Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned (27193 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
such girls are freaking pale they dont have a true reason.
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lovexme:

You mustn't 'change' yourself just to suit someone's needs. Love is not selfish.

Only change if it's a bad representation of yourself.

So you think being timid,boring & having inferiority complex is a good representation of yourself ko? The problem with Ppl is simply because they are not man enough to face the issues Dy have.

I used to think like you now do about being "myself"& always found myself making enemies...I even backed it up with scriptures that said "mymy praise is from God & not from man"....when I found out I was just reading one side of the scripture that's when I woke up to reality...

Now I'm living a better life...changing for the better is not to please anybody but yourself & when you're pleased with yourself...Ppl will be pleased with you.

Most Ppl can't be in a relationship with another person that has dr type of personality & dy expect someone else to like dem for who dey are...dats plain selfish.

The lesson here is to become a better person...and you'll see Ppl automatically like I.k...and for those who insist on hating you..you will not be pertubed Cos you're not doing it for them but yourself...let your life be beautiful and Ppl will appreciate you

Even the Bible simply puts it ds way in Matt. 5:13 that if you don't know and appreciate your worth...you'll be trampled on..I'm sure you now understand what I mean?

Sit down to have a real discussion & meditation with yourself...you'll see where you're going wrong and when you make those changes internally..even you can't hide the manifestation externally....cheers!
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by exxy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
#5,
girls dont like nice guys,
are u nw saying i must be a bat guy for a girl to like me?

dere is God o!
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by cococandy(f): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sophyrocks:
The only point i have a problem with in the Op is Number 5. Please please please, ladies should endeavor to stop confusing the preferences of others with that of theirs. Who told you Nice guys are boring, are not self confident and all the other bad qualifications you have given them? This is a way of saying what is bad is good and what is good is bad. You cannot associate a good word as "Nice" with something bad. There are many guys who are nice and confident and not boring as well. If you see a guy who is boring, dnt call him Nice. Just say he is boring. simple. if he doesnt have swag or good dress sense, just say so. dnt call him nice. if he has body/mouth odour, stick to that. If you are not physically attracted to him at all, say it. Even a cheat and an abusive guy can form Nice guy for you in the begining to trap you before he unleashes his inner "demons". Anybody can be Nice. Focus on the issues that dnt seem to attract you at all. Thats all. Its pure fallacy that Nice guys are geeks, boring, have no swag and bla bla bla. Too many guys out there have a mixture of qualities so you cannot paint every Nice guy with the same brush.

And by the way, ladies, you will be making a huge mistake sending the wrong signals/messages to guys out there with the ridiculous fallacious statement "Girls dnt like Nice guys". I pity you all who stand by that statement. If you dnt get a good husband, blame no one but yourself. I'm a lady but i gotta say the truth. Ladies, you have used your mouth to drive nice guys away but you keep talking about getting a God fearing man. You are not encouraging men to be Nice in the actual sense of the word and you are not encouraging them to be responsible with this fallacious statement. You will get what you think you deserve. Stop being confused beings. Its disgusting!! Stick to what doesnt appeal to you in a guy. Leave the word "Nice" out of it.
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by yeahryt(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wahever....
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Lovexme(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
drlawizle:

So you think being timid,boring & having inferiority complex is a good representation of yourself ko? The problem with Ppl is simply because they are not man enough to face the issues Dy have.

I used to think like you now do about being "myself"& always found myself making enemies...I even backed it up with scriptures that said "mymy praise is from God & not from man"....when I found out I was just reading one side of the scripture that's when I woke up to reality...

Now I'm living a better life...changing for the better is not to please anybody but yourself & when you're pleased with yourself...Ppl will be pleased with you.

Most Ppl can't be in a relationship with another person that has dr type of personality & dy expect someone else to like dem for who dey are...dats plain selfish.

The lesson here is to become a better person...and you'll see Ppl automatically like I.k...and for those who insist on hating you..you will not be pertubed Cos you're not doing it for them but yourself...let your life be beautiful and Ppl will appreciate you

Even the Bible simply puts it ds way in Matt. 5:13 that if you don't know and appreciate your worth...you'll be trampled on..I'm sure you now understand what I mean?

Sit down to have a real discussion & meditation with yourself...you'll see where you're going wrong and when you make those changes internally..even you can't hide the manifestation externally....cheers!

You basically said the same thing I said, just a tad longer lol.

I understand your stand though, and I'd rather people change just so they can be better than they were, than for someone's approval.

Thanks for the 'insight'. Cheers!
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lovexme:

You basically said the same thing I said, just a tad longer lol.

I understand your stand though, and I'd rather people change just so they can be better than they were, than for someone's approval.

Thanks for the 'insight'. Cheers!

I'm happy you've learnt something.
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by davestead(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sophyrocks:
The only point i have a problem with in the Op is Number 5. Please please please, ladies should endeavor to stop confusing the preferences of others with that of theirs. Who told you Nice guys are boring, are not self confident and all the other bad qualifications you have given them? This is a way of saying what is bad is good and what is good is bad. You cannot associate a good word as "Nice" with something bad. There are many guys who are nice and confident and not boring as well. If you see a guy who is boring, dnt call him Nice. Just say he is boring. simple. if he doesnt have swag or good dress sense, just say so. dnt call him nice. if he has body/mouth odour, stick to that. If you are not physically attracted to him at all, say it. Even a cheat and an abusive guy can form Nice guy for you in the begining to trap you before he unleashes his inner "demons". Anybody can be Nice. Focus on the issues that dnt seem to attract you at all. Thats all. Its pure fallacy that Nice guys are geeks, boring, have no swag and bla bla bla. Too many guys out there have a mixture of qualities so you cannot paint every Nice guy with the same brush.

And by the way, ladies, you will be making a huge mistake sending the wrong signals/messages to guys out there with the ridiculous fallacious statement "Girls dnt like Nice guys". I pity you all who stand by that statement. If you dnt get a good husband, blame no one but yourself. I'm a lady but i gotta say the truth. Ladies, you have used your mouth to drive nice guys away but you keep talking about getting a God fearing man. You are not encouraging men to be Nice in the actual sense of the word and you are not encouraging them to be responsible with this fallacious statement. You will get what you think you deserve. Stop being confused beings. Its disgusting!! Stick to what doesnt appeal to you in a guy. Leave the word "Nice" out of it.
I would french-kiss you if I could....your words just said it all....and you are really beautiful that I wouldn't mind being in your "friendzone" like they say..#winks......#peace
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Youngpo413: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
AriDsexy:
I stand by the being hurt point,when a girl has been hurt once or twice,its difficult for her to embrace every guy dt comes her way.

And some guys will really never learn,if u don't like being friendzoned,then don't remain in such friendship,its very easy.
only a foooolish,nonsense,worthless,weak,dumb guys can be friendzoned,as for me?dem never born that kind of girl....YET.
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Youngpo413: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Slaya:
am currently in a friendzone nd i mist confess it feels great
u all shud try somedae am sure u gonna love it
smh
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by AriDsexy(f): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Youngpo413:
only a foooolish,nonsense,worthless,weak,dumb guys can be friendzoned,as for me?dem never born that kind of girl....YET.

Dude,relax please.Do as u have said and nobody will raise an eye brow.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by Youngpo413: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
AriDsexy:

Dude,relax please.Do as u have said and nobody will raise an eye brow.
Alright
Re: Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned by YankeeJoe(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
@Op, its very true dat all women ve a right of choice 2 any man de so chose 2 be wit just as d men folks do.. But d question is: ''why wud a woman Friendzone a man & afterwards need him in a committe/marital relationship afta she must ve finished messing up herself wit oda men?

Tink guys re fools?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much / The Truth About Kayamata facts and fiction / [EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.