Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics (14649 Views)

Girls Upload Your Pix Let Checkout The Hottest Girl On NL / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by kika23(f): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Hmmm...articles.*rushing to your profile*grin
I'm turbo charged!Rushed my bit at work so don't really av much left to do.Itz a busy day for me-transfer deadline monitoring cool
Hmmmm... That's cool, you out now? Errmm... Its a lazy day for me though, been watching Game of Thrones (I know I'm stale)... Nothing to do till POP.... And don't go monitoring me like that. Those articles are quite .... Ionno... grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by lanicky(f): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
@Op.....so u're not sure if ur gf is hot or not....mtcheew!

Anyways......she's okay bt next time don't post dis kinda thing on Nl....just go straight to Punch newspaper office nd book a page for her

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by zubby29(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
how na? any way i respect ur opinion
Logicalmindy:

bro, take style dey talk true. She fine pass that girl by far. undecided
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hehehe...lazy song on repeat grin.What state for your PPA?
I'm not out yet.As per monitoring,na football transfer o!But I can still monitor you beebee if u don't mind grin wink
kika23:
Hmmmm... That's cool, you out now? Errmm... Its a lazy day for me though, been watching Game of Thrones (I know I'm stale)... Nothing to do till POP.... And don't go monitoring me like that. Those articles are quite .... Ionno... grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by kika23(f): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Hehehe...lazy song on repeat grin.What state for your PPA?
I'm not out yet.As per monitoring,na football transfer o!But I can still monitor you beebee if u don't mind grin wink
Ekiti state ooo..... Very undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Elnino4ladies: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Damn!..nice booty..
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by abdulwastecx(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Vyolet: Hot kwa? With her thick thick arms like strong akpu,does she farm?

omo na truth o...she is ok... like 0.4.
she is not the most beautiful in our family self

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lmao!!! cheesy

Pele...u're at d finish line aiidy smiley
kika23:
Ekiti state ooo..... Very undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by sarutobie(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Must you insult to make a point? Why not free her comment?
shut it! She called someone fat and I called her skinny.how is mine an Insult and hers not?
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by farano(f): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
zubby29: girls una no like una self walahi.u no fina pass dat girl 1 bit.shikina
Go siddon jor. You think say I send anybody? Rubbish. mtcheeewww!

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by abdulwastecx(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
beauty is just too subjective but colonization has brainwash African sense or reasoning.

beauty = light skin + narrow nose + slim body + long hair ( attachment, Brazilian and Indian hair is doing majic) + large ass etc

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
icebebe: ayaaaah
choi. Love the height.
Nne, follow back grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by domdan13(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
She'z quite owkayy...those her AZZ tho..shocked
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by zubby29(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
lol,i am seated already
farano: Go siddon jor. You think say I send anybody? Rubbish. mtcheeewww!
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by domdan13(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: She fine. But she should try loosing weight tho.its not actually healthy. There's a difference btwn being fat and curvy. Buh she's beautiful

Yu ain't bad urself, u knw...wink
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
sarutobie:
shut it! She called someone fat and I called her skinny.how is mine an Insult and hers not?

ok. Never knew I was quoting a kid. undecided
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Missonas(f): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Oh op is asking.Hottest In Nigeria?Yes she is grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by chibwike(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
farano: Go siddon jor. You think say I send anybody? Rubbish. mtcheeewww!
farano
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Pasca07: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
doctorofgirls: She is too fine.all this nairaland girlss none can compare
chai,no be dis girl baba tawa dey Bleep for my street?

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lily4star: OP, #this Ikebe go putu you for trouble oooo, oo oo Ikebe, I say this Ikebe go landi you for wahala oo, oo oo Ikebe, ta ra ran ran ran ran, ta ran ran ran ran ran# Lolzzzz

She's cool, keep her safe, no mind jealousy dem, I give her 80%, see as she sample that ass, abi nah you tell am say make she pose like that?, cos from the look of things e be like say nah only the Ikebe you been wan snap before then other parts come go show for the pix. Lolzzzzzzzz.
lol u started well but finally landed de OP in deep tot. He may divorce her ooo
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tha her yansh too small na.....which kind small yansh be tha one sef? She also needs to work on her bréast. She needs a double D and not a c. Her face dey okay, I go rate that face 31% which means you have to start feeding her well so she can be fresher.
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by MayflowerB(f): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Afghanistan: Tha her yansh too small na.....which kind small yansh be tha one sef? She also needs to work on her bréast. She needs a double D and not a c. Her face dey okay, I go rate that face 31% which means you have to start feeding her well so she can be fresher.

See as u dey analyse person. Nah d body wey God give am be dat.....there is nothing she can do abt it.....If she carries out breast surgery, u'll still be among d first persons to say girls are fake

OP she is cute but why post her pix online? What do u tend to achieve

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by pigin: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
pussygotlips: Let me score her

Nyash =85%

Face =65%

Chest =55%

Arm=35%
on a scale of what?
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
MayflowerB:

See as u dey analyse person. Nah d body wey God give am be dat.....there is nothing she can do abt it.....If she carries out breast surgery, u'll still be among d first persons to say girls are fake

OP she is cute but why post her pix online? What do u tend to achieve
He tends to see the view of nigerians like you who can easily fall and drool over a picture posted on the internet. Continue fantansizing over it.
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hottest in nigeria? Don't tell me she has d ebola fever. Hehehe
Criously she s beautiful sha
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by goalburner(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
doctorofgirls: She is too fine.all this nairaland girlss none can compare
Honestly, you dey enjoy pass Ebele. Her yansh is so enticing. Am sure d enlargement is a result of ur dicking. Gud work bruh
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by MayflowerB(f): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Afghanistan:
He tends to see the view of nigerians like you who can easily fall and drool over a picture posted on the internet. Continue fantansizing over it.

Fantasize over a picture? Nah
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by marieolae(f): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
rozzay: Hottest in nigeria? Don't tell me she has d ebola fever. Hehehe
Criously she s beautiful sha
lovin dem heels bbe!!
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by goalburner(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
badoolee:

Chisos shocked shocked I use to think my ass was embarrasin,buh den wen I saw diz I gave up inbtwn she iz fine jawe,niralanders be hatin on curvy gehs since 1960
where is it
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: lovin dem heels bbe!!
Awwww thanks cutie
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
OP... I don't get hot as in what sense, she get malaria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soft fat ass (pics) / Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person / Why Do Brides cry When Going To Their Husbands' House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.