Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics (14678 Views)

Girls Upload Your Pix Let Checkout The Hottest Girl On NL / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by chelseabmw(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
badoolee:

Chisos shocked shocked I use to think my ass was embarrasin,buh den wen I saw diz I gave up inbtwn she iz fine jawe,niralanders be hatin on curvy gehs since 1960

How are you?
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Mcbussy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
badoolee:

Chisos shocked shocked I use to think my ass was embarrasin,buh den wen I saw diz I gave up inbtwn she iz fine jawe,niralanders be hatin on curvy gehs since 1960

Mehn...I gbadan ur curves sha!!! kiss

I would slay a 100 dragons and a thousand kings.swim 7 seas infected wif Ebola,from Mongolia to somalia,just to get to u....cos my affection for u is magical like Narnia grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
goalburner:
where is it
roundabout
Mcbussy:
Mehn...I gbadan ur curves sha!!! kiss
I would slay a 100 dragons and a thousand kings.swim 7 seas infected wif Ebola,from Mongolia to somalia,just to get to u....cos my affection for u is magical like Narnia grin
ohh bby boo,so u are my lion king that av been looking for shocked ,but before we get started,how many private jet do u av
chelseabmw:
How are you?
I yam fine,thnk u sire
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Mcbussy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
badoolee: bby boo,so u are my lion king that av been looking for shocked ,but before we get started,how many private jet do u av

Hehehehe grin...baby I don't deal with private jets. I've got an Aircraft carrier in the north Atlantic called MSS John Paul Jones. Onboard that ship, I've got 20 A-10 fighter jets and 30 F-22 Raptors cool

Hope that's good enuf for u? grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
doctorofgirls: She is too fine.all this nairaland girlss none can compare

OMG...look at her butt...

She good dawg...she really gud

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mcbussy:

Hehehehe grin...baby I don't deal with private jets. I've got an Aircraft carrier in the north Atlantic called MSS John Paul Jones. Onboard that ship, I've got 20 A-10 fighter jets and 30 F-22 Raptors cool

Hope that's good enuf for u? grin
huni,when shuld we do awa wedding,am tinkin of september 5th tho ibtwn shuld the wedding be in the plane abi on d sea grin grin I luv u boo
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by oyomii(f): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2014

Dear mr doc, I knw she's fine. She does look good but putting her up here isn't fair. You are putting her up for scrutiny that she doesn't deserve.
When you see mean comments don't get mad oooo. You started it.
P:S. She's fine.
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by PetroDolla3: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork:

....bro...she look like those house girls from Ghana....she ghanian?...cant u see she dark skin? (noo offense ) angry
It seems you think with with your c0ck, not with your brain,huh? Mr.C0ck, abi Mr. Fooolish?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Mcbussy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
badoolee: huni,when shuld we do awa wedding,am tinkin of september 5th tho ibtwn shuld the wedding be in the plane abi on d sea grin grin I luv u boo

I love you too boo kiss ....I think Havana would be a nice venue. grin

1st of all,we should get to know each other wink
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mcbussy:

I love you too boo kiss ....I think Havana would be a nice venue. grin

1st of all,we should get to know each other wink
bby dats of no use now,we get to knw each oda after the marriage,just let me knw when u av gotten d diamond ring and ferrari to propose huni grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Mcbussy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
badoolee: bby dats of no use now,we get to knw each oda after the marriage,just let me knw when u av gotten d diamond ring and ferrari to propose huni grin

Choi!...dix 1 nah yahoo things o undecided

Okay,let's hook up and go shopping...I'd like u to pick a ring of ur choice grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mcbussy:

Choi!...dix 1 nah yahoo things o undecided

Okay,let's hook up and go shopping...I'd like u to pick a ring of ur choice grin
bby,haba,be romantic jor,d ring shuu be a suprise tin
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Mcbussy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
badoolee: bby,haba,be romantic jor,d ring shuu be a suprise tin

Lolz...I hear.I'll let u know when its ready grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by OXYGEN01: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork:

....bro...she look like those house girls from Ghana....she ghanian?...cant u see she dark skin? (noo offense ) angry
All these things have parents.I'm sure your parents are nigerians.? In that case it's nt surprising becos foolishness is part n parcel of every mumugerian.For all we know u ar most ugliest ape on this forum but becos it's a faceless forum u can choose to do wateva u wan.SON OF A GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
OXYGEN01: All this things have parents.I'm sure your parents are nigerians.? In that case it's nt surprising becos foolishness is part n parcel of every mumugerian. For all we know u ar most ugliest ape on this forum but becos it's a faceless forum u can choose to do wateva u wan.SON OF A GOAT.

Gaynian angry
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by OXYGEN01: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Gaynian angry
MUMUGERIAN??

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
icebebe: Yea,she's ok buh nt as beautiful n endowed lik some ladies on NL,dnt make me mention names cuz ur hrt won't take it.

You wan kill the guy abi?
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Patj(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
She's not bad, I cld help her for one nite
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by MrCork: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
OXYGEN01: All these things have parents.I'm sure your parents are nigerians.? In that case it's nt surprising becos foolishness is part n parcel of every mumugerian.For all we know u ar most ugliest ape on this forum but becos it's a faceless forum u can choose to do wateva u wan.SON OF A GOAT.

...bro...so u r praud simply be cuz she loook like house girl from Ghana??...i takit u from ghana ..right? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Defaq??

Lwkmd

MrCork:

...bro...so u r praud simply be cuz she loook like house girl from Ghana??...i takit u from ghana ..right? undecided
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by MrCork: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
PetroDolla3: It seems you think with with your c0ck, not with your brain,huh? Mr.C0ck, abi Mr. Fooolish?

..patrisia..calm down..r u sayin she is not ugly? ..seriously..bro hav u ever dated light skin female in yor life? (no offense) angry

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Jovanna(f): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Her pic without makeup or i dnt believe she's the hottest.
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by MymothersKeeper(f): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
vest 100 naira
skirt 200 naira
brist - espire
ukwu - priceless cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by pussyeater(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
What's her cell phone #?
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by doctorofgirls(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
pussyeater:
What's her cell phone #?
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Vyolet: Hot kwa? With her thick thick arms like strong akpu,does she farm?

wicked...bomboclat grin grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
OXYGEN01: MUMUGERIAN??

bro smiley, the dude is a troll. He insults dark skinned women including Nigerians, Ghananians etc

quit taking him serious. He claim to live in Peckham London. angry
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by MrCork: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jovanna: Her pic without makeup or i dnt believe she's the hottest.

. R u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by Jovanna(f): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork:

. R u light skin? angry
nay
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by MrCork: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jovanna: nay

...why not? angry

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by merieam16(f): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Khalessi: Trust me your girlfriend is not as pretty as I am.
pics or I don believe wink
Re: Is My Girlfriend The Hottest Girl In Nigeria? Pics by duni04(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
pussygotlips: Let me score her

Nyash =85%

Face =65%

Chest =55%

Arm=35%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Reason Together / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.