Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (36538 Views)

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish!
Hope springs eternal that one day you would grow up...

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by LasGidiOwner: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Those pictures cannot be Lagos, because we Lagos indigenes are different from traditional Yorubas. I think it is time we make this clear to the outsiders who may think we are the same people.

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Have your sister/brother ever told you it is your responsibility to pay their school fees....lol
The way our people reason is destructive!

Lol
I remember my relatives coming to ask my parents for money to get their wife and new baby out from the maternity ward at discharge
Imagine that
A man enjoys his wife finish and they have a baby and it becomes another's responsibility and it never ends
You will still buy similac o
Pay school fees
Find them admission to the university
The day the child marries,you are expected to sponsor the wedding kwa

This is why our nigerian and Igbo men die young
The burden they are expected to bear is too much
If you show any sign of success,everybody will expect you to carry their burdens plus yours until you stroke out

You are in your parlor and kpo kpo kpo,a relative arrives from the village with his children unannounced
One problem or another

That is why World Igbo Congress is holding a meeting in Houston and people are worried about where they are holding it and why they should hold it and how they should carry the weight of NdiIgbo and Nigeria on their heads.
Nonsense!
Even if they gather just to eat ugba and Nkwobi and dance to Igbo highlife tunes,they are free to do so,it is their money.they are not obligated to share it with anyone if they choose not to

The first time my father came to America to visit me he said he could not believe he could wake up from day to day and not a single complaint from anyone or requests to do this or that or solve one problem or another.

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

And why should they return to the cesspit called Nigeria, where human lives worth nothing? Many of these men built their lives in America, you're asking them to abandon the sane and functioning society they're used to for an impoverished/dysfunctional one, is there any sense in that? Can you do it?

What you're suggesting is like asking someone to trade a cake for faeces.

If they return, can you guarantee their safety? I'm pretty sure most of these men suffer from one health problem or the other, can you guarantee their medical needs would be met?

Some of you guys bleat like sheeps yet given the slightest opportunity most of you will flee that country without looking back. You can't rebuild Nigeria with bare hands, and say what you will of these men, they are cowards, they're in exile, bla bla bla it doesn't matter, what matters is they're in safer place.

The fact that my Igbo brothers gathered in Houston, wearing the Igbo traditional regalia and talking about Igbohood and Igboship, means they have a quiet desperation to become one with their home. The dream of losing Identity is what hunts them. To be truly liberated, one must recognize the need to fight and win his war against poverty and self-destruct. This generation of Igbo men must learn that the greatest thing you can do to lose your identity as a people is running away from your ugly present. The future of runaway soldiers is called Exile. Igbos should come home and lets fight and win.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy: So tell me how exactly one person can be responsible for the enrichment and/or welfare of ALL his extended family members.
Una dey do maths at all?
So he shouldn't have a life again because they helped him go abroad which is a very vague statement BTW.
Helped him as in plane ticket money or they paid his way thru' college and bought his house in the US for him?
Even the ones that packed garri for you to go with will count themselves as those that sent you abroad.while counting the months and years before you send a brand new SUV for them.

I'm not against helping relatives.
But the only people you OWE care are your wife/husband, kids and aged parents.
Every other person is an adult that should take care of themselves.
If you help,good.very good and beautiful.
If you don't, It shouldn't make you a bad person.

The problem is that we Africans think money grows on trees abroad.
When a person travels and doesn't come back to build a mansion for them,buy cars and train their kids in school for them,that person 'has nothing to show for having been abroad for long'

Wonder why young men dabble into all sorts of illegal stuff over there?
Because there's a high expectation from those at home.
IT IS WRONG!!!

Leave that thing.

We Igbos have this annoying way of sounding more catholic than the Pontiff.

The patronising way you are sounding makes it look like people at home give a hoot whether you guys are picking gold billets in the streets of foreign lands or not.

Some of you guys really need to realise that trying to sound sophisticated and aloof because you happen to be out of the country does not cohere at all.

No Igboman waits for another man's bread but how do you reconcile the fact that a man would only be relevant in a foreign land while his homestead suffers abject neglect.

If companies can incorporate corporate social responsibility into their business philosophies, how much more a son of the soil who merely sojourned to a foreign land?

It goes beyond a long, drawn-out argument. I know what I am talking about.

What shall it profit a sojourner to enjoy all the comforts and coziness of a foreign land only to be deemed a misfit by his roots?

Anu fecha na-elu, emesia ukwu eruo ya ala...

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Omexonomy: What is the significance of this congress to the development of igbo and nigeria at large?

What stupid question
How would you know that from nairaland

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by GodMode: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy, babyosisi and OdenigboAroli... are selfish beings that's why Africa is not moving forward... If u want to help then help cos no one is forcing u to help... But your family and kids come first the wife is just a passenger that's why she also needs to work but most women always want a rich guy....

The whites help themselves no matter the situation.. They don't care if you're a relative or not.

The moment people start taking your help as an obligation you can tell them they are not your responsibility you are just doing it out of goodwill.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Billyonaire:

The fact that my Igbo brothers gathered in Houston, wearing the Igbo traditional regalia and talking about Igbohood and Igboship, means they have a quiet desperation to become one with their home. The dream of losing Identity is what hunts them. To be truly liberated, one must recognize the need to fight and win his war against poverty and self-destruct. This generation of Igbo men must learn that the greatest thing you can do to lose your identity as a people is running away from your ugly present. The future of runaway soldiers is called Exile. Igbos should come home and lets fight and win.

They have nothing to prove to you or anyone
They can wear their tradional Igbo attire wherever they choose
You don't define who is Igbo and who is not
They are confident in their Igbo heritage and gather under that umbrella and that is commendable
Do your own,they do theirs from wherever they choose to be
You can't even get a grasp of your so called country,an Islamic republic in waging within it
Leave them alone
Do your bit

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by oluamid(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Good thing you know. Invest that time in finding solutions your impoverished country.

Stop looking for people to slum with you. Your life as you are right there, isn't worth more than $1

Nigeria scares the Jesus out of many people, you should know that now.

If you are Nigerian know this....

Except you are white, native American or African american I hope you know you are still regarded as a second-class citizen. You'll never be fully accepted.

Run and rant against Nigeria all you want, once you give up the ghost ( and I pray that doesn't happen for many many years), your carcass will be brought back here. And if Nigeria has gone to the dogs by then (hopefully not), your body will be bombed out of the ground.

In the meantime, continue playing the ostrich.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
GodMode: cococandy, babyosisi and OdenigboAroli... are selfish beings that's why Africa is not moving forward... If u want to help then help cos no one is forcing u to help... But your family and kids come first the wife is just a passenger that's why she also needs to work but most women always want a rich guy....

The whites help themselves no matter the situation.. They don't care if you're a relative or not.

The moment people start taking your help as an obligation you can tell them they are not your responsibility you are just doing it out of goodwill.

My husband children,parents and next siblings are my greatest priority
My charity must begin from my home
And that home is my family
No apologies

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
oluamid:

Except you are white, native American or African american I hope you know you are still regarded as a second-class citizen. You'll never be fully accepted.

Run and rant against Nigeria all you want, once you give up the ghost ( and I pray that doesn't happen for many many years), your carcass will be brought back here. And if Nigeria has gone to the dogs by then (hopefully not), your body will be bombed out of the ground.

In the meantime, continue playing the ostrich.

Are you truly accepted in Nigeria?
Why is tribe a determinant of everything in Nigeria
Even fellow Igbo states are chasing away other Igbo people from state employment
Something that will never happen here
Please!!!

Many of us here have reached positions of authorities in our fields but if you feel better peddling tales,go ahead

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by ikeyman00(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
@@@@

owambe aside when will they gather to . .

those people from that side

if not for owambe u are on your own! thats RIGHT

by the way they should be discussing Biafra

not much time left

what does it take to wake my people up; so much envy etc coming from nl and they still cant see it

go to abuja and smell the bitterness from okada man, suya man; mechanics etc

my people my people god in heaven wake uppppppppppppppppppppppp

U have some iiidiot from the 419 oduduwa-bokoharem SS saying he is not igbo

his name is chike, his mother ngozi, his father ikechukwu and he think he is a human being ; hahha this is the sshhhit happening in the Zoo; can u imagine that;

In any way we are heading to Biafra

Enoff of eating long grain rice every year in the name of igbo world waste of time under the umbrella of the Zoo republic

we are here!
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

You are very young but very wise beyond your years
People forget that a man's family are primarily his wife and children and he should also take care of his parents
Every other person is a distant relative
You help them if you can,they are not your responsibility
If people are home expecting my husband and I to build them something to show for our sojourn here,they will wait till death
Cousins and some you can't even trace the kinship want you to train them and train their children

People who see profoundly know that by helping others, they are also helping themselves.

It is so easy to be carried away by what obtains in Western societies. Most people forget that in the final analysis, they are still Africans and are therefore amenable to African customs and outlook.

They allow pride and narrow-mindedness to becloud their ability to see afar.

People can form "sophisticat" and cocky from Calabar to Kafanchan but I know that agbasia oso, aguo mile.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by oluamid(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

Why is tribe a determinant of everything in Nigeria
Please!!!

Many of us here have reached positions of authorities in our fields but if you feel better peddling tales,go ahead

I'd rather be a part of Nigeria's solution than condescending from afar in another man's land.

And yes, I'm a Nigerian. Proud to be too.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

They have nothing to prove to you or anyone
They can wear their tradional Igbo attire wherever they choose
You don't define who is Igbo and who is not
They are confident in their Igbo heritage and gather under that umbrella and that is commendable
Do your own,they do theirs from wherever they choose to be
You can't even get a grasp of your so called country,an Islamic republic in waging within it
Leave them alone
Do your bit
Lets not become emotional about this issue. I am a strong proponent of the Igbo renaissance, and as a matter of fact 2 of my younger brothers are married to Igbo ladies, and I have 2 Igbo native names. We are one people, and my Dad lost everything to the needless Biafran war. I am simply pained by the fact that the Igbo decide to migrate enmasse to some distant country, built by the sweat and tears of other race instead of sitting tight at home and creating comfort for generations of Igbo unborn. Today, the average Igbo man has a pedestrian and nomadic DNA, always searching for Greener pastures abroad. Lets not praise these exile meetings, lets not idolize away-match mentality. Lets come home to Aba, Enugu, Owerri and rebuild the master-plan of our heroes past. So help us Gods.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by EASTVIEW: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
I don't know why you choose not to get the point. The congress is more or less for those Igbos in the diaspora, it is not for home based, though few home based joined them at the meeting. Maybe to update them on the status of development at home.

Billyonaire: Lets not become emotional about this issue. I am a strong proponent of the Igbo renaissance, and as a matter of fact 2 of my younger brothers are married to Igbo ladies, and I have 2 Igbo native names. We are one people, and my Dad lost everything to the needless Biafran war. I am simply pained by the fact that the Igbo decide to migrate enmasse to some distant country, built by the sweat and tears of other race instead of sitting tight at home and creating comfort for generations of Igbo unborn. Today, the average Igbo man has a pedestrian and nomadic DNA, always searching for Greener pastures abroad. Lets not praise these exile meetings, lets no worship away match mentality. Lets come home to Aba, Enugu, Owerri and rebuild the masterplan of our heroes past. So help us Gods.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by GodMode: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

Why is tribe a determinant of everything in Nigeria[b]
Even fellow Igbo states are chasing away other Igbo people from state employment[/b]
Something that will never happen here
Please!!!

I don't if the your comments about igbos is true. Cos the igbos I know help each other(I am not igbo).

Then u say "Many of us here have reached positions of authorities in our fields"... That is wrong... I once read a comment on foreigners in England been demoted/sacked and replaced by british people who have qualifications for that position.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by MayorofLagos(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

Lol
I remember my relatives coming to ask my parents for money to get their wife and new baby out from the maternity ward at discharge
Imagine that
A man enjoys his wife finish and they have a baby and it becomes another's responsibility and it never ends
Pay school fees

If you show any sign of success,everybody will expect you to carry their burdens plus yours until you stroke out

You are in your parlor and kpo kpo kpo,a relative arrives from the village with his children unannounced
One problem or another

That is why World Igbo Congress is holding a meeting in Houston and people are worried about where they are holding it and why they should hold it and how they should carry the weight of NdiIgbo and Nigeria on their heads.
Nonsense!
Even if they gather just to eat ugba and Nkwobi and dance to Igbo highlife tunes,they are free to do so,it is their money.they are not obligated to share it with anyone if they choose not to

The first time my father came to America to visit me he said he could not believe he could wake up from day to day and not a single complaint from anyone or requests to do this or that or solve one problem or another.

bullshyyte! Yoruba man marries multiple wives and does not complain about tbeir expenses...Ibo marries one wife and he is wailing about burden and expenses.

Thank God for IGR....Yorubaland O ni Baje oo.

Tax money no go dry o.... grin grin
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
I live in Nigeria.
smiley smiley smiley
So one can't say the truth because they live abroad without sounding patronizing?
Now that I live Nigeria what say you?
maestroferddi: Leave that thing.

The patronising way you are sounding makes it look like if people in home give a hoot whether you guys are picking gold billets in the streets of foreign lands or not.

Some of you guys really need to realise that trying to sound sophisticated and aloof because you happen to be out of the country does not cohere at all.

No Igboman waits for another man's bread but how do you reconcile the fact that a man would only be relevant in a foreign land while his homestead suffers abject negligence.

If companies can incorporate corporate social responsibility into their business philosophies, how much more a son of the soil who merely sojourned to a foreign land?

What shall it profit a sojourner to enjoy all the comforts and coziness of a foreign land only to be deemed a misfit by his roots?

Aku fecha na-elu, emesia ukwu eruo ya ala...
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by oluamid(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
maestroferddi: Leave that thing.

The patronising way you are sounding makes it look like if people in home give a hoot whether you guys are picking gold billets in the streets of foreign lands or not.

No Igboman waits for another man's bread but how do you reconcile the fact that a man would only be relevant in a foreign land while his homestead suffers abject negligence.

Aku fecha na-elu, emesia ukwu eruo ya ala...

I'm not Igbo but thank you my brother for this piece.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Real talk,dear.
Have somebody ever told you they helped you get abroad with their prayers and now everything you worked for should be shared with them. Africans are very lazy and entitled.
You and your illogical posts.

Africans are lazy bla bla... Guess you are now from Mars just because you happen to be probably out of the country.

We are talking of empowerment and you are feteing yourself with self-importance.

Maybe you have not heard that success is nothing without touching lives. That there occurs a time when the trust and devotion you repose solely in your immediate family would come back to haunt you.

At that time you would understand the practicality of the Igbo aphorism that: ozu siwe isi, enyi ka nwanne alaa. Take it or leave it, but I know that one's extended family always matter at critical times.

Have we not seen some sojourners whose very children could not even honour their burial when they die and are brought back to their despised ancestral homes?
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
1stola:
If you had shut your hoe up, nobody would have known that you're a cretin!!!
Sorry, I don't waste my gunpowder on low IQ people.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
GodMode: cococandy, babyosisi and OdenigboAroli... are selfish beings that's why Africa is not moving forward...

you've no idea how generous I am smiley

If u want to help then help cos no one is forcing u to help... But your family and kids come first the wife is just a passenger that's why she also needs to work but most women always want a rich guy....

I'm pretty sure you're talking out of your behind. Where did I say 'don't help?' And what does that line about wife being a passenger mean? And how is it related to the topic? Except you're saying caring for a wife isn't supposed to be a man priority. Read my post again. Wives and husbands should be each others priority'

it is called help. Meaning it is obligatory. My comment was against seeing people's help as one's right instead of a priviledge that shouldn't be expected.

The moment people start taking your help as an obligation you can tell them they are not your responsibility you are just doing it out of goodwill

nwokem idi confused. How's this different from what I've been saying? Una go just dey dey quote person meaninglessly.I said before. Extended family isn't anyone's responsibility. If you help,GOOD. Very GOOD and BEAUTIFUL(pls note that in case you're blind.it was in my earlier post)
But if you don't, it shouldn't make you a bad person.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by 1stola: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
maestroferddi: Sorry, I don't waste my gunpowder on low IQ people.
You can sit on it then. You cretin.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Twistaray(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yeye culture.
This what they do,we know! Once any of them travel out of the country or make small money,they troop in,send all their kids to such and force him or her to pay for their feedings,school fees and even expect such to sponsor them to university.
This is one of the reason those wise Ibos don't wnt to return home.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
EASTVIEW: I don't know why you choose not to get the point. The congress is more or less for those Igbos in the diaspora, it is not for home based, though few home based joined them at the meeting. Maybe to update them on the status of development at home.

Why will such a great number from a single tribe, at such age still live abroad ? Get my point, friend. Look at their faces. It shows all is not well.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

Lol
Imagine that
Pay school fees

One problem or another

Nonsense!

Na wa o. The way you are sounding your family must be richer than all the monies in Igboland put together.

I will like to know the part of Igboland you hail from that the whole community beg you to get a cup of garri .

Chineke nyere umu Igbo aka na oke mpako na ngala! Ihe karia, atuo ya aka.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by GodMode: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy:
I'm pretty sure you're talking out of your
behind. Where did I say 'don't help?' And
what does that line about wife being a
passenger mean? And how is it related to the
topic? Except you're saying caring for a wife
isn't supposed to be a man priority. Read my
post again. Wives and husbands should be
each others priority'

Nope, the children should be the priority

it is called help. Meaning it is obligatory. My
comment was against seeing people's help as
one's right instead of a priviledge that
shouldn't be expected.

An obligation is a course of action that someone is required to take, whether legal or moral.

Help is not an obligation

nwokem idi confused. How's this different
from what I've been saying? Una go just dey
dey quote person meaninglessly.I said
before. Extended family isn't anyone's
responsibility. If you help,GOOD. Very GOOD
and BEAUTIFUL(pls note that in case you're
blind.it was in my earlier post)
But if you don't, it shouldn't make you a bad
person.

When u begin to curse during a constructive debate it means u have points.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by cococandy(f): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
I wonder why it is so hard to pass a point across without folks getting all sentimental on one.
Anyway I'll keep trying.

Has anyone here said forget your extended family? I doubt.
Has anyone in fact said anything against helping anyone?

This message is more to the helpees than the helpers themselves.
No one can or should ever be discouraged from helping as long as they can afford to.
But we all need to collectively discourage the dependent mindset. To discourage expecting help while one is healthy and should be able to fend for themselves.
That's the whole point of my posts.

A dead man is being vilified behind his back because his extended family is poor. How sensible is that?
It makes sense because he lives in America Huh?
Like any lineage that finds one of it's descendant in the U.S is expected to get out of poverty ASAP. Right?

I wonder if any one these 'relatives' knows exactly how their 'son' is faring.
If he's been a waiter for 6yrs or in a homeless shelter because he can't rent an apartment yet or if he's a truck driver or living from paycheck to paycheck.

All they care about is that he's in America and should be rich.

You're the ones belittling Nigeria.
I think I'm on the side of those who think Nigerians should have some self esteem.
If we assume going abroad equates to wealth,we have agreed that Nigeria is a cesspit that one needs deliverance from.

So who loves Nigeria more now.
You or me smiley smiley

maestroferddi: You and your illogical posts.

Africans are lazy bla bla... Guess you are now from Mars just because you happen to be probably out of the country.

We are talking of empowerment and you are feteing yourself with self-importance.

Maybe you have not heard that success is nothing without touching lives. That there occurs a time when the trust and devotion you repose solely in your immediate family would come back to haunt you.

At that time you would understand the practicality of the Igbo aphorism that: ozu siwe isi, enyi ka nwanne alaa. Take it or leave it, but I know that one's extended family always matter at critical times.

Have we not seen some sojourners whose very children could not even honour their burial when they die and are brought back to their despised ancestral homes?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy: I live in Nigeria.
smiley smiley smiley
So one can't say the truth because they live abroad without sounding patronizing?
Now that I live Nigeria what say you?
Then you are being unrealistic and unreasonable.

You don't want to be molested, robbed or kidnapped when you make it to the village and yet you think the way to go is to remain self-centred and aloof.

You forgot that everyone cannot have the same opportunities and luck.

That why you are fortunate to be educated and working or earning good money overseas, that not everyone will have the same luck.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
GodMode:

Nope, the children should be the priority.the kids aren't your responsibility alone. You and your wife share that responsibility. So both of you as well as your kids come first with each.
Read my first post again. I wonder why you're repeating my points and making it look like I'm saying something else.
You need to rest your eyes so you can read better.

An obligation is a course of action that someone is required to take, whether legal or moral.
Help is not an obligation

good. So since help isn't an obligation,no one is obliged to help unless they want to. What's the matter with you?
Is that different from what I said?

When u begin to curse during a constructive debate it means u have points.

Says the guy who mentioned me to say that I'm selfish and I'm holding Africa's development under my chair. I just pointed out your confusion ( as I have just done again in this post) and I'm the one cussing?
Constructive indeed. Repeating my points and calling it constructive debate
Abeg swerve!!

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Niseamaka(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
buchilino:

as an igboman i beg to disagreed with u, but its a free world. even if u despise the entity called Nigeria (And why should they return to the cesspit called Nigeria) are u telling there r no safe place in igboland to organize the event?. i personally find insulting. are u telling places like nusska, awka (where peter obi was governor for years), orlu, mbano, mbaise etc are not safe. agree or disagree with it no positive change can take place in peoples lives unless such people dont partake in event. i can suggest a venue, anyamelu, a place where its population dont no dat internet exists. just a suggestion

THE ORGANIZERS AND 95% OF THE PARTICIPANTS ARE IGBOS IN DIASPORA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos / President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.