather take their expertise back to their motherlands to facilitate growth and development.

A typical African is hedonistic or pleasure loving.

We are congenitally mired in short-term thinking.

Yoruba is a much civilized and superior race, exclude Yoruba from that plague that mires certain race of people.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2014
Civilization of sharing odourless fufu and parboiled rice

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MayorofLagos:

Yoruba is a much civilized and superior race, exclude Yoruba from that plague that mires certain race of people.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by oluamid(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2014
musiwa93: interesting.. a nigeria church auditorium in north ameria. You can see that majority are yoruba people.

How can I see that when all I see is an emty hall

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by musiwa93: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by goodjack(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2014
Who are these Niggas and who is their chairman?
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2014
MayorofLagos:

yes yoruba is civilized and superior yet as at 2014 some cant even make a sentence in pigeon English and still live in houses with no toilets and bathrooms

BTW why do you guys love dirty houses and environment or is the government also responsible for cleaning them too?

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Yorubas are the worst culprits.

Their world begins and ends with Lagos.

The moment they leave their places of birth, it becomes adios/goodbye.

What have the Yoruba communities in the UK and US done to develop the likes of Osun, Ondo, Oyo and Ekiti states?

Make you no go there o. Na massive embarrassment.

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Demdem2: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2014
tunde1200: Really?

Yap.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by thwarrior72: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2014
MayorofLagos:

I really dont see this as a Nigerian vs abroad issue because even in Nigerian the Ibos never hold council at home. They pack all their Ezes and Igwes in vans with their league of Elderz and head to Abuja, Kaduna, Lagos and Kano to discuss issues that ought to be grounded in Enugu or Umuahia.

Small time dem go say they are a travelling tribe.

bunch of freaking gypsies!! angry angry
Sometimes I find it funny responding to ur post, because most of ur post are mere figment of deluded imagination tongue

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2014
civilized and sophisticated people....bathing outside

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2014
Odualand and the rise of southern almajiri

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2014
oilyngbati: @ the bolded, then they (the old Igbo fools) shall return in their casket. As I speak, we are planning on wasting a whooping $17500 on bringing back my late uncle from the US to the zoo (nigeria) in a week's time. He was a physicist and a prof at one of the ivy league schools here in Boston. His/my village did not gain anything from him while he was alive. Now, his people will get a plate of rice and a can of coke now that he's dead, thanks to living in abroad for 45 yrs+
My brother I can wager that you are from Imo State. I have a similar kinsman like that near my place at home.

The man has spent almost 40 years in MD, US with nothing to show for it.

He came to the jungle to pick a Nigerian oversee-makes-me-lose-my-mind wife and since then na nkiti nkiti.

Come and see poverty for his extended family.

These folks need deliverance, shikena.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2014
there is need for world yoruba congress

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2014
Demdem2: Rubbish. It would have made proper sense if it held at Aba.
Aba o Aba!!!

A neglected city that can project Igbos and indeed Nigeria as the next big thing on the circuit.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by 1stola: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2014
IgboMonk: [size=18pt]This is what Yorubas are expecting of Igboleaders abroad.

Shame on you gullible igbos in NL, shame on you for falling to their gimmicks[/size]
You are so pathetic and very foolish
Posting a picture from TB Joshua's "show them love" crusade to make it seem like it's Yoruba....
Bastárd son of a flat head clan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many / Aftermath Of 3Hour Heavy Downpour In Ondo Town / IPOB Declares Solomon Arase Wanted Just 24 Hours After Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.