Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (31842 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by chidekings(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2014
As jennylove7275 will say,op which kind yeye primary sch love una dey do
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 1miccza: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2014
cellors: Love conquers all things. It is good for a man to be wise.
You are not stupid young man. You are just naïve and innocent.

You need to put your acts together and realise, its best you jump off this bus early and move on with you life. No sentiments, no emotion bro, start doing something poistive with yourself.

I am happy to congratulate you on your decision to act wise and move on.
Wait oo, this no be love oooo. Wetin you sabi about love sef?

Go make some good money and forget about everything that would waste your time.

All the best bro. Cheers

Nice one bro
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Ishilove: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2014
mcocolok: Please i really need your Help Nairalanders.....

I have been with this Girl like FOUR years... The first three Months of our relationship was sweet and cool until i noticed changes in her attitude.. The Tape worm(EX) crept in. I have been there for this girl.. Loved her and cherished her... I took pains for her just because i truly LOVE her...I took her to see my people so she could understand i truly want the best for us...

I met her when she was really struggling to gain admission into the University and we worked out the MATHS together just to see her through...Immediately she gain the admission, she changed.. She tells me its OVER at every little problem we had and all i do is CRY because i really do LOVE her and cherish HER so much... I give her everything she needs and i spend time thinking on how to make her HAPPY ALWAYS just because i cared about her....

The real problem began when she traveled Home after her first year. On a cool evening two weeks after she got home, she uploaded pictures on her Facebook between she and her EX...I called her and she never picked up the call.. I left her messages so she could explain to me what happened and she never replied. I tried calling that Night and she never picked up until 1am and her reply was " WETIN SELF, I NO FIT SNAP PICTURES WITH SOMEBODY AGAIN,I TELL YOU SAY MY EX DEY STAY MY AREA..I DEY WAKA I COME SEE AM ,HE SAY MAKE I SNAP WITH AM SO I COME SNAP WITH AM" I was heartbroken by the response but i had to be strong.. She later called and told me she was no Longer interested in the RELATIONSHIP and that she LOVES her EX... I tried explaining to her that i was there for her and i love her so much and i really want 2 be with her. I explained 2 her that i so much love her and this can KILL me so soon and she insisted i should stop calling her... I was furious all through the night...Then she later called me crying. I asked why she was crying and she said she had hurt me so much and i was too good to her. She said she never deserved me and that she had things 2 tell me... She later Opened up that she lied about her EX and that she slept with HIM.. I was Heartbroken again and wept. She said she never intended to do it and she felt guilty about everything.. I said i still Love you and still don't care about the Mistake you made and we can move on and i will still LOVE u.. She later said she slept with her REV father. I was speechless on hearing that and asked how she got involved with him. I also asked if she slept with HIM when we started dating or before and she said after we started dating and she slept with him three times.....My reply was "I was there to make you happy,gave you the best sex,showed you LOVE and cared for you all through for good 3 years and all you had 2 do is sleep with your EX on seeing him once and also sleep with your REV father" I love her so much and just couldn't stand 2 see her cry so i forgave her...

I made her strong and also forget about the silly shit with the HOLY MAN OF GOD....She called me two months after the whole drama and said she had something 2 tell me,she said "I still Love my EX and i want to back 2 him" I was MAD again and said why don't you want 2 leave your EX and let it be? Why do you always make me wanna cry... I later TOLD her i am no longer interested in the relationship and want i wish her luck with MR EX...I hanged up and switched off. She left me messages on Facebook saying she was sorry and wanted 2 see if i still LOVE her...I forgave her and we still Moved on. Now we have been together for four years. I had a chilled bottle of RED wine last night and decided to think about all she had done and also made up my MIND to call it QUIT. I LOVE HER SO MUCH that i was ready to die for her but she doesn't even appreciate everything .

I really need your help nairalanders if this is gonna be the right thing 2 do.. I need your advice before i take actions....

Tanx and One Love....
This story must faker than Karen Igho's boooobs, because I refuse to believe that this level of mumurity exists. If you were my brother, I'd take you for broom deliverance, Cele style, let them use holy broom to beat the shiit outta that spirit of pusssy in you. Nonsense.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by salomycruz: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2014
theplanmaker: if u luv her so much, den don't leave her, but begin 2 find a second option, dnt put all ur hope in her. find anoda girl to invest ur tym on even if u dnt luv her, get back in d game. reduce d attention u pay to dis ur girl it ll help u balance ur head, nd reduce d "love" u claim 2 av 4 ur bittch. if she bcoms uncomfortable, she either comes after u or she walks away 4 gud. either way u no lose
Are u telling him double date..the tin is in as much as is with his present gf he cant love anyoda cos my nigga is Drunk in love.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by njuwo(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2014
ignis: Am confused too
Na you be the girl abi. There is God o!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Eyop: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Ishilove:
This story must faker than Karen Igho's boooobs, because I refuse to believe that this level of mumurity exists. If you were my brother, I'd take you for broom deliverance, Cele style, let them use holy broom to beat the shiit outta that spirit of pusssy in you. Nonsense.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by johnstar(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2014
story for d Gods, we go settle d mata if I come bck frm church service
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Ishilove: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2014
1miccza:

Nice one bro
Nice one ko, ice one ni. Mscheeew
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Ishilove: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2014
Eyop:
grin grin grin
My friend will you close your 37 teeth and go to church?? tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by njuwo(m): 7:23am On Sep 07, 2014
chidyhels:
Op. Na here I stop o
Any other thing u wrote na garbbish and waste of my reading time.

Babe is done with you
WTF
Leave her alone
I wonder how people still stay inlove without being loved in return.
Spiritual konji.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 1miccza: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Ishilove:
Nice one ko, ice one ni. Mscheeew

Kilode prof Es***** wetin you dey do here?Go read your book oo...=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) why you dey vex?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Eyop: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Ishilove:
My friend will you close your 37 teeth and go to church?? tongue
I am a Catholic and can attend any of the available masses cheesy
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by timilehing(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2014
ka nnu kwa!! Jokingly but seriously, you're good at it. First it was this
bright007:
...he be like say you don get ebola....
pls go for checkup
but now this??
bright007:
sorry dude......I am immune to your infections
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 1miccza: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Arsenate: people who don't love never go through heart aches. it's a cruel world out there.
don't love....

Preach on preacher!!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by tuffgongjo(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2014
Solange3: To the posters above. If u have nothing important to say then say nothing. Anyway OP, I feel ur pain. I felt the emotions in your post.

I realise that in life, when you show too much attention to some1, he/she tends to take u 4 granted. But the moment you stop it and care less, the person will just be all over you. You cared too much, Forgave too much , probably spent too much and this is the result.
My honest opinion, call it quits with that chic.
P.S- how come she slept with her Rev father since in your words, u gave her the "BEST SEX"
Best ain't enough sex.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Ishilove: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2014
1miccza:

Kilode prof Es***** wetin you dey do here?Go read your book oo...=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) why you dey vex?
Kiss ma black azz grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by bright007(f): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: ka nnu kwa!! Jokingly but seriously, you're good at it. First it was this but now this??
so wat happened
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 1miccza: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Arsenate: people who don't love never go through heart aches. it's a cruel world out there.
don't love....

Preach on preacher!Nice one
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by timilehing(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2014
bright007: so wat happened
End of joke. Happy Sunday
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by bright007(f): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: End of joke. Happy Sunday
..........wishes replicated and reciprocated
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 1miccza: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Ishilove:
Kiss ma black azz grin

Point of correction,your black big azz,why you run leave your book??
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Chubhie: 7:32am On Sep 07, 2014
" WETIN SELF, I NO FIT SNAP PICTURES WITH SOMEBODY AGAIN,I TELL YOU SAY MY EX DEY STAY MY AREA..I DEY WAKA I COME SEE AM ,HE SAY MAKE I SNAP WITH AM SO I COME SNAP WITH AM"
Lool. Singing when a woman's fed up by R kelly. Bros, be honest the sex was good hence you hooked not that you really cared so much bout her. Cos if you really cared as you claimed with nothing attached you will understand that all good things do come to an end.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by eph12(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2014
bright007: ......space booker association
Not true. In fact I don't understand why this nonsense will be on front page. I stopped reading halfway when the OP foolishness became too glaring. Mstchewwww
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Tobetoe(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2014
Fake story!!!.... She had sex wit a rev.father... Pls@op ,come and elaborate more,tell us d rev.father's name,parish,diocese,state and when it happened.. If u ar 20yrs,then dat ya babe maye 18yrs.. Total crap
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by yomisley: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2014
pls are you an igbo boi?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by SirAweezy(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2014
You are the real definition of Ode! I was in your shoe when I was naive, I dated the girl for 5 years when you she got into school, she started seeing a particular lecturer, for a whole semester she even saved the man's name as P'square. I got to know and accused her of cheating, she confessed we both cried our eyes out that night, I forgave her. But it didn't stopped she got back to school and continued from where they stopped, I got to know I still forgive her; what does that make Me? an ODE!. Anyway she finally gave me red card by dating a man with 3 wives. I felt if she goes my world would crumbled, but seriously it was a blessing in disguise. Today I'm settled with the best woman in the world (even though I have learnt to love with my head).

Moreover, she no fit smell where I dey enter, it's God doing anyway.

So man love with your head, give her the life ban before she does, and stop being an I.diot!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Tobetoe(m): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Fake story!!!.... She had sex wit a rev.father... Pls@op ,come and elaborate more,tell us d rev.father's name,parish,diocese,state and when it happened.. If u ar 20yrs,then dat ya babe maybe 18yrs.. Total crap
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by groovie(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Which kind nonsense story be dis one again angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by SirAweezy(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Tobetoe: Fake story!!!.... She had sex wit a rev.father... Pls@op ,come and elaborate more,tell us d rev.father's name,parish,diocese,state and when it happened.. If u ar 20yrs,then dat ya babe maybe 18yrs.. Total crap

You want to defend human? No ooh man! I remember a certain father we use to drink beer with some 4 years ago, he use to f.u.ck a certain Joy my neighbour. More also, I've boys in the seminarian in Abuja they are younger to me though but the can f.uc.k anything.....
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Atigba: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Guy bone that girl and look for another chick....she non deserve you at all.....I once date a chick like that in school na when we wan leave school finals she come de form righteousness... Guy this is ur time to strike back
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2014
OP, wake up before u die a frustrated man
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: @6:19am, you stil dey sleep? lazy tin
thank GOD its weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / How To Make Love To A Woman, / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.