Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers (68757 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by cococandy(f): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
kiss
PastorKun: It's really a shame that Oyakhilome allowed his marriage to deteriorate to this level. As far back as four years ago it got leaked to the public that they were having marital issues. This is more than enough time to make amends but I guess Oyakhilome was more interested in building his personal empire and sampling the various women that flock around him than keeping his home intact. A ministry that would permanently keep you separated from your family is definitely not from God. Unfortunately Oyaks is too proud arrogant and conceited to admit his folly and retrace his steps. The only reasonable thing for him to do is to go a beg for his wife's forgiveness, reunite with his family and start living with them and get rid of his numerous female bed warmers. It is extremely unacceptable and totally disrespectful for a man to disregard his wife in the presence of other women.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Ishilove: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
But I wonder...if Mohammed doesn't go to the mountain, then the mountain must a find a way, by hook or by crook, to go to Mohammed. In all the sixteen years of separation, did she ever think of paying her husband a surprise visit, or maybe use 'strong eye' to go stay with him by fire by force for two or three weeks?

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
It could be that Oyakilome is a GAY or a Bi sampling both gender.

All hail the pulpit fraudster

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by cococandy(f): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
I'm pisces. I know about soft,emotional and good hearted. I don't know about easily manipulated. So I think it's wrong to judge someone by their birthday.

sexfiend: When is Chris Oyakhilome's birthday? December 7. that means his Zodiac is sagittarius .he is a cheater and does not give a fvck about comitment .he is obviously a player with that perm on his hair ,bleaching and fake accent. how dumb can the people in his church be?
meanwhile ,Anita Oyakhilome's birthday is February 26 which makes her a pisces . pisces are soft,good hearted,very emotional and easily manipulated and used in life.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Bsc(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
I use to hav a female frnd who would answer her pastors cal before me...actually she's a chorister in the church...but her call conversation were usually shocking...lik..hello daddy,,,ur simon was wonderful, nutty u dad..am hungry ..pastors will b lik let's meet @ d (hotel) nw..usual venue, dad wot about d moni I told u I needed..dnt worry just come....oh our dear offerings and tithe ...pls Sow d right place if u must sow...amen..

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by datribune: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
saifuhot: Pastor Anita didn't use the word 'adultery', she says her husband keeps 'inappropriate relationships with female members of the church' and that his husband also humiliates her whenever these females are ........ All the same. she mustn't use adultery

Ar u always dis clueless?. It's another word 4 adultery. 'I DID HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH MISS LEWINSKY THAT WAS NOT APPROPRIATE' those were d famous words of Bill Clinton while owning up to adultery.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by cococandy(f): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
He's been the MASTER.
There was no going around what he said.
Ishilove: But I wonder...if Mohammed doesn't go to the mountain, then the mountain must a find a way, by hook or by crook, to go to Mohammed. In all the sixteen years of separation, did she ever think of paying her husband a surprise visit, or maybe use 'strong eye' to go stay with him by fire by force for two or three weeks?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by princeayz(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
I believe d wife needs more of d husband attention! But I don't see hw 2 pastor can live in d same house wit d same anointin! I wish dey work things out sha!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mployer(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bobby4090: For a married man 'inappropriate relationship with girls' could include 'Spending too much time with and giving too much attention to an opposite sex who is not your spouse' but may also mean sleeping with the girls. Its a general term used by Lawyers in divorce cases. Legally speaking you don't see words like Adultery, fornication, immorality etc in such cases. What Lawyers use are words like inappropriate relationships, extra marital affairs, canal knowledge, etc.

Are You a lawyer bro?

because pastor chris lawyer threatened to sue the media when they used 'adultery' in place of ' inappropriate relationship '

You mean he has no case in that?, explain more bro.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by datribune: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tymax:
My brother, there is a big difference.

Don't get it twisted. "I did have a relationship with Miss Lewinsky that was not appropriate - Bill Clinton while owning up to an adulterous affair. That's another word 4 adultery.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
sexfiend: well, the zodiac exist to help guard us and help us learn about our strengths and weaknesses . in the ancient times ,zodiac symbols were often inscribed on the cathedral ceilings. for example , aries and taurus are stubborn and need to work on that negative trait. scorpios are vindictive and need to work on that negative trait.

for example , anita will be more careful in relationships from now on. she has learnt that particular lesson in life. she will still be used and manipulated in other areas of life and learn those lessons .
Therefore, all the oyinbo magas and 419 victims are pisces? Wonderful! Wjhere have I been with this information floating so freely around. By the way, I'm pisces too, pray tell, are we also good at manipulation? I could do with some money right now, please help me check. Meanwhile, I'll be furiously searching for pisceans to scam.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by datribune: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
mployer:

Are You a lawyer bro?

because pastor chris lawyer threatened to sue the media when they used 'adultery' in place of ' inappropriate relationship '

You mean he has no case in that?, explain more bro.

Bullying tactics. Just trying to intimidate dem. I'd bet he won't carry thru with dat threat.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't judge him yet. The woman complained of living separately, saying that the only time they stay together as a family is when he comes to UK. But did you see where she said that she wanted to join him in Nigeria or S.Africa and he refused? I'm still searching for something like that.

They need our prayers not judgement.
A few years ago she actually moved down and made her intention known to stay he actually left the house for her after humiliating her in front if sinachi.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
sexfiend: you are getting it wrong . it doesn't mean pisces are stvpid or you just walk up to them and manipulate them.
Now, I'm lost. Aren't they easily manipulated anymore?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Tallesty1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
aisha2:
A few years ago she actually moved down and made her intention known to stay he actually left the house for her after humiliating her in front if sinachi.
Seriously?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
She can't use adultery because adultery would require actual proof to be caught in the act hence oyibos use private investigators to catch cheating partners on camera. With all his security catching him on camera will be hard

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by 1shortblackboy: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Gombs: Er
wonderful
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by cococandy(f): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
You don't mean it! shocked
Is he that heady?
Any link?

Reminds of zboyd's thread about men who use christainity to subdue and abuse their wives.
His constant messages about being the master puts him in a not too good light.
Makes him look like someone who's anti-different opinion.

Hope I'm wrong sha.
aisha2:
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by dew90(f): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
b4 a marriage gets to dis level.... Both parties must ve done something wrong.... What i really see here is d devil fighting dem both wit dere worst vice, bt d bible say `wen a righteous man/woman falls dy fall in d hand of d creator....` i just pray dy get tru dis...
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Seriously?
Yeah
Yeah story was hush hush then but reported here too.
I tried finding the story but the recent scandal makes it hard with Google
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Tallesty1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
aisha2:
Yeah
Yeah story was hush hush then but reported here too.
I tried finding the story but the recent scandal makes it hard with Google
ok.... Maybe I haven't joined the forum then.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Tymax(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
datribune:

Don't get it twisted. "I did have a relationship with Miss Lewinsky that was not appropriate - Bill Clinton while owning up to an adulterous affair. That's another word 4 adultery.
Adultery is a sexuál matter. My brother, with what you just wrote, I hope you don't actaually think/believe that ANY and EVERY INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIP is sexuàl.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
cococandy: You don't mean it! shocked
Is he that heady?
Any link?

Reminds of zboyd's thread about men who use christainity to subdue and abuse their wives.
His constant messages about being the master puts him in a not too good light.
Makes him look like someone who's anti-different opinion.

Hope I'm wrong sha.

Maybe the tsunami carried the post where the report was.
I remember quoting 1 st Timothy then when his members were trying to justify their living separately. The report had it that after several appeals she came down to nigeria insisting on staying and he left the house for her she had to go back. She also appealed to the elders there to intervene they did and he talked his way out of it.
The bible says if a brother sins, meet him first in confidence which she did and raised her concern, after that go with one or 2 brethren so you can have witnesses she did by involving elders if all this fails then treat him like a pagan.

little ones should perish.

Dealing With Sin in the Church
15 “If your brother or sister[b] sins,[c] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[d] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mbulela: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Trustyd1: this whole thing is pointless.
Chris has not said a thing yet. I'm not even sure that Anita file for divorce? But if she did then i did say i'm disappointed in her. After all the devotional and messages from her teaching us how to put our trust in God even at the biggest challenges of our life will rather go to court than go to God over her family challenges.
If she does then where is her faith in God?

Maybe she has faith that God will fast track the divorce proceedings.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by bigtt76(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
There had been media reports that Anita decided to divorce Pastor Chris based on allegations of ‘adultery’ and ‘unreasonable behaviours’ but a copy of the court papers for the divorce process filed at the Principal Registry of the Family Division (PRFD) of the High Court of Justice in possession of THISDAY, revealed that she applied for “divorce on the ground that the marriage has broken down irretrievably.”
In her statement of case in support of petition at PRFD with number FD14001650, Pastor Anita however, accused her husband of having inappropriate relationship with some of his female staff members.

Abeg someone please explain more on the bolded ....this people wan use Bill Clinton kind of English here wen hin use with Monica dat time o! grin

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Ishilove: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
aisha2:

Maybe the tsunami carried the post where the report was.
I remember quoting 1 st Timothy then when his members were trying to justify their living separately. The report had it that after several appeals she came down to nigeria insisting on staying and he left the house for her she had to go back. She also appealed to the elders there to intervene they did and he talked his way out of it.
The bible says if a brother sins, meet him first in confidence which she did and raised her concern, after that go with one or 2 brethren so you can have witnesses she did by involving elders if all this fails then treat him like a pagan.

little ones should perish.

Dealing With Sin in the Church
15 “If your brother or sister[b] sins,[c] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[d] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
How shocking. The whole marriage was a mistake from the onset
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mbulela: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
aisha2:
were you there? I am obviously not fan of the man but all these stories that paint vivid pictures that cam only be gotten from hear-say are ungodly to say the least
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by sharpchap: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
sometimes the offender can come across as the victim. maybe she did it first and he has found it difficult to forgive her. if not why would she accept to stay away from him for so long? 16 years is no joke. who has been shining her congo for that amount of time? abi she dey celibate? any way you cant judge a case where only one party has reported.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Seun(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
mbulela: I am obviously not fan of the man but all these stories that paint vivid pictures that can only be gotten from hear-say are ungodly to say the least
I think it's only ungodly if it's a lie. Are you saying that it is a lie?

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by andyanders: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
What is the difference between inappropriate relationship and the act===adultery====appropriate?

In as much as the above subject on nairaland, fuc--k, s-ex and inappropriate act, is same as all of the above. Even staring lustfully on someone is same act of the anal relationship.

Relationship with a woman who is not your legal wife is an act of adultery. That is why we use the word intimacy here rather than fu-ck or se-x.

Whether the church term it as inappropriate or not, something has happened between the accused and the accuser and woman is in-between.
Why must the man travel and be somewhere else an the wife in another place when they are doing the same job. The Pastor has no reason to be alone no matter what his excuse is since he is legally married.
Staying by himself and having female staff goes to show that he is after something else. If he cannot reconcile with his legally married wife, on what ground can he stand to counsel married people? The example his action has shown here is that he is in support of divorce. By staying alone without his wife is an encouragement for separation by legally married people. Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student / Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51