Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship (29911 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship / Why Is Christian Dating So Difficult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by teemanbastos(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
hmm...moral perversion...

'In the end,MANY shall depart from the faith,giving heed to SEDUCING SPIRITS'
bt i saw unto you 'Take Heed..he that thinketh e standeth,lest he fall'

end times are here..
1.sex b4 marriage is naw a norm,wen Christ imself rebuked Fornication..MANY shall dpart 4rm d faith.
2.same sex marriage is naw a norm.
Many shall dpart 4rm d faith.
3.fornication naw a norm. many shall dpart 4rm d faith..

Yet ppu kip criticizing churches lyk deeperlife saying dy are too holy...ppu run away 4rm there saying dy preach too HARD messages..
Bt in d bible,it was recorded that 'Many turned away saying that Jesus teachings were HARD'

God ,please keep me till the end.
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by emmyskies(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
ibietela2:

That is how you will avoid guys and get old
On the contrary my friend, that's how she will avoid guys and get blessed with a guy that avoid girls too. If we being wicked knows how to give good things to our children, how much more our Father give to His children good things.

Guys get married to public toilets and have no shame nor remorse neither do they feel guilty coz they too are public toilets. Both parties don't feel guilty because they belong to their father, the devil

2 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by emmyskies(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
dayosaurus:

Are you God's P.A?. Or how do you know? undecided

That is GOD's word. Believe it or not, it never change and will never return void till it has accomplished it's purpose
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
tobillionaire: nice 1, buh its hard to 5nd a church where youths wont befriend eachother... Body no b firewood na
you don't need to find a church that don't do boyfriend and girlfriend things. You need your bible
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
emmyskies:
Sorry bout that. You can add me on facebook via: emmyskies@yahoo.com
Ok. Will do.

1 Like

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by DikSin(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kiss thine bredren with a Holy kiss kiss
Where's my NKJ version again sefgrin
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by dayosaurus(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Who says this is God’s word?, through which vessel did he pass it through or what medium?
emmyskies:

That is GOD's word. Believe it or not, it never change and will never return void till it has accomplished it's purpose
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by emmyskies(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
dayosaurus: Who says this is God’s word?, through which vessel did he pass it through or what medium?
GOD's word in the Bible
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Divineboy42(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
"If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work." (2 Timothy 2:21). Let us repent and be on d lords side. *kneels down and prays* baba keep me pure

1 Like

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by dayosaurus(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
emmyskies:
GOD's word in the Bible

Bible written by some men suffering from schizophrenia?. Puhleeze undecided
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by EAkoteyon: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
I will want you guys to study and meditate on Prov 14:34 and Heb. 12:14. I pray the Teacher- Holy Spirit Himself will convict you all.

1 Like

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by emmyskies(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
dayosaurus:

Bible written by some men suffering from schizophrenia?. Puhleeze undecided
Na,,,same word will bring you to condemnation if you don't belive in it. Strange enough, it is the devil himself that will quote from it to you to justify why you belong to hell

#JESUS loves you and died for you, He shed His precious blood and took shame to free you from the condemnation of the devil, embrace His love for you this day and be saved. You won't regret it

1 Like

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by seemore(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Anytime you are listening to advice, remember that the person giving the advice is talkin from his personal perspective. Prophet Udeme is just a kid, he doesn't have marriage in his mind for now. If he did and he is searching, he will know there's no other way to know the person before you propose. You can't invite the lady you want to make your wife for a few minutes interview at an mr biggs and then decide based on her answers to your questions. That's silly. Dating doesn't gaurantee successful marrige, but it sure increases your chances very much. Even some of our grand parents dated and met themselves under mango tree.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Solozzo(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Na wetin concern God with wether you sleep with woman or not? It's your body. God is not a Viewer!!
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Vikky014: so dey were married?

matthew 1:18... Joseph was espoused to mary: ESPOUSE is a greek word which means MARRY check ur english dictionary, before they came together: which means SEX.. NOTE that Joseph did not av sex with mary befor SHE Was Pregnant of the lord, for she was found with the child holy ghost...

When u read the scripture READ with UNDERSTANDING!... Joseph and mary where MARRIED... Jesus was not born out of wedlock StOP bending the rules CHRISTIANS
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Matthew 1:18... Joseph was espoused to mary: ''ESPOUSE'' is a greek word which means ''MARRY'' check ur english dictionary.....before they ''came together'': which means ''SEX''.. NOTE that Joseph did not av sex with mary before SHE Was conceived of the lord, for she was found with the child holy ghost...

When u read the scripture READ with UNDERSTANDING!... Joseph and mary where MARRIED... Jesus was not born out of wedlock StOP living in denial CHRISTIANS...

The problem with many christians today is dat dey are LAzY... Very lazy to study the word of word of GOD...

Roman 12:1 and 2 '' present ur BODY as a LIVING sacrifice unto the lord.. Ur body is the TEMPLE! Of the HOLY Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

1cor 5:16 ''d same tin'' stop fabricatin lies dat joseph dated or coutsey mary NEVER ADD to d BIBLE!! What is not THERE!!!

GROW UP SAINTS
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by GRAND30(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fornication is a poison to your soul! But self-righteousness will take more Christians to hell than sin itself.
"... Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you" (Matthew 21:31).
For you that are struggling with sinful sexual habits, you can break free if you make up your mind. JESUS is always at the door of your heart with his hand stretched forth to you as he did to sinking Peter (Matthew 14:30-31). If you would allow HIM in, HE will lend you real help (Revelation 3:20). Please share your pain with a mature Christian confidant for assistance once you find out that you can't break free all by yourself. Flee sexual sin, flee self-righteousness!

3 Likes

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
emmyskies:
Na,,,same word will bring you to condemnation if you don't belive in it. Strange enough, it is the devil himself that will quote from it to you to justify why you belong to hell

#JESUS loves you and died for you, He shed His precious blood and took shame to free you from the condemnation of the devil, embrace His love for you this day and be saved. You won't regret it

my fellow bethren they are blind in their mind let us pray for them and hammer the word of God to their chest, to their mind..

1 Like

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Solozzo: Na wetin concern God with wether you sleep with woman or not? It's your body. God is not a Viewer!!

God is the OWNER of that BODY
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
dayosaurus: Who says this is God’s word?, through which vessel did he pass it through or what medium?

It is God's word demonstrated in the person of OUR lord JeSus who tru him all things where made and who the prophet of old spoke about....
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Solozzo(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

God is the OWNER of that BODY

Why did he prepare it for sex before marriage?
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by ApostleEli(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
who are we to judge....? Let's not talk ourselves into sin but rather keep praying for God's presence and direction upon our life... And also pray for ourselves...
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Solozzo:

Why did he prepare it for sex before marriage?

you are the one who is using it for sex before marriage abusing it, for the fact i gave u a new phone does not mean i wud be dia wit u while u are using ensuring u use it properly at the it boils down to choice but i wud advice use that body to serve the lord while you are young read eccle 12:1 u wud knw better... That body can be used for better tins
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

matthew 1:18... Joseph was espoused to mary: ESPOUSE is a greek word which means MARRY check ur english dictionary, before they came together: which means SEX.. NOTE that Joseph did not av sex with mary befor SHE Was Pregnant of the lord, for she was found with the child holy ghost...

When u read the scripture READ with UNDERSTANDING!... Joseph and mary where MARRIED... Jesus was not born out of wedlock StOP bending the rules CHRISTIANS

They were not married. Stop trying to twist things.
Joseph had to be visited by an angel later to convince him she was speaking the truth and that he should go ahead and "take her as his wife".

1 Like

Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by GRAND30(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
ProphetUdeme: An again here comes some self acclaimed pastors who go about brainwashing their followers. Chai i feel sorry for some blind christians who obey their pastors more than the bible..
I see some heretics who preach that a child of God can go ahead and have a love relationship and he or she can go ahead and have boyrfriends and girlfriends.. That thier love partners must be a christian and they should abstain from sex but can go ahead and be emotional and even a kiss is not harmful.. Its is a christian dating that is acceptable to God...
My brethren let me tell u.. Satan the devil moves around seeking whom to devour...
If ure a child of God repent from such evil relationship.. Cast away all those emotional demons out of ur mind. Ur body is a holy temple wer the Holy Ghost of God dwells.
There is nothing like christian dating.. Repent from boyfriend and girlfriend things and break off such relationship or else it will lead u to hell.
U might say '' well she is my girlfriend but i promise i wont lust after her not defile her but there is no how u see her u will become weak and before u know it. U will fall into temptation.. There is nothing like christian boyfriend or godly girlfriend.. Break off such things and be set free for in such relationship is wer lust dwells.
If ure grown up and u see a girl u will love to marry then pray to God abt it if its The Father's will then propose to her as a fiancee dont visit her room yet unless u fall prey but be distance wit her and wen its time God says marry her then u will marry her...
Hebrews 13 vs 4 - MARRIAGE IS HONOURABLE IN ALL AND THE BED UNDEFILED BUT WHOREMONGERS AND ADULTERERS GOD SHALL JUDGE.
he that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the people

I appreciate your staunch disapproval of boyfriend-girlfriend love game. Like you have done, I do not fail to tell youths I've counselled on relationships the near and eternal dangers of illegal sexual engagements. But my reservation is your tone. It slides too much in the direction of self-righteousness and self-justification. I'd rather you offered useful divine steps to avoiding this snare. Your signature doesn't speak well either. Hey, more young people will go to hell for sexual sins simply because many seemingly "mature Christians" like you failed to offer them loving help out of their struggles. So many young people today are mired in sexual sins and habits. Until you speak to them one on one, until they find you a confidant, until you bend and allow them put their mouth close to your ears, you may end up "pastoring" a considerable number of youths who are hell bound even with your banging no-nonsense sermons.
Please consider my signature. Shalom!
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
GRAND30:

I appreciate your staunch disapproval of boyfriend-girlfriend love game. Like you have done, I do not fail to tell youths I've counselled on relationships the near and eternal dangers of illegal sexual engagements. But my reservation is your tone. It slides too much in the direction of self-righteousness and self-justification. I'd rather you offered useful divine steps to avoiding this snare. Your signature doesn't speak well either. Hey, more young people will go to hell for sexual sins simply because many seemingly "mature Christians" like you failed to offer them loving help out of their struggles. So many young people today are mired in sexual sins and habits. Until you speak to them one on one, until they find you a confidant, until you bend and allow them put their mouth close to your ears, you may end up "pastoring" a considerable number of youths who are hell bound even with your banging no-nonsense sermons.
Please consider my signature. Shalom!

Shey you get? undecided
The spirit behind what he is saying is all wrong because HIS spirit is all wrong.
At the end of the day, it is not about the venacular, nor about the vocabulary...but the spirit.
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by NobleG1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Religion is the greatest hoax!
The so-called "men of God" in Nigeria are the richest in the world because majority of Nigerians are id*iots! It's only in Nigeria you would see people selling their properties to give the money to fraudulent churches!

Religion was created to control id*iots' minds.
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by dayosaurus(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
emmyskies:

Have you ever stopped to use your brain for once?, anybody can wake up one day 50 years after Jesús' death n day he is under the influence' and write a thought provoking fictional piece. Think! The space between your ears is meant to be used.
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by dayosaurus(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

It is God's word demonstrated in the person of OUR lord JeSus who tru him all things where made and who the prophet of old spoke about....

Did jesús say that to you? , or did Jesus write that about himself? Or did people that grew up with jesús say that?.. please stop being gullible. You have a gift between your ears, use it.
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
dayosaurus:

Did jesús say that to you? , or did Jesus write that about himself? Or did people that grew up with jesús say that?.. please stop being gullible. You have a gift between your ears, use it.

how simple is '2+2'?? If i say ''4''would u doubt it??
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
dayosaurus:

do u av a bible with u?? Read John 14 please and respect the Master Jesus christ whose blood was shed for YOU i mean YOU
Re: Christian Dating In A Godly Relationship by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
2buff:

They were not married. Stop trying to twist things.
Joseph had to be visited by an angel later to convince him she was speaking the truth and that he should go ahead and "take her as his wife".

sincerely answer me this sane question: when u marry ur new wife which u havent had sex with for once and along the line u found out that she is pregnant what will u do??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Little-David Foc: ‘Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election’ / Akulga Widows Pray For PDP Candidates In Rivers Over Assembly Rerun / Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.