Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,842 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers (69057 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2014
Well, that's none of my business
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by hensben(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2014
purplesummer:
He may choose to respond in order to ask for custody of the children or even to avoid paying maintenance. If however the marriage is dissolved and maintenance is awarded, Pastor Anita would likely become mega rich and will be able to marry another sweet young man (who may actually be behind the scene of this brouhaha already)
you mean she already has another man or..
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Boss13: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2014
16 years is a lot of time and sounds so selfish. A man that can do without his wife for 16 years does not need the wife. Certainly, that same man cannot say masturbation is the only way to satisfy his sexual urges and pleasures. We are all humans and we share certain common traits. Pastor Chris PR team will only continue to fool themselves by changing adultery to inappropriate relationships with female members.

More reason why I do not and will continue not to go to churches because the deceits just continue to get bigger and deeper. I understand Chris is a man, but don't talk about ethics and morals when you got none in you. If you want to be an inspirational speaker, fine but don't add God into the equation. That's pure deceit.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mbulela: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2014
oyb: I did not have sexeul relations with that woman

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by hungryboy(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Cheat them of their money in the name
of tithes,
live an opulent lifestyle,
perm your hair and wear 1000usd suits,
Keep a few female members in your mansion for your personal pleasure,
the won't question u,
if anyone dares to, the will remind him that the bible says judge not,
christianity u too sweet,
u go scam pesin of him money and im go still dey defend u.

3 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Joshuadon: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2014
IF U ASK ME.. NA WHO I GO ASK.......

HMMM DATS A SAGA, ANYWAY I WONT JUDGE .............ITS A FAMILY MATTER...
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Forwetinnah: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Bobby4090: The question however is, whats the difference between a married man keeping inappropriate relationship with girls and extra marital runs and adultery? Aren't these a matter of semantics and legal choice of words. Just like saying having a carnal knowledge of someone and sleeping with the person or saying six instead of half a dozen.

Exactly. ..no difference at all, her lawyers were just trying get to be civil. Oh well, no wonder it took "Sinach" that long to settle down and finally get married..she would have filled the space of the new wife so well. My advice to Pastor Chris though is to remain single If this divorce goes through without settlement...
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by purplesummer(f): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2014
hensben: you mean she already has another man or..
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Trustyd1(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2014
Oduduwaboy: Pastor Chris, why would you humiliate your wife before your female church members na? That's so unfair...Did you ever hear the saying ' Hell has no fury like a woman spurned?' Even this unbelieving me never belittles my woman before other females; its a no, no! Pastor Chris , you need to repent with hot tears before your god. I can also not understand how some female members of your church still support you over your wife, a member of their gender? Well, i think you have brainwashed them well and hard; and maybe some of them are hoping it will soon be their turn in bed with you at the white house. Pastor Chris, what more can i say? just keep enjoying jare.

he that judge a matter before hearing the other side of the case is a fool the bible says, have u heard from Chris before concluding he disrespect his wife in the presence of his staffs and for the wife, why did he chose to leave in the u.k while the husband is in africa?

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by cutetoks2: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2014
On the contrary,has anyone thought of it from a spiritual aspect,how would a man of God lv seprately from his family for years,he is in SA n wife in UK,does it ring a bell?God forgive us all,but i think dr is a lot to it than what we are reading
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2014
I am beginning to find the damage control tactics of these Christ embassy sect members irritably disgusting. The same press you have warned to get off your back, you have also gone to again to embellish your image

However I admire the caution exercised by replacing adultery with "inappropriate relationships" We even thought it was a single third party involved now they have confirmed that there are numerous parties involved.

In one of the great euphemisms of our time, an embattled President Clinton admitted to an "inappropriate relationship" with his White House intern, Monica Lewinsky. We all know the details of that case.

5 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Tymax(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Bobby4090: The question however is, whats the difference between a married man keeping inappropriate relationship with girls and extra marital runs and adultery? Aren't these a matter of semantics and legal choice of words. Just like saying having a carnal knowledge of someone and sleeping with the person or saying six instead of half a dozen.
My brother, there is a big difference.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Forwetinnah: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2014
sexfiend: When is Chris Oyakhilome's birthday? December 7. that means his Zodiac is sagittarius .he is a cheater and does not give a fvck about comitment .he is obviously a player with that perm on his hair ,bleaching and fake accent. how dumb can the people in his church be?
meanwhile ,Anita Oyakhilome's birthday is February 26 which makes her a pisces . pisces are soft,good hearted,very emotional and easily manipulated and used in life.

I tell ya.. Sagittarians are the most selfish set of people one can ever encounter. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by erasokafor(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2014
All I can say is that family matter aint that easy.only the grace of God.this is what I call "trial period" for the pastor and the wife. We have heard frm the wife but have not heard frm the husband. In life as a motivator,u may hv more time motivating others n won't have the chance to motivate urself.its natural. If the pastor had any extra-marital affair,he is human." He who has no sin shld throw the first stone". Confess to GOd and move on that's all. I dnt wanna condemn anyone annointed by God and who God has not condemned. The whole world needs to pray for them n God will intervene. Even the most righteous will face trials n temptations. "Devil sends temptations while God sends trials". Anyone u see,be steadfast and overcome it. Chineke anom gi na aka
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Forwetinnah: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2014

We hear you "Bille Clintonween"
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't judge him yet. The woman complained of living separately, saying that the only time they stay together as a family is when he comes to UK. But did you see where she said that she wanted to join him in Nigeria or S.Africa and he refused? I'm still searching for something like that.

They need our prayers not judgement.

U are the most reasonable person on this thread
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Kirinwa: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2014
Donxavier:

Am saying the notion that the wife acted independent of her husband wishes aren't true.

Were you there in their bedroom when the decision wa made? If not SHUT UP!

95% of commentators here don't know the actual story.
Its possible she was the one that insisted going to UK. Now she wants divorce. She took the case to court and not to God and so shares the greater blame.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by drestoneokuta(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2014
I always tell my female friends to say this prayer point, because I know they won't pray about it in their respective churches, its a very serious one, but they will say I am too raw undecided
Pray that your hubby will not use is DI"N"k (C) to surfer you, ADURA!!!!!!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Janetozi(f): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't judge him yet. The woman complained of living separately, saying that the only time they stay together as a family is when he comes to UK. But did you see where she said that she wanted to join him in Nigeria or S.Africa and he refused? I'm still searching for something like that.

They need our prayers not judgement.
they need our prayer right? They need our prayer my foot.

Somebody that call himself a man of God should know how to cater and run his household if he doesn't know, he should as God for direction except he is not working for God.

Should i spend my time praying for "pastor Chris while i have my own problem, who will pray for me?

What he need is to be told the truth and not prayer and the truth is that, he is not a man of God, all he is after is money and vain glory.

2 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Trustyd1(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2014
FrancisDiote: Why would a married pastor stay away from his wife and children for 16 years and comes home once a year. Have he not been having sex all the while? The same bible he preaches instituted marriage and why would he not support his help mate if he hasnt gotten another for himself. Both of them should be living togehter, worshipping in d same church and attending events together if the need be. His family should be an example for members to follow.
and u think that he (Chris) is the one to go to the u.k and join his wife?
Anyway...
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2014
...sometimes,these so called whatever take people for an illiterate.they should just stop washing their filthy garments in the open...

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by shurl4(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2014
Seriously? angry undecided
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Bobby4090: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2014
mployer:

Spending too much time with and giving too much attention to an opposite sex who is not your spouse could be termed 'inappropriate'. Sleeping with him/her is adultery.

Hope u gat that?
For a married man 'inappropriate relationship with girls' could include 'Spending too much time with and giving too much attention to an opposite sex who is not your spouse' but may also mean sleeping with the girls. Its a general term used by Lawyers in divorce cases. Legally speaking you don't see words like Adultery, fornication, immorality etc in such cases. What Lawyers use are words like inappropriate relationships, extra marital affairs, canal knowledge, etc.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Kirinwa:

Were you there in their bedroom when the decision wa made? If not SHUT UP!

95% of commentators here don't know the actual story.
Its possible she was the one that insisted going to UK. Now she wants divorce. She took the case to court and not to God and so shares the greater blame.

Nobody knows the actual story but a lot of things Anita alleged stick up with the verifiable facts we can see. I still maintain her being in the UK suited PST Chris purposes, whatever they were otherwise he won't have allowed it
And how does she share the greater blame for taking it to court?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by athorello(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Correct me if am right!
Rev. Anita is an accuser. Pst. Chris is the accused. We sometimes suspect or accuse our pastors, student pastors/fellowship leaders, Reverend Fathers, etc., when we see ladies especially young girls (skimply dressed or not) flocking around them, cleaning their houses, washing their cloths, taking care of their kitchens, etc. And the suspecting gets stronger when the hanging out is always with a particular lady. Anita has the right to accuse. Therefore, Chris is a suspect.
Waiting for the defence and not forgeting that it may lead to opening more cans of worms.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Dragonking: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Thisday newspapers, how much did pastor chris oyakilome pay you
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Trustyd1(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2014
this whole thing is pointless.
Chris has not said a thing yet. I'm not even sure that Anita file for divorce? But if she did then i did say i'm disappointed in her. After all the devotional and messages from her teaching us how to put our trust in God even at the biggest challenges of our life will rather go to court than go to God over her family challenges.
If she does then where is her faith in God?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by 1miccza: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Abeg make we hear jare!!!Na you be Pastor Chris

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by hillit: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Charity begins at home. Husbands luv ur wife even as christ..... Apologise to her and go back 2 ur first luv( too much of activity deactivates d activator) its clear pasto chris luv has dropped overtym(out of sight...). This can still be resolved( understandin drives away hatred). Both of u shuld sit one on one and do d needfu. Daz ma advice pasto

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by flexxyworld(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2014
Still find it hard to understand, how come he couldn't balance his family and his workload. Plus the family should have really been a true reflection of his ministry. I wonder how he would have handled this situation if it was brought to him for counselling..
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Luminary1: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Joshuadon: IF U ASK ME.. NA WHO I GO ASK.......

HMMM DATS A SAGA, ANYWAY I WONT JUDGE .............ITS A FAMILY MATTER...

Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.