Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (31866 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: people like you are always frustrating someone's life. Pls, i beg you, leave me alone. Dont frustrate my life or did you sight me in your dream while sleeping.
Hahahaha. You guys are so funny here!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Op is still a learner
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Tallesty1(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2014
AriDsexy: You seriously think they don't need it?
Yea. They don't
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2014
rill: Bro abeg wetin b the name of the red wine wey u drink? Because e be like say the thing dey give person sense, Na correct spark of life.

i swear!!

op abeg call de name of that wine, we need am sad
rill: Bro abeg wetin b the name of the red wine wey u drink? Because e be like say the thing dey give person sense, Na correct spark of life.

i swear!!

op abeg call de name of that wine, we need am
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2014
FrankySnow: Slept with a Reverend father? shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm...OK then.
I don't think she really did that... but she just didn't like the dude and had to do everything possible for him to leave her so she could go back to her ex. It's a mind game, but unfortunately, the OP held on.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2014
Canme4u:

o gal, U dey follow people on NL oooooo!!!!

But em, hm, em....why M u followed tyms 40 of F u that u followed??
We dey follow each other, they follow me -I follow back and vice-versa. I can't even follow again...I guess I have reached my limit
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Anacksunamun: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2014
mcocolok: Immediately she gain the admission, she changed.. She tells me its OVER at every little problem we had and all i do is CRY because I really do LOVE her and cherish HER so much...

She told you it's over and all you did is cry? For an ingrate? WTF is wrong with these kids of nowadays?!! If I was your senior brother, I'll bitchslap you to Jupiter!! Ain't you even ashamed to type this BS? A grown àss man? My God!! These kids be steadily disgracing real niggas out there. You cried over a girl that you helped and she paid you back by hooking up with her ex? You need to be jailed for stupidity!!

I explained 2 her that i so much love her and this can KILL me so soon and she insisted i should stop calling her...

Kill you? Wow!! the dumb things we do for love!! Kill you? Are you serious right now? If she leaves you, it'll kill you? SMH!! You don't need an advice, you need to have you brain checked, or for the girl to dump your àss for you to grow emotionally up or kill yourself and spare the world of dumb fellows like you.

The last thing this girl deserve is your tears. If you weren't dumb enough, you'd have had some self-value and move on with your life. One way or the other, she's gon' get served. Stop Bytching over a chick that's a two-faced cheat. She's never the right girl for you and if you can't see that, then I'm sure you've been set up for emotional breakdown and trauma all your days of sticking with this girl. Nonsense!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by ugochuks95: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2014
datguru: Mtcheew . Man up bro. Nothing is gonna make her change . Move on , she too will be surprise. You can only get your assss kicked by people when the discover you place high value on them. One character of okonkwo I loved so much, he loved ikemufuna so much but would not express it so that he will not been seen as a weakly, not that you should not show your woman love but no carry am for head. Find love soon
.bro b lyk say na A1 u get for literature.thumbs up
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Anacksunamun: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2014
mcocolok: I tried explaining to her that i was there for her and i love her so much and I really want 2 be with her. I explained 2 her that i so much love her and this can KILL me so soon and she insisted i should stop calling her... I was furious all through the night...Then she later called me crying. I asked why she was crying and she said she had hurt me so much and i was too good
to her. She said she never deserved me and that she had things 2 tell me... She later Opened up that she lied about her EX and that she slept with HIM.. I was Heartbroken again and wept. She said she never intended to do it and she felt guilty about everything.. I said i still Love you and still don't care about the Mistake you made and we can move on and i will still LOVE u.. She later said she slept with her REV father. I was speechless on
hearing that and asked how she got involved with him. I also asked if she slept with HIM when we started dating or before and she said after we started dating and she slept with him three times.....My reply was "I was there to make you happy, gave you the best sex,showed you LOVE and cared for you all through for good 3 years and all you had 2 do is sleep with your EX on seeing him once and also sleep with your REV father" I
love her so much and just couldn't stand 2 see her cry so i forgave her...

Eleyi gidi gan!! This brother has been pussyfied. sadsadsad

Your problem is deep, probably from your village. crycry

Because I don see how one person can be this dumb!!

In fact, the problems wey dey wait you because of this girl is doing press-up
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Wolison(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2014
chidyhels:
Op. Na here I stop o
Any other thing u wrote na garbbish and waste of my reading time.

Babe is done with you
WTF
Leave her alone
I wonder how people still stay inlove without being loved in return.
you deserve a bigger shot on the head for making a frivolity off a weeping heart that needs help!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by redsun(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2014
You love her because she is playing hard to get,as soon as she lets her guards down for you,you will find her boring and the socalled love will disappear.

Same thing her ex is doing to her that keeps her hooked to him.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Shaanteel(f): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Gosh cal it quit wada! U diserv to b hapy 4get al abt ha evn dou ts guna b hard u guna have 1less problem witot her! U'l gt a gal hu disavs u jare
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=AriDsexy][/quote] Yea. Being too nice to a woman doesn't make you the guy she craves for. Being too nice is equal to being a wussy. Women all over the world love challenges. I can only love a woman so deeply, if i notice she's intelligent and can give me what i'm looking for in a relationship. If not, i'll leave her like a shot. There are so many women who are looking for good guys. So why should i fall into the pit because of an irresponsible woman?

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by awodiyat: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2014
Join me on fb noble oluwatosin Awodiya or watap 08062144108 and let talk beter
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Goldienana(f): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2014
Chai! Mugu 3.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by godoluwa(m): 11:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Dont let her FOOOOOOOL you. I had similar experience with my first girlfriend. I tried to be honest & be a good man. She happened to be my secretary at my mini office. She applied for holiday job when she was in her 2nd year at d University. To cut it short, we became friend & I agreed neva to fvck her so dat it wont seems dat I just wanna use & dump her. We dated for 5years & I neva beat her drum. I dont know dat I be d mumu of d millenium because many guys are beating her drum badly. Ladies are 3:1 to guys. Gud luck

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Canme4u(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
We dey follow each other, they follow me -I follow back and vice-versa. I can't even follow again...I guess I have reached my limit

abeg, unfollow 1person so as to be able to "everywhere I dey go, u go dey follow follow meeee* oya, follow follow follow follow"

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Anacksunamun:

She told you it's over and all you did is cry? For an ingrate? WTF is wrong with these kids of nowadays?!! If I was your senior brother, I'll bitchslap you to Jupiter!! Ain't you even ashamed to type this BS? A grown àss man? My God!! These kids be steadily disgracing real niggas out there. You cried over a girl that you helped and she paid you back by hooking up with her ex? You need to be jailed for stupidity!!

Kill you? Wow!! the dumb things we do for love!! Kill you? Are you serious right now? If she leaves you, it'll kill you? SMH!! You don't need an advice, you need to have you brain checked, or for the girl to dump your àss for you to grow emotionally up or kill yourself and spare the world of dumb fellows like you.

The last thing this girl deserve is your tears. If you weren't dumb enough, you'd have had some self-value and move on with your life. One way or the other, she's gon' get served. Stop Bytching over a chick that's a two-faced cheat. She's never the right girl for you and if you can't see that, then I'm sure you've been set up for emotional breakdown and trauma all your days of sticking with this girl. Nonsense!!

I understand your pain bro. But when one is in love he does crazy things. I have been there before and I did almost same thing as the OP years ago. the whole signs were there but i just refused to accept them and move on with my life... when I eventually did, I became hardened that it took me some years to regain balance-- I was almost hating girls. yes, it was that bad and people could sense it from my write up even here on nairaland.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Revolva(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2014

I met her when she was really struggling to gain admission into the University and we worked out the MATHS together just to see her through...Immediately she gain the admission, she changed.. She tells me its OVER at every little problem we had and all i do is CRY because i really do LOVE her and cherish HER so much... I give her everything she needs and i spend time thinking on how to make her HAPPY ALWAYS just because i cared about her....

oga ur tenure don expire ok......bear it...ok....she dont needs you move on....in life dont worry about b***s they change with times this babes is not for you you are a heavy mugu..she is a heartless bastard....tuface say inconsiderate bagger thats what she is.....

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2014
2sExy1: I don't think she really did that... but she just didn't like the dude and had to do everything possible for him to leave her so she could go back to her ex. It's a mind game, but unfortunately, the OP held on.
Eyah, ok.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by lawrenceunaa: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2014
when ur girlfriend enters a university just FORGET ABOUT HER.
@ op, that girl has been looking for an excuse to break up with u first was telling u she had sex with her ex & u believed, second she had sex with rev father, nigga u still believed . My dear u can be easily be brain washed and the girl knw this. Just keep moving and never look back a nice lady is waiting for u @ the end of the tunnel grin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by wo1F(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2014
oluwaisaac: I've been there before...and I'm still with her. I'm really teaching her salient lessons as we speak, because, she has to pay for her sins. Well, brother, all you explained above is called 'relationship abuse.' If you deeply love her, there are two ways to leave her, as leaving her is the ONLY option; if you dont, she'll sleep with your security guard later and appologise, quote me on this. So
1. Draw her closer and punish her with 'love.' Call me later, I will tell you what I mean. By this, she'll be leaving you heartbroken with deep scars!
2. Completely reconcile with her outwardly.....draw her closer...act nice.....then, when she buys it, totally ignore her for no just cause and move on. Never say a word to her, no matter what, under any circumstances. Bear your loses as lessons.
Finally, stop that self-destruct lifestyle with red wine. Get a life and move on. What is not yours is not yours. There are almost 7billion people on earth o. If u luv Maths, u'll kno wat I mean.
Shalom!

I may not agree with you on the ways to drop a cheating partners asss, but I ado gree that once a partner cheats, its a deal breaker. There's no other way around it. Not counselling not nothing, zero.
They'll always cheat again. I'm alarmed at the shiit ds Op had to take granted of that ds story is valid.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by charlito94(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2014
mcocolok: Please i really need your Help Nairalanders.....

I have been with this Girl like FOUR years... The first three Months of our relationship was sweet and cool until i noticed changes in her attitude.. The Tape worm(EX) crept in. I have been there for this girl.. Loved her and cherished her... I took pains for her just because i truly LOVE her...I took her to see my people so she could understand i truly want the best for us...

I met her when she was really struggling to gain admission into the University and we worked out the MATHS together just to see her through...Immediately she gain the admission, she changed.. She tells me its OVER at every little problem we had and all i do is CRY because i really do LOVE her and cherish HER so much... I give her everything she needs and i spend time thinking on how to make her HAPPY ALWAYS just because i cared about her....

The real problem began when she traveled Home after her first year. On a cool evening two weeks after she got home, she uploaded pictures on her Facebook between she and her EX...I called her and she never picked up the call.. I left her messages so she could explain to me what happened and she never replied. I tried calling that Night and she never picked up until 1am and her reply was " WETIN SELF, I NO FIT SNAP PICTURES WITH SOMEBODY AGAIN,I TELL YOU SAY MY EX DEY STAY MY AREA..I DEY WAKA I COME SEE AM ,HE SAY MAKE I SNAP WITH AM SO I COME SNAP WITH AM" I was heartbroken by the response but i had to be strong.. She later called and told me she was no Longer interested in the RELATIONSHIP and that she LOVES her EX... I tried explaining to her that i was there for her and i love her so much and i really want 2 be with her. I explained 2 her that i so much love her and this can KILL me so soon and she insisted i should stop calling her... I was furious all through the night...Then she later called me crying. I asked why she was crying and she said she had hurt me so much and i was too good to her. She said she never deserved me and that she had things 2 tell me... She later Opened up that she lied about her EX and that she slept with HIM.. I was Heartbroken again and wept. She said she never intended to do it and she felt guilty about everything.. I said i still Love you and still don't care about the Mistake you made and we can move on and i will still LOVE u.. She later said she slept with her REV father. I was speechless on hearing that and asked how she got involved with him. I also asked if she slept with HIM when we started dating or before and she said after we started dating and she slept with him three times.....My reply was "I was there to make you happy,gave you the best sex,showed you LOVE and cared for you all through for good 3 years and all you had 2 do is sleep with your EX on seeing him once and also sleep with your REV father" I love her so much and just couldn't stand 2 see her cry so i forgave her...

I made her strong and also forget about the silly shit with the HOLY MAN OF GOD....She called me two months after the whole drama and said she had something 2 tell me,she said "I still Love my EX and i want to back 2 him" I was MAD again and said why don't you want 2 leave your EX and let it be? Why do you always make me wanna cry... I later TOLD her i am no longer interested in the relationship and want i wish her luck with MR EX...I hanged up and switched off. She left me messages on Facebook saying she was sorry and wanted 2 see if i still LOVE her...I forgave her and we still Moved on. Now we have been together for four years. I had a chilled bottle of RED wine last night and decided to think about all she had done and also made up my MIND to call it QUIT. I LOVE HER SO MUCH that i was ready to die for her but she doesn't even appreciate everything .

I really need your help nairalanders if this is gonna be the right thing 2 do.. I need your advice before i take actions....

Tanx and One Love....

Meehhn ur in a deep shit. U have d same storry as mine only dat mine was easy going slept with her ex while we were dating slept with her neighbour, with up to 3 to 4 guys dat I made her confess n she alweays told me it was over d only thing I cud do was cry. Forgive her cos I was in schl n she wasn't dat wa4 during my 2nd year. I even cried n knelt down praying to God. Later wen she told me it was over finally I had to. Beg her even used my broda but I later tot of sumtin that '' what is urs, is urs'' so I had to let go n I was free and she later got pregnant b4 she even enterd university.

So broda let her go or else u will find ur urself in a shitty hole u can't cum out n with regrets if she truly luvs u she wud cum back n apologize. Or better still give her a test if u rilli want to be happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2014
wo1F:

I may not agree with you on the ways to drop a cheating partners asss, but I ado gree that once a partner cheats, its a deal breaker. There's no other way around it. Not counselling not nothing, zero.
They'll always cheat again. I'm alarmed at the shiit ds Op had to take granted of that ds story is valid.
That's love bro. But trust me that he won't wanna go that extreme next time. He is now wiser.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by wo1F(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2014
2sExy1:

I understand your pain bro. But when one is in love he does crazy things. I have been there before and I did almost same thing as the OP years ago. the whole signs were there but i just refused to accept them and move on with my life... when I eventually did, I became hardened that it took me some years to regain balance-- I was almost hating girls. yes, it was that bad and people could sense it from my write up even here on nairaland.

Yes man. I've followed most of your submissions on infidelity esp on d part of women. They're well documented. I remember telling myself at some point when you eventually penned down what transpired, that this was one screwedd up and hurt brother cheesy
Good to see you're gradually but steadily making progress to recovery from that heart wrenching experience
One love man

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2014
Goldienana: Chai! Mugu 3.
Oyibo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Tobetoe(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2014
SirAweezy:

You want to defend human? No ooh man! I remember a certain father we use to drink beer with some 4 years ago, he use to f.u.ck a certain Joy my neighbour. More also, I've boys in the seminarian in Abuja they are younger to me though but the can f.uc.k anything.....
not one ordained frm d order of high priest mechizedek can do such,i havent seen any,its either they resign and marry(d one i have seen) or they remain holy till death.... . Maybe u watch 2much of nollywood movies
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2014
Joenice: Hahahaha. You guys are so funny here!
dont mind him jarey. He just want to find trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
wo1F:

Yes man. I've followed most of your submissions on infidelity esp on d part of women. They're well documented. I remember telling myself at some point when you eventually penned down what transpired, that this was one screwedd up and hurt brother cheesy
Good to see you're gradually but steadily making progress to recovery from that heart wrenching experience
One love man
Wow... thanks, man. It's not easy. I think one thing that worked for or helped me rather was the fact that I could share or speak about it. It took me long to get over it but I am glad I did and I am grateful for the blessings God has brought my way.

Unfortunately, some of these girls only realised their mistakes when it's too late and then want to come back. Mine did everything understand the sun to get me to love her again BUT nothing worked. She didn't believe until she saw me physically and could fill the burning furnace in my eyes when she visited me at school a few years ago.

These days, I just look at them and laugh. I look at them like kids.

If not for God's grace back then, she couldn't have paid dearly for it. But I did make sure I frustrated her psychologically and mentally... until she begged and begged. I didn't forgive her on time though... I did partially but my spirit hadn't until January of this year and that was because she said she is scared I could harm her at anytime.

This was same person who told me that I don't plan ahead...

These things happen for good reasons... it makes us stronger.

One thing I told myself was that she will definitely see me rise from ashes... and I have kept my words till date and with God's help, things has been awesomely working in my favour, though not astronomically, but better than I was. There is a likely bigger catch in my life in the next few months. it's God work and I am give him all the thanks.

Mine happened when I lost my mum and only surviving parent but she didn't care. Man, that girl was damn heartless that I couldn't have felt any regret if I had retaliated.

Well, as it stands now. I don't think any girl can break my heart. I often smile, dust off and move on pretty faster now. But despite all, I still haven't hurt any one of them.

We give God the thanks and Glory bro. It's been a while and a long journey coming through the shackles. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by marieolae(f): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wow this story is soo sad. really girls of nowadays can be so mean and heartless. She doesn't even know what is coming for her. She's throwing away a man that loves and cherishes her. She's so stupid really to be honest. She might be thinking that she's young, and she's got all the time to settle down. The earlier you find your life time partner the better. What she has done to you my brother, another will do unto her X10. She might end up marrying a man that uses her as a punching bag, or a man that is a liabilty. Let her go, what goes around comes around. She will come back to beg you in the nearest future. She's not worth your time. She's a liar, a biitch and an ungrateful coward. I don vex ooo! I feel your pain my brother

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by franzis(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Love is truly blind...but op what I don't understand is what your are still doing with the girl after she is done to you,
Are you hoping for a miracle or maybe she will get touched by an angel
Are holding on because you feel u have spent and done so much for her
Is it because of the good sex
Don't waste your time,you already know the answer to what you wrote above
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Wow this story is soo sad. really girls of nowadays can be so mean and heartless. She doesn't even know what is coming for her. She's throwing away a man that loves and cherishes her. She's so stupid really to be honest. She might be thinking that she's young, and she's got all the time to settle down. The earlier you find your life time partner the better. What she has done to you my brother, another will do unto her X10. She might end up marrying a man that uses her as a punching bag, or a man that is a liabilty. Let her go, what goes around comes around. She will come back to beg you in the nearest future. She's not worth your time. She's a liar, a biitch and an ungrateful coward. I don vex ooo! I feel your pain my brother
brilliant! That is the problem with many of these kind of girls. They have this myopic reasoning that there is still time, they want to experience life etc. Imagine my own ex saying she wanted to experience life and that is it when she gets married that she would get the experience. I just laughed. so,why didn't she remain with her EXPERIENCE explorers, why come back to me, even travelling from PH to Delta state to see me... fools grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.