Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

#my Life - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (102723 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #my Life by Trypa(f): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2014
eljanfortis:
chai,see aw update small,the tin no even reach anywhr @ all for body,madam alma abeg come give us more oooo *spreads mats

Lol say na spread mat make I bring uR pillow? grin
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Queen J abeg nor vex o.... Ive been busy

Jennimma:
Half chop for the queen? alma,u no try o. Smh for you
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Update comin up soon

Ellidude:
Mehn.. I've been reading for hours. I'm hungry for more.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ah dae come o

eljanfortis:
chai,see aw update small,the tin no even reach anywhr @ all for body,madam alma abeg come give us more oooo *spreads mats
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2014

After taking my bath, I prepared dinner for my aunty and I as she isn't married.

My aunt Tricia got home around 5pm, we talked a little before she left for evening mass.

I woke up the next morning to an empty house which wasnt a suprise to me because I woke up terribly late,.

I did the necessary chores, took my bath and went to the kitchen to warm last night's food.

The house was a bungalow so there was no need at all for going up and down staircases.

I did my laundry outside and was done with everything around 10am.

I wanted to walk around so I took my bath again, found new sets of clothes and locked up the house.

My aunty's house was located at Green street so I decided to take a walk through surronding streets.

I was assured of not getting missing by my aunty when we were talking yesterday, she said it was because roads in Aba are linked to each other.

I noticed a fast food on my way back yesterday, since It was around my house, I decided to check It out today.

I entered candies fast food and I loved it immediately because there werent much people there. Did I mention I hate crowds??

I went up to the counter and ordered for three chinese pies and two plates of Ice cream.

She microwaved the pie quickly, packed it for me with the ice cream. I paid and left immediately.

Not knowing what to do with two plates of ice cream, I set out to my aunty's school.

It was a mission school that didnt allow visitors on trousers. Luckily I was wearing a dress so I didnt bother going home for a change of clothes.

I flagged down a cab and told Him where I was going to, he gave his price and I entered.

In the taxi, Eve called to check up on me, she filled me in on the latest happenings in otown, she also told me she'd made up with Nnamdi.

We gisted for a while and she hung up telling me she had lectures in five minutes time.

Ten minutes later, the cab stopped me in front of Christ The King Cathedral Aba.

I was confused because I was looking for a school not a Cathedral.

I asked him where the school was and he told me to get into the cab. When I did, he drove into the church.

He kept driving till we saw a red gate. He stopped me in front of the gate but not after telling me that this was the school.

I thanked him alot and walked in.

I saw a gateman, after greetings, I asked for the Vice principals office.

He pointed to an office downstairs in a building.

I thanked him and walked to the building. I knocked on the door that had vice - principal's office written boldly above it.

She answered and I entered. She was suprised to see me and asked if boredom drew me out from the house. I told her I came to deliver a package to her.

I brought out a plate of Ice cream and two chinese pies and dropped them on top of her table and told her I had to go.

She laughed when she opened the nylon, she thanked me but insisted that I should take leave just one pie for her.

I did that, gave her a hug and left.

I brought out my phone to check the time and saw three missed calls from an un-registered number. The time was 2pm.

Then I went back to my log to check that number again. A feeling of uneasiness settled in me, I realized I was very familiar with that number.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ghen Ghen...he'd be vexed because you didn't pick his calls.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lol Queen J, u no go vex nau baa.... Dis one long nau

Jennimma:
Ghen Ghen...he'd be vexed because you didn't pick his calls.
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
almacherish:
Lol Queen J, u no go vex nau baa.... Dis one long nau

sweetheart,you're doing a good job. And i like the fact you update regularly.

Please fellow readers,lets appreciate Alma by voting for her as the Most Regular Updater. Whats the link again? Am coming,lemme copy it.

Here- www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every
simply click on this link and type "i vote almacherish." Thank you.
Cc:kingphilip
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tnx Jennimma...... I appreciate....

Jennimma:

sweetheart,you're doing a good job. And i like the fact you update regularly.

Please fellow readers,lets appreciate Alma by voting for her as the Most Regular Updater. Whats the link again? Am coming,lemme copy it.

Here- www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every
simply click on this link and type "i vote almacherish." Thank you.
Cc:kingphilip
Re: #my Life by eljanfortis(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Trypa:

Lol say na spread mat make I bring uR pillow? grin
uhmmmmm........get me pillow wey succulent wella
Re: #my Life by Trypa(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
eljanfortis:
uhmmmmm........get me pillow wey succulent wella

Am cuming u hear?
Re: #my Life by eljanfortis(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
almacherish:
Ah dae come o

good piece,more MB to ya fone,power to ur joints nd wisdom to ur brain
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 1:16am On Nov 28, 2014

I had the feeling that I knew the number from somewhere but couldnt remember where.

I didnt call back so I kinda let the missed calls go.

I got home and just as I was opening the door, my phone rang again.

I checked the caller Id and noticed that It was that same number that'd been calling me.

I picked up and the voice said hello.

"yeah, who's this please" I asked.

"tell me you dont know my voice again...." he replied.

I knew that voice but I sincerely hoped it wasnt who I thought it was.

"no, I dont... So who are you?? I dont hae all day you know..." I said in an irritated voice.

He sighed before answering..

"swtxt... Its me..." he replied.

It clicked immediately I heard that name, swtxt, there was only one person who called me that name always, and as much as I wanted to try and convince myself that I had no business with that person and so It had to be another person calling, something in me told me to stop trying... It was him afterall.

I quickly checked the four last digits of the number.... 2478... It was really him.

His voice hadnt changed at all, nothing had changed at all, nothing except the fact that I was in love with someone else and cared less about him.

"Alma..." he called out in his signature soft voice and he immediately brought me out from my thoughts..

"yeah" I replied.

"you know who I am now right?? " he asked.

"Godson....." I said in a fierce whisper and hung up but not before spilling a few tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 1:18am On Nov 28, 2014
Thank you guys for voting me.... I really appreciate.... Thanks to you too Queen J
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 1:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Morning guys and goodnight.... Abeg beta sleep dae catch me
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 1:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Morning guys and goodnight.... Abeg beta sleep dae catch me.... Wudav updated but i'd probably end up sleep typing... If there's a word like that....
Re: #my Life by Princesschi(f): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Ftc after update. Morning Alma dearie, wat is that Godson loser calling u for? He shudn't turn my anger to annoyance oo
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2014
Nor vex jare...... Funny siggy btw.... Mornin 2 u too

Princesschi:
Ftc after update. Morning Alma dearie, wat is that Godson loser calling u for? He shudn't turn my anger to annoyance oo

1 Like

Re: #my Life by eljanfortis(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2014
almacherish:
Morning guys and goodnight.... Abeg beta sleep dae catch me.... Wudav updated but i'd probably end up sleep typing... If there's a word like that....
good job dear,awesome update,i dnt knw oo,but imjus feel u shud make it tighter sumhw, btw Godson has probs ooooo so he wants to come back abi?God punish d devil,,,,,remember ugo ooooo
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2014
Sure thing dear

eljanfortis:
good job dear,awesome update,i dnt knw oo,but imjus feel u shud make it tighter sumhw, btw Godson has probs ooooo so he wants to come back abi?God punish d devil,,,,,remember ugo ooooo

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2014

I hung up immediately and my mind automatically thought of Ugonna.

Godson kept calling even when I wasnt picking, He kept sending messages.

I needed someone to talk to so I called Eve.

"hey bae, whatsup..." she said as she picked up.

"am not okay..." I whispered.

"boo what's wrong with you now, wetin happen??" she asked.

"Godson happened..." i answered.

"Chineke!!! Is he in Aba Where did you see him?? " she asked eagerly.

"easy! I didnt see him, the assshole called me today..." i replied.

"what did he say" she asked.

"I didnt give him the chance to say anything,,, I just hung up..."

she sighed... "bae.. I think you should listen to him and know why he's calling... Dont you think so?? I mean there's nothing harmful in a call..." she said.

"what about Ugonna?? Should I tell him??" I asked.

"Tell him what?? Is he your father?? My dear, leave Ugonna out of this, he doesnt have to know your Ex called you..." she said.

"okay... Thanks though, and please once post-utme results are out, let me know okay??" i said.

"yeah, sure thing... Take care of yourself okay??" she said and hung up.

I was confused as hell, faced with the choice of letting Ugonna know or not, I chose not telling him.

I jumped as I realized my phone was ringing. Checking the caller Id, It was Ugonna...... Think about the devil.

I cleared my throat and picked up.

"hey hun.." i said in the most cheerful voice.

"how are you doing today??" he asked .

"very well... Thank God..." i replied.

"okay... Just thought I should check on you... You're good right??" he asked.

"yeah I am..." I replied and He hung up.

I was getting bored af fvck in Aba, I didnt know people and all I did was stroll around with people looking. Terrible place indeed.

I had a crazy plan in my head about inviting Kaka over to Aba... Everything would be fun with her here.

So I called her.

She picked at first ring..." Alma hun..." she said.

"babe you nor gree makedis phone ring abi you hold the phone for hand ni.." i teased.

"I nor blame you... Na because you call me today abi... Pesin nor go hear word again.." she said.

"see eh, babe, you fit come Aba Like can you come and stay for like a week or more??" I asked.

"if na only me you know say problem nor dae.. Na to convince mumcy nau..." she said.

"babe abeg just try... Anwuolam anwuo ebea... This place nor folo at all.... Its dry staying here alone." I said and she laughed...

"dont worry... I'l try and convince her. If she gree, you go see my two left legs for your house." she said.

"oya nau... Shey mumcy dae house today nau... She nor dae go work on fridays..." i replied.

"yeah, lemme go and ask her sha... But she fit gree... Am not doing anything here at all." she said.

I told her I was going to call her back after she promised to convince her mum.

I was so happy....

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2014

kaka called me after 45minutes.

"bae whatsup nau..." i asked, hoping her mum had agreed.

"babe she nor gree o.... She talk say i nor dae go anywhere o" she said with a sigh.

"ooohhhhmmm.... Oya now..bye bye.." i said and made to cut the call before I heard her laughing.

"olodo... Abeg mumcy gree joor... Ah dae come latest tomorrow evening." she said and I felt like jumping.

"yeeeeeeee.... Your mum is the best... Tell her I said so..." i screamed.

"just cook spaghetti and fish for me o... Make I go pack my cloth joor... See you tomorrow..." she said and hung up.

To say I was happy was an understatement, I was frigging excited.

I proceeded to clean up a room for both of Us because typical kaka would never agree to sleep in another room.

just as I was about rounding up, I realized I didnt even tell the owner of the house about anything.

I rushed to the parlour to get my phone and called her immediately.

We talked for a while and I begged her to allow kaka come over and as Usual, Aunt Tricia agreed. Everything was finally settled.

Godson called again and this time, I picked.

"Godson what do you want from me??" I asked without exchanging pleasantries.

"alma, I've missed you so much..." he said.

"that isnt an answer to my question..." i said.

"alma... I called because I realize now that leaving you was the biggest mistake of my life... I shouldnt have left you... Your my heart b---" he was saying.

"shut up.... Shut the heck up Godson.... I cried for you... But you didnt realize anything then right and now you think i'd be waiting for your sorry asss to come back??"

"i'm sorry Al, i really am..." he said.

"i'm dating and I love my boyfriend so much... More than I ever loved you... So please am sure your Zainab is waiting for you... Because with me Godson, you'd be wasting your time." I said.

"please dont dial my line ever again... What we had was in the past and It stays there.... And if your Zainab dropped your sorry asss and you suddenly realized how much you stupidly love me.... Please have a rethink... Coz Alma aint loving you back."

"alma, we are meant for each other..." he said.

"oya e do... Shey dis english wey i dae speak nor de enter your ear... You nor dae hear word Ah nor do again... Wetin na.... Abi dem send you ni.... Bros you nor see me o...." i said and hung up before he started any of his we are meant to be together speeches.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Chei Chei Chei! Alma,i throway salute. Omo see as you finish Godson. Lolz
Re: #my Life by Princesschi(f): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Serves him right, he's such a loser. Mttcheewwww, i dey ur back Alma.
Btw i still dont trust Eve's nice attitude sha.
Re: #my Life by eljanfortis(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
lolzzzz,....dis updates re very funny oooooo,i dnt knw u get c*aze for head lyk dis ooo well it serves it ryt for Godson,i wonda wat transpired btw im nd zainab,annoying ignoramus pls can someone post the link to vote for fastest updater
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lol.... QueenJ... Ah dae hail o

Jennimma:
Chei Chei Chei! Alma,i throway salute. Omo see as you finish Godson. Lolz
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tnx dear....

Princesschi:
Serves him right, he's such a loser. Mttcheewwww, i dey ur back Alma.
Btw i still dont trust Eve's nice attitude sha.
Re: #my Life by Princesschi(f): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
almacherish:
Tnx dear....

uwc
Re: #my Life by toykathy(f): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
I'm glad i caught up with u guys. Weldone Almacherish. Following#
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Lol.... Leave d guy....

eljanfortis:
lolzzzz,....dis updates re very funny oooooo,i dnt knw u get c*aze for head lyk dis ooo well it serves it ryt for Godson,i wonda wat transpired btw im nd zainab,annoying ignoramus pls can someone post the link to vote for fastest updater
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Tnx dear....

toykathy:
I'm glad i caught up with u guys. Weldone Almacherish. Following#
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2014
Pls Queen J post d votin link here abeg. Tnk u

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

The Day The World Ended / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.