Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (31881 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Bashirfuntua(m): 6:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by RoyalRoy(m): 6:15am On Sep 07, 2014
This story no get head or tail. All I see in it is "I cried" and "I was mad".

Kids who fall in love are like a mad man getting high on weed.

Uncoordinated.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Go for deliverance I can swear that girl cast a spell on you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by timilehing(m): 6:15am On Sep 07, 2014
bright007: ......space booker association
Space booker police, continue o, God is watching in everything we're doin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Leetunechi: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2014
All d commenters above me are so stewpid expt dat geh

op move on pls

u have been frnd zoned for a whole fuccckin four years cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by benswagtt(m): 6:16am On Sep 07, 2014
In all... Deris God... Dat babe na semi confused devil

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Guy, quit. Since her private part has bcom a Lab where sexual experiment are being carried out, let her go. A girl dat slept wit her Ex while dating you and also slept with a PRIEST is obviously not a wife material. Just Chill, there is always anoda HER out there.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Arsenate(m): 6:17am On Sep 07, 2014
people who don't love never go through heart aches. it's a cruel world out there.
don't love....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 07, 2014
She say she loves him and I wept.... grin

She called back crying and confessed.... cheesy

I wept, she cried, I was speechless, i drank red wine... grin

Mu he he he he he he. grin

Mills and Boon naija version. Una never serious yet. grin

7 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Chibenze(m): 6:17am On Sep 07, 2014
A
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by bright007(f): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: Space booker police, continue o, God is watching in everything we're doin

You and who shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by buoye1(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Love does not bring confusion!so go check yourself well....#infatuation/lust
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by LMAyedun(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Story that touch!!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by oliverdon: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2014
@op dot decieve urself wit so call love,dat girl is not met 4 u even doe u force her to marry u am confidently leti u no all d children will resemble his ex,all u will get is appology,u ar an african man no west.4get abt the wore and forge ahed with ur life

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by firstolalekan(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2014
Op is high on cheap pûssy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by rill: 6:22am On Sep 07, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2014
rill: Bro abeg wetin b the name of the red wine wey u drink? Because e be like say the thing dey give person sense, Na correct spark of life.
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mamosky: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2014
I truly feel for u, but as a lady, i would never take my man through all those sad times EXCEPT he was just my plaything. That's the simple truth. You need to be man enough to put a stop to her toying with your emotions. Even if she claims to have changed now, think deeply about this Yoruba proverb "a harlot that got married has only decided to take a leave". U need to get yourself a new chic.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by smudge2079(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Smh. U better free dis gal b4 she destroy d little man left in u. Very soon u will still come here and create a thread like "my gal gave me HIV, what should i do" I dont believe some men can still be dis daft in dis 2014. To her, u are just a means to an end. The question u shd ask urself ryt now is, to what end?
My $1.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Let me not sugar coat it for you at all...

You are the rock, the refuge, the security, the promise of a good life and marriage, the safety nest, the all needed in a good man for the future. She is a very wise girl! Who in her right sense would pass off a guy like you? ...but you are not her adventure, her love, her wanted companion and last bus-stop. She would probably spend the rest of her life with you so long as any other Fancy does not ask her for a long walk though several short walks are guaranteed.

Oko Iyawo, you will always be her bronze medal...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by onome710(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2014
Quit. She aint the one.
We guys have a way of holding on for so long unto things and people that hurt us, but the ladies, once she finds out that u're not her 'him' she dumps ur asss.
Its obvious you love this girl but she doesn't love u one bit. Son! Quit now.
But guy, u strong oh! *decided against using 'stupid'... How can u remain with a girl who has told u over and over again that she loves her ex and even sleeps with him and den a 'man of God'. The man of God issue sef is enough to break up and never speak to her again. A girl who sleeps with a priest? Damn! She can sleep with anybody!
Quit now!

Lastly, pls tell other nairalanders the name of the red wine, a lot of them need it to get out of the many 'rubbish' they call relationship. #finito

4 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2014
Dang! Men like this still exist? shocked
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by fernandoc(m): 6:34am On Sep 07, 2014
Femistico: @op my advice for u is to chill small cuz all wat ur gf said may be lies trying to whine u nd see ur reaction maybe u still love her or not..I dnt blive dat she told u she slept with her rev father, it maybe a cooked story to see ur reactions...I hate someone loosing his/her lover..
just chill small nd observe..Thank me later if diz works

This is bullsi7t! @op I hope u don't plan on getting married to that babe, cos she will sleep with ur gateman and cry and u will forgive her, she will sleep with ur younger bro and cry and u will forgive her, she will do all sorts of rubbish that will break ur heart cos she knows you are weak and will certainly forgive her. If you love yourself pack your load and look for a saner girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by farano(f): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2014
mcocolok: Please i really need your Help Nairalanders.....

I have been with this Girl like FOUR years... The first three Months of our relationship was sweet and cool until i noticed changes in her attitude.. The Tape worm(EX) crept in. I have been there for this girl.. Loved her and cherished her... I took pains for her just because i truly LOVE her...I took her to see my people so she could understand i truly want the best for us...

I met her when she was really struggling to gain admission into the University and we worked out the MATHS together just to see her through...Immediately she gain the admission, she changed.. She tells me its OVER at every little problem we had and all i do is CRY because i really do LOVE her and cherish HER so much... I give her everything she needs and i spend time thinking on how to make her HAPPY ALWAYS just because i cared about her....

The real problem began when she traveled Home after her first year. On a cool evening two weeks after she got home, she uploaded pictures on her Facebook between she and her EX...I called her and she never picked up the call.. I left her messages so she could explain to me what happened and she never replied. I tried calling that Night and she never picked up until 1am and her reply was " WETIN SELF, I NO FIT SNAP PICTURES WITH SOMEBODY AGAIN,I TELL YOU SAY MY EX DEY STAY MY AREA..I DEY WAKA I COME SEE AM ,HE SAY MAKE I SNAP WITH AM SO I COME SNAP WITH AM" I was heartbroken by the response but i had to be strong.. She later called and told me she was no Longer interested in the RELATIONSHIP and that she LOVES her EX... I tried explaining to her that i was there for her and i love her so much and i really want 2 be with her. I explained 2 her that i so much love her and this can KILL me so soon and she insisted i should stop calling her... I was furious all through the night...Then she later called me crying. I asked why she was crying and she said she had hurt me so much and i was too good to her. She said she never deserved me and that she had things 2 tell me... She later Opened up that she lied about her EX and that she slept with HIM.. I was Heartbroken again and wept. She said she never intended to do it and she felt guilty about everything.. I said i still Love you and still don't care about the Mistake you made and we can move on and i will still LOVE u.. She later said she slept with her REV father. I was speechless on hearing that and asked how she got involved with him. I also asked if she slept with HIM when we started dating or before and she said after we started dating and she slept with him three times.....My reply was "I was there to make you happy,gave you the best sex,showed you LOVE and cared for you all through for good 3 years and all you had 2 do is sleep with your EX on seeing him once and also sleep with your REV father" I love her so much and just couldn't stand 2 see her cry so i forgave her...

I made her strong and also forget about the silly shit with the HOLY MAN OF GOD....She called me two months after the whole drama and said she had something 2 tell me,she said "I still Love my EX and i want to back 2 him" I was MAD again and said why don't you want 2 leave your EX and let it be? Why do you always make me wanna cry... I later TOLD her i am no longer interested in the relationship and want i wish her luck with MR EX...I hanged up and switched off. She left me messages on Facebook saying she was sorry and wanted 2 see if i still LOVE her...I forgave her and we still Moved on. Now we have been together for four years. I had a chilled bottle of RED wine last night and decided to think about all she had done and also made up my MIND to call it QUIT. I LOVE HER SO MUCH that i was ready to die for her but she doesn't even appreciate everything .

I really need your help nairalanders if this is gonna be the right thing 2 do.. I need your advice before i take actions....

Tanx and One Love....
Shey you don belle full now? grin U don scatter d pomo finish now u wanna call it a quit..hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by harffie(m): 6:36am On Sep 07, 2014
ignis: Am confused too
Where have you been gurl?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by ignis: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2014
harffie:
Where have you been gurl?

I have been around. ...

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by experimentist: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Aiii, just smoke some weed and think about it grin
Wow, baby *chop knuckle*

OP, heed to dis babe advice, na Mary J sure pass.. No let any girl put you for high jump o.. No time!

Kachisbarbie, you dey blow? I like babes wey dey blow but not over 2.5 o.. Dem dey understanding.. Dem always down for their man no matter wetin dey.. Holla at your boy jor!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by harffie(m): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2014
Sh#t happens get over it! aπϑ btw don't feel like dying for any girl o I mean any girl #except for ggrin or mariolae!
Hehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.