Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (36527 Views)

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Octaves(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
So now, Igbos in diaspora are the problem of Naija, ehn? Why are people so dumb and stupid. Who doesn't have people in diaspora? You guys should laud them for sticking together, celebrating their culture and identity and discussing issues in their homeland. The Nigerians you have here, what have they contributed to the country. You are blaming people in diaspora when you bloodi hypocrytes would not even look back when given an american visa. The people in Naija, how well is the govt taking care of them. Bloodi illusioned tribalistic baztards. Igbos are the only ones emigrating.

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Chinonso is this what I your Igwe has reduced you to?

A new moniker for each day grin

You dont need to go yet, there is no rest for the wicked cheesy cheesy

Unless it is time for you to wash Nonye's and her parents pants then I can excuse you otherwise I order you to come back and receive your daily beating from me

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool
My Igbo friend, how is this Sunday? I'm sure you're resting, you won't have to go to your office, sorry I meant to say your shop. You've silenced Dozzybaba.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Octaves: So now, Igbos in diaspora are the problem of Naija, ehn? Why are people so dumb and stupid. Who doesn't have people in diaspora? You guys should laud them for sticking together, celebrating their culture and identity and discussing issues in their homeland. The Nigerians you have here, what have they contributed to the country. You are blaming people in diaspora when you bloodi hypocrytes would not even look back when given an american visa. The people in Naija, how well is the govt taking care of them. Bloodi illusioned tribalistic baztards. Igbos are the only ones emigrating.

That is the way of the frustrated
Grasping at straws
Tomorrow they will line up looking for visas to panya

6 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Anago90, Chyke87.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by idiotdonphilopus: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
My Igbo friend, how is this Sunday? I'm sure you're resting, you won't have to go to your office, sorry I meant to say your shop. You've silenced Dozzybaba.

But thunder is still firing your harlot mother

Ewu gambia

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by AlabaBoss: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Ah my Yoruba brother from another mother, how are you today. You are right, no work today at my office, I observe the Sabbath day as a true Christian.

What happened to Dozie is the handiwork of Yeriba insurgents who committed ethnic cleansing on Nairaland against my Igbo people. I am consulting my fellow Igbo advisers on how we can take the case to the ICJ, we demand justice. I have ordered 500,000 Israeli flags for our protest next month, you are cordially invited my brother.

Anambra adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
idiotdonphilopus:

Ewu gambia
Bloodykiller aka Bloodyassassin aka Opiaoku, your f00lishness, typical of a goat like you are, makes it easier to notice you even with a strange moniker. Arewafederation needs to get a marine rope to tie you with.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by AlabaBoss: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
idiotdonphilopus:

Ewu gambia

Why are cursing and puffing?

Do you want Yeriba insurgents to attack you? grin grin

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cool cool

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Ah my Yoruba brother from another mother, how are you today. You are right, no work today at my office, I observe the Sabbath day as a true Christian.

What happened to Dozie is the handiwork of Yeriba insurgents who committed ethnic cleansing on Nairaland against my Igbo people. I am consulting my fellow Igbo advisers on how we can take the case to the ICJ, we demand justice. I have ordered 500,000 Israeli flags for our protest next month, you are cordially invited my brother.

Anambra adigo mma eee cheesy cool cool

You should as well order the same number of female handbags to match the flags.

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Octaves(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
You must be a big slowpoke. Do you know what igbos in diaspora do for their communities, the donations (books cash and equipnent) they make to universities in their states. What exactly do you do to develop the country. Even the state governors and LGA Chairmen. How much are they doing. May any of ur relatives never see a foreign land if u so despise it. Bloodi hypocrytes
dellaziz:

A very dumb analogy... so when d country is good they would return....

so what of people who stayed back to repair d country,

monkey go cum dey work baboons go cum 1 chop..

if when d country is built back to great heights by people in naija sum exiled people should not think of coming to reap where dey no sow.

lazy, unproductive analogy of unpatriotic souls

3 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Twistaray(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Old Igbo men all the way from Oboda amerika ....
Take a look at their Big head...
heheheh heheheh

Na wa o
My IgbO brethen,its time you quit hosting meeting,dinner,lauch,breakfast gather and actualise your Basira republic.

Come home ooo ooo

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Twistaray(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You should as well order the same number of female handbags to match the flags.

My brother i tire o

wetin we go do with those Basira people.
Today,Lagos is a no man land,tomorow,SS people are lady but we own their land,The north are animals,yoruba are lazy,yet they want Basira republic
hehe

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
IgboMonk: [size=18pt]Am dissappointed how some gullible Igbos here gave the tigerclawed faces the leeway to malign their leaders,

Let them discuss it there, if they came back to do it, if they didnt join PDP or Islamic APC all their discussions will be nonsense, they will never be allowed to see the light of the day.

Visit my villa Okija and see what Okija-USA are doing in my community, they provided boreholes, provide classrooms for students in sec schs, donate computers, organised educational fairs and healthcare facilitation; they are not in Abuja, they are not in Nigerai government whatsoever but they have contributed more than those that are in government.

Tell me all the constitutional conferences held in Nigeria and all committee set up here and there have that benefited the common man or atleast move the country an inch.

Pita Obi from the same world Igbo Congress Held abroad got Dr Joeseph Nwiloh attention, he built a hospital and Nwiloh equipped it, now they are doing open heart surgery in Anambra State.

Why must it be held in failed country Nigeria, its either arm robbers shot somebody or they might be kidnapped...

I beg una to leave igbos alone, lets do their things, atleast they are better than the yorobaas that don't have anything outside USA, their cities are slums, their villages are nothing but places to keep death goat and mad cows.

Discuss the ideas abroad, carry them out at home [/size]

Thank you!
I didn't read you before making my post
There is a doctor whose wife is a close friend and school mate
He goes nearly every year to Anambra and Enugu state with a team of surgeons and perform major and minor surgeries free
They go all around
I always know when they go but they don't publicize it because the crowd is unbelievable
My own relative went to them to have fibroid removed
They go with every equipment from here and all the personnel,nurses,anesthetist etc from here
All from their sweat and time and donations from charity organizations
They don't make the news or the pages of nairaland.

The people condemning are ignorant fools
It is heartbreaking to see some stoopid Igbos joining the efulefus to condemn a good thing

Not boasting,but my own hubby gathered medical books and donated to two universities in Nigeria one in the SW and one in the SE personally.
I know a man that shipped boxes of books from his own money to Imo state for local schools.
If the books remained for the students as it was intended is another matter
These same Nigerians in Nigeria condemning these meetings will reach out and steal the same books neither they nor their useless govt provided for students.

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy: So his job is to make his extended family rich?
Smh.
It is not his job to enrich his family members yet it was these people that facilitated his departure overseas.

When he dies, he would be brought to this useless people to be afforded a befitting last rites.

He wouldn't ask to be buried in the picturesque plains of America where he would be ensconced in the company of the likes of JFK, Reagan and Eisenhower.

Very sad.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
xharder:

yes yoruba is civilized and superior yet as at 2014 some cant even make a sentence in pigeon English and still live in houses with no toilets and bathrooms

BTW why do you guys love dirty houses and environment or is the government also responsible for cleaning them too?

Damn...Brother which Yoruba state is this.... The only city Yorubas have is Lagos...and we know why

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by 50calibre(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
1stola:
I think I can conclude now that you're a complete fool.
So, even that rouge called Peter and other demented old fools I can see where not part of the origin of Nigeria's problem?
The people that made this country what it is today are mostly the youths of 30 to 50 years ago... IBB, Gowon, Ojukwu, Obj, reckless Ironsi , etc.
Now that the country have turned upside down, most of you ran away with the country's stolen money, some of you are just shouting Biafra...
Shame on you old fools.
May you all die of inoperable painful cancers.
Ameen.
All I wish for is revolution!!!
Peace is not an option!!!
Whether the outcome will be positive or negative, I don't care!
All I just want is real change!
Some old fools are not just to be breathing.

Shut up you're chatting nonsense, this is just a rant of a frustrated man.

You're a bigger fool of you don't know the source of your problems. Instead of going after your main enemies, you're chasing shadows, looking for people to abandon their stable lives and come wallow in penury with you.

You have no soul, you should be put to death like a condemned criminal for even daring to suggest such evil to your fellow man. If I issue you visa to a country like Afganistan or Pakistan, I'm sure you'd leave Nigeria in a jiffy.

You and the 160+ million in Nigeria are more than enough hands to begin the change process, you're not handicapped, start a revolution, it begins with one man, start and I will join you & perhaps these men will return when they start seeing change on the ground.

Stop concerning yourself with the few diasporans, the burden of responsibility lies primarily with people in Nigeria, these men are away from that environment.

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
dellaziz:

A very dumb analogy... so when d country is good they would return....

so what of people who stayed back to repair d country,

monkey go cum dey work baboons go cum 1 chop..

if when d country is built back to great heights by people in naija sum exiled people should not think of coming to reap where dey no sow.

lazy, unproductive analogy of unpatriotic souls

Stayed back home to repair the country or stayed back home because they couldn't get a visa
Stayed back home because they are stealing plenty from the country
Let's be truthful
There is hardly anyone who loves Nigeria enough to stay back home to build it
Go to the travel section here for starters ,if not for the nairaland tsunami,it was once the busiest section on the forum
Those who stayed back home and have the means are coming here to vacation,to shop,to have their babies and get medical care
Many of their kids are here schooling
Don't delude yourself and tell blatant lies
Most of them are dying here sef and their caskets sent home
How many of your leaders and rich have died at LUTH and LASUTH or UNTH?
Even you sef wey dey talk,let one unknown illness hit you now,you will start looking for how to get to Bangalore India.
Tell me that you haven't visited the various embassies or nursed dreams of leaving that soured agidi called Nigeria

Build the country my foot

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by 1stola: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up you're chatting nonsense, this is just a rant of a frustrated man.

You're a bigger fool of you don't know the source of your problems. Instead of going after your main enemies, you're chasing shadows, looking for people to abandon their stable lives and come wallow in penury with you.

You have no soul, you should be put to death like a condemned criminal for even daring to suggest such evil to your fellow man. If I issue you visa to a country like Afganistan or Pakistan, I'm sure you'd leave Nigeria in a jiffy.

You and the 160+ million in Nigeria are more than enough hands to begin the change process, you're not handicapped, start a revolution, it begins with one man, start and I will join you & perhaps these men will return when they start seeing change on the ground.

Stop concerning yourself with the few diasporans, the burden of responsibility lies primarily with people in Nigeria, these men are away from that environment.
I will only be wasting my time replying you clueless ignorant prick.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
OneNaira6:

Help me ask them. So while his brother was working really hard to become an MD, he dey there dey lick his lips waiting to smooch of him. smh!!

@maestroferddi
The guy you talking about most likely have alot of bills to pay. Do you know how much student loans MD took out just to school talkless of car payment, house payments, school fees (if his kids are in private schools or in college), medical insurance payment, life insurance payment (if he got one), etc, etc. It is not the man's job to make the rest of his family rich. Just like God gave him two legs, two hands, one brain is the same thing he gave the rest of them.smh
You make me laugh.

Who is asking that the fellow spoonfeed his folks?

All we are asking is that he did some token level of empowerment. All over the world, people who are privileged and better off do help the less fortunate ones.

Is it not very painful that our people only learn negative things and lifestyles that make them show off vanity.

Is America and the West not notable for selfless philanthropy of their wealthy people?

Anyway, it is a black thing: unconscionable self-centredness.

BTW, MD was for the US state of Maryland and not Doctor of Medicine that you wrongly deduced. Man resides specifically at Baltimore.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by cococandy(f): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
So tell me how exactly one person can be responsible for the enrichment and/or welfare of ALL his extended family members.
Una dey do maths at all?
So he shouldn't have a life again because they helped him go abroad which is a very vague statement BTW.
Helped him as in plane ticket money or they paid his way thru' college and bought his house in the US for him?
Even the ones that packed garri for you to go with will count themselves as those that sent you abroad.while counting the months and years before you send a brand new SUV for them.

I'm not against helping relatives.
But the only people you OWE care are your wife/husband, kids and aged parents.
Every other person is an adult that should take care of themselves.
If you help,good.very good and beautiful.
If you don't, It shouldn't make you a bad person.

The problem is that we Africans think money grows on trees abroad.
When a person travels and doesn't come back to build a mansion for them,buy cars and train their kids in school for them,that person 'has nothing to show for having been abroad for long'

Wonder why young men dabble into all sorts of illegal stuff over there?
Because there's a high expectation from those at home.
IT IS WRONG!!!

maestroferddi: It is not his job to enrich his family members yet it was these people that facilitated his departure overseas.

When he dies, he would be brought to this useless people to be afforded a befitting last rites.

He wouldn't ask to be buried in the picturesque plains of America where he would be ensconced in the company of the likes of JFK, Reagan and Eisenhower.

Very sad.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by 50calibre(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
1stola:
I will only be wasting my time replying you clueless ignorant prick.

Good thing you know. Invest that time in finding solutions your impoverished country.

Stop looking for people to slum with you. Your life as you are right there, isn't worth more than $1

Nigeria scares the Jesus out of many people, you should know that now.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy: So tell me how exactly one person can be responsible for the enrichment and/or welfare of ALL his extended family members.
Una dey do maths at all?
So he shouldn't have a life again because they helped him go abroad which is a very vague statement BTW.
Helped him as in plane ticket money or they paid his way thru' college and bought his house in the US for him?
Even the ones that packed garri for you to go with will count themselves as those that sent you abroad.while counting the months and years before you send a brand new SUV for them.

But the only people you owe care are your kids and parents.

When a person travels and doesn't come back to build a mansion for them,buy cars and train their kids in school for them,that person 'has nothing to show for having been abroad for long'

Wonder why young men dabble into all sort of illegal stuff over there?
IT IS WRONG!!!

You are very young but very wise beyond your years
People forget that a man's family are primarily his wife and children and he should also take care of his parents
Every other person is a distant relative
You help them if you can,they are not your responsibility
If people are home expecting my husband and I to build them something to show for our sojourn here,they will wait till death
Cousins and some you can't even trace the kinship want you to train them and train their children

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by 1stola: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
50calibre:

Good thing you know. Invest that time in finding solutions your impoverished country.

Stop looking for people to slum with you. Your life as you are right there, isn't worth more than $1

Nigeria scares the Jesus out of many people, you should know that now.
You are my slave.
Now fĂșck on this.

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thank you smiley smiley

Now I can rest my case grin
babyosisi:

People forget that a man's family are primarily his wife and children and he should also take care of his parents
If people are home expecting my husband and I to build them something to show for our sojourn here,they will wait till death
Cousins and some you can't even trace the kinship want you to train them and train their children

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy: So tell me how exactly one person can be responsible for the enrichment and/or welfare of ALL his extended family members.
Una dey do maths at all?

But the only people you OWE care are your wife/husband, kids and aged parents.

Wonder why young men dabble into all sorts of illegal stuff over there?
IT IS WRONG!!!

Real talk,dear.
Have somebody ever told you they helped you get abroad with their prayers and now everything you worked for should be shared with them. Africans are very lazy and entitled.

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

Have your sister/brother ever told you it is your responsibility to pay their school fees....lol
The way our people reason is destructive!
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by teufelein(f): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

When you fix Nigeria,they will return
Many of those men came here as students and Nigeria deteriorated in their absence
When you people fix it,they will return

listen to this, it might help to straighten u up!

http://radiobiafra.co/images/audio/30_August_2014.mp3
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by maestroferddi: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
1stola:
I think I can conclude now that you're a complete fool.
So, even that rouge called Peter and other demented old fools I can see where not part of the origin of Nigeria's problem?
The people that made this country what it is today are mostly the youths of 30 to 50 years ago... IBB, Gowon, Ojukwu, Obj, reckless Ironsi , etc.
Now that the country have turned upside down, most of you ran away with the country's stolen money, some of you are just shouting Biafra...
Shame on you old fools.
May you all die of inoperable painful cancers.
Ameen.
All I wish for is revolution!!!
Peace is not an option!!!
Whether the outcome will be positive or negative, I don't care!
All I just want is real change!
Some old fools are not just to be breathing.
If you must dabble into Igbo discussions, I suggest you display some token of civility.

I do know that is not easy to resist the pull of get-crashing into Igbo discourse as that is where most things worthy of emulation in Nigeria happen.

But just like I said before, find a way to make yourself reasonable.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by 1stola: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
maestroferddi: If you must dabble into Igbo discussions, I suggest you display some token of civility.

I do know that is not easy to resist the pull of get-crashing into Igbo discourse as that is where most things worthy of emulation in Nigeria happen.

But just like I said before, find a way to make yourself reasonable.
If you had shut your hoe up, nobody would have known that you're a cretin!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aftermath Of 3Hour Heavy Downpour In Ondo Town / IPOB Declares Solomon Arase Wanted Just 24 Hours After Retirement / Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.