Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (36525 Views)

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by whatofyou: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2014
thwarrior72: The one ones u have'b holding in ur villages & towns in Nigeria how has it benefited u & ur people @ large?......

Forget how it has affected me. Anyways, how many of us know there was a congress going up in America currently? I give thanks to nairaland. Let us not forget about the proverbial..., beginning at home. Home first!

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2014
you guys should download and save these pixs for future use. I know they will ban me but i dont give a mess. After posting all the pix i have, i will give nairaland a break. but before then the world has to see what odualand calls civilized and sophisticated.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by oluamid(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2014
xharder:

yes yoruba is civilized and superior yet as at 2014 some cant even make a sentence in pigeon English and still live in houses with no toilets and bathrooms

BTW why do you guys love dirty houses and environment or is the government also responsible for cleaning them too?

Unless English is the native language of the Yoruba people I don't see why all of them have to speak the Queen's English. Its not an achievement.

As for all those silly pics you are busy posting, don't you have something better to do with your time and mb? Since no one is responding to your various taunts why not give it a rest, huh?

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2014
MayorofLagos: Just like Hausa in North, Ibos have their own fatwas also. The two are different.

Hausa will issue fatwa when they need foreigner blood to appease their father land.

Ibo on the other hand issue fatwa to use Ibo blood to appease Nigeria.

Look at the faces of these mugus called Igbo World Congress. These are the guys that issued fatwa calling Igbo not to compete Presidency with Jonathan.

In 2015 when you look for betrayers to label.....here they are now! God punish you if you accuse Yoruba for betrayal in 2015.
At your age?!

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Even in Nigeria they won't hold such a meeting in the South East, but Lagos.
OK given.

But because they are major stakeholders in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
oluamid:

Unless English is the native language of the Yoruba people I don't see why all of them have to speak the Queen's English. Its not an achievement.

As for all those silly pics you are busy posting, don't you have something better to do with your time and mb? Since no one is responding to your various taunts why not give it a rest, huh?

I need nobody's response. all i need is for the pix to be in the public domain.....Obviously this is meant to be an igbo thread but some of your useless brothers are here talking nonsense so am helping them.

Chino,these are the kind of pix you like, now you have them. anytime they talk or post nonsense of SE again, use it to shut them up

9 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Niwdog(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
xharder: you guys should download and save these pixs for future use. I know they will ban me but i dont give a mess. After posting all the pix i have, i will give nairaland a break. but before then the world has to see what odualand calls civilized and sophisticated.
jesus!! Na human being dey dia,or na houses for ram and goats,ofe nmanu is truly a mess

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
more of well water

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by oluamid(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
xharder:

I need nobody's response. all i need is for the pix to be in the public domain.....Obviously this is meant to be an igbo thread but some of your useless brothers are here talking nonsense so am helping them.

Chino,these are the kind of pix you like, now you have them. anytime they talk or post nonsense of SE again, use it to shut them up

Unless I hacked into your personal computer files to see this thread then its not "an Igbo thread". The thread is on front page and I don't see any criteria used to hand pick who can and who cannot view it. You are free to continue your....

I blame the Mods though.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by thwarrior72: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
whatofyou:

Forget how it has affected me. Anyways, how many of us know there was a congress going up in America currently? I give thanks to nairaland. Let us not forget about the proverbial..., beginning at home. Home first!
It is diasporan congress, with some home based invitee.....understand!!!
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
finally i have to rest.still have more but i gotta do some thing now.will be back later with more pix

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
chinziaski: I don't really understand what all of you are saying. If you want to hold a meeting, will you go as far kilimanjaro to hold it? I stay in America, the best place to hold any meeting will be in America. I should risk my life with all these news on insecurity and ebola everywhere. You should understand this, this meeting is probably for Ibos staying in America and not all over the world.

Nigerians are always looking for other people to change their country for them. So, the job of these men is to change igboland for you, ba? If you can't change your present situation, runaway too and stop blaming anybody.

Nigerians are difficult to please, what about the numerous number of meetings held in Nigeria in the past? Did you mention that?

This men are Nigerians not your leaders. They are normal citizens of Nigeria, they are only concerned about the welfare of their tribemen. It is not their job to change this country, direct your complaint to your government.

Instead of you to complain about the wizards holding meetings on our money, you're here complaining about normal citizens of Nigeria holding meeting where they so please.
All I am seeing is a comedian with poor punch lines.

Let you guys theme you gathering appropriately as an An Annual Meeting of Igbos Residing in the US and not the farce of World Igbo Congress.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Michel886(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
So they left their own country, flew thousands of miles to no mans land to hold α meeting undecided
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by MayorofLagos(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
xharder:

hahahahahaha.....kikikikikik....hohohohohoho... grin grin

this mugu say use picture to shut us up. Yeee belle dey hurt for laughter.

Do you need help, i will post picture of gutter channels flowing between houses in Yorubaland. I will even post picture of iya sikira wiping pikin yansh with newspaper.
...lol. grin

you neva jam!

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by cococandy(f): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Is the money for the corpse transfer from your pocket?
If you must know,17,500 dollars isn't such a bad bargain.

And FYI,he didn't owe you a dime.
He didn't live in America for 45yrs to fund your life for you.
Stop with the feeling of entitlement already.
oilyngbati: @ the bolded, then they (the old Igbo fools) shall return in their casket. As I speak, we are planning on wasting a whooping $17500 on bringing back my late uncle from the US to the zoo (nigeria) in a week's time. He was a physicist and a prof at one of the ivy league schools here in Boston. His/my village did not gain anything from him while he was alive. Now, his people will get a plate of rice and a can of coke now that he's dead, thanks to living in abroad for 45 yrs+

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OneNaira6: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why does it concern Yoruba where Igbo had their conference? How e fit matter that useless tribe? Wetin concern am?

Always adding their input in everything and when people start insulting them, they'll cry and scream "Igbo have no respect blah blah. Igbo are tribalistic blah blah."

Wetin concern una for this conference? If the discussion is not about your land, then commot for road.

As for those asking why they left Nigeria, instead of staying to rebuild it. Rebuilt what? Look at the hell that country is and you expect people to leave a good life in a developed nation to come in Nigeria and suffer with una because of "patriotism." Tunder fire una there. We all know everyone of una will take any chance giving to you people to leave the country so stop hating. It's no body's fault God punished you to stay in a sinking titanic country.

I mean really leave a 24 hours electricity, to come suffer nepa with una. leave a higher employment rate to come walk around, stomping over each other for just one job. Leave a good money to come make $1 a day with una. Leave having a good house and equipment to come troop "big boy" because you managed to save up enough to buy a small flat screen TV that college student use in their dorm and some bullsh1t watch. Leave a good weather to come die in heat with una. Leave a more safe country to come suffer ebola and Boko Haram with you lot. Leave an easy market environment to come suffer the disgusting open market where everything looks like a pig home. Leave a clean environment to come reside in a place I know for sure is a vacation home for microorganisms everywhere. Leave a sanitary community to come stay in a country where people sh1t in the streets and bath in gutter and trash bins like a bunch of animals. Leave a place where you learn immediately to have confident and respect of yourself to come live in a country where they lick the white, asian, indian @sses like a bunch of underdeveloped, low self esteem slave nigg@s. I mean you people honestly think Lagos is a good city, a place even the biggest ghetto in America is 100 times better than and you want people to come suffer that sh1t with una. should I continue? mtscheww. I don't blame those men for staying. They probably thought of returning back to that country but after seeing the sh1thole nigeria is they decided to stay. I know I had the same plan to return back to Nigeria after schooling but I look at that nation and wonder why should I go back to that hellhole when God saved me from it. After I'm done schooling, I'm staying here because going back to Nigeria is like sending yourself back to torture.
As for why they are having this meeting. It is simple. Igbo diaspora care about helping and taking care of our Igbo brothers that are unfortunately stuck in that backwards country therefore, there is no doubt in my mind, the discussion in that meeting is how and what they can do collectively to help out an Igbo community back home. I know the Igbo male and female organization in my area do this type of meeting all the time and the end of each meeting, a member's hometown would get either a donation or something built for them that they lack. I'm guessing the reason Obi, etc happen to visit that meeting is because there is a high number of Igbo community in Texas thus, most Igbos living in Nigeria that visit USA usually vacation over there. I guess Obi and co were in vacation or something and just happen to around during the year of the meeting. I highly doubt this is the first time they did this type of meeting over there...Igbos in Texas can correct me if I'm wrong though.

6 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by cococandy(f): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
So his job is to make his extended family rich?
Smh.
maestroferddi: My brother I can wager that you are from Imo State. I have a similar kinsman like that near my place at home.

The man has spent almost 40 years in MD, US with nothing to show for it.

He came to the jungle to pick a Nigerian oversee-makes-me-lose-my-mind wife and since then na nkiti nkiti.

Come and see poverty for his extended family.

These folks need deliverance, shikena.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by bonnybonco: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=Ikengawo]

The Casablanca Conference (codenamed SYMBOL) was held at the Anfa Hotel in Casablanca, French Morocco from January 14 to 24, 1943, to plan the Allied European strategy for the next phase of World War II. In attendance were United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and representing the Free French forces, Generals Charles de Gaulle, and Henri Giraud. Premier Joseph Stalin had declined to attend, citing the ongoing conflict in Stalingrad required his presence in the Soviet Union.

These are the real men just by hearing their names u re motivated. When men were men, women were still virgins, and s.x was s.xy.
Not men/names like Olusegun Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan, Mohd Buhari, Bola Tinubu, David Cameron and Solomon Ghana

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by cococandy(f): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
There were achievements

Deputy Governor, Imo State, Prince Madumere handing over to the Chairman, World Igbo Congress, Dr Eto, C of O, of land in Owerri for an international medical centre to be facilitated by WIC.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by hameen11: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
See The Photos Of The Polytechnic Students That Were Arrested After Father Reported Them For Selling A Baby

View from the link below Link

/p4C71u-48A
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OneNaira6: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy: So his job is to make his extended family rich?
Smh.

Help me ask them. So while his brother was working really hard to become an MD, he dey there dey lick his lips waiting to smooch of him. smh!!

@maestroferddi
The guy you talking about most likely have alot of bills to pay. Do you know how much student loans MD took out just to school talkless of car payment, house payments, school fees (if his kids are in private schools or in college), medical insurance payment, life insurance payment (if he got one), etc, etc. It is not the man's job to make the rest of his family rich. Just like God gave him two legs, two hands, one brain is the same thing he gave the rest of them.smh

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by 50calibre(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
1stola:
Do you use your brains at all?
Old rouges discussing the problems of their country in another man's country...
The problems they started and later ran away from...
How will their useless talks affect and change the situations on ground?

Yeah I use my brains, perhaps you should do the same. They are discussing Nigeria's problems from a safe distance, a perfectly logical thing to do, given Nigeria's current state.

How did those men start Nigeria's problems, are you insane? Are you trying to tell me you don't know the architects of your problems?

You're evil minded, you're looking for people to return and suffer with you. There are over 160 million Nigerians in Nigeria, what change have they brought do far, what make you think a few diasporas will make any difference?

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
It was annexed in 1845.
Who asked you?
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by AlabaBoss: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
xharder: finally i have to rest.still have more but i gotta do some thing now.will be back later with more pix

Chinonso is this what I your Igwe has reduced you to?

A new moniker for each day grin

You dont need to go yet, there is no rest for the wicked cheesy cheesy

Unless it is time for you to wash Nonye's and her parents pants then I can excuse you otherwise I order you to come back and receive your daily beating from me

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
ichidodo: Because Lagos is a neutral zone...A no man's land.

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
OneNaira6: Why does it concern Yoruba where Igbo had their conference? How e fit matter that useless tribe? Wetin concern am?

Always adding their input in everything and when people start insulting them, they'll cry and scream "Igbo have no respect blah blah. Igbo are tribalistic blah blah."

Wetin concern una for this conference? If the discussion is not about your land, then commot for road.

As for those asking why they left Nigeria, instead of staying to rebuild it. Rebuilt what? Look at the hell that country is and you expect people to leave a good life in a developed nation to come in Nigeria and suffer with una because of "patriotism." Tunder fire una there. We all know everyone of una will take any chance giving to you people to leave the country so stop hating. It's no body's fault God punished you to stay in a sinking titanic country.

I mean really leave a 24 hours electricity, to come suffer nepa with una. leave a higher employment rate to come walk around, stomping over each other for just one job. Leave a good money to come make $1 a day with una. Leave having a good house and equipment to come troop "big boy" because you managed to save up enough to buy a small flat screen TV that college student use in their dorm and some bullsh1t watch. Leave a good weather to come die in heat with una. Leave a more safe country to come suffer ebola and Boko Haram with you lot. Leave an easy market environment to come suffer the disgusting open market where everything looks like a pig home. Leave a clean environment to come reside in a place I know for sure is a vacation home for microorganisms everywhere. Leave a sanitary community to come stay in a country where people sh1t in the streets and bath in gutter and trash bins like a bunch of animals. Leave a place where you learn immediately to have confident and respect of yourself to come live in a country where they lick the white, asian, indian @sses like a bunch of underdeveloped, low self esteem slave nigg@s. I mean you people honestly think Lagos is a good city, a place even the biggest ghetto in America is 100 times better than and you want people to come suffer that sh1t with una. should I continue? mtscheww. I don't blame those men for staying. They probably thought of returning back to that country but after seeing the sh1thole nigeria is they decided to stay. I know I had the same plan to return back to Nigeria after schooling but I look at that nation and wonder why should I go back to that hellhole when God saved me from it. After I'm done schooling, I'm staying here because going back to Nigeria is like sending yourself back to torture.
As for why they are having this meeting. It is simple. Igbo diaspora care about helping and taking care of our Igbo brothers that are unfortunately stuck in that backwards country therefore, there is no doubt in my mind, the discussion in that meeting is how and what they can do collectively to help out an Igbo community back home. I know the Igbo male and female organization in my area do this type of meeting all the time and the end of each meeting, a member's hometown would get either a donation or something built for them that they lack. I'm guessing the reason Obi, etc happen to visit that meeting is because there is a high number of Igbo community in Texas thus, most Igbos living in Nigeria that visit USA usually vacation over there. I guess Obi and co were in vacation or something and just happen to around during the year of the meeting. I highly doubt this is the first time they did this type of meeting over there...Igbos in Texas can correct me if I'm wrong though.

I have come to a conclusion that their men are missing a few qualities that define the essence of manhood.
The Igbo man makes them cry
We are talking about people at the bare bottom of the intelligent quotient
People that are outperformed by the almajiris of Kano in a national WAEC examination.
Dumbness comes as standard

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by 1stola: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Yeah I use my brains, perhaps you should do the same. They are discussing Nigeria's problems from a safe distance, a perfectly logical thing to do, given Nigeria's current state.

How did those men start Nigeria's problems, are you insane? Are you trying to tell me you don't know the architects of your problems?

You're evil minded, you're looking for people to return and suffer with you. There are over 160 million Nigerians in Nigeria, what change have they brought do far, what make you think a few diasporas will make any difference?

I think I can conclude now that you're a complete fool.
So, even that rouge called Peter and other demented old fools I can see where not part of the origin of Nigeria's problem?
The people that made this country what it is today are mostly the youths of 30 to 50 years ago... IBB, Gowon, Ojukwu, Obj, reckless Ironsi , etc.
Now that the country have turned upside down, most of you ran away with the country's stolen money, some of you are just shouting Biafra...
Shame on you old fools.
May you all die of inoperable painful cancers.
Ameen.
All I wish for is revolution!!!
Peace is not an option!!!
Whether the outcome will be positive or negative, I don't care!
All I just want is real change!
Some old fools are not just to be breathing.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by aquabeing: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
xharder: civilized and sophisticated people....bathing outside

Mr xharder u ought to try harder cos Anosike and his brothers still bath in the morning in front of their rented spare parts shop which also serve as their palatial domain grin

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
maestroferddi: Who asked you?
Rubbish!
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
MayorofLagos:

im coming to herd them on a long trek to the forests of their kins in bantuland. No place for pygymy in Nigeria!
Seems talking trash is your strongest forte.

Pygmy (shortness) for the Igbos?

Are you not suffering the consequences of overdosage of agbo and jedi jedi?

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
It is best some of you condemning the world Igbo congress keep shut.
Igbos in the diaspora have done so much to help their communities back home more than any any group in Nigeria could ever do
I make bold to say that.

I was a national executive in my hometown meeting for 6 solid years and voluntarily stepped down from re-election and I know what we achieved in those years for our people.
These groups have dug bore holes to provide water,provided medical aides,organized and executed medical missions with free surgeries,given scholarships to youths,equipped school libraries,provided computers,bought chairs and desks for schools,some have built community centers,roads,health centers etc.all from their sweat.

Just yesterday,I was at such a meeting and I know how much we are tasking ourselves for an upcoming convention geared towards providing some amenities to our homeland.
So before you condemn,you should ask questions.
My hubby and I have been right in the middle of these things and spent thousands and thousands of our hard earned money on it too together with many others.
Let us not be quick to condemn.
Our government is useless
Igbos have always been a people that did things by community effort not by a government handout that is why the baboons on this thread can't understand community meetings.
Their community meetings are to kill one another physically and spiritually.

Those groups are not only to discuss Nigeria,we take care of ourselves here too
Even if they do absolutely nothing for Nigeria but take care of their own here by way of support and Obi nwanne,they have still achieved a great purpose.it is good to see ndiigbo from all core and outside the core states come together
Igbo people shouldn't join their detractors to condemn a good thing.

Igwebuike has always been our mantra.

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
xharder:

You're pained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many / Aftermath Of 3Hour Heavy Downpour In Ondo Town / IPOB Declares Solomon Arase Wanted Just 24 Hours After Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.