Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE (33861 Views)

Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) / Oscar Pistorius Refusing Prison Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by UrbanMystique: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2014
the judge taking in 5minutes break
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by MadCow1: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2014
FADEO: judge says oscar is a bad witness.... ghen ghen. always contradicting himself under cross examination.

its never a wise move to put a defendant on the stand in a Murder case...

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by fyneboi79(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney: I hope this guy doesn't get convicted.
I hope what happened to Reeva befalls ‎u undecided

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2014
this woman sef
5 mins break...
pass d verdict jare...

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Emmaesty(f): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2014
Something tells me that this guy is innocent. The murder couldn't have been pre-mediated. I pray he's not convicted of murder

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by PERFECT2(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2014
The judge(THOKOZILE MASIPA) just said that Pistorius was a "very poor witness",
an "evasive witness" which could be because he failed 2 listen 2 questions,instead he thought about the implication of his answers.
She also questions why pistorius shot more than one time.
However,she says the "evidence for the murder charge is purely circumstantial"
They just took FIVE MINUTES break.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2014
JUDGE: state has not proven premeditated murder, court has gone for a 5 minute break.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Havilah93(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2014
He might end up not being guilty of count 1- pre meditated murder
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Emmaesty(f): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2014
fyneboi79: I hope what happened to Reeva befalls ‎u undecided
That's uncalled for
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2014
Emmaesty: Something tells me that this guy is innocent. The murder couldn't have been pre-mediated. I pray he's not convicted of murder
innocent ke.....
he is not
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by wildchild1: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2014
The state clearly has not proved beyond reasonable doubt that the accused is guilty of premeditated murder. There are just not enough facts to support such a finding," says Judge Masipa.
I said it earlier

The accused was clearly not candid with the court when he said he did not want to shoot anyone, as he had a loaded firearm and was ready to shoot, the judge says
I'm loving this judge,not on any side at all,just giving the delivery based on what's presented to her
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by rastamouse: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2014
Key moment: judge mosipa has questioned why pistorius shot four times before calling out for reeva.

Premeditated murder verdict still possible
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by GRAND30(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Amhappy:

That was what i thought too. So she didn't shout when he shot her first or what. This will make Fatal attraction episode one of these days

Yeah. Quite a strange episode this could become if Judge Masipa pats Oscar on his shoulder and says, "Son, I believe your accounts. Go enjoy your wonderful sprinting career!"
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by coogar: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2014
ibibwala: JUDGE: state has not proven premeditated murder, court has gone for a 5 minute break.

the state had no case - they are just beating about the bush, abeg!

none of their evidence is compelling. she said she's not even convinced oscar pistorius had any intention of killing her, let alone a premeditated murder.

he's going to be acquitted!

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2014
What's happening?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

The Judge is human like everyone else and would form her judgement based on the same evidence that we are all using to form ours..

Judges are not infallible you know.. Thats why some judgements are over-turned at appealate courts.

tell them cheesy
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2014
coogar:

the state had no case - they are just beating about the bush, abeg!

none of their evidence is compelling. she said she's not even convinced oscar pistorius had any intention of killing her, let alone a premeditated murder.

he's going to be acquitted!
Acqi-gini? Don't say that again o. angry
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2014
fnep2smooth: they guy will walk free ..... no be white way him be.... they will manipulate the case and declare him innocent.
South Africa, the white country in Africa undecided

This a very stupid comment. A white guy kills a white woman, a black woman judge and you say white people are going to manipulate the case? Your conclussion is even worse about South African being a white country in Africa especially in this case.

I would rather see Oscar free than being in prison for what could be a case of serious stupidity on his part rather than murderous intent.

3 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by nifton(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2014
fnep2smooth: they guy will walk free ..... no be white way him be.... they will manipulate the case and declare him innocent.
South Africa, the white country in Africa undecided
Dnt jst conclude,dis is a high profiled case,d judge is a black,d diseased is a white too,d jugdges reputation is on d line too,d whole world is watching.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Tval(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2014

Why the swear na?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Emmaesty(f): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2014
faqman:
innocent ke.....
he is not
He is innocent. No sane person will kill his or her partner on Valentine's day esp when they are not married. If he's indeed guilty, he needs psych evaluation
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by kliq(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2014

Lol that's harsh though,so many people feeling too emotional about this case...not considering what the family of the deceased is passing through.

Justice
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by coogar: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2014
freecocoa: Acqi-gini? Don't say that again o. angry

premeditated murder has been struck down.

•it remains murder & culpable homicide.

the judge is back with her long speech!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by chibc(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2014
Scyllapatron:

how many girls has he killed before, watch what you say.
but the mother of a renown southafrican born nollywood actress is free today, we also have a renowned nollywood actress who also is free today because their cases was considered either self-defence or accidental mistake. why not Oscar?
when the killer is a woman she should be freed abi? men should be jailed even if it was a mistake abi?
my dear, we never can tell if this is his 1st time of committing murder, cos i wonder why he was that scared to the point of shooting without verifying. To me sha, there is no justification 4 his action, he should be in jail already.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2014

why wish people bad? just because they said their opinion? smh for people like you.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by uche77zero(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2014
it is a shame that a crime that happened on February 14th is getting a verdict hearing already. While The Aluu 4 court proceedings is yet to formally commence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2014
Court's back in session.
lakamua: why use a female judge? smh for corruption

Some people just make comments willy nilly on nl. Why is putting a female judge corruption? They wanted to make sure that the case receives the sensitivity it deserves. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2014
Looks like he is going to be found not guilty

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by popy35: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2014
Following with rapt attention. Just pity the guy, guilty or not he is 27 for petes sake

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by freecocoa(f): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2014
coogar:

premeditated murder has been struck down.

•it remains murder & culpable homicide.

the judge is back with her long speech!
I don't think I've ever said the murder was premeditated.

All I'm saying is, Oscar knew it was his girl in that bathroom, he wasn't thinking about his actions, fit of rage things.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2014
popy35: Following with rapt attention. Just pity the guy, guilty or not he is 27 for petes sake
Meaning what? And the dead girl was how old? You better put sentiments aside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo) / Most Hated Nigerian Celebrities / Basketmouth Slams PDP: We Voted A President Not A Magician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.